The Beloved Cuckold

Story Info
A twisted love story.
8.2k words
4.19
15.4k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is written in UK English, which means anyone thinking this is riddled with spelling mistakes needs to get out more!

I was tempted to post it in Loving Wives but have decided on fetish in a probably fruitless effort to escape the "real men" both named and anonymous who seem to populate that section waiting for some hapless fool to publish something they can despise.

This has no burnt bitch and not a hint of reconciliation, so nothing much happening then, right? Well read it if you want to find out.

I'm also trying to write from a woman's perspective and not sure how I will get on with that, Ellen is very much a loving wife, so I'm sad to place her out of her comfort zone.

Anyway, it's quite long so give it a miss if you tire easily and enjoy or hate at your leisure, it's your choice, thanks for reading, all opinions welcome.

*****

My name is Ellen and I cuckolded my husband, Jack, and whether you chose to believe it or not I love him, every bit of him and even his kinky side that has brought us bought a lot of pleasure for a while, but before we get into that, let me tell you a little about us.

When this started I was 27 him 29, we weren't a college romance, we met working in a bank 6 years ago, in our early twenties. Initially in the same branch then after we married, two years later, working in different branches in our home city. We bought a small house together and settled into married life, expecting it to go along the normal lines most people follow, a bit of fun time then think of when we were ready to have a family, then an expectation of a larger home, a loving trusting marriage and eventually old age and grandkids.

We were a conventional romance, no hint at all as to what we would become. Jack wooed me in bars, restaurants cinemas, dance clubs, everything most people do and of course there was sex. We were both really into each other physically and although neither of us was the others first, neither of us had dozens of partners. In fact, the subject of earlier lovers was mentioned but we never got really into it in detail.

Like many people we had a good circle of friends and a small group of close friends. We socialised a good deal with both groups and there was a fair bit of crossover between these groups and regular things that the guys did together, us ladies did together and of course that we all did. There was never any great friction between any of our friends though of course some people were closer to certain people as always happens.

Life was pretty good; our jobs would not make us rich but paid the bills and a decent lifestyle.

It was about 3 years into our marriage when things changed and as often happens it was something careless that sparked the change. I'd booked some time off one day, own whereas Jack went to work as usual. Jack had had a long weekend away with buddies, so I had some time I knew I'd have to take on my own and fancied a day off.

I was having a slow restful breakfast when I decided to check out a present online for Jack's upcoming birthday.

We shared a laptop at home and when I turned it on, to my surprise it hadn't been closed down properly the night before and there I was looking at a browser with 12 pages open, all porn, some videos and some stories.

Jack and I were no strangers to porn, we'd used it together quite often usually standard sucking and fucking, so the fact that Jack had been looking at porn without me neither shocked nor angered me. Fairer to say, I was fascinated to see what he looked at without me.

What did shock me a little was that every page, every story and video was about cuckolds & their wives. Of course, I knew the basics of what cuckolding was, just not any great detail. We'd never looked at that genre of porn together, so I guessed it was something he really was interested in but either hadn't wanted to or was afraid to share with me. I wanted to find out which.

First of all, I watched some videos, every single one featured some guy or guys who were really hung, all fucking some smaller dicked wimpy guy's wife, often with humiliating talk directed at the cuckold. In each video the wife loved the huge cocks and mocked her husband's smaller cock though from what I could see, most cuckold's cocks were not little noodles but average sized 6 inch cocks, similar to any or at least most of what I'd ever experienced.

The videos were more or less to a standard formula, many cut off as the guy, who I discovered is known as the bull, was cumming in the woman but a few carried on and in those, often the cuckold was told to "clean his wife's cunt" and the cuckold would dutifully lick her pussy or wherever the cum shot had hit her body and seemed happy to eat the cum in some but in others would make distasteful noises and whine about the clean-up.

That just confirmed that clearly there are at the very least two types of cuckold, the willing and the unwilling. I suppose you can definitely add a third type; the unknowing cuckold, but that was not my concern right now.

From my female perspective, the unwilling really were pathetic because they may not have liked it, but they did the clean-up anyway, where was the manliness in that. WTF, why did they not just get out of the relationship. I'd have to think about that, perhaps there could be circumstances where a man might hate it but felt the need to stay for some reason. I couldn't figure it out.

The willing however seemed OK to me, yes unconventional and I hadn't yet got my head around the whole concept but they were into it, took pleasure from it and the appearance in these movies was that both husband and wife got something out of it that satisfied both of them, perhaps different things, but yes, sexual satisfaction for both.

Of course, these were mostly scripted professional movies mainly, so not real life but there were also amateur movies where all parties seemed really into it and some of these did appear to be truer.

Honestly, the thought of someone going down on me after I'd been fucked made my panties a little fruity. I don't know if guys understand how sex is for a woman but a lot of the time, when the guy cums, the show stops and us women are left high and dry, often left to resort to rubbing one out in the privacy of the shower. It's an unfair world, so the idea of someone bringing me off with their mouth after I'd been fucked seemed appealing. Very appealing.

Next, I read some stories, they were on Literotica, and most were in a section called Loving Wives although many of the stories were anything but loving between spouses, and some stories were in other sections including Fetish. I even read some comments and found it funny that a large section of people I assumed were men wanted to make clear that they despised the cucks. My first thought was, hey man, why the fuck are you reading it in that case? Methinks they doth `protest too much... wasn't it old Bill Shakespeare wrote that?

Anyway, like the movies, the central theme was the husband either watching his wife and her bull or waiting for his wife to return from a date and then going down on her and cleaning her lover's cum from her pussy and making a show of eating it. Like the videos almost all these stories had a theme of humiliating the cuckold through both word and deed.

Some of the humiliations we heavy, in some cases either then hot wife or bull would simply taunt the cuck verbally, in some case mild hitting or slapping. In some stories either or both would piss on the cuckold in different ways or he would be forced to lick one or other or sometimes both of their assholes. Some cucks would suck the bull's cock before or after he fucked the guy's wife. So many variations and in all cases the cuck really got off on the humiliation even if it was clearly a tough thing to cope with at the time. Often the cuckold had his cock locked up in a cage. I wondered how awful that must feel when presumably you mind was really turned on?

I really started to wonder given so much centred on humiliation whether it was something that Jack was into but too worried to share with me. There was only one way to find out. It had been an interesting morning and guess what? Yeah, a lot of it turned me on and yes, I did rub one out... in fact twice.

That evening when we had finished dinner, I used a classic line from the stories, "Honey, we need to talk." Unlike most of the stories Jack didn't immediately get a look of panic, I guess it's just a writing device to move stories forward.

"OK honey, what about?" Jack responded without an apparent care in the world, which I was glad of, I was afraid that "those words" would spook him like the stories, but nothing at all. I hoped that was because he knew how much I love him and would do nothing to hurt him.

So, I told him that I'd had a very interesting morning after finding he had left the laptop open last night and that I'd spent the morning watching and reading what he'd browsed and, wanting him to know I wasn't annoyed about what I'd found, admitted I found it all quite a turn on. Jack had the biggest blush going that I'd ever seen on him.

"Oh fuck Ellen, are you sure you are not mad at me?"

"No Jack, not at all mad, I'm really interested about something you are interested in but never mentioned to me. Did you think I would be disgusted?"

Jack gave me a half-smile and said, "Not exactly. but you saw the subject that turns me on, I was afraid that you'd think less of me."

"Are you crazy Jack, I love you to bits, you are a great guy and a great husband, nothing could make me think less of you but I am truly interested to know more about this and where it might fit into our relationship, do you want it to be a part of our sex life, you certainly seem fascinated, do you beat off to that stuff often? What attracts you to it? Is there something to do with the humiliation side of it? Tell me babe."

Jack got redder and redder, he was finding it tough to talk about it, he was very uncomfortable, but I could see that he understood I wasn't judging him and that I was at the very least interested to know more about his feelings on the subject. I thought it would make sense to make it as easy as possible for him to talk so I told him that I'd read and watched for 4 hours that day and that I'd masturbated and cum twice.

That seemed to lighten his load, so to speak, so he opened up a little.

"Ellen, I've fantasised a lot about the subject, about you fucking other guys, about me eating their cum out of you, about being treated like shit by both of you but, it's been just my dirty little fantasy, I'm really not sure that I would or could go through with it in real life."

"OK, let me ask you some questions about it because I'm kind of turned on by the subject. One of my Ex's had a cock about 8 inches or so and really thick, he turned out to be an asshole, but I loved his cock. It was the only big one I've ever had, everyone else I've had sex with have been mainly about your size or smaller. Your cock makes me very happy but just occasionally I think I would love that full feeling again and that's what turned me on watching this morning."

"The colour didn't matter but I do think there is something very sexy for the watcher about the contrast in skin tones and some of those black guys cocks... well they were obscene. I'm not sure I could handle those but trying sounds interesting," and I laughed, again trying to keep him comfortable and the subject light.

"So, tell me, the idea of eating the bull's cum, does that get you going?" Jack nodded. "Have you ever tasted cum?"

"Not really... well, I have licked a finger after beating off, just to see what it tasted like" he said.

"I'd imagine a lot of guys have done that Jack, and did you like it? Did you have more than a lick, did you ever clean your hand and did you ever wonder what it would taste like mixed with my juices?"

He looked embarrassed and said he wasn't disgusted by the taste but it didn't taste great & yes he'd given himself a good mouthful a couple of times and yes, he loved how I tasted and had fantasised that our combined taste would be amazing and that is what he thought of most often that made him cum.

"I don't know what the big deal is about tasting cum babe, most men I have been with don't think that any woman should have a problem tasting it, so it makes no sense to me that women are expected to eat it and like it but men should be horrified and punch somebody out if it is even suggested as OK. Male logic sometimes sucks balls, even if men don't want to." We both laughed before getting back to talking.

"OK, so does the idea of going down on me after cumming in me definitely turns you on, because I can tell you it makes me wet?"

Again, he nodded but said nothing. "OK babe, let's go upstairs and experiment."

Which is what we did, he fucked me really well, we both came from fucking, which is unusual for me, doesn't happen much, his tongue is what usually does the trick for me. When we had recovered, I just said, "Do it now," he hesitated and I repeated, "Jack, unless you want us never to talk about this again, get down and lick my cunt clean."

He did and I loved it, we both did, I came like I'd seldom cum before, it was explosive, I loved the submission he was giving me and wow did he shoot a hell of a big load in his excitement but clean me he did, I came for a third time as he finished, once from fucking, twice from his tongue eating our creampie.

Wow, just wow.

"Fuck Jack that was so good, you can do that any time you want" I told him. He smiled, a little shyly and a little gratefully, it seemed like he'd achieved one of his life's ambitions, maybe he really had.

On a selfish basis I thought even if this goes no further than between us, he's going to be cleaning me regularly. I loved it and now considered I'd a vested interest in seeing where this would go and definitely, I'd be supporting him in as far as he wanted to take it. I couldn't see any downsides for me if my husband wanted this.

Over the next week, we talked a lot about him becoming my cuckold and what the possible problems as well as the benefits we could each imagine. He was getting much more comfortable talking about it and he even admitted that he was turned on by being submissive to a woman and specifically to me.

I threw him a curve by asking, "what if I loaned you to a friend? What if I decided to completely dominate you and treat you like shit?"

He looked a bit uncomfortable, but managed to blurt out that if we did this, he would want us to go full bore, not just play with it and that I would make all the decisions for us sexually and maybe even otherwise as well. He said that he thought he would like the humiliation from me but wasn't sure how he'd cope with it from any man who I'd be with.

He said the most important thing for him was that although I'd humiliate him for his sexual kink, he would want me to regularly show him that I still loved him and that without that reassurance he would not cope with any of it, but that if he knew I still loved him, he could deal with anything. I reassured him I'd always love him and would always show him that love but within what we planned to do, sometimes it might briefly appear as if I had no respect for him, but that would only last whilst we were playing and afterwards I'd make sure that he knew how much I cared for him and valued him as a man, my man.

He'd have to accept that within the time I was cuckolding him, he could and almost certainly would feel hurt but then, wasn't that what humiliation involved and wasn't it all pointless if it never seemed real?

This was good, this was sorting out the nuts and bolts, so we had a good chance of this working out as we both expected and not going half-cocked into it and finding real hurt for either or both of us.

If we finally decided to go with it, I was determined that I was going to enjoy the freedom and variety of cocks available to me, after all that is what his kink involved, why should I feel guilty about enjoying it as long as I was helping him to get what he wanted from it?

There may be women who would have no interest in being given freedom to have other cocks, but I suspect those ladies might need to have the cobwebs removed from their vaginas. I find it hard to believe that any normal horny woman would not be happy to be faithful to her husband in terms of never cheating and yet be able to sample strange cock with his absolute permission, no, with his encouragement. Really what woman under the age of 60 minimum would turn that down?

And yes, I truly believe that sex outside the marriage is not cheating if it is not only approved of but desperately wanted by the other spouse. Any other view of that is plain dumb. Cheating is essentially taking something from your partner or spouse that they either don't want to be given away or obviously if they don't know about it and it is done without their knowledge. Doing something with their encouragement cannot rationally be called cheating.

Considering it all week, I thought that yes that's true, but it would become cheating if I formed an emotional attachment with anyone I fucked, because without doubt that was not what my husband wanted. In my mind, I was not going to do that and if it ever became close to that I would either stop completely or move on to a new partner if it had not been enough to scare my husband into ending this phase of our lives for, and I was positive it would be a phase not our entire future. For certain, we would not do this once we decided to have a family, that would be unthinkable and we did both want a family so it may be a thing for a few years, probably not much longer.

Having a regular partner over a period would be risky so that was something to acknowledge at the outset. So, I was starting to see dangers the more I thought it through, it was not hard to envisage getting great sex from some stud with a big dick and starting to fall for him. For the first time I worried if we were going to damage the core of our loving marriage and thought we needed to talk about this in detail.

I wanted to make this something that truly gave Jack what he wanted, but deep down I knew that just like me, the last thing that either of us wanted was to drift apart emotionally even if what we were going to do did impact in some way on our physical relationship, in good ways but obviously potentially some bad.

In my own mind I had no doubts about my love for him and was pretty sure that I could just view it as a sex game we played and always respect my husband for the loving man he is.

That night we sat down, and I talked to Jack about my fears of what could happen and said we'd have to be very clear on how we dealt with any potential relationship with a bull.

Wow, for the first time I actually talked with him about me having a bull. Yes, I'll be honest, it turned me on and up to bed we went early that night and fucked up a storm. We went at it for a couple of hours during which Jack came in me and ate it out twice and god knows how many times I orgasmed. My cunt was on fire with lust, especially when he went down on me.

That night having discussed our fears, we had both been over the top horny and had that sex session, we both knew that night that we were going to go for it, Jack would be a cuckold, I would be a hot wife and that I would soon be getting some strange cock, hopefully big and gnarly ones that would turn me inside out with lust.

So decision made we had to start thinking of practicalities, how was this going to happen, where did we find guys for me to fuck, who would decide if anyone was suitable? Rules?

We took our time, worked out what rules we would impose on things. We were certainly aware that this was partly a dangerous game to play so we came up with these rules: