All Comments on 'The Beginnings of a Cock Addict Ch. 02'

by Turn_me_out

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
JgsexyJgsexy12 months ago

OMG my boy hole is twitching after this read. Your description is powerful! Looking forward to more!

ryanlvr7ryanlvr712 months ago

I wish I had met an older man like that when I was younger to guide and mentor me.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Fuck I'm hard. Like I am treated in the bath house. Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Something similar happened to me when I was 19. I was doing odd jobs for my neighbor during the summer. After a hot day working in his yard, we had a couple of beers and he suggested that we cool off in his pool...skinny dipping, of course. I was 140 pounds with a thin 6" dick and he was at least 220 with a thick 7" cock. Soon, I was sucking my first cock and swallowing his cum. He ordered a pizza and I sucked him off a second time.

I slept over in the guest room. The next morning, I swallowed his load as my breakfast and he let me jerk off. By lunchtime, he took my anal virginity and then fucked my ass twice more that night. Two days later, I moved in with him and spent the rest of the summer as his little cum bucket bitch. He taught me to deep throat him, which is not as easy as these stories make it out to be. I was only allowed to cum while being fucked.

It was the most amazing summer of my life. I'm married with a couple kids, but wish I could spend a second summer with him.

Cocksucker666Cocksucker66612 months ago

Fabulous story just wish it was me

Would want my wife to be the one that walks in on us and realises she’s married a homosexual

Part three please!

CuckyJimmyCuckyJimmy12 months ago

Wow! The door opening and being impaled on a big cock, fully naked, what a phenomenal situation for a cocksucker!

bottomboitoserveyoubottomboitoserveyou12 months ago

Great story! I love this type of story...was hard the whole time...wishing it was me when I was a younger!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great story, my favorite line was “You looked more shocked having kissed a man than you did while sucking my cock, boy. That makes you a natural cocksucker, doesn’t it.”

That was my experience and mindset. I knew I wanted to suck a man’s cock but I never thought about kissing a man. That is until I gave an older man my first blow job and he pulled me up and surprised me with a wet kiss that I couldn’t resist. After a half hour of kissing I gave min my second blow job and have been hooked on kissing men and sucking cock ever since.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This was an awesome story and very detailed. I am older but do love big cock and very proud to service cock both orally and my own fine tight hole.. More, please…

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Love it love young man submit to old man but juste dont like the kissing part he just submit to big cock hes not in love

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Fucking amazing!!!! In my case, at this point, the keys belonged to my mom!!!

BiGuy9229BiGuy92296 months ago

So hot! Can’t wait for part 3!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

This story gets better & better & it is so deliciously hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I read this story every few days cause it reminds me so much of my first grindr hookup with an old daddy bear. Life changing experience!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Of course he has a tiny little dick, he’s about to be willingly bred like a woman…just that thought is making me hard..sub bitches like us need this kind of treatment, we crave it and being anally taken by a dominant top makes us cum almost instantly…is he going to be caught now?..maybe by wifey?…

JT

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous