The Beauty of Sucking a Cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Very good, slut. You are such a cumslut. I bet you'd love having a room full of men cum in your mouth. And ask for seconds, probably," he laughed. "Swallow bitch."

I quickly swallowed and crawled back to Mike's ass. I spread the cheeks so I could have good access to his rosebud.

"Good, boy. You didn't have to be told to finish the job. I want to feel that tongue push inside my hole. You hear?"

"Yessir."

I pushed my face into the ass crack and probed the anal opening with my tongue. With the taste of my cum still in my mouth, I had little taste of his ass. I flicked my tongue up and around the rosebud, getting it wet before entering with my tongue.

Finally, I pointed my tongue and pushed inside the ass opening. I got my first taste of his anal area. It wasn't bad. Pungent. Tangy as some describe in the erotic stories I'd read.

I pushed as deep as I could with the point of my tongue and then drew back a little before pushing back deeper. I was basically tongue fucking his ass.

"That's it, keep that tongue in my ass. Keep it up just like that. Man, you're a good slut....cock, cum, ass."

I kept licking and probing until Mike told me to stop and enter his ass with my middle finger. He instructed me to reach deep inside to find his prostate. Once I found it, he told me to stroke it.

As I stroked the prostate, Mike was playing with his cock. It was quickly growing erect. Again! He told me to add a finger inside his ass while still playing with his prostate. For at least five minutes I kept pushing and pulling my forefinger and middle finger inside his ass. On each stroke I touched the walnut sized organ. And Mike got bigger until he was fully erect. A big drop precum was flowing out of his piss hole. He used his thumb to coat the head of his cock with the precum. As soon as he finished the smearing, another big drop of the clear precum formed.

"Get up here and suck this cock, slut. Slide under me so I can straddle your face to fuck it. Hurry! I'm about to cum."

I crawled under Mike with my legs going away from his head and my head directly under his engorged cock. I had to tilt my forehead back so Mike could enter my mouth. He quickly pushed his meat down into my mouth and throat until he bottomed out. I gagged but was able to control it. Without hesitation he pulled back up and stroked back down my throat.

It wasn't long before I could sense the upcoming orgasm. Mike was breathing hard with intermittent gasps. The shaft started with a spasm near his balls. His cock head flared open and a forceful blast of cum went into my throat. He pulled back and another blast of viscous cum splattered on my tongue followed by another smaller stream. My mouth was filling with the thick man cream but the tilt of my head had it leaking back into my throat. I choked a bit but kept my lips around his cock head.

The cum had stopped except for a small seeping flow of thinner semen. I gurgled with the cum in my mouth and throat. Mike pulled his cock out of my mouth to allow my head to pull forward. Once my head had straightened it was easy to keep from swallowing the rest of the sweet cream Mike had given me.

Mike sat on my chest and looked down at me. "Open.....let's see it."

I opened to show him his essence. He reach his face down to my mouth and kissed me on the mouth as his tongue enter my mouth into the pool of cum. He sucked cum into his mouth before he pulled away.

"That's damn tasty cum, isn't it." he said while keeping the cum in his mouth.

"Yessir, I love the taste of your seed."

"Good, cause I'm giving it back to you."

He bent down close to my mouth. He instructed me to open my mouth. Once it was open he put his mouth on my lips and spit the cum back into my mouth.

"Now, sit up and give it back." He backed off my chest to sit next to me. I sat up to engage his lips with mine. He opened his mouth while I pursed my lips to spit the cum back to him. He gargled the cum around in his mouth before he had me open again and let the cum drizzle from his mouth into my mouth and then spit some on my nose and cheeks. The cum ran down onto my neck and ears.

"Swallow and rub the rest into your face, my little cumslut."

I reached up to smear the thick cum all along my neck, my cheeks and under my eyes. I rubbed some along the bridge of my nose. I could smell the pungent smell of the cum. Testosterone smell. It was one of the most erotic things I'd ever done.

"Well, time hit the shower. Let's go." He stood above me and put his arm out to pull me up.

He led me to a large bath room with a walk in shower. It was a large shower with multiple shower spray and a bench to sit on opposite them. He came into the shower with me, turning on the shower's multiple heads. He adjusted the warmth and motioned for me to sit on the bench with him.

"Bill, I loved playing with you. You're a great submissive and hotter than hell in the way you worship my cock. If you feel the same, how'd you like to make it a regular thing?"

"Oh, yeah, that would be great, Mike. I love your cock. And can't believe how many times you fed me cum. Yeah, I'd love making it regular thing."

"Nice! Let's set the next time up. I also want to get my wife in on the play. She loves watch a man suck me. And then have him lick the cum out of her pussy. It doesn't take me long to get it up again as you saw but when she plays with me and my slut, I get hard quicker. She's so damn hot!"

"I can certainly see that from the video you showed."

We washed each other. He had me suck his cock for a little bit before I soaped it clean. Then he had me rim his ass before using soap to clean the crack. Finally, he turned the water off and we stepped out to dry

After drying off and dressing, Mike and I set up another time to meet. I was already excited about the next time I'd get to worship his cock. Yeah, I did mean worship. I was a true believer of sucking cock.

12