The Beginning of a New Era

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cassandra didn't want to accept defeat but she did. She sat in the bindings recovering from Arvans whip induced orgasm. She wondered if he would use his cock now or if he was going to keep teasing her. Arvan got closer to her as he had the bindings spread her legs a bit wider. He then lifted her up bringing her wet pussy to his head height as Cassandra moaned knowing what he was going to do to her next, a mixture of disappointment and excitement. His tongue flicked out and licked her clit as Cassandra shuddered trying to pull away since her clit was still very sensitive but the bindings held her in place. After flicking his tongue against her clit several times and bringing her to the brink of an orgasm he pulled away before pushing his tongue into her pussy as his tongue began to explore her pussy looking for her sweet g spot. His fingers then went to work as he began to rub his thumb over her clit while his other hand gave her ass a nice spanking. Cassandra was moaning loudly bucking her hips into his tongue and fingers as she had a second powerful orgasm. She struggled against the bindings as she rode on his tongue while she was screaming in her native tongue. He kept spanking her as his tongue found her g spot sending Cassandra over the edge again while his thumb continued making its circles around her clit. After her fourth orgasm she was barely able to form coherent sentences. When the sixth hit her body she was nearly unconscious in his bindings, her eyes growing heavy as her entire body was practically vibrating in pleasure. Arvan smirked as he pulled his tongue and fingers away as he lowered her on the bed. Using the bindings to adjust her into a simple mating press position. "That was just the start of your night my dear."

Cassandra twitched as she heard Arvans words but didn't have the strength to do anything. She passed out moments later as she began recovering for what he did to her. Arvan smiled as he cast another spell on her body, a simple rejuvenation spell. The spell quickly recovered her energy and strength but kept her in her overstimulated state. She moaned as the spell finished but then froze as his cock pushed against her cunt. Finally facing that fat rod she couldn't help but grind her pussy against it as she wondered what this thing would do to her. "Fuck that spell was amazing. Damn your cock is fat and thick."

"I am not sure what my cock is going to do to you Cassandra."

"Well we will figure out what to do about that after the fact, right now lets take it slow." Arvan gave her a simple nod as he pressed his cock against her cunt. Slowly forcing his cock against her velvety tight cunt as she wondered if it would ever fit. His cock began slowly spreading her tight lips around his cock as she moaned loudly. His thick rod slowly began to enter her as she winced in pain before moaning. He began gently thrusting his cock in and out of her cunt as she felt him force a little more inside her with each of his thrusts. After a few dozen thrusts she felt his cock starting to kiss her cervix as she moaned louder and louder as he picked up the pace of his thrusts.

"Fuck you aren't even half way in and your cock is already kissing my womb." She moaned as Arvan gave one of her breasts a kiss.

"I am not but don't worry Cassandra, you are going to feel my whole cock inside you before I am done." That statement sent a shiver up Cassandra's spine, partly in fear but also in excitement.

"You better." She said moaning as he started thrusting into her faster and faster. His cock shifted just enough so that with each thrust she felt it grind against her g spot as she began shaking once more.

"Your whips....fuck keep going...amazing tongue....dammit that is the spot...were very nice....ughhh fuck fuck right there...but your huge fucking dick is the best!" She said cumming on his cock again. She felt another orgasm building within herself as she felt her last one ending. She lost track of how many she had but knew that she had many. Any resistance that was in her body melted away as the orgasm ran through her leaving her limp in the bindings as Arvan continued to pound away at her cunt. Arvan smiled as he bent down and whispered near her ear.

"Want to make another bet?"

"What" she said moaning as his cock was still trying to force its way past her cervix and into her womb.

"That I can fuck you for twenty four whole hours, if i manage to do that then you will become my slave. If i cant manage that then ill become yours." Cassandra looked at him with her lust filled eyes and giggled. She was already his slave but he was giving her a chance to make him her slave? And twenty four hours? That was impossible especially for a human.

"Even if I pass out on this monster you have to keep fucking me." She said accepting the challenge as she felt another orgasm nearly crash through her. Arvan smiled as he began to cast a spell on her. She felt her pussy tighten up to a vice like grip as she let out another moan as her orgasm crashed through her. Her cunt squeezed his cock as she felt him continue to slam hard into her. She moaned as his cock continued to pound her and reshape her insides as she wondered if becoming a slave to Arvan and his cock would be that bad. After a few more thrusts she felt the bindings pull her into a doggy style position while his cock was still buried inside her. Arvan smiled as he grabbed her hair and tugged on it while he kept slamming his cock in and out of her cunt. With each thrust she felt her cervix get weaker and weaker before finally his cock rammed through her cervix as he bottomed out inside her womb.

Cassandra let out one last screaming moan before she passed out on his cock. His cock formed a massive bulge on her once flat belly as he continued to pound away at her. The tip of the bulge pushed up just under her sternum. Even though she passed out her body was vibrating and shaking around his cock from the sheer pleasure. His large rod began to throb inside her womb as his balls swelled up. He slammed hard into her once more as he blew his load deep inside her womb. His fat cock pulsed as he pumped load after load of gooey cum straight into her womb. With each load her slightly bulging belly got rounder and rounder as he crammed more and more into her. Cassandra woke up as she felt his hot cum splashing around inside her womb as she glanced down. His cock bulge was gone, replaced by a round cum belly. Cassandra shuddered as she felt him start slamming into her once more. His heavy balls slapped against her clit as he pulled on her hair. Cassandra shuddered as her red eyes rolled up into her skull. Was he actually going to last the whole time? She passed out on his cock several more times as he pumped more and more cum into her womb. Forcing her womb to expand as she felt her belly swelling to an immense size, if anyone looked at her they would think that she was simply a pregnant woman who was about ready to give birth. After a few more thrusts she felt him pull out as she wondered if he accepted defeat, then when she felt the head of his cock push against her ass she knew that she was very wrong.

Arvan forced his cum slick cock deep in her ass. Cassandra was screaming as her tight ass was spread around his cock, but not from pain. From utter pleasure due to her sheer overstimulation. With one thrust she felt him force his fat rod to the base inside her as she felt him start thrusting into her faster and faster. She felt his cum ooze out of her pussy as his balls slapped against her cunt and clit. He was relentless with her as she felt him blast load after load of cum in her ass. She felt herself passing in and out of consciousness as he kept pounding her. She lost track of how long he had been fucking her as her ass was spread by his cock. She felt some of his cum traveling up her throat as her stomach had reached full capacity but she swallowed it down. Her womb was full and her ass was full by this point. He pulled out and then rammed his cock down her eager throat. Cassandra moaned and sucked on his cock while she was conscious as he pounded her throat while playing with her large ample tits. She felt his cock shudder as he began to force load after load of cum down her throat. Cassandra was about to call the bet off since she was full to the brim with his cum, but she didn't even get a chance to speak before Arvan picked her up off the bed and pulled her into a full nelson. She felt him slam her down onto his cock as he began fucking her cunt once more. Arvan continued fucking her in every room of the palace, in each of her holes, and in various positions across the entire palace.

Cassandra lost track of how many orgasms she had but knew it had to be somewhere in the twenties or thirties. Cassandra glanced around and noticed the hour glass that marked the time that Arvan had been pounding her. Between times where she passed out on his cock she noticed grain after grain of sand fall. She wished that it would never end but as the last few grains fell into the bottom of the glass she knew that he would pull out. However as the last grains fell she saw Arvan rotate the glass. "I am not done with you yet Cassandra, I havent had a woman in a very long time." Arvan said as he went back to fucking her. What started as a simple twenty four hour bet turned into a week long fuck session. When Arvan finally finished and tossed Cassandra on the bed each of her holes were squirting out cum and quivering. Her entire body was shaking as she was fucked into a deep sleep. Arvan smiled as he gave her a nice hard spank causing her hyper stimulated body to cum once more before he left the chamber. "Sleep well Cassandra." He said before snapping his fingers as the natural lights in the room turned off plunging the room into darkness. Perfect conditions for Cassandra to recover in.

12