All Comments on 'The Beguiling Sister'

by ConPulsion

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Exactly the proper reaction to finding out your wife is a whore and your sister is the one who got her into whoring.

You make sure they know in a way they'll never forget that you do kot accept what they are doing. And then you cut them out of your life and move on.

10 to 20 years later...they will be used up old whores and you'll have a great life without them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

U sad sucked up lonely old man…u don’t just get it don’t u? No one is interested in your wimpy sob stories…

No doubt u are not just a real life cuck but also an old lonely fag!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

‘ Two years after we were married, Maureen suggested that I should try and reconcile with my sister. I took her nearly three years before I agreed to meet her at my Dad's’…

Kick Maureen out too…how can someone who is supposed to hold ur heart tell u to reconcile with a whore who not only destroyed u but turned ur wife into a whore???

InfosaugerInfosaugerover 2 years ago

Hm, I know the husband doesn't care about his ex, but some readers would like to know.

KarnevilKarnevilover 2 years ago

Good and realistic, no over the top BTB or unbelievable RAAC, nor was it a cuckold. Just a tale of a man being deceived by two scheming women. Having said that I can understand how a wife might be seduced by the excitement of the big city, and the thrill of the forbidden, especially with a persuasive influence like the sister. But that doesn't excuse the deed and she paid the price.

The writing was good and the action well described, I would have liked to know more of what made the wife tick though, what we had of her sounded very hot, if ultimately wrong. Perhaps my only criticism, and a very small one at that, was the fairy tale ending: all the drama, turmoil and a lot of interest was pushed aside to play happy families. Otherwise I enjoyed it, enough that another part told from the wife's side would be welcome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

From experience I thought this was a very believable story: many years ago my then fiancé attended a course in London, it lasted a week and she changed. Thereafter she visited her newfound friends every other weekend, often not coming home until the Monday night. She didn't become a whore, at least not a professional one, but it became apparent her friends included men, one of whom she was closer to than she let on. When given an ultimatum she chose them, but we were young and no kids were involved so it was an easy break, but it did take time to get over it.

So thanks ConPulsion for reminding me of some good and bad memories, happily the good outweigh the bad. BTW I liked your story, five stars worth, easy reading and no stupid scenarios that a lot of loving wife stories seem to need.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

3* - story was pretty boring after he caught her

TajfaTajfaover 2 years ago

A couple of things, I don't believe that the mother would stop visiting her children and second why not have a confrontation? That is the best part of these stories. For all we know she was relieved to be rid of him to expand her whoring. I think he deserved to hear what she had to say and again don't buy this not reading her letters. It was well written so 3 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very nice. I usually find ConPulsion stories to be kind of "meh" but this one hits the spot. So I gave it a 5. Richard did the right thing in shedding Pam upon discovery, and it's always good to see the MMC land on his feet with a good woman. It's unclear whether their grandchildren and great-grandchildren are all the product of Christine and David, or whether Richard and Maureen went on to have additional children of their own. Also, as Infosauger noted, there's no information supplied as to what happened to Pam after all this went down. Did she, as the first Anonymous commentator suggested, become a "used up old whore"? For that matter, did Bev wind up that way, too? The third Anonymous commentator sharply criticized Maureen for suggesting that Richard reconcile with Bev, suggesting that he should "Kick Maureen out too." I don't agree. In the context of the story, Richard's Dad had reconciled (at least partially) with Bev. Maureen's suggestion to Richard came after that had happened, and can be chalked up to wanting to keep things on an even keel between Richard and Dad. Anyway, the last sentence, which also serves as the story tag line, makes the point of the story more that Richard wisely listened to what Christine told him, not any aftermath with the whore sister and whore first wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"Two years after we were married, Maureen suggested that I should try and reconcile with my sister."

I believe the correct response would have been...NO! and FUCK NO! And for the record, don't make such an asinine suggestion ever again if you'd like to retain martial harmony in this relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Reads like a story outline and not a story. No detail on any real confrontation or much on divorce. A lot of padding on inconsequential detail and the important parts basically covered in a sentence. How can a story with betrayal by a sibling basically end with a ‘I reconciled begrudgingly”.

If this is then”elevator pitch” where is the story?

Regguy69Regguy69over 2 years ago

Good one, the guy reacted just like any real man would have. At first I thought he seemed a little dense to not recognize something was wrong with his wife’s visits to his sister, but thinking about my sister, I can see why he would never have suspected anything. We tend to trust completely the people we love and it’s devastating when the betray us.

I have not liked a couple of your stories, but the level of criticism from some of the Annons is just way over the top. Please keep writing. I have a feeling you’ll come up with a classic at some point.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 2 years ago

Good story. It makes me think of how vital and valuable it is when a wife can get together with her sister-in-law for an innocent good time together. Marriage should expand the family that way. Then when that trust is betrayed, well it's hell to pay. Ignore the critics that call you names. They have nothing to contribute.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 2 years ago

What did the wife think would happen? She lost everything.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Interesting tale. The MC did exactly what he needed to do. His sister was beyond evil, to have (presumably) enticed his WIFE into her perverted world. How and why he would ever reconcile with Bev is crazy. Small thing, but lack of what happened to slut wife was a demerit.

.

4 ****

AbctoyAbctoyover 2 years ago

Would have never talked to my sister again, never.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Meh. Bev and Pam disappear so you didn't have to put any effort into the whys or any real ramifications on their parts. They weren't characters, just basic plot devices.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 2 years ago

I had a general idea early on where this was headed... Well told story overall. He's a better man than I am, I might have killedmy sister for level of betrayal. It would have made for a tighter plot if you had mentioned some sort of animosity between his siste and him growing up...5*

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

A good story. Make it a GREAT story by fleshing out some of the glossed-over details, such as "the reconciliation" with his sister. Now, THERE is a helluva conversation. Bev gets to explain why she pulled his wife into that morass. The divorce. I'm sure that wife and husband would at least see each other in court. Dropping her like a crack habit doesn't make for good drama. She needs to explain, if for no other reason than to give MC a platform from which to launch another missile!

.

Yes, re-write it. 4/5.

kirei8kirei8over 2 years ago

Story had promise but failed to deliver the emotional response one expects from a story like this one. The slut wife should have been crucified but just went on with her whoring bhsiness as usual. Author needs a little fire in his belly!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This needs completion. More information should be there with regards to the ex-wife and her thoughts. He needs a confrontation with her. Someone please do it.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Not badly written but really fell flat. I didnt feel any real emotion through most of it, no one seemed like a real person. It was just rather...there.

The wife too quickly became a slut, the divorce wasn't even there but for a paragraph, them getting together again at the end, even for such a brief period wouldn't happen.

Could have been so much more.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 2 years ago

Interesting story!

5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

No forgiving the sister. Ever. Would be pissed if father reconciled

KoxokKoxokover 2 years ago

I liked this story but wondered why he would want anything to do with his sister. She encouraged her friend and his wife to cheat multiple times and covered it up. How could she ever be trusted again? What benefit will come from her being in his life again?

PowersworderPowersworderover 2 years ago

The idea for the story was good, but the ending was anticlimactic. This needed a confrontation with the wife and an explanation from her on how she could abandon her family for prostitution. Keeping her from the kids made sense, but she must have been devastated to be estranged from her children. A follow up conversation a decade later that covered the consequences would've rounded out the story nicely.

-

Also I don't believe he would ever forgive his sister under any circumstances for turning his beloved wife into a whore. That was the mother of his children and Beverley deliberately destroyed their family. Skipping that conversation was also an odd choice. Having the husband unload all his rage at his sister for her betrayal would've made for an entertaining scene.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pretty weak story about 'owning' a wife. Sex is something to be explored and this husband is incapable of understanding that every individual needs to explore their own sexuality as it evolves during a lifetime of experiences. It's quite pathetic really.

skruff101skruff101over 2 years ago

The partial reconciliation with the sister is where the story fails other than that it was pretty good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Rather weak, like the main character, and oddly skewed in its emphasis. You told us three times what brand of shoes someone was wearing, and many other details about women's clothing (?), but you didn't offer one explanation how and why a loyal loving faithful intelligent wife decided to risk the loss of her entire family for some strange cock. The wife gets caught, they become divorced and the wife completely estranged from her children, in about three sentences. But you had to describe in great detail how the new wife was hidden in a managers office so she could make this dramatic entrance into her step children's family? Very odd, like the whore wife was just a prop to facilitate the timid deferential dweeb getting a new undamaged woman? OK, I do acknowledge him slapping the shit out of his sister, Bravo. But that was the first and last demonstration of normal male response to the wife becoming a weekend whore with his sister. And he never had a clue? Very difficult to believe, except that you did make him out to be curious, but having inadequate testicles to confront and confirm his suspicions and negative vibes. You made him look like the sort of submissive husband that might compel a stronger wife to go seek some Real male companionship, for a change. For all we know she lived her new life in complete emotional and sexual bliss. All's well that ends well. Thanks for the effort.

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

Even though the story is well told, I can't imagine any man being as stupid as your protagonist. Even if I assume he's British! How many times does his wife have to show him what she's learned sexually before the idiot realizes what's going on?

Karn9Karn9over 2 years ago

I just don’t believe that a mother would abandon her children that quickly! Otherwise a good story! 4*

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterover 2 years ago

Really good story, new premise, and raunchy. You kept my interest during the whole story. 5/5

Yes, there were weak spots, but it flowed well. No, the signs of her whoring were more than obvious, and she applied her lessons learned outrageously. It didn't make any sense that she would prostitute without cause. Then, his sister, it made sense that she was a whore, being attractive and still single.

Yes, I agree, a story from Bev and/or Pam's perspective is due.

robinhodrobinhodover 2 years ago

The divorce took a short paragraph and he won everything big time. Not likely! He had no evidence.

KarnevilKarnevilover 2 years ago

@mattenw

The story was set in the North East of England and in London so I think its bloody obvious they were English, but then I guess your one brain cell, as usual, wasn't working again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Incomplete story....should have known how karma dealt with the cheating whores!!

Always one bitch like Maureen wants to mend fences yet what both whores did was unforgivable!!

BigfundrewBigfundrewabout 2 years ago

Good premise, but I too feel it could've been stretched out more. I world have liked a final confrontation with the wife to hear how she tried to justify anything

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I would have liked to know something more about the ex-wife. Why she did it, did she regret it, how is she feeling and what happened with her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It was fine, but I see no reason to reconcile with the sister at all.

While she didn't owe him the loyalty that could be expected of a wife, she did owe him some loyalty nonetheless, family is as much in need of it as a husband and wife.

On top of that, it was her that seduced the wife into a life of self indulgence and betrayal in the first place.

Also... there's trusting, and then there's trusting. He was too thick.

Sure, he noticed the changes: the lingerie, the new use of language, and new talents in the bedroom, but he should have known she was up to no good when she said, 'Oh, God, Honey, no one could ever be better at fucking me than you are.'

That's not a thought anyone vocalises without having some comparison in mind, and it wouldn't be something someone would say, so many years into a marriage.

That would be one anomaly too far for me, but the other red flags were pretty stark too, not the last of which was her reticence at letting him eat her pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Ahhh, can't let this comment go.

The idiot award goes to anony from about a year ago: "Pretty weak story about 'owning' a wife."

You're dangerous to anyone who invests their heart in you. The values you espouse are shallow and selfish.

On top of that, where do you get the idea that he 'owned' her?

I think he was pretty selfless, fully taking over care of the kids weekend after weekend, the usual time for a FAMILY to connect and share their mutual love and respect for each other, but he did it without complaint, and while it didn't sit perfectly well with him, he didn't object, didn't control her, and let her spend that family time, time that is her responsibility as a wife and a mother to share with those she claimed to love, off with the sister, having the time of her life, even if it weren't spent being a whore.

Regardless of people like you wishing to redefine social standards, there's one inescapable truth: a marriage is a contract. A covenant. If you pledge 'to have and to hold, in sickness and in health, for richer or poorer, forsaking all others till death do you part', you are making personal promises, personal commitments, with the bargain being that you can expect the same of the other party, and that your interests and heart will be protected: a place where you should be able to feel safe. And it's your responsibility to do the same.

If you can't make that kind of commitment, then just... don't... do it!

Simple really. If it's not for you, then that's ok. Anything else makes you a liar, a thief, and an immoral, low class of human being, who would forsake honour for the shallow reason of self gratification.

My God, the woman wasn't even seduced by infatuation, romance or love... she was just being a cheap slut, giving away her body, her husband and the love of her children for the thrill of taking money to let strangers plug her holes.

You are one seriously screwed up individual.

You know what I like about the signals coming from the world now? A phrase sums it up perfectly: go woke and go broke.

Disney is struggling, Netflix is struggling, Bud Light will be lucky to survive. The new philosophy may be peddled by the media, but the masses... the majority... are showing what they really think, and are voting with their feet and their wallet.

The same will happen to you. Enjoy all your lifelong friends. Enjoy not having grandchildren sitting on your knee in your fading years, knowing that they have someone to trust and look up to, when your appeal has faded and you can only count on love.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Missing a response from Pam. Regrets, STDs, something!

PrincessNutNutPrincessNutNut10 months ago

I think any comments I make might be about the authors stories as a whole. With particular reference to this story, the lead male or the entire family lived in the North East. That covers a very large area, anything from above South Yorkshire to all the way up to the Scottish Borders and Berwick on Tweed. Yet, he takes the kids to Chester and Alton Towers. Can't remember how the story said they got there, but Transpennine Express train services are useless and depending on where they lived in the North East the journey could be pretty major. Even West Yorkshire to either destination would be 2.5 hr plus in all but the lightest traffic.

Flamingo Land, Diggerland, Beamish for something educational instead of a zoo.

Just appears to focus on the North East, but not written by anyone who lived there.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuy5 months ago

There was a lacking confrontation to get this into the 5 range

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Its the author's story and says all that needs be said. Five stars.

inka2222inka22224 months ago

9.5 stars for excellent BTB. It's a pity civilized and decent times when a woman who's an unfit parent wouldn't be guaranteed custody just because she's female, are gone :( Took off half a star, for the new wife forcing a useless "reconciliation" with former sibling. None of her business and she had no reason to.

inka2222inka22224 months ago

@anon - no, a response from Pam isn't "missing", it's "unnecessary". She's a lying cheater (well also a whore, in a literal sense, but unlike most others, I don't have any moral issues against the profession, as long as the prostitute is single). So anything the ex wife has to say, will be either a lie, or a self-serving justification, in other words, useless to both the main character OR to the reader. The focus is, as it should rightly be, on main character and his happy future.

EgregiousEgregious2 months ago

This would have to be one of your best stories. 5/5

PorterrhPorterrhabout 17 hours ago

It was like seeing and eating a beautiful meal but still feeling hungry afterwards …. Had so much potential but just didn’t deliver

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userConPulsion@ConPulsion
I'm just an old guy living in England, with a slightly imaginative, dirty mind who is too old to do it, so has to put his wishful thinking into writing.