The Beginning

Story Info
Woman a man loving eachother, about to say a hot goodbye.
1.3k words
4.18
2.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

...Just woke up. The tension is unbearable. Longing and aching feel in my core. Haven't had a release for what, 4 days now? All this seems a prolonged tease. Fucking great. Fucking awful.

Checked her latest messages, she is still OK for a quick and last rendez-vous before we both zoom out to focus on the things we must do ourselves. I think we have a few hours. The hotel is not far.

I see her. She looks radiant as always. She has that look in her eyes. I know I do. We hug. Long. Tight. I feel her thighs. I feel this feral vibe. I think she feels the effect she has on me. We walk to the hotel, hand in hand.

We get to the hotel room. Coats are off. Hugging tight. I feel her thighs again. I can hear her breathing now, I know she feels mine. She can feel me grow. She moans softly, as do I. I squeeze her tighter. We kiss. We kiss again, deeply, our tongues exploring each others lips. Each others mouths. Our tongues are playing.

We are both breathing hard. Our hands wander over our backs, touching and feeling. We breathe harder, moaning softly. We don't have long. She looks at me, and she gives me that look. Feral. Pupils dilated. I know what she wants. I want it too.

She pushes me to the wall, still kissing, now grinding to my full erection. Moaning. Through her teeth she says 'Please lick me, just down there.'

Cumming is not the objective here, just feeling what you want done at that moment, what the vibes tell you, in their new language. That's what we are both after. No pressure, just pleasure and want.

I oblige, taking her shorts and underwear off, in one pull. I go down on my knees and spread her thighs. Kissing her inside thighs, trailing up, focus on her very cute spot where her thighs meet her pubes. She is clean shaven. Glistening. She is dripping wet. I then reach as far back as I can with my tongue, and firmly lap all the way to the front. Lingering at her clit and just listening. Feeling. I do it again, very slowly this time. She shudders. She moans.

'My clit,' she pants, 'please.' I wiggle my tongue around her clit, firmly, just listening and tasting her reaction. She moans, louder this time. I continue doing it. Grabbing her ass cheeks and squeezing hard. She moans louder. Cumming is not the objective. I am rock hard now, totally vibey.

She is so wet. She pants, teasingly through ragged breath, 'Can't you do better than that?' I can't answer. I have my mouth full.

I then add a finger, only knuckle deep, and move slowly back and forth. I continue to softly suck on her clit, my tongue touching the areas around it, reaching down and in. She is shaking now, panting.

'Fuck!' she moans, 'That's so hot, I can feel the vibes all the way through my body, tingling.' I slow down, still exploring, seeing when she reacts. I move my face away, softly blowing on her clit, now sinking two fingers in, two knuckles deep. I wiggle them. 'Ooooh!' A sudden reaction as I found that very special area inside. I smile, go down on her clit again, teasing it with my tongue. My two fingers delicately exploring that area. 'Oooohh,' she moans, 'that's so hot. Keep doing it!'

I am now rock hard and dripping. Aching. My balls hard. Throbbing. Her sounds, smell, vibes, her being, really affecting me. She is moaning and squirming. 'Fuck!' she says.

I think it's time.

I stand up, take off the remainder of her clothes in a hurry, taking my clothes off too. We look deeply in each others eyes. I look searchingly, seeing her soul. Showing her mine. She has this feral look in her eyes, I am sure I do too - I feel her so deeply.

I grab her hips and lift her up, my tip lightly touching her pussy lips, and I am slowly easing it in, stopping at just the tip. I am holding her there. 'Careful' she whispers, 'little bit sensitive at the moment.' I smile, raising my eye brows. Whatever - but of course I will be careful.

I walk us to the bed, holding her up. With every slow step she envelops me a little deeper, with every step she is more desperately wanting to slam down. But I am holding her up, my arms cording.

'Please' she moans, 'just fuck me!' But the bed is not far. We make that walk.

I lie her on the bed. Her feet are dangling down. Her hair spread around her head. Her eyes bright, her mouth slightly open. My dick is nearly all the way in her now, and we both moan. 'I want to feel you deep and slow to start' she says, 'I want you to fill me completely.'

I kiss her, and I reach to grab her wrists, pinning her, looking at her; we are both smiling. I want to explore, see what works. But I also want to take her completely. Slowly I move all the way in, looking her in her eyes. I am now very deep, touching her cervix. We both moan. I pull back out slowly, half way, and again slowly moves my dick all the way in. Looking at her reaction. Feeling it. She squirms, tries to grab my shoulders, but I have pinned her to the bed.

'Harder' she croaks. OK. I pull back, look at her, and I smile. Then with all my force I ram it in, all the way to the hilt.

'Again!' she screams. I oblige, pulling back out slowly, adjusting my angle, looking at her, and again, I thrust it back in. She screams again, this angle is slightly better. I pull back out, my body cords, and I slam it back in with all my strength again. She screams again.

'Again!' I pull back out and slam it in again. We are both sweating now, panting, moaning, her toes are curled, and she grabbing the sheets, still pinned, moving her head frantically. She screams, cumming hard.

We slow. I give her time to adjust, still in her. She is still lying on the bed, her hands now free, scratching my back.

She recovers a little, 'Fuck, that was average' she says, smiling weakly. I smile. I fucking love her. OK then.

Still being deep in her, I move my body to be more parallel to hers, and still being deep in her, now my pubic bone is stimulating her clit. And that is now the focus. Her clit. The movement of my dick is secondary, but it's in very deep. We are looking in each others eyes, and I start grinding, slowly, stimulating both her clit and her vagina - deeply. She pushes up, meeting me. We both move slowly, but firm. She moans, deep from her tummy. I do too. This is so hot. So deep.

We keep grinding like this, the movements slowly becoming more frantic and deliberate. And strong. We are looking in each other's eyes. Feral. Then something breaks, our eyes go glassy, and we are both overcome with an enormous orgasm, both screaming. Fuck.

Slowly coming to, lying next to each other, we grin. 'I will never forget this' we both say at the same time.. 'Sync!' We say both, giggling.

Looking each other in the eyes we realise this very deep connection of a fellow human being who is entirely on the same level and understanding. Deep love of a special kind. We both know we have things to do. To find. To sort. To discover. We both know we will use each other for strength and support, company and friendship for the rest of our lives - the connection is there, forever.