The Girl On The Train

Story Info
Meeting a girl on a train, with one off encounter.
1k words
4.04
6.8k
7
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having pushed and shoved my way on the London Underground, I boarded my suburban line train with a minute or two to spare. It was a compartment carriage, so no corridor, just a door each side with two bench seats the width of the carriage.

There were four other passengers, all male and seated in each corner, by the windows. I sat in the middle, miffed that I could not get a window seat.

The whistle blew, on time, great. Then suddenly the opened and in scurried a young girl, a couple of years older than me, about twenty, I guessed. She sat opposite me and crossed her lovely legs. As she placed her handbag on her lap it slightly pushed her skirt up.

I should say her skirt was fairly short, an inch or two above her knees. And she wore black tights. I was now less miffed at not getting a window seat, because the view of her crossed legs was delightful.

The train rumbled on and with no arms or support, both her and I rocked slightly from side to side. Every time her legs moved in rhythm of the train I wanted to stare, but was so embarrassed of her seeing me, or indeed of the other passengers thinking I was a pervert.

She began crossing and uncrossing her legs, each time the skirt would rise ever so slightly. This continued as the journey continued. Then I noticed that she was in fact wearing black stockings, Fuck me stockings, what joy.

The train stopped at the next station, where two of the passengers got off. Still she sat in the same spot, as did I. Still she kept uncrossing her legs, and re-crossing very slowly. Fuck she was teasing me, and I was loving it.

I really wanted to stare, but instead I just casually glanced at her as I looked from one window to the other.

By now her skirt had ridden up some more, and I could just make out some glorious white flesh above her stocking tops. I was now rock hard and wanting so badly to touch my cock.

Next station and the other two men left. So now it was her and me. She stayed where she was, and as the train pulled away she again uncrossed her legs, and slowly, very slowly re-crossed them, but this time she hitched her skirt up to reveal all her stocking tops.

Hi, she said and looking me right in the eyes, smiled.

I smiled back. I have been watching you she said, you couldn't take your eyes off my legs, so I thought I would give you a little show. I enjoyed watching you squirm, as you struggled not to look at me, I could see you really, really wanting to stare but were too embarrassed to. Then I noticed that bulge in your trousers. Now she uncrossed her legs and parted them so I could see her panties. So do you lie what you see, she asked.

Very much I stammered. She stood up and raised her skirt revealing all, the tops of her stockings, the soft, delectable flesh above, and her tiny black panties.

Sitting back down with her skirt around her waist, she said go on touch yourself, you know you desperate to. So I stroked my hard cock through the material of my trousers. The sensation was fantastic, all the excitement of the last 30-40 minutes watching the beautiful girl tease me with her leg show, I thought I would spurt in my pants.

No she said I want to see it, go on get it out for me. I didn't need to be asked twice. So unzipping my fly and reached in, being so hard it a little difficult to remove my throbbing member, but I managed.

Cock in hand, she looked down, nice she said, and then looking right in the eyes, she said stroke it for me. So gently and slowly I did as requested. She stood up again and reaching down to my free hand, placed it onto her backside. I felt her panties and the warm flesh as I ran my hand down her leg. I felt the fabulous texture of her nylons. I continued running my hand over her stockings, and then up between her legs, touching her panties feeling her, my fingers exploring that luscious area between her thighs.

She gently pulled away, sitting back down. We haven't got long before the next station, where I get off she said. I want you to wank for me while I watch, I want to see you spunk off for me.

I gulped and said can I watch you touch yourself as well. She agreed and proceeded to pull her panties to one side. I couldn't believe it this girl was a stranger less than an hour ago, and now she was showing me her pussy and rubbing he clit with her fingers, as I sat opposite rubbing my prick.

I quickly took out my handkerchief; I couldn't shoot my spunk over train seat or the floor in case somebody got in at the next stop.

I watched her rub her pussy, she looked like she would orgasm. I guessed she was nearly as excited as I was after the events that had passed

Well as I am sure you can imagine it was not long before I was pumping my spunk into my handkerchief, and what a shuddering orgasm it was. I made sure she could see my sperm erupting into the cloth. As I finished she asked to see the cum filled hankie, she pulled my hand closer to her face, she sniffed my cum, and then put her fingers into it, to feel the texture. She rubbed herself harder now, fingers inside her pussy. There was a fantastic squelching noise as she fucked herself. Finally she let a gentle moan as she shuddered to orgasm.

We both slumped back, satisfied. Although to be honest I felt it was just the beginning, but would have to be satisfied with what had passed.

We pulled ourselves together and were dressed properly by the time the train arrived at the next stop, where she got off, after giving me a kiss on the lips.

When I finally arrived home I was hard again, having relived the events walking from the station. So straight to my bedroom for another wank.