The Beginning of the Cuck

Story Info
Annas past experience comes to light for the first time...
2.9k words
2.88
22.9k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Chris first met Anna, the dating was casual, gentle and what should be expected from a couple of mid 20 Yr olds. Hanging out on the couch led to kissing, kissing led to over the clothes groping but that's essentially as far as Anna would let it go. Despite Chris' attempts to remove her bra or slide a hand under her trousers, it was generally met with a "not yet" from the curvy brunette.

Whilst frustrating, it was accepted on the understanding that the time would come soon enough.

As dating continued, the more the young couple got to know eachother. Chris regaled her with stories of his youth, whilst Anna would return the favour with her own stories of how a 18 Yr old girl, with particularly large breasts would enjoy her school days. It became quite obvious that the two daters were similar but different. Chris' late teens were spent playing football, hanging out with his friends and playing xbox. Anna's late teens were spent in local pubs with older men, kissing as many boys as she and her friends could in one night at roller discos and exploring the world of sex before Chris even knew it existed.

Chris grew somewhat intrigued and questions over dinner would often include "So when did you give your first hand job?", "Were your friends all the same?" and "Do you still see any of your conquests around the city?"

Anna's replies were often shocking. Here was Chris, paying for dinner, dating her for months with no more than a kiss and several failed gropes to his name. Whilst Anna had been around the block several times, sometimes with a stranger or two she'd met an hour before!! Things didn't seem fair.

As time went on it became obvious that Anna enjoyed the attention one would receive when flirting with the opposite sex. The more Chris heard, the more he enjoyed her company. Anna would flirt with restaurant staff when they would be out for a meal, Chris would admire. Anna would describe awkward stories of of the times she kissed five boys in one night and got fingered by two on a school trip to Spain, Chris would laugh along as if he even had a clue what that world felt like. One of her stories involved her getting fucked by a 25 Yr old stranger at the age of 18, bareback, because he had bought her and her friends booze. "So hold on a moment" Chris demanded "you're telling me, this man fucked you and you let him cum inside you because he bought you some bottles of Smirnoff Ice? ". Anna simply replied "He didn't have a condom" with a brattish smirk on her face.

Time went on and eventually the young couple moved in together. On the day of moving in Anna decided to let Chris enjoy her body. She stood in the new front room with her large tits hanging out, her nipples were the biggest Chris had ever seen and she had areolas the size of a side plate. They were insanely big. She walked upstairs and lay on their bed, pussy glistening wet and ready to take his cock. Chris walked in with his cock in hand, hard and finally ready to force in to her wet hole. He kneels down in front of her, holds her legs to each side and... Suddenly something hit him on the chest. He looked down and a condom still in its wrapper lay on the bed. "What's this?" he asked. Anna cheekily replied "You know what it is, so put it on. No condom, no sex". Here is a girl who has spent the last 6 months telling her boyfriend about how many people have fingered her, fucked her, cum in her and kissed her; and she has the audacity to demand he wear a condom. Chris didn't want to ruin the moment so he rolled it over his cock and plunged in to her pussy. Anna kissed him saying "Thank you, I've had enough cum in me; I don't need anymore ".

And so begins their sexual relationship.

It became clear over time that Anna had enjoyed herself so much in her days before meeting Chris, that she could take or leave his cock.

Chris would fuck her hard, deep and she'd appear to orgasm but even after months, he was still emptying his seed in to a condom and often she would reach over to her phone within seconds of completing to continue reading her book.

Chris came home unexpected once and heard her upstairs cumming loudly and continously. He quietly crept up the stairs and could see her in bed, alone, fucking herself with a pink toy. The same toy an ex partner had bought her, years before. "Why doesn't she cum like that when I fuck her? " he pondered. She hadn't heard him enter the house so he sat quietly watching her. She came, time after time after time, her huge nipples swaying from side to side as she fucked herself. Chris was both turned on and angry. Why was she spending hours fucking herself? Who was she thinking of? Did her ex conquests make her cum like this?

So many questions.

On a regular basis, he would arrive home unannounced and park around the corner. He would enter through the side door and take the same spot on the landing, listening to his girlfriend fuck herself for a couple of hours, continuously cumming. From his safe spot on the landing he could watch her through the cracked door, seeing enough to catch her enormous tits moving from side to side and the motion of her hand fucking herself beneath the covers.

On one day, he came home and she had gone out with a friend. He walked upstairs to find her bed empty, her toy had recently been used and still had her cunt juices on it. It was warm. She had left her work phone on the side. As Chris left the room her phone buzzed, with a message popping up saying "Thanks, like old times". Intrigued, Chris opened the message and it was from an ex boyfriend from her school days. He scrolled the messages and discovered that she had been skyping her ex and allowing him to watch her fuck herself. Chris panicked and came out of the messages, angry and pissed! There was another message below from another name he recognised; an old friend of hers that had never fucked her but apparently once played with her tits in a car park. He opened that message and she had been doing the same. Several messages and an hour later and the conclusion was that Anna had been 'working from home' on a regular basis; but instead of working, she had been fucking herself to a select few ex boyfriends and acquaintances and allowing them to either watch on skype, or listen on the phone.

Both angry and confused, Chris threw the phone on the bed and walked out, knowing that she would return later in the evening. It was time to fight fire with fire. He began planning his next move and opened his laptop, renewing memberships to some sites he used to frequent before he met his beloved, brattish, slutty girlfriend.

Anna returned several hours later, smiling and joyful as ever. The slut!

"Good day?" Chris asked

"Yes, great thank you. And you?" she replied

"I've been thinking. You have been working so hard recently, I have a surprise for you" Chris added

"I love surprises. Is it shiny and sparkly?" the secret slut asked

"Not really, but I think you'll like it. Would you like it now?"

"Please!!" she responded eagerly.

"Ok, trust me." Chris took her coat off and placed on the couch. He took her hand and led her to the kitchen. He took a blindfold off the counter and placed it on her face. He kissed her lips and led her slowly up the stairs and in to their bedroom.

"This is to say thank you for being such a great girlfriend." Chris whispered as he lay her down, removing her clothes and exposing her curvy waist, round ass and infamously huge tits. She lay there as he held her hands back over her head and tied them in place, firmly. She lay in anticipation, her cunt wet and nipples hard. The cock entered her and she make that gasp she makes everytime it first enters her. She smiled and looked to be in her happy place. The fucking got harder and her pussy got wetter, the cock pulling out slightly and plunging back in to her.

After several minutes, Chris whispered "Surprise you fucking slut!" and removed the blindfold. Chris was stood to her side fully clothed and on her was a random stranger. An older, good looking gent, ploughing his cock in to. Behind him were several other good looking, older, fit gents wearing nothing but their trousers with their cocks out of the zipper. Each held their cock, wanking it slowly and watching the show. Before Anna could say anything, Chris told her "I found everything. You like being watched, well see how you like this you whore".

The gent fucking her continued to force his cock in and out of her. Anna didn't know what to do. She struggled to free her hands but couldn't. "Chris, what the fuck?!?!" she shrieked. Everytime she struggled, the man on top of her fucked her deeper and harder.

"I have another surprise for you," Chris told her. He looked to the gent fucking her and asked "Mate, whatever your name is, show her." The older gent pulled out his cock and it was entirely bare; he held his massive cock to show her in full view, before pushing it back inside her cunt. "Just like old times hey babe," Chris laughed.

Anna pleaded "Are you fucking kidding me?! Chris I'm not on any birth control," At which point Chris left the room.

The older man fucking her took his cock out of her wet pussy and forced it in to her mouth, "that should shut you up," he laughed. One of the other men jumped in to place, and forced his bare cock inside her used cunt. Chris remained outside but noticed he had a hard on, he was enjoying this as much as he was hating it. He peered through the doorway and noticed Anna was silent except for the moans and groans he recognised from when she would fuck herself with her toy. The man in her mouth was face fucking her hard, while the other man was barebacking her wet cunt. The noise of her pussy was different as well. It was wet, but really wet! Wetter than Chris had ever known. Chris walked back in the room and reached down to the guys cock and pulled it out of her hole. He inserted a finger and confirmed his thoughts. Her cunt was the wettest it had ever been. He looked over to the man face fucking her and he had stopped and was smiling to the other men in the room. He didn't need to face fuck her anymore because as Chris looked down at the mans cock, Anna was licking it and sucking it at her own will. She was shit at sucking Chris' cock, but this strangers dick was having the best blowjob in town! Chris was confused, it wasn't meant to be like this! The guy fucking her pussy had gone back inside her cunt and suddenly shouted "Here we go"...

Chris turned around and shouted "No mate, she's genuinely not on birth control, this wasn't the deal"

Anna spits the cock out of her mouth and shouts "Chris.... Fuck off!"

The slut looks to the guy inside her and demands "Fucking do it"

The man inside her cunt, pumps harder and harder and ejaculates directly inside her fresh pussy. He's pumping her uncontrollably while he aged semen is filling her up. After he's done, he pulls out of her, leans down and kisses her saying "Thanks. Oh and by the way, your breath smells like cock". He puts his cock away and leaves the room with his clothes under his arm.

Chris looks down in silence and watches as cum is slowly seeping out of his girlfriends used hole. He looks to Anna to apologise, things had taken a bad turn and gone way too far but she is back to sucking the older mans cock, completely oblivious to Chris and his concerns. Chris stood up shifting his view back to the dripping hole and another stranger was already in it.

Anna, with a mouth full of cock says "Baby, if you fucked me like this, then you could cum in me as well." She looks down to the 3rd stranger and gives him the nod. The 3rd stranger didn't last long. He was a fit guy, with a great sized cock but had obviously seen too much to enable him to last longer than a few minutes. He shuddered and his fucking thrusts fastened, Chris reached down and held her ankle to give his girlfriend a hand of support. The 3rd stranger then started to cum. He didn't last long but it was apparent he had a monster load. Half his load shot up her used fuck hole, the rest started to pour out around the shaft of his cock and on to the bed sheets that Annas brother had bought them for Christmas. Anna had a look on her face, the only other time Chris had seen this was about ten minutes prior when the first bull had emptied inside her. "You love cum don't you?" Chris asked her. His cum filled girlfriend just nodded and smiled.

The 3rd stranger took his belongings, didn't kiss Anna but patted Chris on the back and said "Shes a good find, keep hold of her," as he left. The first man was ready at this point. He removed his cock from her saliva dripping mouth and held her legs open. He looked at Chris and said "Do the honours."

Without thinking Chris reached down and took the mans huge cock in his hand, he then parted Annas cunt lips with his other hands and placed the mans cock inside his girlfriend. The man winked and said "You see, the second you place another mans penis inside your partners vagina, is the very second you know you've been cucked." Chris didn't know what cucked meant, but just smirked.

He looked to Anna who quietly said "I love you," then smiled at her boyfriend. The smile however, was quickly followed up with her next statement "But seriously, would you fuck off and get us all a drink!!"

As Chris walked downstairs to get a drink he could hear the stranger fucking his beautiful girlfriend. The girl everyone loves when they meet, the girl his parents have grown fond of, the girl his own grandmother adores. And there she is, in the bed, being fucked by a stranger and about to ejaculated inside for a third time. It wasn't meant to go down like this. She was meant to see the random guy fucking her, apologise, freak out and then he would place the blindfold back on and ask the men to leave. It had all gone wrong but still while pouring water in to the glasses, Chris had an erection.

Chris walked upstairs and passed the first man walking down. "I'm done with her. The other guy is finishing off in her now." Chris entered the room and the fourth guy had Anna on all fours. Anna was bent over in doggy position taking the fourth gentlemans entire length in her sloppy cum ridden cunt. Chris looks closely and she's on the phone!!! The slut had decided her first boyfriend may want to watch. "Anna what the fuck are you doing?"

Chris demanded. She didn't even turn around. She simply said to her ex boyfriend "See what I'm dealing with here?" as she laughed an placed the camera phone a little further infront of her, so her ex could watch her taking the final load. The fourth bull started to increase his fucking and gave the camera phone a wave. Anna gave the fourth guy a but thumbs up and he came deeply inside her, filling her with another batch of sperm. As he didnt this, Anna hung up the phone to her ex and screamed, thanking the guy as he pumped her full of cum. He pulled out and her cunt was an absolute mess. Wide open, used, filled with strangers semen and dripping from every angle. The stranger slapped her ass, kissed her ass and left.

Chris stood in silence. Anna turned over and let her legs fall open. Chris read the sign and took his cock out, he knelt on the bed. He worked his way up to her pussy and touched the tip of his cock on to her cummy clit. "Don't you fucking dare," slammed Anna and with that she threw a condom at him. "Know your place," she quipped. And with that Chris placed the condom over his cock and entered her cum filled hole. She didn't make a sound, she lay there texting her ex boyfriend while Chris fucked her. He fucked her hard, she remained silent. He sucked her tits, she messaged her boyfriend. Chris eventually came inside the condom and pulled out of her. He leaned in for a kiss, which she graced him with. Anna rolled over and yawned deeply "Night night lover. Atleast we know the baby wont be yours" she said giggling as she drifted in to a deep sleep, while Chris cleaned the mens cum off the sheets and threw the condom in to the bin.

The relationship had begun...