The Bench

Story Info
A walk that turned into quite a party!!
2.8k words
4.08
13.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Bench by Silky52 and Scott Lakerman

A short erotic story of three...

I was out on my daily walk in the late afternoon when I saw a tall man about my age, jogging. Of course I was walking, plodding along actually. He must have seen me because not long after that he jogged up by my side and introduced himself.

He said, "Hi, I'm Bryan."

I said, "Hi, I'm Emma, nice to meet you."

Bryan said, "Do you live around here?"

"I do," I say.

He says, "Well, I was wondering if we could have a chat?"

I said, "Why not?"

So, we sat down on a bench nearby. The sun was going down since it was close to 5:30pm. As we sat down, he began asking me about myself, and in turn I asked him about himself too. He was very polite and then I felt him put his arm above me on the bench. He turned slightly and looked me in the eye and said, "Would you like to become intimate with me?" I have to say I was quite surprised, but he was a nice looking guy and I had felt the sexual energy as soon as we sat down. We were on a public bench which was quite shaded and a bit back from the road.

His arm dropped and he proceeded to slip his hands under my shirt; touching my breasts ever so slightly, I shivered in anticipation.

I was thinking to myself, 'Wow this guy really knows how to turn me on.'

Then I felt a very very light hand going down my belly and stroking it. Then there were very very light kisses on my neck. He was driving me crazy.

He whispers in my ears while licking, "I so very much want to lick your entire body."

I say, "Oh, that would be wonderful," and then we kiss passionately our tongues entwining.

The mystique of that first time already making my knickers slightly moist below. Then his hand gently slipped from my belly lower to slide into my knickers, as he begins nibbling my neck and ear again. His fingers find my moist pussy and as he gently rubs my lips while he slips his finger on to my clitoris, dragging it upward to the tip.

I whisper in his ear, "I imagine that your cock is beautiful," and I can feel his hardness at my side.

He whispers back, "That thought is so delicious."

I am sitting on the bench with my legs straight in front of me, but separated enough for his hand and fingers to play.

He kisses my neck while biting it a little, and then whispers, "Enjoy this no one will see, and who cares if they do?"

The excitement of maybe getting caught causes me to whimper, and I open my legs slightly a little more to let him have me. Three fingers from his hand are rubbing my clitoris; going in and out of my pussy, as he leans over to kiss my mouth, tongues playing as I feel that wonderful familiar feeling of orgasm approaching! He becomes even harder when he realizes how very wet I am. My legs open wider as he slides another finger inside.

I am so near, but he says, "You are not allowed to cum yet, wait for me." I obey and he nibbles my breasts, and says, "Let me see those wonderfully erotic breasts."

I open my shirt for him to see, and he pulls my nipples out with his teeth and slaps them gently with one hand, while continuing to lick and nip them.

Then he takes his fingers out of my pussy and up to his mouth. He tastes the juices, sighing, "Mmmm," and inhaling the aroma. I feel his cock grow even harder.

He whispers to me, "You taste wonderful. My head is spinning from the fragrant aroma."

Never taking his eyes off my naked breasts, he wets his fingers and slaps my breasts not so gently, but not with the force...slap, slap! As he unzips his pants with the other hand, he leans over to kiss the red mark that he made on my breasts. He bites bringing his teeth together around the nipple inside his mouth.

Freeing his cock from his pants he kisses me and says, "I am going to fuck you harder than you've ever been fucked, I know that you will love it."

When I hear those words I shiver, and then he turns me over onto my knees and says, "Oooh what an arse. Wait till you see what I do to it. I'm going to make this the best you have ever had. You will be begging for more when I have finished with you."

I am on my knees and my arse is bare. He smiles and strokes his cock, looking at me he notices that I have my fingers underneath playing with my clitoris anticipating him. Moving closer, he presses his cock in-between my cheeks and leans over to kiss my neck. Moving his hips he wiggles his hard cock making my butt feel so good. The he reaches down grabbing his cock and teases my clitoris and pussy with the tip feeling the wetness and then slides it inside. As his cock feels the wetness and warmth inside me, it stiffens even more as he moves slowly in and out.

As he whispers to me, "You will become mine, my darling little slut, do you hear me? Yes, you will never forget me; mmm, grrrr, you are so eatable."

As these guttural moans emerge from him, he spanks my butt - smack, smack, twice as he fucks me. He is watching my cheek turn red and with his hands and he grabs my hips, fucking hard and deep as his movements become uncontrollable.

He whispers, "Don't even think about coming yet. I am not done with you yet."

I begin to squirt all over his cock. Then he slaps my pussy hard, saying, "You are so beautiful and so fucking sexy."

I shiver at his sexy voice saying endearing things to me. He then turns me around slowly and gazes at my body, which is naked now. It's almost dark in the park and suddenly he realizes that someone is watching us. I glance over too and spot a man gazing at me and apparently delighting in my nakedness. He is smiling, while he strokes his cock to keep his erection hard. He walks towards us and Bryan nods at him. He leans over and kisses my pussy licking the lips and sucking my clitoris into his mouth.

"Delicious," he whispers as he enjoys the taste and aroma of the juices.

Without looking up Bryan says, "The man has been there from the beginning. He's my friend and he wants to fuck you too."

I smile, wondering what two men would feel like; two cocks, two mouths and tongues licking and biting. Thinking about that almost makes me cum, and Bryan looks at me with a query in his eyes, and I nod at him. He in turn nods at the man who has been watching. He indicates for us to come with him. Perhaps a couple making love on a park bench won't be noticed too much, but two men and a woman probably would. So we go off to a part of the park, which is fairly secluded and the man, who has brought blankets spreads them on the ground by a tree. He looks at the tree and looks at Bryan.

Bryan says to me, "Are you good with that?

I nod, not entirely sure what he means, but it's been fun up until now, and I love adventure. Bryan is smiling at me and the other man while he removes his belt from his pants. Bryan snaps it in the air making a cracking jolt, I jump a little as I watch him place the belt together with the other man's belt around the tree making a loop with just enough room for my two hands.

Bryan secures my hands in the belt and says, "You will love this, my gorgeous slut, it will give you so much pleasure."

Then he ties me to the tree with my bright red arse facing the two men. I look over to see the man, now naked, standing next to Bryan stroking his cock, and Bryan is rubbing his cock and both men are enjoying it. Taking a twig that fell from the tree, Bryan rubs my arse cheeks with circular motions with the leaves tickling a bit. And then, out of the blue, slap, he cracks the twig on my butt once, twice, thrice as red welt marks appear.

I feel Bryan's cock enter my pussy and moan with pleasure, as the man's hands are pinching and pulling her nipples.

The man whispers, "Emma, this is a beginning of your pleasure. You will become so aroused and enjoy the feeling of two men, as you will most certainly experience all the possibilities of that tonight."

I hesitate for a split second, I have this heat all over my body, and a very slight perspiration, anticipating what is to come.

The man notices the heat and whispers, "Bryan, this lovely slut of yours is ready for anything, by the looks of it."

The man spreads my legs wide apart, and takes a small twig with leaves on it and gently brushes it up and down my inner thighs causing my entire body to shudder.

Bryan is fucking me from behind, slapping my ass with his balls. As I feel the leaves and the twig between my legs, I feel Bryan's huge cock fucking me, and tilt my head backwards moaning erotically. After that Bryan withdraws, he motions to the man, and then goes around the other side of me and kisses my hair, and neck, while stimulating my breasts by pinching my nipples from the other side of the tree. Then Bryan, in turn, takes a larger twig and feathers my breasts erotically with the twig. I am moaning and, Bryan looks at me again as I squirt all over the ground. The man then takes his twig and feathers my back with it. The sensation, which is so sensitive makes me cum, and I explode. Now Bryan is mad at me for coming when he told me not to.

Bryan sees that I have cum due to all the sensations and play, and grabs his twig and tells her that me I have been a bad girl, and bad girls need to be punished and whacks his twig across my ass in a "whack". I muffle a scream as he again smacks my ass.

Bryan says in a gruff tone of voice, "Additional punishment is necessary!" I am then made to watch the other man suck Bryan's hard cock. Feeling intensively the burning of my butt cheeks watching Bryan get sucked off by this strange man is so erotic, but confusing and I wonder if Bryan is enjoying it.

I get my answer when the two men switch places and Bryan is sucking the man's cock licking and stroking it along the shaft. I see the look of pleasure on both their faces, not knowing what to expect when Bryan stands up, still stroking the man, he motions to me to get on my knees.

Bryan sucks the man's cock again and I hear raucous moans and see the man twitching and trembling, while Bryan sucks his cock. Bryan is stroking and licking the man's cock until the man moans and whimpers. When Bryan's mouth leaves the man's cock the man points his huge cock at my face. I feel cum spurting out of his cock onto my face, the cum is warm and creamy and I smile Bryan is stroking and licking the man's cock until the man moans and whimpers.. I had never experienced that before, and I take it in my stride. I am fascinated watching the two men together, if that's what Bryan enjoys so be it.

The man undoes the belt, and I am a bit shocked, but he smiles at me and says, "You will enjoy the next stage of events."

Again, I am hit by the heat and perspiration all over my body making me wet again and needing to cum. Bryan sees the look at my face, and smiles and realizes that is my cum face. The man signals that he is ready to begin the next stage of events.

I am also free to move around a bit more, but Bryan says in a coarse tone of voice, "Do as you are bidden, otherwise the restraints will go back on again, do you understand me?" Bryan, for good measure takes the belt and points the tip of it at my pussy and strokes it with it.

I look down demurely at Bryan and say, "I understand completely, sir."

Bryan gently rubs my pussy with the tip of his belt, rising as he does it. We are face to face now as he leans in and kisses my mouth, I am feeling wet and ready to cum again. He drops the belt, and we kiss smoochingly with our tongues entwined. I lean in, pressing my body to his, as we embrace, I feel his hand move down and guide his cock into my pussy.

Mouths pressing together we begin to move as one. His cock is sliding in and out of my pussy very very slowly with every outward motion he touches to top of my clitoris. Our bodies are pulsing together, and I begin to lose myself in warmly sensuous and erotically sexual feelings. I then feel my arse being touched very, very slightly by the man. Bryan pulls me tightly towards him and kisses me deeply as he fucks me. I soon feel the man's strong warm body pressing up against my back as his arms hug me closely. I feel softly erotic kisses on my neck, and his very rigidly stiff cock is pressed up against my butt cheeks.

I ask myself, 'Is he going to put his cock inside my butt? Is that what I wants right now?' The man senses what I am thinking, while squeezing and caressing me; arousing me to a peak I never imagined.

Slowly, knowing that Bryan has his cock inside my pussy, the man slides his in too, and is surprised that it slides in easily. I smile a secret smile; as the man's hands caress and pinch her breasts, because I know I can take two of them, but they did not know that. As the two cocks touch, deep inside me, I become so amazingly aroused and moist.

They rub up against one another and I wonder how long it will be before they explode inside me, because I am dying to explode too.

Bryan, is moaning, "Mmmmm," as he feels the man's cock sliding into her pussy; sliding against his and he feels erotically charged. He has thought before about rubbing his cock against another hard cock but this, this is much, much more when it is inside a beautifully warm and we pussy.

I gasp, "Awwww, mmmm," as both men are moving inside my pussy together and fill me up completely and wonderfully.

Bryan kisses me; the man kisses my neck and nibbles my ears as the two men continue to fuck me. I am so turned on as I realize they are fucking me at the same time. I feel the man's fingers pulling and pinching my nipples, as Bryan's tongue licks and plays with my nipples too.

They are all fucking together as Bryan feels the man's cock pressing on his and moving up and down.

The motion is making Bryan tingle, and he whispers to me, "The thought of cumming like this; fucking you; fucking the man is so amazingly erotic."

It is indeed too much for him as he moves in an excitingly orgasmic seizure of uncontrolled thrusts and then explodes cumming so fast, and so hard.

The amazingly wonderful feeling of both men exploding inside me is so arousing. So much so that my whole body shudders with multiple orgasms, my body explodes time and again long after the men have finished cumming. I try not to let them withdraw yet, squeezing both cocks hard so that they know I want them to stay. I lean in against the man who is at the back of me and he nibbles my neck and ears some more making me explode one more amazing time. The aftermath of the three explosions is unworldly and we all sigh, and withdraw from each other regrettably.