The Beginning of Stopping Time

Story Info
Joe learns to control time, teaches his boss a lesson.
1.7k words
4.25
118.1k
152

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/24/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
timetale
timetale
167 Followers

How do I start this? It all began 3 years ago. Is it a superpower? A gift from God? The Devil? All I know is that I have the ability to stop time.

It's Friday morning and I am in a time crunch to finish a report for my bitch of a boss, Olivia. Sure, she is sexy, 6'2'', 140 pounds, and C cups, but on the inside she must be a black hole. I have already missed two deadlines this month and have been put on notice. Miss another one and I am at risk of losing my job. It's nearing the end of the day and there is no way I am going to be able to finish everything. "Please, give me some more time" I think and, all of a sudden, I notice the rest of the office looks like a video put in slow motion. "Ha-ha, very funny," I think and get up to tell everyone to cut it out when I see that Dave had dropped his pencil and it is falling to the ground. The only problem is, it's falling as if it were slowly sinking in water. "What the heck is going on?" I push a stapler off my desk to test it out. It starts to fall as soon as I push it, alright, but in slow motion.

"Well," I think, "might as well take advantage of this and finish my report." I know what you're thinking, "He is able to slow down time and his first thought is to use it to do his work?" Hey, you be at risk of losing your job and see what your first thought is when this happens. That's what I thought. Two hours real-time later I am done with the report just in time for the end of the work day. Time starts back up normally like nothing had ever happened. How long was it for me? Who knows, though my best guess is at least double that. Olivia stops by my desk on her way out with a smug look on her face, obviously expecting that I didn't get my work done. She would like nothing better than to fire me.

"How's the report coming, Joe," she asks, clearly expecting me to say I didn't finish it. I let her know I had just finished it up and emailed it to her. The smirk drops right off her face and she tells me she'll check it out tomorrow. I can hear her mumbling about it probably being crap anyways as she walks away. Okay, I'll admit it: I lost control for a few seconds. As I see her tight ass walking away, time slows down again so I take the opportunity to get up and give her a few her hard smacks on her ass. I quickly make my way back to my desk and time starts back up normally again. Olivia yelps and turns around, clearly expecting to catch me in the act. My desk is far enough away from her that there is no way she can suspect that I caused the sudden and inexplicable pain in her butt. She turns beet red and practically runs for the elevator.

I spend the next few weeks testing out my new ability. All I have to do is concentrate and the next thing I know time had slowed down. After a week of practice, I am able to slow things down twice as much as at first. I get it even slower in another week. After three weeks, I am able to stop time completely. Just imagine it: as far as you know, the whole world is frozen and you are able to move around and do whatever you want. And I mean whatever.

Being a guy in his 20s, my mind naturally went first to all the sexual possibilities. Since I was still testing it out in those three weeks, I only tried small things like removing a woman's bra while I was in the middle of a conversation with her. Seeing as she had D cups, she realized right away what had happened and her arms shot up across her chest. "What's the matter?" I asked. She blurted out "Nothing. I just need to use the bathroom" and ran looking for one. I never saw her again but wonder how she rationalized all of a sudden losing her bra.

Another thing I find out about my new power (is power the right word?) is that people's bodies will still react to stimulation when I freeze time. I first found this out when I was grabbing some takeout food one day. I was getting a little bored waiting for it and noticed the gorgeous women standing next to me. 5'4'', couldn't be more than 110 pounds, and huge breasts, at least on someone with such a small figure. Now I should preface this by saying I am a huge breast man. A woman's breasts are the most perfect part of her body.

I had learned to completely freeze time by this point, so I froze time and removed her blouse. To my pleasant surprise she was not wearing a bra. The soda fountain was right nearby, so I grabbed some ice and rubbed it on her nipples. See, I wanted a little moisture on them that I could lick off. To my surprise, her nipples began to harden. I immediately grabbed the left one and sucked it dry, then moved on to the left. After dressing her and restarting time, she sure did have some pretty noticeable headlights showing. Not to mention the contented sigh that escaped her lips and color that rushed to her cheeks. "My, my, seems like she liked it," I thought.

All of this lead to some revenge plots against Olivia. See, she must have been mad that I had gotten that report done, as she dumped all the crap work on me over the following week. Then she goes and doesn't tell me about some report and accuses me of forgetting about it. The last straw was at that three week mark when she made a mistake on her own work, blamed it on me, and almost got me fired. "Okay, she has to pay," I think.

The next day, she gets to work wearing a knee-length skirt and a blouse showing ample cleavage. After she walks into her office and closes the door, I freeze time and let myself in. I see that she is walking across the room to sit at her desk. I take the liberty of removing all of her clothes, ripping her panties off. Well, well, looks like the stood-up bitch likes to shave it all off. Standing in the corner where she can't see me, I start time long enough for her to realize she is naked before I freeze time again. Okay, now the real payback begins. I am already rock hard, so I waste no time in forcefully slamming her over the desk as I impale her.

Ya, she is a bitch, but she is one smoking-hot bitch. I can't fully describe all of the emotions going through me. Satisfaction at getting revenge, amazement that I am actually doing it, and pure lust overriding everything else. I give her ass cheeks I don't know how many hard smacks so they end up looking like the same color as red tomatoes. I must have been going for seven minutes before I hear that tell-tale sloshing sound of sex. Well, well, seems like Ms. Stuck-up is getting turned on. This puts me over the edge and I cannot hold it in any longer, exploding deep inside her.

It takes me a minute to regain my composure after such a great fuck. Once I do, I finish making sure I am all cleaned-up and hide myself in the closet to see the results of my handiwork. I also make sure to dress her as she had been before I stopped time. Except for the panties because, you know, I had ripped them off. Can't really put them back on after that, can you?

When I start time, Olivia gets a startled look on her face and stumbles. It looks like she is about to scream and she clamps her hand over her mouth. She turns red and I she starts shaking, in the throes of an intense orgasm. It must go on for about a full minute before she finally comes down and just collapses on the desk, trying to catch her breath. "Oh my God, what just happened," I hear her say. "How the fuck did I just cum?" She turns around to run out of the office, I assume to go to the bathroom to check herself out, and I freeze time before she reaches the door. I take a quick glance at her inner thigh and see a trail of my semen dripping down her leg. Smiling to myself, I walk back to my desk and make sure everything is back to the way it was before she walked into her office.

I start time and Olivia comes running out and goes into the bathroom down the hall. She is in there for about 30 minutes and I am about to go check on what she is doing when she walks out and hurries back into her office. I take the liberty of going in with her out of time to see what she is doing and she is calling her boss, saying she came down with something and needs to go home sick for the rest of the day. "Ya, I sure came down with something," she says under her breath, "a spontaneous mind-shattering orgasm. Not to mention this semen that somehow appeared inside me. I am so horny right now." She got up from her desk to leave the office and grabbed something from her desk drawer. Well, well, seems the stuck-up bitch is full of surprises today. She keeps a dildo at work that she is taking home with her.

I freeze time and walk out of the office and smile to myself, thinking about how much fun this new power is going to be.

timetale
timetale
167 Followers