All Comments on 'The Beauty of Sucking a Cock'

by cohikr68

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
littlewilly1littlewilly17 months ago

Hope we get a story with Mike and his wife

Bill31021Bill310217 months ago

Love to hear about meeting with the wife!

DickeredDickered7 months ago

Beautiful. Hope wife can live up to this.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Wow, what a fantasy for me to have that happen. I have been reading cock sucking stories and watching gay oral porn for several years now and am so ready to find another regular married guy to suck on a regular basis. I a have spent quite a bit of time chatting with a guy online and I'm really hoping to meet him this up coming week and go for a walk in the woods to suck his cock and eat his cum, can't wait to do this. I think I will be an addicted cock sucker once I try the real thing, especially since I've been spilling my load over this fantasy for too long now. To have a wife involved is an ultimate bucket list for me as I really love the idea of fuck licking and eating a creampie too! Best of both worlds a hard cock and pussy to eat would be mind blowing for me.

PG564EPG564E6 months ago

Since I gave my first blowjob, I knew that I loved it in my mouth, and a dick is the most beautiful sex organ in the world. Not every man has the will or courage to go down on another guy, many want to but will not discover the addictive joy of being a submissive cock sucker who loves cum gliding down his throat.

The author knows so well this is true. The craving only grows in intensity and now the married man is a closeted faggot and must have his more dicks to love in his mouth. A man like Mike would be a dream cum true for me.

HotForLitHotForLit6 months ago

So fucking hot!!

Definitely needs more....

Would have loved to worship such a man on regular basis

Manlyman70Manlyman706 months ago

I love this type of story of being a submissive cock sucking, ball licking, ass rimming, cum eating slut. It's everything I liked in my youth. I would so enjoy doing it again. Thanks so much for sharing. I look forward to reading your other stories.

Curt

WoefulBypass3WoefulBypass3about 2 months ago

What a great story. So many horny men go down the rabbit hole from straight porn to gay and trans. I need to take the next step and worship a cock until I get my sweet cum reward.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercohikr68@cohikr68
Just an old guy from CO 303 struggle with ED but never stop thinking about sex. I'm very oral and love servicing both men and women with my tongue and mouth. I've come to realize monogamy is a myth perpetuated by religious types who want to control our lives. When they barely ...