The Beginnings of a Submissive Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zach pulled out slowly until only the head remained inside before pressing his hips forward once more. With each thrust he picked up speed, and Jamison's moans quickened with his pace as her pussy happily accepted his cock. Placing his hands on Jamison's hips he sped up his thrusts more until he was jack hammering her pussy.

Jamison moaned loudly, her body being shoved forward with each thrust. Her orgasm slowly built up inside her as Zach continued his assault on her pussy.

"You do not cum until I give you permission bitch, understood?" Zach said as be continued pounding her.

All Jamison could do was nod as her face rubbed against the bed. She felt a sharp sting on her right ass cheek as Zach's hand landed on it with a smack.

"You will answer me when I speak to you!" Zach said with a bit more anger.

"Yes, sir." Jamison managed to get out, her orgasm getting close now.

Zach smiled as he held her hips tight and began fucking Jamison as fast as his hips could move. Each thrust in her tight pussy was already causing his orgasm to build. He distracted himself with plans for new ways to use her as she bucked her hips back on his.

Jamison moaned loudly as she held back her orgasm. She had never been told not to cum before so she didn't know how long she would end up lasting if this pace continued. As if it was her lucky day Zach pulled out and pushed her over until she laid on her back. He pushed both her knees to her chest before sliding back inside her.

"You may cum anytime you like now but if you cum before I do there will be a punishment. Understood?" Zach asked as he slowly picked up his pace.

"Yes, sir," Jamison replied as she wrapped her arms around her legs, keeping them against her chest.

As the minutes passed by both fought off their need to cum until Jamison finally broke. Unable to hold back any longer she came with a loud moan. Her head pressed back into the bed while her pussy clenched around Zach's cock that was still thrusting inside her. She squeezed her own nipples hard, prolonging her orgasm the best she could.

As Jamison's orgasm subsided she felt Zach pulling out of her pussy before climbing over top of her, she looked down just in time to see his cock inches from her face as he came. She closed her eyes just in time for the cum to coat her face and hair.

Once he finished cumming Jamison took the head of his cock into her mouth and cleaned it off for him, making sure to get any last remnants of cum left.

"Good girl with the cleaning but you will have a punishment coming now because you couldn't hold off your orgasm." Zach smirked as he looked down at her.

"What will the punishment be sir?" Jamison looked up with a puzzled look on her face. She didn't know if she really messed up or not.

"Oh, I don't know, maybe some humiliation. I haven't quite decided yet," he replied with a smirk on his face.

Jamison looked down worried, hoping the punishment wouldn't be too bad.

Zach climbed off Jamison and onto the floor, sliding his boxers on before leaving the room for a moment. When he returned he tossed both bags full of Jamison's bras and panties to her.

"You can take them home now but with a few rules. No bras unless you ask permission first, and panties whenever you feel like it, unless instructed otherwise. When you wear a skirt or dress no bra or panties, no exceptions. Understood?" Zach stood there looking at Jamison still naked and covered in cum.

"Yes, sir I understand," she replied as she sat up in bed.

"Good girl, now get up, cleaned up, and dressed. It's about time you go home." Zach smirked as he turned and went to the kitchen for some water.

Jamison got up and went to the bathroom to clean all the cum off her face. It took a little work but she got all the cum out of her hair. Back in the bedroom she got dressed in her crop top and skirt just as Zach was walking back into the room. She grabbed the 2 bags and turned towards Zach as she got ready to leave.

"I hope cumming first was worth it. I got a pretty good idea for a punishment for you, but that will wait for another day." Zach smirked at her before hugging her goodbye.

Jamison hugged him back and made her way towards the front door. "Thank you, master, I had fun tonight."

Zach smiled at her as she stepped out the front door and headed for her car to go home for the night.

12