The Bella's Bitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AJ normally looked down at Naomi. It was impossible to respect such a clear, shameless bottom. So why did she feel so envious of her right now? AJ was on the brink. She absolutely needed to cum. She would have sworn she was going to literally die if she didn't, helplessly held in Nikki Bella's strong grasp. She actually felt jealous of Naomi, who as one of WWE's biggest butt-sluts, spent most of her nights cumming with huge, thick girl cock up her until she passed out. AJ actually wished she could have been the one being bent over and treated to unholy anal bliss.

"I FUCKING RESPECT YOU! OHHHHHHH I FUCKING DO! I DO! I DO! I DO! I DOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" AJ Lee, an all time great butt buster, had broken. The loyalty she had for her beloved wife had been systematically fucked out of her by Nikki Bella. She no longer cared about her pride or even her marriage. The only thing she cared about at that moment was being fucked senseless.

"YOU THINK I CARE ABOUT THE RESPECT OF A FUCKING FREAKY SLUT LIKE YOU!? YOU'RE NOTHING TO ME! JUST ANOTHER BITCH!" Nikki screamed in response, despite her words, to finally receive those words of validation from AJ Lee felt almost as good as destroying the Geek Goddess's ass. It made the moment real for Nikki. She had reached the mountain top and had claimed her prize. No one would ever be able to look down on her again. "HURRY UP AND CUM! SHOW YOU WIFE WHAT KIND OF SLUT SHE REALLY MARRIED!"

The instant AJ felt Nikki increase the her pace, the former Chickbuster began cumming harder than she ever had before. Any thought of Kaitlyn was blown away along with the rest of AJ's mind. The tiny former top's pussy was gushing warm, delicious cum all over the toned abs of her new mistress and her eyes were rolled into the back of her skull as her near psychotic roars of unholy ecstasy echoing throughout the room

The former champion was known for her stamina both in and out of the ring. The kind of stamina that was only possible to obtain by fucking her "competition" into unconsciousness every night. She was now using every bit of that endurance to bounce away on Nikki's dick. She was slick with sweat, causing her toned and tanned body to glisten in the light. Hair was messily sticking to her pretty face. The former alpha proved riding a dick was just like riding a bike, bouncing away like the kind of anal loving whore that she used to be. The kind of whore she once again was.

"This is what you married Kaitlyn! Your dyke wife is a dirty, disgusting bottom! You could never her cum like this!" Nikki Bella taunted AJ's secret spouse. The Bella wanted to really break AJ. Destroy her ass, her mind and her marriage. She planned to turn the loving couple into her private whores. Two walking fuck dolls that Nikki and her sister would use for their every twisted desire. "Tell her AJ! Tell your wife how much you love my cock!"

"OHHHHH! OHHHHHHHHHH I'M SOOOHHHHHHHH SOOOHHRRRY Kait! IT JUST FEELS SO FUCKING GOOD! I CAN'T STOP! I CAN'T STOOOOOOOOP!" AJ's apology to her wife was drowned out by her uncontrolled whales of orgasmic joy. The Chickbusters had a sex life most couples couldn't even imagine but AJ's wife never made feel this way. The tiny terror was trapped in a seemingly never ending loop. Just when it seemed her sexual peak had past, another came and another and another.

"What a fucking whore! She doesn't even care that her wife is going to see this!" Eva Marie said with a sinister chuckle. The red-haired vixen couldn't help but feel jealous of her cast mate. If it was this much fun watching AJ Lee get taken down a peg, Eva could only imagine how it felt to be the one doing it.

"Go Nikki! Break that bitch! Make her regret talking shit about us!" Natalya's called out but Nikki Bella was so engrossed in AJ Lee's anal desecration she didn't even notice.

"You're pathetic AJ! A pathetic excuse for an alpha! A pathetic excuse for a Diva's Champion and a pathetic excuse for a woman!" Nikki moaned out loud, rapidly hurdling towards her own sensual climax. Her large tits bouncing freely with every thrust of her hips, each one delivered with the same force as the forearm shot that knocked AJ Lee silly, earlier that night. "I'm the best! I'm the champion! I'M THE ALPHA NOW! SAY IT!"

"YOU'RE THE BEST! OHHHHHHHH GAWD NIKKI! YOU'RE THE FUCKING ALPHA! OHHHHH OHHHHH OHHHHHHH SHIT!" The New Jersey native squeals in delight. Looking unrecognizable from the quick-witted, confident champion she was when this day began. She never would have imagined herself praising the butt busting skills of a Bella Twin but AJ was willing to do or say anything if it meant the continuing of this devilish fuck-fest.

"OHHHHHHH THAT'S RIIIIGHHHTTT! AND YOOOOOU BETTER NEVER. FUCKING. FORGET IT! SHIT!" That last of verbal submission was enough to finally make Nikki Bella cum. Screaming herself now as the simulator on her mighty strap-on made the new Diva's Champion ride out the sublime waves of pleasure that were coursing throughout her amazing body. She allowed herself to enjoy those orgasmic sensations for a several minutes before she rudely pushed AJ off of her lap and down onto the locker room floor.

The butt busting Chickbuster letting out a pitiful whimper of protest. She was not upset at being thrown to the ground like a piece of garbage however, she was upset that her ass was no longer filled with fat, girly cock. It had been mere seconds since she stopped riding Nikki's strap-on but AJ Lee was already dying to get stuffed by Nikki strap-on.

"Awwww does the slut want more cock?" Nikki Bella said, standing up from her seat, now towering above her prey. She then reached down and took a firm grip of AJ's hair and used that to guide her cock into the Geek Goddess's mouth. "I'll give you all the dick you can handle butt-slut but first you have to earn it! Clean your freaky ass cream off my cock! Taste it like the whore you are!"

All it took was a look from her sister and Brie Bella knew it was time. She was finally going to join in on the fun. Handing her camera off to Naomi, the hippy Bella practically vaulted over the locker room beach to retrieve her strap-on cock. Exactly the same model that her sister used, fitting for identical twins. After quickly stripping off her clothes and securing the strap-on to her waist, Brie at last turns her sights to AJ Lee's already gaping asshole.

AJ was oblivious to all. Her attention was only with her new mistress. At first she just wanted to rush through sucking Nikki's rubber prick so she could experience more glorious anal induced orgasms but the more she tasted her ass, the more she craved it. The delicious, wicked flavor of her own butt was intoxicating to AJ Lee. She was so caught up in taste that she didn't even notice the other half of the Bella Twins kneel down and invade her needy asshole from behind.

"HMMMMMM GLLARRKKKK! MMMMPPPHHHH GAAAAHHHH GLAKKK!" AJ groaned in surprise, causing her to choke on the massive cock she's currently servicing. The petite former champion was experiencing her own version of "Twin Magic" as she took thick, long Bella cock into each end of her sweaty, exhausted body.

"You stretched her out so good Nikki! This bitch was made to take dick!" Brie said, shoving her entire cock up AJ's ass in one thrust. The fresh participant in this steamy 3 way immediately propelling her hips with everything she had, as if to make up for lost time. "You're going to spend waking second with one of us inside of you! You'll never be able to take shit again because you'll be to busy choking on our cocks!"

Even in her current state of subservience, being ass fucked by Brie Bella caused a new wave of humiliation inside of AJ. Getting fucked by Nikki was bad enough but Brie? She was even worse. She was supposed to be worse. This is what AJ always believed but it proved to be another fallacy. The other Bella demonstrating herself to be just as adept at butt pounding as her sister, much to the shameful delight of AJ Lee.

"That's right sis, this little weirdo won't remember what it was like to be a top!" Nikki replied in agreement, propelling her own hips forward into AJ's hungry mouth. "She's our new Bella bitch, you hear me Kaitlyn? Your slut wife is finally being put in her place by real women."

"We'll lend her out to you sometimes... Hmmmmmm you just have to bend over next to her so we can fuck both your asses side by side. It'll be so romantic." Brie Bella said, starring directly into the camera that was now held by Naomi, causing herself and her Twin sister to let out a loud, obnoxious laugh.

AJ was tried to feel guilty, she knew she was betraying the person she loved more than any other on this earth. Maybe part of her did feel bad but that part was quickly overshadowed by the awesome pleasure radiating from her masterfully fucked ass. Her toes once again curling, fingers digging into Nikki's well build thighs as she took all of the Maxim cover girl's dick between her lips.

"I knew we'd find a better use for that big mouth." Nikki said giggling while holding the smaller woman's head down, trapping all of her length down her rivals throat. Ensuring all of AJ's ass is cleaned off it's great size. "I feel like we've warmed her up enough, what do you think Brie?"

"I think it's time to show this slut what we can really do." Brie responded, pulling out of AJ's well fucked ass at the exact time as her sister. Truthfully Brie was just starting to get in the zone and would have happily fucked AJ in this position for hours but she knew they had bigger plans for the former Alpha Female.

AJ again whimpered with disappointment at no longer having fat, rubber meat inside of her asshole but she was glad for the brief moment of reprieve from this never ending assault on her body, mind and soul. Taking the opportunity to reclaim her breath after choking and drooling all over the cock of her new mistress.

This break was short-lived however as Nikki Bella laid down on the next to AJ before she once again pulled the petite wrestler onto her lap. Except this time it wasn't her ass being penetrated, it was her previously untouched and soaking wet pussy. AJ loudly moaning as her holy hole was invaded by the devilish Bella Twin. This invasion was quickly followed by another with Brie Bella reinserting herself between the firm ass cheeks of her former tormentor.

"OHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKK! WHAAATTTT ARE YOOOOHHHHHH DOOOHHHHH-ING" AJ squeal as both her lower holes gripped the Bella Twin's dicks. Her entire body tensing as it struggled to accommodate both massive members at once. Just when she thought she couldn't fall any lower, AJ being proven like once again. She had been wrong about a great many things tonight but it was her ass and pussy that were now paying the price.

"Whatever we want to! You're our Bella bitch! We will use you and abuse you anyway we want and you're going to love it!" Nikki answered as she began to fuck her one time opponent, current bitch at the same time as her sister started fucking the former alpha's ass. "You'll never even dream of topping anyone ever again after you've experienced our "Twin Magic"."

"You should be thanking us you ungrateful whore! You're lucky women like us would waste our time on a cheap, interchangeable, useless freak like you!" Brie Bella shouts while gripping AJ's wrists, pulling them backwards, using them like handle bars to fuck the former champion with all her might. An effort equaled by her sister.

"OH MY FUCKING GAWD! HOLY SHIT! HOOOOOOLLLLY FUCK! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! HOLY FUCKING FUCK!" AJ unleashes along with ear-piercing screams as she was doubled stuff by her rivals. The tiny grappler's body was trashing around wildly between her dominatrixs as if she actually being short circuited with sheer pleasure.

"Tell us how much you love Bella dick! Come on you dumb slut!" Nikki orders as she tag teams her pet. Showing the kind of synchronization that could only exist between twins, each thrust perfectly complementing the other as they destroyed the mind of AJ Lee with pure, unadulterated pleasure.

"I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! PLEASE DON'T STOP! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! I FUCKING LOVE IT SO FUCKING MUCH!" AJ continued to screech as she was overwhelmed by the incredible team work of the Bella Twins. Her body dripping with sweat as her insane cardio was pushed to it's limits.

"What do you love more? Our cocks or that dumb bimbo you were stupid enough to marry?" Brie asked, still holding AJ's arms as she jolted and spasmed uncontrollably. The Bella Twins had been doubled teaming woman together since college, their movements were so natural, so refined that there was no chance anyone could resist, even the mighty AJ Lee.

"YOUR COCKS! I LOVE YOU BIG BELLA COCK MORE THAN ANYTHING!" AJ instantly responds. The love she had for Kaitlyn still remained but this was new AJ Lee. She had been broken down and remade into the Bella Twin's personal slut. "PLEASE NEVER STOP! I'll DO ANYTHING JUST PLEASE FUCK ME FOREVER!"

"She's fucking finished! The freak finally learned her place!" Eva Marie's said while openly rubbing her pussy, unable to resist getting off to the brutal double penetration. "And I got it all on video! I can't wait until the rest of the girls see this." Naomi said excitedly, standing so close to the action that she could actually feel the heat radiating from AJ's body. Making sure to capture every moment, every angle of this red hot fuck-fest.

Suddenly AJ stopped screeching, her voice caught in her throat. She felt every muscle in her body tightened, eyes rolling back so far that she thought they would do a full 360 in her skull. Then she came. Somehow, someway she came even harder than she did before. That soul shattering orgasm that would change her life forever. She wasn't the Diva's Champion. She wasn't the Alpha Female. She didn't even know if she would still be married after tonight. What she did know was that she was the Bella Twins new plaything and that was all that mattered.

Those were the last things AJ Lee thought before she blacked out. Her thoroughly used body going limp in the arms of her new mistresses, a smile left upon her lips. Her reign was over and Nikki's had begun and the former alpha was looking forward to many more nights trapped between the big, hard cocks of the Bella Twins.

Nikki and Brie continued to fuck their new bitch's unconscious body for a while longer, riding out some intense orgasms of their own along the way before finally removing their cocks from AJ's tender holes. They then stand up from the floor, unceremonious shoving AJ Lee's motionless body aside as they do.

"What a lazy slut! She's going to need a lot of training" Brie said with an unimpressed tone of voice. Looking down at AJ's passed out body, admiring her handy work.

"Don't worry Brie, she not getting off that easy. I'm not nearly done making her pay for all the shit she said about us." Nikki reassures her sister with a sinister smirk, seemingly having much more instore for her rival. " Eva, why don't you come back to our hotel room so we can make this freak airtight. Naomi, don't send the tape. I've changed my mind. I want to see the look on that jacked up bimbos face when she finds out I stole her girl."

"I thought you'd never ask!" Eva Marie replied excitedly, still rubbing her pussy at the sight of AJ's sweaty, naked body. Naomi and Cameron jealous of AJ Lee, wishing they could be the ones being dominated all night long but they were far to well trained to even think about complaining. Natalya might have been jealous at not receiving her own invite but she had a secret appointment with Charlotte Flair that she wouldn't miss for the world.

"You know, I actually kind of like that tattoo." Nikki admitted, referring to the date tattooed on AJ Lee's neck. The date she won her first Diva's Championship. "Let's make her get another one, with the date she became out bitch!"

"Oh my god! Nikki you're a genius!" Brie said while giggling. "We should make her get a BB tramp stamp. So everyone will know who she belongs to!"

The Bella Twins, along with Eva Marie spent the rest of that night and many nights going forward forcing AJ Lee past everyone of her physical limits. Even having an imprompt to photoshoot. AJ was made to hold her ass apart so the Bella's could perfectly capture the obscene gap that they had created. Her limp, exhausted body posed like a literally sex doll. Brie had never seen her sister look happier in a photo than when she was holding AJ Lee's unconcious head by her hair, as if she was nothing but a trophy. The 3 time Diva's Champion fully submitting to the will of her owners, happy to trade away her former life in exchange for ecstatic sexual pleasure. Nikki was at last on top of the WWE Diva's division and she planned on staying there for a long, long time.