The Beloved Cuckold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We both felt really emotional, decided that we'd had enough for one night and just held each other, a few tears filled with love flowed from each of us and we eventually slept contentedly... but wow my cunt had had a hell of a workout, I expected I'd be walking funny for a few days. My kitty was content with an ache that would take a while to go.

EPILOGUE:

Billy lasted five more sessions with us, in the end we both decided he was probably just too nice a guy to be the dominant Bull Jack thought he wanted. We continued to meet with Billy even for a few weeks after the sex stopped and we found him good company and a really likeable guy.

About 6 weeks later he met a lady and they started dating and despite Billy's previous divorces, he wanted to see where things would go with her. We parted as friends, both hoping Billy had found what he needed, both of us wishing him a happy life and hopefully, third time lucky.

We did try another two guys as Bulls, neither were nice guys, both selfish unpleasant men, neither turned out to be anywhere close to as good as Billy in the sack so neither lasted past the second session, one was one & done.

We'd been doing the cuckolding for almost 5 months, not too often but as often happens in life, the initial excitement seemed to be wearing thin.

Six months into the cuckoldry experiment Jack and I went to dinner one night, a really romantic setting and a fabulous meal. As we finished the after dinner coffee, Jack took my hand, looked me straight in the eyes and said, "Honey, we need to talk". Like him 6 months ago, those words struck no fear into me.

I smiled back at him and asked the question, "what about darling?"

"Could you live with only my cock for the rest of your life Ellen?"

"You know I could Jack, that has never been in doubt, I love your cock, I've only ever been lusting after some bigger dicks but I don't need them. Are you through with being my little cuck?" I said with a broad grin and a look encouraging him to say "yes".

"Honey, I'm glad we did it, tried it anyway, but the reality didn't match the fantasy. I'm ready for a different experiment if you are".

"And what would this experiment be husband dear"? I really had no idea what he was thinking.

He just said one word and I shrieked with a joy that no orgasm could ever match, "Parenthood."

The whole restaurant turned our way at my noise and we melted into each other's arms. Jack just smiled and said, "I think I've just grown up, lets forget fantasy, let's do family instead."

30 years later, we have raised 2 boys with a girl in the middle, the kids are starting out on their own families. Ellen and Jack? Well, we never cheated... ever.