All Comments on 'The Beauty of a Woman'

by ian37

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
OOO

Excellent keep it going! I will subscribe!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
dude...

women don't act like men seeing tits when they are in a strip club. They don't get so easily aroused and they certenly don't have orgasms so quickly. (that's mainly because women are not 'visual' like us men when it comes to sex).

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
So.

Yet another 'happily married' woman. Wants to fuck around on her husband? And with a young child no less. Well good luck to her and her co-workers I hope the husband finds out and takes her for everything he can. The house, the car, everything that she owns. At least she can use her new found horniness to earn a living.

Cheaters will always be cheaters. And this 'story' whatever sort of nightmare it is will only end up one way. Of course I am guessing that the wife will end up being some sort of nympho/slut/whore for anyone and everyone except her poor husband who will be at home babysitting the child or children that she brings home after being fucked by as many men as she can fit into life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
super

excellent ! keep it up !

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
great story

great story for all the losers out there and i'm sure there all single or soon to be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Where is the loving wife in this story?

Even the bride to be is probably going to get fucked by someone other than her husband to be. YIKES! I would be glad to single if it meant having slut/whore wives like these people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
So Far

So far so good. Looking forward to next installment as I suspect it will be very good.

ian37ian37over 13 years agoAuthor
Patience

I appreciate the comments that are flooding in. A few seem to question the intent and actions of the married women so far, and even though I can see why this might cause suspicion, the only thing I can do at this point is to have the readers consider at least remaining patient with their moral judgments until the entire story has been completed. I am just trying to set the scene for the next parts and slowly build up the intensity at this point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Really not very interesting!

Same old stuff. Married wife (women), and even an engaged woman, are going to fuck around on their men and consider it cute. It isn't!

It is boringly consistent with the nature of most American women today. Loyalty and fidelity are not in their character. Self absorbed, narcissistic women are incapable of loving anyone but themselves. I believe it is called feminism.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
What he said!

"Same old stuff. Married wife (women), and even an engaged woman, are going to fuck around on their men and consider it cute. It isn't!

It is boringly consistent with the nature of most American women today. Loyalty and fidelity are not in their character. Self absorbed, narcissistic women are incapable of loving anyone but themselves. I believe it is called feminism."

Although I will add that the same can and does apply to men as well.

carygrant_69carygrant_69over 13 years ago
Amazing lines and attention to detail.

I love the way you write and could read your stories all day long just for the talented way you express yourself on paper.

I have been working on three stories of my own and don't believe I can reach your level.

Thanks and keep up the great work.

CG

RePhilRePhilover 13 years ago
GOOD FIRST STORY

Nice job not sure if I missed something but didn't find alot of closure at the end? Maybe another chapter is in the works?

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleover 13 years ago
Of course there's more

And I for one can't hardly wait for it. Thanks for getting me so turned on!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
nice story

I found this story well written and extremely interesting. Excellent job of creating temptation with us wondering what will happen next. Thank you for writting and sharing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
nice one

waiting for the next part...

good job,

thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous