All Comments on 'The Beginnings of my Vixen Hotwife'

by massguy14

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Lifestyle66Lifestyle66almost 2 years ago

Good story, but it's too short and needs editing. I suggest contacting a volunteer editor to get some input on how to write with more engagement with the reader.

4/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow, what a bunch of naysayers today. I started enjoying the "lifestyle" when I was 23 years old. Now at 75, I wish that I had been more open with it and experienced some of the extra excitement that many have shared here in "Loving Wives". I'm not a sissy, and refuse to be humiliated, so you negative commenters are the ones who should stick to other categories here on the best story site on the web.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyalmost 2 years ago

5 Stars. I too have a hotwife and I know those feelings very well! Very hot!

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingalmost 2 years ago

This was fantastic! Real or not, it has a realistic arc to the beginning – a great way to ease the wife into something she was clearly longing for, but not ready to admit. Can't wait to see where this goes!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story - it’s always fun to share the wife. It’s even more fun if there’s a pregnancy risk involved. Either way you two are consenting adults, who cares as long as you two are happy & having the time of your life’s.

i122i122almost 2 years ago

Nice little read! It’s alway possible when on vacation far from home that you may enjoy a fantasy with your spouse. So remember my married friends, speak up and let her/him know what you want and it may happen.

PS Any story 26thNC hates has got to be good.

LIDiverLIDiverover 1 year ago

Short, hot and well written.

I bet even the hypocrite trolls below are enjoying it with their non-typing hand!

Mesabi64Mesabi64over 1 year ago

Exciting, but you should have described your wife's body at the beginning.

LoisKnight69LoisKnight694 months ago

Why didn't handsome Zach get laid all summer?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This guy's reason for wanting to see his wife fucked by someone else actually made sense. He was most excited by the "reclaiming".

AnonymousAnonymous4 days ago

This happened to me once many years ago as THE bull in my mid 20's.

When I later found and married my very beautiful wife... it was based on an agreement (by both of us) that my wife could have a different bull service her once (in my presence) every month. That was 43 years ago.

Incredibly rich and rewarding for our ever deepening love for each other. Solemates for life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermassguy14@massguy14
A married man in my mid 30's who likes watching his wife be fucked by other men. It is exciting to see her with someone new, and rewarding for me when I take her used, come filled pussy after others have used her for their pleasure.