The Beginnings of a Cock Addict Ch. 02

Story Info
After giving his first blowjob, a straight boy dives deeper.
3.2k words
4.76
33.8k
122
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up after having fell asleep while kneeling between the naked bear's thighs, the night's events slowly drifting back to me as my eyes fluttered opened. Oh my god, it really happened, didn't it? I sucked another man's cock! And not just any cock...a giant, hairy, old man's cock! I stopped myself from bolting upright, realizing I was still wedged between those big tanned legs, my face still pressed against BB's thick, dark bush, his soft pubic hair tickling my lips.

That big, fat cock was laid over the bridge of my nose, the thick musk from his genitals filling my nostrils as I very carefully swiveled my head to look up. BB had fallen asleep. His fat belly rose and fell, gently, his large hand still draped on top of my head, holding me close to his penis. Holy shit, I had to get out of here. Carefully...oh so carefully, I tried to move my head away from the larger man's crotch.

I grimaced, slightly, reaching up to move his hand off my head, careful to watch the rise and fall of his big belly to make sure he was still asleep. Gently, I placed his hand on his thigh and slowly began to move my face away, his flaccid dick sliding down the end of my nose and brushing my lips as it flopped against his leg. I felt my own cock stir slightly. Damnit, not now! My god, what was happening to me?

I slowly began to sit up. Unfortunately, the cum and spit from my absurdly messy blow job had since dried, leaving my chin and part of my cheek effectively cemented to BB's ball sack. As I swiveled my head away from his crotch, his nutsack followed, stuck to my chin as I moved. At a snails pace, I continued to pull away, BB's wrinkled scrotum slowly peeling away from my face. His sticky sack finally released my cheek and I breathed a quick sigh of relief having escaped his crotch.

I turned to get up...and that's when my own hard cock bumped into BB's calf. The large man snorted and stirred, my eyes went wide as I looked up. I could see his grizzled face just peeking over his fat belly, his dark eyes opened, peering down at me.

"Hmph. Ready for round two, huh, boy?"

Oh no! No no no no!

Two big hands grabbed my face, one reaching back for the nape of my neck while the other went other my chin and prying my tired mouth open wide. BB dragged my face back to his dick and shoved my mouth down on his still sticky member, his flaccid beast rolling over my tongue and toward the back of my throat.

"Glluuuucccckkk!" I gagged, my eyes closing tight as his cock head tried to squeeze down my gullet.

"Relax, boy, relax that throat..." BB cooed, sleepily, his hands gripping my head tight. His heavy thighs squeezed around me, the older man wrapping his calves around my back and securing me in place.

"Gluck!" I gagged again as the big dick poked the back of my throat once more. Oh god, I was going to choke on his cock! With my eyes watering and my mouth stretched wide I looked up only to see that BB's big gut slowly rising and falling. He fell asleep again! I struggled against him, but his grip was too tight. Hands gripping my head and legs wrapped around my waist, there was nowhere for me to go. I tried to pull my head back and away from his cock.

"Glllaaarrrgggh!" BB pulled me in tighter, his dick worming further down my throat. Oh god! I couldn't breath! What was going to do?! Could I bite his dick? Could I hit him? I shuddered to think what this much larger man would do to me if dared to try to hurt him in any way. No, no...I had to wake him up gently.

Still choking on his dick, I managed to wiggled a hand free from his thighs and blindly groped for his balls. Found them! Struggling, I gently rolled them in my fingers, teasing his big, hairy sack. Delicately I stroked his balls, trying to wake him. I could feel his cock pulsing in the back of my throat, tears streaming down my face as I tried my best to bob my head on his stiffening member and slither my tongue down his shaft. BB took a deep, contented breath and slowly his eyes opened. At the sight of my strained face, he relaxed his grip and I popped my face off his cock, gasping for breath.

"Ah ah ah ah ah." I panted into BB's thigh, his hand slowly massaging the back of my head, running his fingers through my hair.

"Mmm. That felt nice, baby boy. Always nice when your lover wakes you up with a blowjob." Oh god, lover? Now I was his lover?

"Why don't you get that tongue down there on daddy's balls, huh? Give me a good lick, c'mon now." He pushed my head down and pressed his nuts to my lips and wiggled his hips, his heavy sack jiggling against my face as he beckoned me to continue pleasing him. Hell, I was just happy to be breathing at this point...even if every breath filled my nose with the musk of BB's balls. Breathlessly, I pressed the tip of my tongue to his sack and slowly began making light, gentle laps around his balls.

"Ah, yeah, there you go, baby." Still massaging the back of my neck, BB laid his stiffening cock across my face. "Mm. Look up at me baby. Open your mouth, stick out your tongue. Farther. Farther than that, stick it out all the way, straight boy, do it!"

Complying best I could, I opened my mouth wide as I could. BB reached down, lifted his sack and placed his left ball on the flat of my tongue.

"Go on, wiggle that tongue on daddy's ball, boy. That's right. Now the other ball. Mmhmm. There you go, ball licker. Pretty little straight boy with another man's sack in his mouth, look at that."

He gripped my hair and pulled me back, slightly, my tongue still sticking out from my mouth. He took his dick in his hand and pointed the tip at me and began painting my tongue with the precum oozing from his cock head.

"How's that big daddy cock taste? You like it, boy? Answer me."

I nodded and whimpered, trying to talk around his knob as it probed my lips. "Yesh...yesh dawddy. I love how your cock tashtes..." I managed.

"Mmhmm. Close your lips around that cock now boy. Suck it nice and gently. That's right, up and down. You're a natural cocksucker, you know that? A real faggot, that's right. Oh that feels good, baby."

Again, I couldn't describe what was happening to me. BB's words were so harsh, so filthy...and yet I felt enthused by his encouragement. It felt good to give this man this much pleasure, it felt cook to suck his cock.

"I bet you're a natural at all of it, too. Let's find out, shall we?" I peered up at BB, confused, my lips still distended and I gently fucked my face on the head of his cock.

"Yeah there you go. Get daddy nice and slippery. You're gonna want it nice and wet when I squeeze into that asshole." My eyes bulged and I tried to pull my mouth off his dick in protest. Sucking cock was one thing, licking his balls, sure, yeah that was fine too. But a cock in my ass?? That was too much! BB gripped my head and held it in place, as he sensed my uneasiness.

"Relax, bitch. Just relax. It's gonna happen. Just accept it. Accept you're no longer straight...I mean, look at you, you've got half my cock in your mouth and you're hard as a rock. It's okay. You're daddy's faggot now, just accept it. You're gonna give daddy your hole, alright? Don't worry. We'll just stick the tip in, okay? Just the tip..."

This man, this crazy fucking man...there was something about him. He was so rough, so mean...but at the same time I felt like everything he said was the right thing to do. I relented, nodding as I continued sucking his hairy dick.

"Good boy. Okay, slobber all over that cock, baby, get it good and wet. Yeah, just like that." He smiled, wickedly as he rubbed my head.

"Okay, mouth off. Stand up, boy." BB barked and I obeyed. I stood naked in front of him as he ran his hands all over my chest, my hips and my groin.

"Oh yeah, now I'm gettin' a good look at you. Kind of hard to see this body when you're sucking my cock, you know? Real nice. Tiny little cock you've got here, huh?" He teased, and I blushed. He circled his thumb over my engorged cock head and then brought his hand to my mouth and smeared my lips with my own precum.

"You sure do have a nice mouth on you, bitch. C'mere." His hand gripped the back of my neck and he pulled me down towards him, mashing his lips to mine. Shocked I tried to pull back, but BB held me firm in the kiss, his rough tongue darting into my mouth. His other hand dropped to my hip and he pulled my waist towards him, the tips of our penises touching and sending electric bolts up my spine. He twirled his tongue in my mouth while our cock heads twirled simultaneously.

"Hah. You look more shocked having kissed a man than you did while sucking my cock, boy. That makes you a natural cocksucker, doesn't it?"

"Y-yes, daddy. I guess it does."

"It sure does, let's see that ass now, turn around. Mmm, there we go," he said, as he roughly massaged my butt cheeks, spreading me wide. Embarrassed, I instinctively tried to clamp my cheeks closed and BB laughed.

"Don't be shy now, boy. You already swallowed a load of my cum tonight, it doesn't get much gayer than that. Relax this bubble butt, let daddy see your little hole." I grimaced and relaxed, BB immediately spreading me open again. "Look at this little straight boy hole. Hah. Gonna be a tight, fit, I think."

I squirmed slightly. I thought I had more time. I thought BB would tease me more, draw it out. I thought I still had time to somehow worm my way out of this situation with my manhood in tact...but BB had other plans. Strong hands gripped my hips and pulled my ass towards his lap, I felt his hard, slippery cock head press against my right ass cheek and gently slide towards my crack.

"H-hang on. I don't know about this. Daddy? Daddy are you really going to fuck me?!" I whimpered, looking back over my shoulder as BB gripped his cock and pointed it at my hole. I felt his spit coated cockhead kiss my asshole.

"Yes, baby boy. You're going to take a man's cock in your ass tonight. It's okay, it's just the tip, remember?" Hand wrapped around my hip, BB pulled me back on his hard dick, the slimy tip pushing hard against my quivering hole.

"Relax. Relax that hole, c'mon, let daddy's cock in. There you go..." I felt blinding pressure against my ass as the large knob slid into me, my hole stretching as BB sunk into me. He reached up with both hands and grabbed my upper arms, holding me firm with his legs wrapped around my ankles. My face twisted and I let out a moan, I looked to my left and that's when I first noticed the wall length mirror that spanned the length of the living room...in the reflection I saw a slender blonde boy, impaled on the tip of an old bear's big dick...it was absolutely obscene.

BB sat reclined in his arm chair, his hands gripping me just above the elbow. I was turned, facing away from him, squatting awkwardly over him with a good two inches of dick buried in my asshole. I tried to pull away but BB held me firm. My legs ached. I couldn't squirm away, the only place for me to go was down.

"Ahhh..ahhhhhAAAAA!" I whimpered as I felt the older man tighten his grip and pull me a tiny bit towards him.

"Mmm yeah. Feel it baby? It's in there now, see?" I felt his finger gently trace a line where my hole hugged his cock. "I can feel your asshole twitch. That feel good boy?" He asked, his finger continuing to trace my stretched asshole.

"Agh! I...I don't know!" I confessed, straining up onto my tip toes as I tried to escape the anal invasion.

He let go with one hand and fumbled through the side table's drawer, pulling out a small bottle and flipping the lid. He squirted a generous amount of lube right where his shaft met my hole and smeared it up and down the length of his dick. Tossing the bottle aside, his hand once gripped me above the elbow and slowly, ever so slowly, BB began to pull me down on his cock.

"Whaa! Aaaaahhhh," I inhaled sharply. "I...I thought you said j-just the tip?!"

BB laughed. "Yeah, baby. Just the tip. Now the whole thing. Look..." He twisted my body so I could see myself in the mirror. I was shaking, trying to hold myself up, tears streaming down my face, my own cock rock hard in front of me, BBs dick jutting between my round butt cheeks. There was still a good five inches of cock waiting to slide into me. I watched, slack jawed as inch-by-inch that long, thick dick disappeared into me.

"Good little straight boy taking a cock up his ass like a natural. Umph! Goddamn, you're tight boy."

I winced as BB continued to impale me on his rod, my ragged breath coming in quick, hot gasps.

"Oh god! Ah! Oh god! Ah! Oh god! Ah! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Please!" I begged, I looked down and saw my own cock hard as a rock against my belly. This giant cock was filling me to the brink, stretching me in two. It hurt so bad...but felt so good. Something shifted and I felt a spark of electricity in my groin, my balls tightening.

"Come on, take it all. Get it in there. UMPH!" BB grunted as he yanked my arms down and pulled me completely onto his cock, my legs giving way as I fell back into his lap, his stiff rod throbbing inside of me.

A giant spurt of cum shot out of my own cock and splattered across my chest, chin and cheek.

"Holy fuck boy, you're like a fountain. You fuckin' cum from just sucking cock. You cum with a cock squeezed in your tight hole. Yeah, you're natural born bitch, aren't you?" BB hissed in my ear. I leaned back against his hair chest, gasping for breath as he reached down and lifted his balls to meet mine, rolling our sacks together as he gently stirred his dick inside of me like he was mixing a cake!

"It's all in you now, baby," He whispered as a thick arm wrapped around my torso and held me in place. His hips bucked as he unsheathed his cock from my ass just slightly. "Feel that?" He asked before plunging back into my guts.

"Uh huh. Uh huh, daddy." I managed.

"Feel that bitch? Huh? You feel my cock in your boy hole? You like it? That feel good?" His hips began to pump faster now, my limp body sprawled over his as he wrapped both arms around my waist, pinning me to him. His slippery dick was now sliding in and out of my hole with ease, my entire body slack as drool fell from my open mouth.

"That feel good, you little cunt?" He asked, louder, his sweaty thighs now slapping against my smooth ass cheeks.

"You little bitch." He muttered, malice in his voice. "You said you were straight. You teased me all week with pics of these pretty little ass cheeks. You drove all the way up here to meet a stranger just so you could get a glimpse at some cock. Then you dropped to your knees, sucked the cum out of my balls and now here you are getting fucked like a rag doll. You don't even know my name, boy. You don't even know my name but now I own you. Your ass is mine, honey. This tight. UMPH. FUCKING. UMPH. ASSHOLE. UMPH. IS ALL MINE."

BB was hate fucking me now. Hard and fast he pounded me, balls deep with each thrust. He continued to berate me, humiliate me as I clung to him for dear life, my head tossed over his shoulder, our cheeks pressed together as he turned me into his own living fleshlight. I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror, my now limp dick flapping wildly as the big bear's dick ravaged my aching hole.

"Fucking faggot bitch. I'm gonna cum in your ass. You're never gonna be straight again. Just gonna be my little cocksleeve. Gonna cum in your ass everyday. Gonna cum on your face everyday. Your gonna lick my balls every morning and say 'Thank you, Daddy.' Say it. Say it now."

"Th-thank you daddy...uh! Uh! Uh! Uh!" I whimpered as BB hammered me.

"Here it comes. FUCK. I'm gonna cum inside you. Gonna breed your boy ass. You ready for it baby? C'mon, give daddy a kiss while he cums in your tight little fuckhole!" BB reached up and grabbed my hair, turning my head to face him as he shoved his tongue in my mouth. I reached up and held his stubbled cheek, pulling his face closer to mine as both his tongue and his cock slid in and out of my holes in unison.

"Fucking cum in me, daddy!" I begged. Big, hairy arms wrapped around me and pulled me tight as he bore his cock as far into me as he could, his hot dick pulsing hard inside my twitching asshole.

"Fuck, I'm cumming. Take it. Take it you, bitch." He hissed as he pushed me down on his cock. BB's body completely relaxed, one arm still wrapped around me, the other clutching my hip with his fingers running through what little hair I had above my cock.

We laid there in a sweaty pile, still connected at the cock and asshole as his hands explored my moist, limp body.

I had just gotten fucked. By a man more than twice my age. He had cum in my mouth and now he had cum in my ass. He had taken my virginity and turned me gay right there in his lounge chair like it was the easiest thing the world. And I had given him everything willingly. My god, what else could happen?

Just then, I heard the distinct jingling of keys and BB's front door opened wide...

TO BE CONTINUED...