The Beauty of Sucking a Cock

Story Info
The rapture of sucking cock and eating cum.
5k words
4.77
13.8k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cohikr68
cohikr68
265 Followers

Most of us guys, who always considered themselves straight, don't look at other men and think "damn, I have to have sex with this dude". And most of us who have discovered they're at least bi, don't go about looking at men the way we tend or tended to look at hot women.

But. many, if not most, of us who sucked our first cock knew we wanted another, sir. Cocks in our mouths were addictive, exciting and pleasurable beyond what we could have ever thought. And for many of us taking a man's cum was the big prize after working hard on sucking a cock.

So, I've been one of those guys who never thought they'd suck cock or have sex of any kind with another man. But, I knew when that first cock passed my lips I was under the spell of cock sucking. I wanted more. And more.

But, that more and more became hard once I married a woman I absolutely loved and still do to this day. The problem with marriage with both of us working, having kids and trying to keep up with the costs of everything is the cost it takes in our sex lives. Frequency takes a hit. And all the kinks that came with me to the marriage weren't going to get played out with her. The thing making her a nice person also caused her to have grown up with a lot of sexual repression. After many failed attempts to shake things up, she always wanted to return to the vanilla.

And this is what led me to look at want ads in sex papers like the Oyster and then AOL and Yahoo Chats followed by Craig's List to look at having another man to play with. It was easy to find other men wanting much the same. I was totally amazed how many married men wanted the same.

Over an extended period of life after the first ten years of marriage, I was seeking to suck a man's cock. At first it was reciprocal, but I realized I really wanted to be a submissive cock sucker, a cum slut and cock worshiper.

I started the journey by going to adult theaters, which were plentiful until the porn on the internet dried them up. I would sit down close to the back row in the middle of a row and wait. I'd watch the screen acutely aware of anyone approaching from the periphery. Since I was younger and not bad looking it was a safe bet someone would sit down next to me. There would be a sort of sexual dance for who would take the first step. Usually, it was the other guy reaching over to touch my leg. If he wasn't told to fuck off, he'd put his hand on my bulge, stroking it lightly.

My cock would grow as the hand in the dark theater kept stroking. I'd usually let him unzip me to fish my now hard cock out of my pants. And, as he jacked me, I'd reach over to get my hand on his cock. I'd fish it out to feel the hard shaft and spongy head. Precum was usually dripping from my cock and his.

After a period of us jacking each other one of us would drop from the seat to the sticky floor of the porn palace. Often, in the beginning, an older guy would want to suck my young cock and I would let him. And, it really isn't a fable men can suck cock better than women.

But once I came into the other guy's mouth, I would have a deep letdown of almost depressive proportions. I'd feel guilt and couldn't wait to flee the scene. It was so strange an ecstatic moment of pleasure could be followed by such a reaction. I've learned it's really all about the physical reaction of the male releasing his biological seed. Like that helps.

Eventually, I learned I had to initiate sucking cock to prevent my reaction taking over. I'd drop down in the floor of the seating aisle and lean over to take the already hard cock of the anonymous man seated next to where I had dropped. I would lick the head of his cock. Often it would weep precum which I had developed a great taste for. I'd lick up and down the underside of his shaft, lick the frenulum notch and probe the tip of my tongue into his piss hole. After several repetitions of the foreplay of licking, I would slowly descend down his shaft, keeping my lips tightly sealed and using my tongue to swirl and trail down along the rigid tube of male wonder.

I listened to hear the moans and encouragements of the man. I loved to hear him gasp and call me a cocksucker or faggot. I was spurred on by his reactions of my full mouth swallowing him to the hairy pubes with his balls touching my chin. My mouth would water with each pass up and down from his pubis to the tip of his cock. I kept my tongue moving to savor all the tastes of the male organ. I could smell him sweat and the steroidal musk of him. And right before his release of his warm and sweet semen, there was the throb of the underside of his shaft and the flaring of the tip of his cock. Then the release. Sometimes it was great jets of cream blasting my tongue and roof of my mouth. Sometimes it was more a constant seeping of thick cum falling onto my tongue. l loved that moment. The tastes of a man coming into my mouth, ranging from sweet and thick to a more metallic ammonia taste of a thinner consistency were all delicious to me like no other food I'd ever consumed. Even the sweet tastes of a woman's pussy could never match that of a man's ejaculate of creamy cum.

I eventually became intent on meeting a man in the light of day or night. I wanted to look at his cock and marvel as I swallowed and tasted it. I wanted him to hold my head and fuck my face. I wanted him to call me names and demand I deep throat him even if I gagged. I wanted to submit as a man to another man.

I started searching in AOL and Yahoo chat rooms back when it was basically the wild wild west of chat room history. Anybody could create a personal chat room and even though it was said there were monitors on content, we all knew that not to be the case.

I knew I couldn't rush into the first possible meeting with some guy. That was a dangerous way of doing things for many, many reasons. I spent endless late night hours while the wife slept mining the chats for some guy I thought would be safe and also fit what I wanted....to suck his cock.

There were many chats with men who fit the bill but invariably they would want me to host despite my making it clear early on I would not host or swap pics. I would offer to meet at a coffee shop or other neutral place to see if we did click on first glance. It wasn't ideal but before I ever met someone I had many chats with the guy describing what I was looking for, talking about sexual likes and dislikes and just making sure there weren't any red flags like them saying one thing one day and contradicting it a day or so later.

Yeah, it was a lot like an interview but I was at a point where I realized I needed some discretion. And, finally, there was someone who fit what I desired. And he wanted his cock sucked frequently. He lived in an affluent suburb of the city. I lived in more of middle class, blue collar area but we both knew about each other before we met at a coffee shop near his home.

Our meeting went well. Mike was bigger than my 6'1" at about 6'3". He had a slight middle age gut at age 40. I was 45 and still pretty fit due to a lot of outdoor activity. We had a lot of similar things about our life made talking very easy. We calmly spoke about our possible sexual meeting. Of course, in lower tones since it was his local coffee place.

After about 15 minutes, Mike invited me to his home for an "audition" of my oral skills on what he described as his thick 7inch cock. I followed him out into the country to a large two story brick home. It was definitely a house of an affluent man. I knew Mike was involved in finance and it was clear he was doing well.

Mike led me down to a theater room in the house's basement area. It had leather theater seats for watching video on a large 80 inch television.

Mike started undressing right away and instructed me to get nude also. He told me we were going out to his hot tub where I could get my first taste of his cock. I followed him out to a back yard with a lap pool and hot tub. It was a large area in an isolated part of the countryside outside the suburban center.

We got into the warm water of the tub and Mike said "Why don't we get used to the water and then I'll sit up on the step so you can come over and show me those great cock sucking skills you talked about."

" Sounds good. I guess we don't have to worry about the neighbors being offended, do we?"

"No, no. The nearest place is a mile in either direction."

He jumped up from being immersed up to his neck to a step that allowed his cock to be clear of the tub.

"So, time to suck up this cock, cocksucker. I want to see if you were bullshitting me or if you're as good as you said. Take your time. I like it nice and slow with some attention to my balls and ass. Let's see if you can suck this baby down your throat." he said as he pointed to his semi-erect cock that was as thick as he indicated. The head reminded me of a knob of a baseball bat. One of those smaller ones. And his shaft was thick. Like a 2 inch circumference thick. It was a beautiful cock with veins prominently running down the entire shaft. I was immediately enchanted with this cock.

I moved over to be between Mike's legs. "Oh man, your cock looks fantastic. I think I'm really going to enjoy this."

"Yeah? I hope I do too." he said as he smiled down at me.

I started by licking up and down the long thick shaft with the flat of my tongue. I went up and down with long strokes on the entire cock. I reached the big head and swirled my tongue around the crown and up the frenulum notch. Already he had precum seeping out of the hole. I sucked the sweet tasting cock juice onto my tongue. I used my tongue to go down to his tight balls. They were close to his cock's shaft. They weren't as large as a tennis ball but sure bigger than a golf ball. I sucked one into my mouth as I stroked Mike's cock with my right hand. My tongue bathed his teste with my flowing saliva. I switched over to the other one giving it the same treatment. Mike used his thick cock to slap my nose repetitively.

"That's it cocksucker, suck those big balls in your slut mouth. You're going to be my slut aren't you, cocksucker?"

"Mmmmhuh." I mumbled with right ball in my mouth.

"That's enough of ball worship, bitch. Time to worship this cock."

The air was cool as I sat on the middle step of the hot tub. Mike's cock was partially flaccid, though still thick as hell. I started licking the head again with his precum still flowing. He really did have sweet tasting precum.

After tonguing his cockhead for a few minutes, I tightened my lips around the shaft and started down toward his pubic hair. I reached the base and held it in my mouth for a minute, feeling it grow. It grew even more as I started back up to the head. I kept my tongue moving and my lips tight around the smooth skin of his shaft. I could feel the prominent veins intermittently and they seem to grow as much as his shaft.

I reached the head and took time to swirl my tongue around the crown, paying particular attention to the frenulum area and the opening where sweet precum continued to seep. I found I was somehow able to take the full thick cock deep into my mouth and throat by breathing through my nose. My mouth felt full and it was such an erotic moment for me. Confirmation I was a submissive oral personality. A true cocksucker.

I continue to bob my head up and down Mike's beautiful cock for many minutes until he grabbed the back of my head. He began thrusting up into my mouth as he sat on the edge of the tub. His thrusting became faster and deeper, causing me to be on the verge of gagging. I made a "glucking" noise as he fucked my face. And, even as it was uncomfortable it was also divine feeling total submission to Mike and his throbbing cock.

Mike continued pounding in and out as I drooled an endless stream of saliva. My eyes watered. I was waiting with great anticipation to feel the telltale signs of him ejaculating his seed into my throat and mouth. I longed to feel the warm rush of sticky, thick semen on my tongue.

And, then, I felt the bulging of the vein on the underside of his thick cock, the slight flaring of the head and then his cock throbbed as it pumped the first jet of his seed. It was thick, slightly sweet with hint of ammonia. My mouth filled with the cum as Mike pulled the shaft back to ensure he loaded my tongue.

"OHHHHHHH.....fuck...fuck....that's it take that man seed, fucker. OHHHHHH....yeah...yeahhh...don't swallow cocksucker.....I want to see it in your mouth.....ahhhhhh....fuuccck!"

The bursts of cum kept hitting my tongue time after time until they slowed to a seeping dribble. I couldn't believe the taste. Thick cum covered my tongue and the walls of my mouth. Mikes cock softened and he pulled it from my mouth. I cleaned the head as I tried to keep the large volume of his semen in my mouth.

"Fuck, that was good, cocksucker. You passed the audition to become my cum slut."

I was able to keep his semen in my mouth. I swished it around as I waited for Mike to give me permission to swallow. I held my mouth open to show him his load. He looked at me and nodded. I swallowed slowly. It slowly ran down my throat. My tongue still had a glaze of his seed coating it. I savored the cum cuisine.

Mike motioned me to get out of the hot tub. He threw a towel at me for drying off in the cool air. The deck was warm to my feet but the change from the warm water to outside had me shivering a bit. We put sandals on and I followed Mike nude from the outdoor area to the inside of the house. He went straight to the theater room where we had initially stripped. I was sure that I'd be leaving. Most men had orgasms and went into that notorious post come funk. Not Mike.

He started a video on the big screen. It was one with him and a thin blonde women about our age...in her forties. She was beautiful. A mouth that just asked to be kissed...full lips and smiling. Long legs and firm ass. Her bush was neatly trimmed and matched her blonde hair. But the most notable thing about her was her smallish breasts with the greatest and most erotic nipples I'd ever seen in my, In person or on any porn site. They were long and erect, classic eraser tip sized. I got hard just watching her tits.

In the video Mike was sporting a full erection lying on his back in a king sized bed. The blonde woman was preparing to sit on his cock as she lined the tip up with her cunt. She had an ecstatic look as her cunt envelop the hard cock.

Mike sat next to me in one of the leather chairs. He grabbed my hand and put it on his semi-erect cock. I stroked the head once again leaking precum.

"That's my wife. She's an incredible fucking woman. Loves sex. Look at how she takes my cock into that sweet pussy of hers. And those small tits with those fucking nipples. I can never get enough. Look at me pinching them up there. She loves to have them pinched."

"She is hot. Those are fantastic nips. Of course, I'm a small tit man who loves big nipples. Looks like she loves your cock."

I had started to stroke Mike's growing cock slowly. He nodded for me to get on my knees between his legs. I dropped down and took the head of his cock inside my mouth.

It had been no more than 45 minutes since Mike had cum in my mouth. But he was hard again. I overjoyed to have found a man who might cum multiple times.

I licked around the big mushroom head. My tongue circled the crown with special attention to the notch and piss hole. My tongue's broad surface ran down the underside of the now hard cock. I ran up the sides with my mouth sucking on sides and tongue leaving a trail of spit.

Mike was moaning as I opened my mouth to swallow the entire seven inches deep My outer lips touched the curly bush of his pubes. I paused to allow the erotic fullness his cock gave me deep throated. The submission I felt to the man and his cock!

I started running up the shaft with my lips sealed. I could feel the ridges of the veins as I proceeded. The crown was just inside my lips. My tongue swirled frantically to touch every part of that spongy silk head. The sweetness of Mike's precum was my reward. It oozed out of the slit. I used my tongue to gather as much as I could before running my head back down to meet his pubic hair again.

" That's it slut....worship that cock. You're proving what a good cocksucker you are. Yeah, yeah....take it all down you're throat.....so hot! Fuck, fuck...I'm going to feed you again very soon, faggot."

This encouraged me to speed my pace up and down his cock. Always taking a moment to clean the precum off his tip and to suckle on the head. Mike grabbed the back of my head and pulled me back and forth. I could definitely tell l would soon be tasting another load of his seed.

And then, the shaft engorged slightly more. The vein on the underside of his shaft pulsed. I pulled my lips back up to his tip. I wanted to make sure his load would empty onto my tongue. I wanted to taste his semen. To display it to him once he completed his gift of cum inside my mouth.

Just as I reached the crown the warm spray of cum hit my tongue. It came with force. Then a second splash inside my mouth just as strong as the first. And then a smaller, less forceful ejaculate. A smaller fourth. And then a thick ooze of sweeter cum.

My taste buds exploded with the sweet metallic taste from his cum. Thick like pudding but sweeter to me, much more exciting and erotic. I relished having my mouth full of cum. I swished it back and forth in my mouth. Made sure it covered the sides and the tongue's underside. It was like a wine tasting but the texture and taste was that of a virile man's cum. His second load just as good as the first.

I opened my mouth to show Mike I had not swallowed without his permission. He looked me in the face and smiled.

"Good slut. I knew you'd never swallow unless I told you. You like it. You crave my cum don't you? You like to suck cock and get your reward. You're a cock sucker and cum slut, bitch. So swallow my jizz, slut."

I slowly swallowed the cum. Once again I savored the feel and taste of his cum. He was right. I loved cum and I am a cum slut.

I finished swallowing and looked up at Mike. He smiled at me and patted my head like I was his pet dog.

"Ok, bitch, new slut task. I see your cock is hard, so let's give it some release. I want you to jack off into my ass crack. Then I want you to tongue it out until my crack is clean and I want a rim job with that tongue inside my hole. Got it?"

"Yessir."

Mike got on his knees in the front of the theater seating. It was a well carpeted area. He put his ass in the air to give me a target for my cum.

"Get in back of my ass and start jacking slut."

I got on my knees and started stroking my already hard cock. I knew it wouldn't take long, After just a minute of stroking I could feel an orgasm was near. I increased the speed of my stroke and exploded with three large jets of cum followed by a small ejaculate. My cum started at the top of Mike's ass crack and was quickly running down towards his balls and the carpet.

I quickly got my head under Mike's ass. I started at the small pool of cum that had just reached his balls. It was about to drip down on the carpet. I flattened my tongue to lap my way up his hairy crack. Bit by bit my tongue collected my cum. I passed his rosebud and continued up to the last of the cum at the top of the ass crack.

"Keep that cum in your mouth, bitch. I want to see it in your mouth. And you better not have let any get on the carpet. Any on the carpet will mean your tongue will be down there licking."

I mumbled my understanding and crawled around to show him my mouth full of my own cum. It had been difficult to start licking it at first. I always seemed to have the notorious post orgasmic letdown. But my submission to Mike overcame it. And now I felt good about doing what I'd been instructed to do for him. I proudly opened my mouth to show him my cum.

cohikr68
cohikr68
265 Followers
12