The Bella's Bitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The NXT Season 3 contestant swore revenge against the much bigger blonde and against all odds, she got it. She beat Beth Phoenix and took her anal cherry. The smaller woman paid her larger rival back ten times over, degrading and using the long feared Glamazon with clear disdain and desire. AJ was relentless, Beth never had a chance to recover. In fact she was still being kept as a live in pet for the Lee family.

"No! No! Nikki you can't do that! No!" AJ desperately pleaded, she couldn't bare to be debased like that in the eyes of the woman she loved. How could Kaitlyn respect her if she saw AJ being dominated by a useless model? How could AJ respect herself?

"Please tell me you got that on camera! This horny freak has had a dick in her ass for 5 second and she's already begging!" Nikki says excitedly, she had waited a long time to hear AJ beg but she wasn't expecting them to come this quickly.

"Ohhhhh yeah, I got all of it. Now everyone is going to know what a weak, jealous bitch she actually is." Brie responded with a wide grin. Making sure to record the most shameful moment of AJ Lee's life from multiple angles like an experienced adult-film director. Reviling in the humiliation of WWE's former Alpha Female that she helped cause.

"I can't believe she was parading around like the alpha, she's so weak!" Eva Marie says with disgust at AJ's pitiful cries for mercy. "She nothing but a smart ass slut!" Cameron adds as she and her fellow cast member moved around the locker room to each get a better look at the sinful act happening before them.

"Awwww look at her. So sad. I think we should easy up on AJ, guys. She's not having the best day." Nikki said, seemingly taking pity on her defeated opponent turned slave. Maybe Nikki was in a good mood, she was half way inside the tight, perky ass of the former Raw General Manager after all. It was something she dreamed about doing on a regular basis. "You know AJ, there doesn't have to be any hard feeling between us. We can just put the past behind us and move on. I won't send the video to your lovely wife...You just have to beg me."

AJ was silent for a long while. If it was possible to die from embarrassment, the former Chickbuster would have dropped dead on the spot. From queen to slave in just 33 seconds. She couldn't accept that how quickly everything had changed for her. She woke up as dominant champion but she was now bent over and forced to feel herself become re-familiarized with sensation of thick lady dick stuffing her to the limit.

"Please...Please don't send Kaitlyn the video." AJ managed to spit out, each word felt like glass in her throat as begged for mercy from a woman she had no respect for. AJ knew that wasn't good enough, which was also confirmed by an unimpressed look from Brie Bella, who had moved to the front of AJ Lee, still recording on her phone's video camera.

"I'm trying to meet you half way AJ. You can do better than that." The bustier Bella said as she felt AJ's soft, smooth ass press against her own tanned skin. Her strap-on now full buried inside the most private hole of the smaller woman. "Unless you want you wife to see every I do to you? Is it? You want her to see me break you?"

"Please Nikki, Please show mercy! I was just jealous of you! Forgive me mistress!" AJ lets out at last. Her cheeks burned so much from her humiliation, AJ felt like she was going to evaporate. She wished she would evaporate, disappear, be anywhere other than on her knees full of talent-less model dick. She didn't know who she hated more, Nikki for forcing her into this position or herself for begging like a weak, submissive bitch. She just couldn't let Kaitlyn see her like this.

"Doesn't it feel good to tell the truth AJ. I have worked harder than you, I earned my spot!" Nikki said, her voice changed from a soft, reassuring tone to a cold, resentful tone in an instant as she began to roughly thrust her hips. "You think I give a shit what you want? You've always looked down on me but that changes tonight. I own you now. Which means your wife is my wife. I'm going to send her the video so she can see how a real woman fucks...MMMmmm yeah AJ. You wife is going to beg me to fuck her like you never could."

"Nice one Nikki!" Natalya cheered on, amused by the mind games her friend was playing on the cocky former alpha. "This dumb nerd actually thought you were going to take it easy on her." Brie laughed from behind her camera, capturing every second of AJ's pathetic pleads.

"You can't! I WON'T LET YOU! SHE WOULD BEG A USELESS, PLASTIC, MODEL LIKE YOU FOR ANYTHING!" AJ exploded in anger as Nikki cruelly pulled away the fake olive branch at the last moment. AJ had begged for nothing. She chose to debase herself for this big titted bimbo and it was all for nothing. The tiny former champion held in place the Bella Twins' firm grip on her hips as her tight butt hole was invaded by the hard, rubber cock.

"LET ME? LET. ME? YOU THINK ANYONE CARES WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY BITCH? YOU DON'T SAY SHIT UNLESS I TELL YOU TO FROM NOW ON!" Nikki shouts back in her own fury at AJ's rebellious nature, all the while delivering hard spanks to her new property. The sound of her hips and hands slapping against AJ's thick behind beginning to echo throughout the locker room.

AJ turned her face to the floor, trying to block out the world and Brie Bella's probing camera. She felt so exposed. Piercing eyes watching her from every angle. All she could do was kneel there, on the ground being violated like a cheap whore. She gritted her teeth in pain as her ass was crudely being split apart by the cock of another woman for the first time in several years.

AJ Lee knew firsthand what a real ass-pounding stud could do with a big, long strap-on cock. Regardless of how hard she tried, the Geek Goddess couldn't forget. She lost her anal cherry to the Diva's of Doom early on in her WWE career. The then feared duo woman-handling the weaker wrestler in their powerful arms. The initial pain gave way to impossibly intense pleasure and AJ was corrupted by the devilish joy of anal sex.

That was the Glamazon. A legendary top in the secret, anal annals of WWE history. Nikki Bella wasn't the Glamazon. There was no way she could do the same. It wasn't like anyone could put on a strap-on and hand out the mind breaking poundings that Beth could. It took immense skill that a couple of useless models like the Bella Twins couldn't possible possess.

WWE's resident "Crazy Chick" was so caught up in telling herself these lies that she didn't even notice as the pain for having her tiny hole stretched wide, slowly faded away, just like it had before. That was where the troubled really started for the longest reigning Diva's Champion in history. As subtle jolts of pleasure soon began to emanate from her asshole with every thrust of Nikki Bella's hips.

AJ shook her head, as if to reject the unwanted pleasure she was receiving from Nikki's long cock. "No, No, No!". Then came the soft whimpers. The former Diva Champion's pride couldn't process what was happening to her. She was getting fucked by Nikki Bella and she was starting to enjoy it. The sensations from her abused butt hole only increased with time and so did her attempts to deny that fact.

"No! No! NoooooHhhhh! NOOOOOOHHHHHH!" The former alpha female moaned out, psychotically. Trying to refuse the anal gift that Nikki Bella was bestowing upon her. She hoped against hope that her new owner wouldn't be able to make her feel this way. It didn't make sense. Nikki shouldn't be this good. How was she this fucking good.

"Listen to this fucking whore! Moaning with a dick up her ass! Not so smug now are you AJ! ARE YOU!" Nikki said before she increased the pace of her pounding, spurred on by the submissive sounds slipping from the mouth of the former Queen of WWE's Division. "You've never sounded better AJ! I usually can't stand the hearing your voice but you sound a lot sweeter with my dick in your ass."

"Fuuuuuccckkkk! Fuccccckkkkk yoouuuu! You're nothing..HmmmmMMM..nOOoothing" AJ groans out in a failed effort to sound defiant. Unable to fully contain the pleasure she was being forced to endure from the Total Diva's star. The former Raw GM toes were curling as her body felt things she didn't want to feel. Well, at least not at first.

"I'm the new Alpha Female! YOU'RE NOTHING! NOTHING BUT MY NEW BITCH! YOU'RE GOING TO FUCKING LEARN TO RESPECT ME AJ!" Nikki swears, again increasing her pace until she piledriving herself into the defeated champion at break neck speed. "Before tonight is over you're going to be groveling at my feet, I promise you."

"OhhhhHhhhHhhH..NooooooOOOHhhhh god! FUCK!" AJ's cries out in profound shame while her head is roughly pulled back due to Nikki Bella taking a firm grip of her hair. This forced the "Geek Goddess" face away from the floor and up into full view of the Total Diva's cast watching on gleefully. And more importantly, into full view of the phone camera recording her degradation.

Eyes the rolled back, cheeks flushed and mouth hanging out allowing whorish groans of sinful joy flow fort freely. AJ Lee looked far from the strong, confident wrestler that she so often claimed to be. Instead looking like the cheap, slutty divas that she had fought against for her entire career.

"You hear that Kaitlyn? You hear you wife moan like a complete bottom. I bet you've never made her moan like this!" Nikki taunts while tugging on her rival's long, brunette hair. "You should have put this freak in her place when you married her...but you didn't. Now she's mine! She's going to forget all about you, the only thing she'll care about is getting fucked by my big, hard cock up her freaky little ass!"

"You had everyone fooled but not me! Always through these fearless eyes, I saw you for what you were! A filthy, horny freak!" The new Diva Champion groans out, not allowing AJ even a second without being showered with insults. "You're right, I'm not like you AJ. I've never been like you. I'm better than you! You don't believe me? How about another bet? If you can last 2 minutes without cumming liking the anal loving bitch that you are, I'll let you walk out of here."

Before AJ could even respond, the attack on her asshole was taken to another level. The busty Bella using all of her considerable strength to launch her cock in and out of her opponent. AJ had the lifeline she had been hoping for. All she had to do was last 2 minutes. It should have be easy. So why wasn't it?

WWE's Black Widow locked her eyes on a clock hanging from the wall of the locker room. Counting down the seconds until her freedom. Until she was set free from the sinful, shameful bliss that was being forced upon her. The seconds seemed to pass like minutes. Each time the rubber girl cock pummeled it's way back inside of her, AJ's need to cum grew. And as that need grew, time seemed to slow down further and further in the mind of AJ Lee.

"OHHHH SHIT! SHIT! FUCK YOU! HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM FUCK ALL OF YOOOOHHHHHH!" AJ screeched, feeling her own body betray her and give in to the decadent sensations she was fighting so hard against. She looked away from the clock, unable to deal with how slowly the seconds were ticking away. All she had to do was last for 2 minutes.

She continued to look away from the clock for what felt to her like an eternity. Every ounce of her impressive willpower, helped on by the loyalty she had to her beloved wife was resisting the urge to cum like common whore that was infecting her mind. Do it for Kaitlyn. Do it for Kaitlyn. She told herself over and over again in her head while the rest of the locker room heard her loudly squeal in unholy pleasure as she was brutally fucked by a stronger woman.

"NOOOOOOO! NOOOOOOHHHHHH GOD OHHHHHHHHHHHH SHIT! UGGGGHHHH FUCKKKKKK!" AJ roared, every muscle in her body was tensed, trying with all her might to resist for just a little while longer. Finally looking back towards the clock to see how much longer of this sexual onslaught she had left to withstand. The former Chickbuster stared at the clock in disbelief. Only 30 seconds had past but to her that 30 seconds felt longer than any hour AJ Lee had ever experienced.

AJ knew she couldn't last any longer, she felt like a garden fence trying to hold back the full force of a tsunami. A tsunami of wicked ecstasy that threatened to wash away AJ's very being. The depraved grunts and groans that were falling from the former Raw GM's mouth were replaced with an ear-piercing scream as she was forced to cum. Pussy juicy shooting from her untouched cunt like a fire hydrant as she was broken in by her new mistress.

"And I thought getting pinned in 30 seconds was bad. You looked down on us when you can't even go 2 minutes without cumming like a perverted bitch!" Nikki shouts out over her new pet's screams of orgasmic bliss. Licking her lips as her strap-on simulator goes into overdrive thanks to AJ Lee's already tight asshole clenching around it as the tiny grappler is pounded through an eye rolling, toe curling orgasm.

"WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! NI-K-KI! NI-KKI! NI-KKI!" This brought out a loud cheer from the Total Divas, each of them delighted to see AJ being abused in such a perverse manner. The cheering continued, along with the insults but luckily the former alpha was to engrossed in her incredible sexual high to take any of it in. Perhaps the only bit of luck she would come across tonight.

"Please let tag me in Nikki. I can't wait any longer." Brie asks her sister, desperate to unleash some of her own pent up frustration on AJ's needy holes. The smaller Bella was literally drooling with desire as she captured the anal destruction of AJ Lee like an AVN awarded director. Showing obvious experience at wielding a camera in this kind of perverse situation.

"Not yet Brianna! Just keep filming and you'll get your chance soon." Nikki says dismissively, pulling out of her opponent's now gaped asshole after making AJ ride out every last second of the first anal induced orgasm she had received in years. "I'm not done breaking this nerd just yet."

The new Divas Champion then dragged her prey over to a chair sitting in the locker room before taking a seat, pulling the smaller woman onto her lap and more importantly, onto her cock. The exhausted body of the former champion being treated like nothing more than a private sex toy by her dominatrix, ass once again being filled with fat, girl cock.

"Start bouncing! I want you to look me in the eyes when I break you!" Nikki commands, her orders empathized by a powerful slap to the already mistreated bottom of AJ Lee. "You're done. You could bare last 30 seconds with me in the ring or with me in your ass. You've lost to the better woman."

"OhhhHHhhhhhhh GAWD! HmmmmmHmmmm! How are you this fucking good!?" AJ whimpered, still in a daze from her powerful climax. Her body responding purely on instinct as she bounced away on the thick anal invader, moaning loudly all the while. Her entire worldview had been destroyed in mere hours. She was a wrestler submitting to the devious desires of a model. It should have disgusted AJ...but it felt incredible.

Even Kaitlyn, the love of her life, had never made AJ cum like Nikki Bella had just done. The former long reigning alpha was horrified by that admission but it was undeniably true. Nikki was treating her with complete disrespect, complete disdain. She was being used like a cheap whore and it all just drove AJ even crazier than she normally was. The smaller woman felt more turned on and ashamed than she had ever had before.

"I'm this good because I worked for it! A jealous little bitch could never understand. I work harder everyday than you have ever worked in your life!" Nikki moans out as she began to thrust upwards to meet AJ's bounces. AJ's unintentional acknowledgement of her sexual skill, seemed to invigorate Nikki. "Admit it! Admit you respect me!"

AJ's squeals had once again filled the locker room. Each time she came down on the thrusting cock of WWE's new Alpha Female, a fresh wave of pleasure erupted from her ass. The normally abrasive wrestler was rapidly being made more agreeable by the masterful fucking that she was receiving.

"NEVER! I WILL NEVER RESPECT YOOOOOOOOOHHHH SHIT! HMMMMMMM GOD! AJ groaned surprisingly. Even in her pathetic current state, she was still clinging to the last scraps of resistance that remained within her. Showing the level of willpower it takes to claim the title of WWE's Alpha Female. "YOU'LL NEVER BE A REAL ALPHA! YOU FUCKING WANNA BE!"

Nikki Bella was livid. The busty Bella had put countless hours into the gym, increasing her strength and speed. She spent even more hours in the bedroom, refining her god given anal ability but even now when she was balls deep inside AJ Lee, the tiny terror still refused to give her the recognition that she had rightfully earned.

"Yes you will! You're to say it in front of everyone! Say it AJ!" Nikki grunted, moving her hands back to her defeated opponent's waist so she can completely control the pace of this wild sexual encounter. Using her incredible anal expertise to bring AJ to the brink of orgasm and keeping her there. "If you ever want to cum again, you're going to say it!"

"OHHHHHHHHHH! UHHHHHHH FUCCK YOU! SHIIITTTT! GOD DAMN IT" AJ screams in anguish, once again experiencing an uncontrollable, undeniable need to cum from this humiliating act. She wanted it more than she could comprehend. Nikki had taken everything from her. The Diva's Championship. The title of Alpha Female. Even her own body. AJ needed to hold onto this one act of defiance, it was the only thing she had left.

AJ had promised herself to Kaitlyn. The day she married the former bodybuilder was the proudest day of her life. She couldn't betray the woman she loved and give herself to this pitiful excuse for a wrestler. Unfortunately for the former Diva's champion, her promise was becoming exponentially more difficult to keep with each passing second. Her entire body was radiating with pleasure, her pussy was dripping with anticipation of the sweet release that remained just out of reach.

"It'll be hard for her not to respect you when she's licking her ass of your dick." Brie said, licking her lips at the thought. Now positioned behind AJ, perfectly capturing the former alpha's ass jiggling wildly as she bounces on the long, thick lady cock. Brie Bella's pussy was soaking through her ring gear, she was barely managing to contain herself. This was AJ Lee's ass, the ass she fantasied about fucking more times than she could count. It was right in front of her just waiting for her to own it.

AJ looked around the room, again searching for something to distract herself. All she found were the bemused faces of the Total Divas cast. All of them basking in her destruction. She saw Eva Marie, who had no talent as a wrestler but made it up for it with unbelievable sexual skill. If the rumours were to be believed, All Red Everything was only featured so prominently on TV because she was fucking Stephanie Mcmahon's brains out.

She saw Natalya. In that moment AJ felt as though she was reliving her first few months on the main roster. Before her vow to Kaitlyn, AJ was constantly being stretched out by the only female graduate of the Hart Dungeon. AJ had of course repaid the favor after she became alpha but that didn't take away the memory of how hard Natalya made her cum. Her flexible body being bent into every position imaginable while she squealed in euphoric submission. What she wouldn't give to cum like that again.

Eventually AJ's gaze found Naomi. Unlike most of her cast mates, Naomi actually had talent. She was incredibly athletic and creative in the ring. AJ might have been able to respect the black beauty, the only issue was her insanely fat ass. The former Funkadactyl went from a potential future challenger to one of the champions favorite fuck-sluts. AJ letting Naomi know that she was nothing but a filthy, anal addicted bitch at every opportunity.