The Beginning of a New Era

Story Info
OC finds, saves, and fucks a royal.
5.6k words
4.34
4.1k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Arvan woke up as the sun shined down on him. He groaned as he rose up and stretched. Looking around he noted the small fire that he made the previous night had burned down to ashes. He rose up from the ground and walked across the soft warm sand of the beach he slept on. He had been on this island for a while, but he couldn't even remember how long. He had been on his own since as long as he could remember and had survived on the island this whole time. The clothes that he had when he started living on the island had degraded by this point. He had made what repairs he could but by now all he had was a loincloth made from scraps of plant material and cloth.

Arvan had been on the island long enough to recognize the tell-tale signs of weather changes. The temperature, wind speed and direction, and the clouds above were all signs to him. Right now they told him that a heavy storm was going to roll across his island in a matter of hours. Arvan had a stash of supplies that he either brought with him, made, or found on the island. He brought a water skin, edible plants, as well as various fruits with him to a nearby cave where he would wait out the storm. Even he didn't want to take chances against a tempest or hurricane unless he needed to. He sat in the cave and munched on an apple as he closed his eyes. Listening to the wind speed up around him as rain started to cascade down upon the island, the storm had arrived.

Arvan sat in an almost meditative state as he listened to the chaotic storm above him. It was a powerful hurricane but Arvan guessed that most of the trees would remain after the storm had passed. As he listened he began to hear something new. Wood cracking, ropes snapping, and canvas being shredded in the wind. He opened his eyes as he left the safety of his cave, he recognized the sounds as a ship. He pondered for a moment who would be stupid enough to try to sail through a storm. He shook his head before finding a tall tree to climb up, being on the island for this long he knew just how to scale a tree even in these windy conditions. He scanned the horizon before he spotted the lantern lights of the vessel. Guessing by its size and three master designs he recognized the ship as a galleon. While the vessel was large it wasn't meant for this kind of weather. Arvan watched as a huge wave crashed onto the deck knocking several sailors off the vessel. Arvan slid down the tree and ran towards the beach. Once there he watched the ship crash through wave after wave but the vessel's hull had been weakened.

Each wave tore planks out of the hull before finally another massive wave smashed into the Galleon. It's wooden body was shattered into a cloud of wooden boards and splinters. Arvan watched as he saw corpses and cargo drift onto the beach. Looking up he saw the storm moving away, while it was still very windy and rain was pounding his body the worst of the storm had passed. Arvan searched through the crates and corpses for anything of value and found various things that he could use if he ever got off the island. Then he found a woman, an utterly beautiful human woman with wheat blond hair. She wasn't breathing but Arvan knew she was alive. He dropped what he had gathered from the shipwreck and ran over to her. He grabbed her dress and tore it off revealing a tight corset. He pulled the corset off leaving her in her soaked white undershirt. He placed his hands on her chest as he started compressing her chest. Pushing down on her chest before breathing into her mouth. Arvan continued to compress her chest and breath for her.

After a few sets of compressions he started to lose hope before she coughed up water. Her eyes flung open as she shoved her hands into Arvans chest and scrambled away. Coughing up more water before she began gulping down air as rain continued to pound on them both. She looked up as Arvan noticed her brilliant blue eyes as she looked around. She saw the wreckage of the ship and the floating bodies of the guards as Arvan saw a look of relief wash over her. Even though everything she had brought with her was now on the bottom of the ocean she seemed happy to be away from that ship. Arvan then walked over her as he helped her to her feet. Leading her across the island to his cave he glanced down at her as her white underdress was getting soaking wet and turning transparent. He could see her large breasts and small nipples bouncing with each step she took as he led her into the cave.

Once inside it he cursed softly as he noticed that the wood he had set aside to burn was soaked. She was soaked and shivering and he needed to get the fire started. Without another option he uttered a few arcane words as the flame sparked to life. Warmth spread across the cave as Arvan set the woman down. "You are lucky to be alive, milady, the rest of the crew died." He said looking at her. She looked back at him as she nodded but was staring off into the fire. Arvan looked at her and could see that she had obvious scarring around her wrists reminding him of shackles. "What were you doing out here?"

She froze as he asked the question. She tried to form words before she shook her head and pulled her legs to her chest. She was a royal or at least dressed like one, but the colors on the ship were different than that of the dress that she had on before and usually royals wore the colors of their families. "Were you going to be wed to someone who you didn't know?" Otherwise known as an arranged marriage. That statement caused the woman to freeze again as she looked up at Arvan. Her blue eyes looking into his deep brown eyes as if she was examining him.

"Who are you?" She said, horsley since her throat was dry. Arvan grabbed his water skin and offered it to her as she opened it and drank from it to quench her thirst even though she had nearly just drowned.

"Call me Arvan milady, you can call me a mage or magus." He said even though he had just reopened his mana veins. He had wanted to live without using his magic again but this was a necessity and he wouldn't be able to seal them again for a long time.

"And there were no other survivors?" She said as she resealed the skin and gave it back to Arvan.

"There were none. The rest of the crew were either tossed off the side or drowned. We are alone on this island."

"Not for long. My husband and my so-called father are going to do all they can to find me. They have an entire court of wizards probably looking for me."

"They can look all they want." Arvan said as he uttered a few more arcane words. Setting up various anti scrying wards across the island. "They cannot find you any more nor can they find this island."

"How are you so sure?" She said, looking at Arvan curiously.

"I have placed a variety of spells across this island. They cannot scry it and any ships that I don't want to sail to will be lost within a deep fog, but they will eventually escape of course." Arvan said as he finished casting the fog spell.

"And what if the head court wizards make an attempt." Arvan noticed a glimmer of hope within her eyes. Arvan looked at her and shrugged as he cast another spell, a simple detect magic spell. There was a permanent spell cast on her, similar to an illusion spell forcing her into the blonde maiden body that she was in.

"They might be able to beat me. But I would have to be drunk, half asleep, and bleeding out for them to have a chance." Arvan said as he wondered if even those disabilities would be enough for the court wizards to beat him even if they did work together.

"Then why do you live on an island in the middle of nowhere?"

"Because this place is calm and relaxing. No one is here demanding me to create miracles or potions for them. No pompous lord demanding that I enchant his armor or anything of that sort. It is just peaceful out here."

"I see." The woman said thinking as she held herself. Clearly still cold even with the blazing flame.

"You must be exhausted and freezing." Arvan said as he cast a tiny hut spell for her. A private room with all of the pleasantries of a tavern within a noble district. "This is for you. You can sleep, eat, and find a fresh change of warm clothes. Even take a hot shower or bath if you like. Much like the island you can't be spied on within it and I won't intrude on you either." He saw a flash in her eyes, perhaps one of disappointment but also understanding.

"Thank you Arvan, I very much appreciate this. My name is Cassandra by the way." She said giving him a curtsy. Arvan mimicked her before giving her a warm smile.

"It is good to know your name, milady, but for now you should rest. It has been a long day for you." he said, opening the hut for her. Cassandra made her way into the hut giving Arvan another curtsy. Arvan closed the flap behind her as he stood watch, just in case one of the wizards managed to break through the wards that he made. He knew that cassandra wasn't telling him everything but thought that if he asked her she would tell him. He could have tried prying into her mind and search around for what he wanted but he didn't want to invade her privacy. He was going to give her all the time she wanted within the hut and was going to keep watch. While he was confident in his magic even the strongest magic could be disrupted and there was going to be an army looking for this woman.

After nearly a full day within the hut Cassandra finally left it. Emerging from the hut she was wearing a simple green dress. Arvan was cooking a meal and was wearing a deep blue robe. Arvan glanced over at Cassandra and smiled before he went back to stirring the large pot he was cooking in. "Did you enjoy your accommodations Cassandra?"

"I did Arvan, you are quite a generous man." She said as she sat down and began staring into the fire once more.

"I don't mean to be rude but you want to leave and get revenge don't you." Cassandra froze as he discovered another one of her secrets that she tried so hard to hide. Her blond hair obscured her face as he noticed that she was clenching her fists turning her knuckles white.

"Arvan you are a dangerous man, reading people with just a glance and a few words is uncanny."

"Not uncanny, just well trained. Magical spells are also easy to discover if you know what you are looking for, easier if they are forced on someone." He said as she stood up. He was sitting down tending the pot as she stared down at him.

"End my curse. GIve me my body back." She said, demanding it from Arvan as he looked at her. He had already planned on doing so if she asked. Dusting his hands off he began uttering words as he drew in the air. Dragging various magical lines together as the spell cast on her body was slowly unweaving. Her blonde hair started to lose its color turning to a bright bone white. Her eyes began to fill with color as the blue began to disappear within a sea of blood red. Her fair skin got darker and darker as it took a deep dark purple color reminding Arvan of obsidian that had been polished. Her ears grew taller and sharpened into points as she looked down at her hands. The scars on her wrists faded as she looked over herself. Arvan conjured a mirror as she stared at herself, much preferring her natural dark elf form rather than the human form she had been trapped in.

"I have to ask, how long have you been trapped inside a human body?"

"It has been too long. I was born in my family estate and was raised by my kind for a few years. Shortly after humans invaded the underworld. Rampaging across the land and assaulting my home. They slaughtered my family but found me. Even as I killed one of the soldiers trying to take me away they brought me before the King at the time and I was forced to take on that form." she said hissing before looking back at Arvan. "Then finally when King Ilthin needed a daughter to marry off he sent me instead of one of his own daughters. It was freedom from the prison that they held me in." Arvan nodded as he took in every word that she said. Putting together the events before he poured some of the stew out into bowls.

"Then what is your plan now?"

"Revenge" She said as she started to devour the stew, clearly malnourished after being in a prison and at sea for some time. "I am going to need your help though."

"Well I have nothing better to do, so you have it. However, I will remain a free man." Arvan noticed a flash in her eyes as if his statement annoyed her but she was in no place to challenge him and was too hungry at the moment to care.

"Very well." she said looking at him expectantly as he served her another helping of stew which she began eating. "We shall rest tonight and then tomorrow we'll set off towards Illthin's Kingdom. Also can you create a more luxurious place to sleep. The hut was sufficient for the night but I would like a few more luxuries." Arvan let out a chuckle as he didn't mind casting a spell like that. He uttered a few words as he created a palace made of magic, it would exist for as long as he wanted and only could be accessed but those who he wanted. As he finished the spell he continued eating. Cassandra was staring at him with a smile on her face. He served her more stew but saw something else within her eyes, there was another kind of hunger within them than just for his stew.

After several more bowls of stew the two took a few minutes to rest. Cassandra then stood up as she looked down at Arvan and offered him his hand. "I would like your company in my chamber tonight." Arvan noticed that since he had turned her back into a dark elf she had continued to change. Her breasts had grown several sizes from her human ones and were nearly bursting out of the top of the green dress that she wore. Arvan took her hand as he stood with her help. She smiled as she turned toward the palace and bent over. She hadn't gotten taller but the dress that she wore had gotten shorter. Her dress barely covered her bubbly ass as Arvan could see her tight slit of a pussy. He could see around her rear and pussy where her skin took on a much lighter hue of purple than her obsidian skin. Arvan didn't say anything but felt his heart beating faster while his cock twitched within his robes.

"As you wish milady," he said as he began following Cassandra. He couldn't help but stare at her ass as she sauntered towards the palace and swayed her hips from side to side. Making her way up the stairs as she made sure to make her breasts and ass bounce on each and every single step. The doors to the palace opened as Cassandra looked back at Arvan and gave him a wink. Leading the way as if she knew the place and kept teasing Arvan from afar. She sauntered up the stairs before pushing open the doors to the master bed chamber. Arvan followed her as he watched her slide the dress off her body. Now she was wearing a dark nightgown that was completely see through. She turned towards him as he saw her light purple colored nipples poking against her nightgown.

"Arvan I feel like you deserve a reward but I am also going to challenge you." She said purring towards him. "Tonight you can do whatever you want to me. If you cum first then you will become my servant in my new empire. If you make me cum first then I will be yours. You can of course deny the challenge and I will simply please myself tonight." She said bending over once more flashing her ass and tight slit at Arvan.

"I accept your challenge Cassandra" he said with a growl from his throat. Cassandra flashed him a wolfish smile as she stripped down. Arvan did so as well as he dropped his robe to the ground. Cassandra turned back towards him as she looked down at his crotch curious to see what he had. She blushed as she set her eyes on his cock, it was an utter monster. The only thing that it compared to was a minotaur cock. She couldn't believe her eyes as she walked closer and closer to it. At first she thought it was an illusion but as she tried to wrap her hand around his meaty rod the illusion didn't vanish. It was thick enough that she couldn't even wrap her hand around it, she wasn't even sure if she could wrap both of her hands around it.

"How does a human have a cock like this?" She said as she couldn't even take her eyes off of his cock.

"Call it luck or genetics." Cassandra nodded as she began stroking his cock with her hand. Arvan smiled as he began to weave a spell with his other hand. He conjured several astral fingers that began to twirl and twist Cassandra's nipples, roll around and tease her clit, while sliding into her tight pussy and searching for her g spot. The sudden pleasure caused Cassandra to let out a moan as her knees buckled.

"You said, 'however I like' right Cassandra? Then I am going to have plenty of fun with you before my cock slides within your tight little pussy." Cassandra was going to say something but Arvan gave her ass a sudden spank. Cassandra let out a moan from the sudden spike of pain and pleasure from his hand spanking her ass. She shuddered as her pussy began to coat the insides of her thighs in her own vaginal honey. Arvan smiled as he gave her another spank while his astral fingers continued their erotic dance on her body. He cast another spell as he picked Cassandra up off the floor and carried her to the large bed. He conjured various ropes and other bindings that picked Cassandra up off the bed. The magical bindings wrapped around her ankles, knees, arms, wrists, and around her neck. Cassandra let out another moan as she tried to fight against the magical ropes. They gave a little but kept her restrained. Arvan smiled as she glared at him in an act of defiance, but he saw through her defiant act and could see the lust and want burning in her red pools. He adjusted the spell as he pulled her closer to him as he conjured a magical whip in his hand. Arvan let the whip uncoil to the ground before lifting it up, he noticed that Cassandra's pussy was oozing out more of her honey as she bit her lower lip. He cracked the whip as it lashed across her breast. The metal tip hit her nipple before drawing a line across her large breast. Cassandra kept her mouth shut as she stifled a moan from the lashing. Arvan smiled as he flicked the whip again, lashing it across her clit as he saw her shake but didn't let out her moan. Her eyes went wide as she tried to hide her evident pleasure. Arvan smiled as he conjured a second whip in his other hand. "You were expecting me just to fuck you with my cock and not play with you." he said letting out a growl.

Cassandra glared at him but not because he was right, but because he stopped to conjure the second whip. Then he began cracking both whips across her body one after the other as he pulled on the bindings. Adjusting her so that she spun over the bed as her pussy drooled on the bed from each whip strike. Lash after lash landing across her ass, breasts, arms, back, belly, thighs, and her clit and labia. His flurry of strikes was constant as he struck her over and over. Cassandra started to shake and squirm as more and more of her honey leaked onto the bed. She tried to moan after the first dozen lashes but after she felt another lash she finally let out a long moan. Her body began to betray her as the pain from the lashes turned into pleasure. Her thighs were dripping with her vaginal desire as she was craving his fat cock. After nearly a hundred striked she couldn't hold it back any more. She tried to hold on for longer but she couldn't, she was begging for release but she didn't want to submit. However this human had defeated her. He landed another whip strike on her clit as Cassandra finally came. She squirted from the strike as her body by this point was sore and overstimulated from the constant strikes. Every part of her body shook as her eyes were rolled up into her skull, her back arches, and every muscle in her body tensed up as she came. Squirting over the human that had caused this to her as she let out a long loud moan. Her body shook several times from pleasured aftershocks before her eyes rolled back into place.

12