The Beloved Cuckold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

• No casual meet ups, so every potential bull would have to prove to be STD free.

• No existing friend or friends from either of our bank branches and obviously no relatives.

• No sex apart from each other until we had had at least 6 months experience and could agree if we would change that. Jack wanted to be there and I wanted that too, not just because it was his kink but also for my safety.

• No physical pain, only mental humiliation and I would be careful to see that if it seemed to be getting too much for Jack then I'd use a safe word call a halt. In my own mind I thought if anyone went too far I'd show them the door and never give a second chance. Any bull would know who was more important to me.

• Either of us could source a potential sex partner for me but we could each object and veto anyone

• Initially at least there would only be what could be termed normal sex within the subject of cuckolding, so no watersports, no forced cock sucking for Jack, no cleaning up the bull, for example.

• Jack thought he would like to try the humiliation of a cock cage but that only I would hold the key and the spare would be somewhere accessible and he could refuse a cage eventually after a fair trial.

We assumed that perhaps other things might need to be agreed as we thought of them, but this was a good basis for us to start.

So we decided that the following Friday night we'd go out for a few drinks, I'd dress up very sexy and we'd go to a dance club and see how things developed.

It was a great night out, I had no bra, a tiny thong, a short skirt and a loose fitting blouse, more or less a slutty looking woman trying to impress men but we did sit together and dance together however we were keeping a rein on things so guys wouldn't think that there was no chance to be involved with me.

It worked, three guys asked me to dance at different times, two made the magic move to ask Jack if they could ask me to dance and I did dance with both of them. I rejected the other guy straight away, if he hadn't the manners to ask Jack, yes he may be a dominant, he might even have the makings of a good bull, but I wasn't about to have any relationship where the guy disrespected Jack from the outset.

Genuine disrespect was not acceptable to me no matter how jack felt.

One guy was nice enough, but he didn't really do much for me physically, the other guy, Billy, was really good looking, a great dancer but the clincher for me was that on the third dance which was a slow one, his cock ground into me and felt a good size with only a hint of an erection, so very promising.

I said to him, "That feels so nice Billy, seems that you like me, eh?"

"You are a beautiful woman Ellen, yeah I like you, but I see you have a wedding band, I take it Jack is your husband?"

"Yes, he is Billy, but we are expanding our horizons a little, Jack would like me to cuckold him if I meet someone who interests me and guess what Billy? That cock you are packing interests me. If I interest you lets go back and talk to Jack and see if we can work something out."

"Lead on beautiful lady, I can't believe I could get so lucky."

We re-joined Jack and while Billy went off and ordered another round of drinks, I told Jack that I liked Billy and thought he could be our first bull, if he approved. Jack thought Billy seemed like a nice enough guy and that he thought the most important thing was that the guy was attractive to me then let's see how it works out.

So when Billy returned with the drinks we told him that we were interested in seeing how it worked out, told him that nothing was happening tonight other than getting acquainted and that if he was in, we'd meet him in here next Friday night but that he would have to show a clear STD test.

He told us he was 34, that he had no experience of cuckolding, had been married twice and had been cheated on twice so while he would never have chased a married woman, now he felt that all women were fair game but that to meet someone as beautiful as me that he didn't have to cheat with was a real bonus.

He said he had no real idea what he'd be like as a bull for me but hell, he'd give it his best efforts and told us that he was happy I was impressed with his cock & wouldn't be disappointed because he was a grower.

About an hour later we called it a night, left the bar together and I gave Billy a pretty steamy kiss to show him what was in his future. Jack was clearly excited and I could see his hard on as we got into the back of the Uber to head home.

Again that night we almost set the sheets on fire, Jack didn't last long the first time and was soon eating our creampie and I was just so sensitive I couldn't stop coming on either his cock and his tongue, I even asked him to finger me long after we'd both come down a bit to keep me ticking over until he could rise to the occasion again. It was just so exciting and we both were looking forward to next week, albeit I knew that when the time came I'd be really nervous, I guessed Jack would be too.

During the week I thought about what was going to happen and it dawned on me to ask Jack if he was ready to try a cock cage. He said he thought he didn't want to this first time and that was fine with me, this was his gig.

Friday dawned and we both had work of course, we were both a bit on edge at breakfast and talked a little to reassure ourselves that we really did want to go and meet Billy and see how things worked out. We headed off to work both determined to carry out the plan and hoping it would be a great night for us both. I knew the sex was likely to be exciting for me, especially if that cock was all it promised, but if it didn't float Jack's boat I'd happily say, well we tried and go back to our old life.

And so that night we met Billy in the bar and had a drink to settle the nerves we all felt, Billy included. Billy said he'd read some about cuckolding during the week and understood that maybe he would be a disappointment to Jack as he was not naturally dominant, but hell, he would give it a go but please don't be afraid to guide him, either to lay it on a bit more or to pull back if needed. Billy was really a nice guy but I started to get the impression that he didn't have the raw material to be the bull that would get Jack's humiliation levels tripping.

For me, I wanted it to be good for Jack, but hell, in all honesty Billy looked like he would be fun to fuck, so I was on a winner either way, even if Billy the Bull was one and done. Billy had shown Jack the clear STD test result and that was all we needed to confirm tonight would be the night I got a new cock to play with and a big fucking cock if what he had rubbed against me the previous week was an accurate indicator.

We only stayed for one drink, each of us not wanting to have too much, each of us keen to get this party started. When we got to our house, things were a little awkward so I asked Jack to open some wine from the fridge and said I was going to change. Leaving the two guys I went to our bedroom and put on some nice new lingerie, Jack had said that me wearing something he had never seen before might add to his angst.

When I went back downstairs wearing a tiny bra and thong combo that was sheer, the guys were having a beer and had poured me a glass of wine. I went straight to Billy and kissed him gently on the lips, wrapping my arms around him. I felt a large erection pressing against me and he whispered in my ear how fucking horny I looked and was making him, he couldn't wait to have me.

I whispered back, "Billy, don't whisper to me, the whole point is for you to say how much you plan to make my cunt yours and to put Jack in his place as a cuckold. Now I want you to do it nicely, I love my husband, but do it firmly and make him understand who is fucking me tonight, OK?" Billy had a huge grin in his face.

I looked at Jack and smiled and announced "OK guys let's take this upstairs."

Billy said, "Cuck, get upstairs and get your wife ready for my cock, get her naked and make sure her cunt is wet, I'll be up in a minute and get you clothes off too cuck so we can laugh at you pathetic little cock."

I lead Jack upstairs but said nothing except "strip" once we'd reached the guest bedroom, we'd decided not to bring men into our bed, and we had placed a seat in one corner at the bottom of the bed. Billy came up right after us and I caught my breath as he stripped off his trousers and pants and my smile must have gone a mile wide, it was a great long fat cock, probably 9 inches or more and really thick and sticking straight up against Billy's belly, he looked ready to fuck me to oblivion but we had our game to play first.

"Jack get over here" Billy commanded, "is that all you can give your beautiful wife? That little dick? Really? It can't be more than 4 inches, it's a little boys cock Jack, you should be ashamed."

Jack's cock was full mast and is actually a respectable 6 and a bit inches and had given me hours of satisfaction but Jack's face was beetroot red with embarrassment but his full erection gave away his state of mind. Billy was starting to look much better at dominating Jack than I'd expected and the three extra inches had my cunt soaked in anticipation.

"Ellen, which of these cocks would you like to get fucked by tonight?" he said playing up his dominance in terms of equipment, "Make your choice and take the one you want in your mouth."

I knelt in front of the 2 guys and grabbed a cock in each hand before slapping Jack's cock gently away and sinking my mouth over the fat mushroom on the end of Billy's big cock, I sucked his delicious cock whilst looking up into Billy's excited eyes, then turning my head slightly to look at Jack trying my best to show disappointment at his cock with a shake of my head, while never taking my mouth off Billy's huge cock.

We played at this a few minutes more before Billy ordered Jack to sit in the chair and asked me if I really wanted to feel his cock inside me or did I want my husband to fuck me, giving me the chance to join the humiliation. "I want your magnificent cock Billy, why would I settle for my husband's little dick?"

Billy called, "Cuck, do you mind if your wife gets fucked by a real cock? A large cock that you can't give her?"

Jack managed to whimper out, "No Billy I want her to get the cock she deserves."

"So, what should Billy do Jack?" I joined in.

"He should fuck you Ellen"

"That's no way to talk Jack, ask Billy nicely for what you want."

Jack looked down at Billy's hard on and said, "Please Billy fuck my wife and give her that big cock she deserves."

"Cuck, did you do as I asked and check that your wife's cunt is wet enough for my man's cock?"

"I'm sorry Billy, I..."

I cut Jack off and said, "Cuckold, I don't think you are man enough to call my bull by his name, call him Sir."

"I'm sorry Sir" Jack almost cried, "I was so nervous that I forgot to check."

"For fuck sake Cuck, I gave you one thing to do and you fucked it up, are you completely useless? Should we send you away to your own bed so you don't fuck this night up for everyone?"

I was surprised by how well Billy was doing as a first time bull, I lay back on the bed as Billy told Jack, "get on you knees and check her cunt as I ordered you." Jack crawled over got between my thighs and put his tongue in my cunt, I was surprised he didn't drown in my juices, I was so turned on, my thighs were soaked as my cunt dripped in anticipation.

"Well," was all Billy asked?

It was obvious to us all but Jack wiped his mouth with the back of his and told Billy how wet I was. Billy asked " does she ever get that wet for your tiny dick Cuck?" and Jack shook his head in embarrassment.

"Speak up Jack, I asked you a question, do you ever make your wife's cunt this wet." Jack croaked out, "No Sir."

"Sit down and watch how your wife should be fucked Cuckold. And keep your hands off your cock until either your wife or I allow it."

I felt sorry briefly for Jack as I could see his cock leaking pre-cum, I could see he was so much wanting to stroke his hard cock and while it's small compared to Billy's, it still looked beautiful to me, I wanted to wrap my lips around his bell end and suck that sweet sticky liquid but this was not the time. Poor Jack barely knew where to put his hands, he looked tortured but clearly in a good way, I knew this was giving him something he had long wanted.

Quickly I forgot about what was going through the mind of the man I love above all others and realised this was exactly what he said he wanted and that two feet from my cunt was what I had long lusted after, a really big thick cock.

Billy was rampant like a stallion with that huge cock and he rode me hard that first time, banging his huge cock into me, taking me, caring only for his own pleasure but confident his 9 inches was giving me everything that I needed. He was so sure of himself, and how right he was, I had never felt as stretched as this, he was about as wide as the 8 inch cock I'd enjoyed before I'd met Jack but that extra inch or so just made Billy pound all the right places.

I was in ecstasy. This was pure raw fucking and I loved it. As I had determined with Jack before we agreed to me cuckolding him, there must be no love involved in this new thing, that was reserved for Jack & me, it was, as they say in the stories, "only sex" but I wanted it to be great fucking sex, wanted to be fucked, not made love to. If Billy had shown any loving signs, then huge cock or not I think I'd have been strong enough to stop him and send him away, even though I badly wanted to feel that huge thing inside me.

I've said that I usually get off on Jack's tongue, occasionally on his cock as I had done a couple of times that week as our horny anticipation grew but on Billy's cock it was a series of orgasms like I'd never had before, building in strength and heading ever closer to an explosion of an orgasm. I heard a noise, then realised it was my own needy moans as Billy ploughed my cunt into the bed.

Billy obviously knew his way round a cunt and he pounded me into the mattress for 25 minutes before turning his head to Jack and saying, "Cuckold, I going to drain my balls into your wife's gloriously tight little cunt. I'm not asking you Cuck, I'm telling you that she will soon be full of my ball juice and if you don't want me to knock her up and sire your first child, you will get over here when called and suck my cum out of her well fucked cunt."

That sort of talk was what Billy and I assumed was the humiliation that was turning Jack on, of course, I was on the pill so pregnancy was not on the agenda but it was a part of cuckold fantasy and Billy played it well.

Billy got back to pounding me harder than ever and he ordered Jack to get ready then with a roar he emptied everything he had inside me. After 15 seconds of coming down from his orgasm Billy pulled out and neither of us had to speak again before I felt Jack bury his face between my legs and he ate my cunt. Jack had eaten his own cum from me several times that week but he had worried if when it came to another man's cum he would falter.

No chance, he ate it up like mother's milk, he licked and sucked, he cleaned up some cum that had run down my crack into my asshole and I loved the feel of him rimming and sucking as more cum poured out of my gaping cunt. I had cum as Billy fucked his spunk into me in great spurts but it was Jack's tongue that brought on the explosion that had been building.

I then ordered Jack onto his back before sinking my raw well fucked cunt onto his mouth allowing gravity to help drain the cum into his mouth. I continued to grind my hot now gaping cunthole on his mouth for several minutes and he swallowed everything I dripped into his mouth.

Then I heard Billy say with authority, "Cuck who told you that you could touch that little dick? Did you hear your wife or me say it was OK?" Jack at once obeyed took his hand away and continued eating me.

After a few minutes and another orgasm for me, I rose off Jack's face. I hugged Billy and said "thank you Billy that was the greatest fuck of my life, you were magnificent, I think I need more of that cock, but I think Jack has been a good boy for his first time, let's allow him to beat off then we can fuck again."

And that is what happened, Billy and I watched Jack masturbate, commenting about how insignificant his little cock was. Jack's eyes burned with humiliation and only took a few minutes for his cum to streak out of his cock, I'd never seen him cum so hard, it splashed on his neck and creamed much of his chest.

I sent him off to clean up in the bathroom and told him that when he returned Billy would again be balls deep in me and he was to watch us without touching his little cock again.

And so that night progressed, Billy and I fucked that second time and Jack again hungrily ate the creampie. I loved having him eat me, it was something I could not see me giving up even if we stopped sharing me with other men.

Billy wanted to stay longer but I told him it would keep until another time, whispered to him that I needed to see Jack was ok and Billy, nice guy that he is understood, dressed and said he hoped to see us again soon and left us.

Later as we snuggled in bed, we discussed what had happened and Jack told me he had mixed feelings, on one hand, he said he had enjoyed watching Billy and me although the jealousy tore at his heart while turning him on at the same time. That his cock felt like iron and he had great trouble not stroking the whole time and he wondered if a cock cage would have given him less stress and temptation.

He thought that Billy had been quite good as our Bull but felt he was not a natural dominant, that he felt that he could simply have told Billy this is not working for me and Billy would simply have left. He also said that he thought we both liked Billy so he didn't feel threatened by him but that maybe that was a good thing as we were newbies.

"So, did it live up to your expectations Jack? Is it something that you want to continue with or to drop?" I asked him.

"I'm so conflicted Ellen, it really did turn me on, I did get off on the humiliation when Billy was ordering me around and when he told me to eat the creampie the first time my heart was threatening to break out of my chest I was so excited. But at the same time, I now feel pretty disgusted by myself and just as in all honesty I loved the experience at the time, I feel pretty low now it's over."

"I think I need to get my head around it and sort out my feelings. But Billy is a nice guy and you certainly seemed to enjoy it?"

I smiled at my gorgeous husband and said, "I will always be honest with you Jack, that was a great fucking, his cock felt wonderful and he sure knows how to use it. I came time and time again but I want you to understand something, listen well to what I say."

"It was a fantastic fuck session, but hold this in your head if we do this in the future. It was fucking, only fucking and yes, I loved that feeling of raw fucking on a huge cock, but it was not love-making and Billy is not you, I love you and I'll always love you."

"I might, and tonight 100% did get off hard on Billy's cock and would on similar big dicked studs if you want me to but, and it is a huge BUT -- I told you before when we were discussing this that I sometimes felt the urge to be filled like my boyfriend with a big cock filled me before we ever met. Jack yes I had that urge occasionally but I never ever acted on it and I have never even come close to cheating on you.

You own my heart, I'll allow you to share my body with others if that's what you want, if you decide the reality is not what you want, we stop and I'll never cheat on you. Never. That is a promise I will always keep."