All Comments on 'The Beautiful Vietnamese Wife'

by Hofeeder

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
HofeederHofeeder8 months agoAuthor

Anonymous insults me. No balls. Pathetic. Juvenile. Petty.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Part 2 with her pregnant and fucking?

HofeederHofeederabout 1 month agoAuthor

Wow! This is my most abusive story, but you want to take it to the next level, anonymous one. Tell you what. If you reveal your username in a comment I will craft a story about an Asian pregnant cheating whore you will never be able to forget. For instance, what if her blackmailer demands that she apply to the top three fetish websites? The first is multiple anal creampies, requiring her to get her asshole loaded with cum from six to thirty men. The second website is random public sex. Where she is required to solicit ten strangers for sex and never is allowed to refuse any of their requests. The third website is a swallow bukkake site where she must drink over a hundred loads of cum. So, if this sounds interesting, shoot me a comment under your user name and I will prioritize its posting. I'll eventually write it anyway, more than likely, but just curious if it intrigues.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHofeeder@Hofeeder
Most of my sexual exploits took place between 1980 and 2020. I have written my whole life, but never tried erotica. It's time I shared my amazing experiences.