All Comments on 'The Best Christmas Ever'

by ronde

Sort by:
  • 103 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Excellent

I hope you don't mind, I'm going to cut and paste a little on this. By deleting the sexy parts, I will be able to share this with family (and no one else!) for Christmas. It touched me because it was all too similar to a real life happening that I was privy to just 2 years ago. This brought tears to my eyes as it brought back a flood of joyous memories. Miracles at Christmas happen!!

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!

martiliasmartiliasover 20 years ago
Openness of Heart

There is something about openness, fun, and heart-connection that transcents - birthing ever anew the human that is us. Martilias

appleappsappleappsover 20 years ago
the best

Ronde,

This was the best story I have read. It brought tears of joy to my eyes. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
The Best is right

One of the best stories I have read in a long time...made tears flow even though I was smiling. Shows the pure love a young son has for his mother and that wishes and dreams can come true if you believe hard enough. The story is also so well written that it could stand on it's own even if the sexual parts were deleted. Great story from a great writer. Thanks for the wonderful read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Just As Good The Second Time

Ronde, Ronde, Ronde - - - -

I read this story when it first appeared, and just now finished re-reading it.

It is quite nice that Literotica has equipped us readers with a means of allowing all to see your feedback and comments.

The comment posted about "editing" the story for family consumption is a benchmark for you to consider writing more for the public at large, as well as for Literotica. I will say that the racy parts bother me not, but, when whole families can enjoy your efforts, you are on your way to great things.

Thanks for the nice Christmas story. I wish you success in the years ahead, just keep the stories coming.

Regards,

Boswell

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
This is a CHRISTMAS story!

I enjoyed this story VERY much. It captures the spirit of Christmas which seems to be lost. This story serves as an example of good writing that, even without the sex scenes, would make a great christmas story.

Your writing style is excellent and you are indeed a talented author. I will look for more stroies from you in the future.

Gerry

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Fantastic

This is truly one of the best stories i have read on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Touching

Just wanted to say thanks for the wonderful story. It was the most enjoyable of reading material, and I hope to enjoy more submissions in the future.

Russ

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
A fantasy everyone wants to be true !!!

The story was moving and very sweetly written ,it makes u realise that some one is up there looking at us and helps make our dreams come true.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Thank you

Thank you for this beautiful story. It truely showed both sides of Christmas. The ending couldn't have been better. I was thinking that Stan had been the Santa but when it turned out to be the Jolly Elf himself. Well,.. that just made the story Purfect. Thank you again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Thanks

My eyes is still watering. This is the best i?ve read here in 2 years. Thanks Ronde, and please keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Heartwarming

By the time I finished this story I could hardly read the text on the screen through the tears. An absolutely wonderful story.

WickedWench13WickedWench13about 20 years ago
Oh heck, where are the Kleenex....

How do you do it, Ronde?

Every story I've read of yours is so GOOD... a perfect balance of storytelling, erotica and sentiment, without being soppy. This is just gorgeous. I defy any single or divorced mother of young children to read it without blubbing. Everything a single mom weeps for - the kind, caring man who will accept and love her kids as well as be a fervent lover to her - is in here.

I know I've got another box of tissues somewhere.... You should be publishing these stories in real life.

captivated63captivated63almost 20 years ago
I've been having a ronde night

I turned my computer on at 9pm, it is now 2.11am. This is the 4th ronde story of the night (sorry other authors), commencing with Laura's Vineyard which was brilliant as this story was. There's no doubt that you have a talent that needs to be shared outside Literotica ..... and if you need a manager I would be more than happy to fill that role lol.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Tears

Ronde this is the only story I have ever read on this site that brought tears on my eyes. Someday I hope someone recognises your unique talent and puts you into print so the world can share in your beautiful gift. Thank you for this most heart warming story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Reread it and still get teary

Ronde, here it is the middle of July and I'm sitting at my computer with "leaky" eyes. It happens everytime I read it. I should know that I'll tear up by now.

I agree that the story would stand alone without the sex scenes. Your stories and this one expecially are stories of human beings with real fears and dreams and cares and wishes. I look for something from you everytime I open the new story list at Literotica. I know that I will enjoy it for the story leading up to and after the erotic part (heck, I enjoy that part too).

Just don't ask me which of your stories is my favorite, I don't know. I think it is what ever one I am reading at the time or have just got done reading.

Thanks again.

(still waiting for the one you sent in earlier this month)

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Early in the morning........

and I have a smile on face and mist in my eyes.

It is simply a great story with all the right elements.

Thank you for sharing your talents.

Michael

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
What a great

Christmas tale. I myself am 5 1/2 months pregnant and as time goes by I worry that I'll find myself in Melissa's position but somehow my husband just keeps popping up acting like stan. It was such a touching story and I can't wait until the day that I can look from my kitchen to see my Husband and Daughter playing in the living room next to the tree.

Thanks for sharing this amazing story!

empressofrussiaempressofrussiaover 18 years ago
They don't come better than this!!!!!

I was crying by the end of the story. I felt it down to my toes. Looking forward to your offerings for the new year. Thank you.

zoltantheduckzoltantheduckabout 18 years ago
Brilliant

Every time I read this I end up in tears (of happiness), and really isn't that what a good romance story is supposed to inspire.

Ronde, any new writers in this genre should be MADE to read your stories to learn what romance is all about, we'd be reading a lot less crap that way.

I noticed that you haven't submitted any new work for a while now, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE come back a write some more, I'm sure there are many of us who really miss having any new stories from you.

IceDominaIceDominaalmost 18 years ago
Tears for me too...

It was brilliant... and although I had guessed what Timmy asked for it made me cry all the same! So poignant, so eloquent... thanks...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I salute you

Amazing... and yes, I was in tears as well. This is the type of story that leaves you all happy and partly sad because it is over. It's almost midnight in Tokyo and I have to get up early, but I will read one more of your stories. You are absolutely talented and should have your stories printed.

RealDocRealDocalmost 16 years ago
YESSSSS!!!

Pure romantic fantasy that I loved reading.

fawdufawduabout 15 years ago
Wonderful Story

Thank you for such a wonderful, wonderful inspirational story. Please keep writing and sharing such great stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
That wasjust lovley

It was very well writen, and such a cute story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
What a lovely compassionate, warm story ...

I just know that you have done a lot of living, & acute observation of life's journey. You great story teller, with uniquely original plots, & superb character development. Also many other commentors have requested new stories, I am now another one. All the best. Dan

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
More

Loved your great and touching story.Thank You!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
#1 xmas

This is great.I love Christmas stoies with happy endings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Christmas - a time for peace and goodwill

and a hope for dreams and wishes to come true - if only....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Miss your writing!

Excellent story. It draws the reader in from the beginning without becoming sappy or saccharine. I wish you would post more, or if you are writing for publication let us know where to find your work.

Jerry

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Fantastic

Proof that a story can have plot without taking six hours to read. Compact, heartfelt, and emotional. Very well done. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
A sweet fun ride. Hop on and enjoy

A nice short story, well written, likeable characters you just need a little extra insulin when you read it. It is a cute fun ride. The story does not take itself too seriously.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
It's a good love story

This is well writen story. I enjoyed it all.

I could have enjoyed it with out the sex in it. I will record your pen name and watch for more. Please keep the storys flowing.

Thank you

RePhilRePhilabout 13 years ago
Simply wonderful

Loved it! Thanks very much for a great story very well written

bruce22bruce22almost 13 years ago
Sweet and smooth

This is a writer who seems to have ceased posting before I even started reading on here, but almost all his stories are real winners!

Cristeta1891Cristeta1891over 12 years ago

This was such a lovely story. Really enjoyed reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
excellent

that was one of the best i've read it was really magical. excellent work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wonderful

Short. Simple. Innocent. Compassionate and Heart Warming.

Man, you pierced my heart.

Keep writing

Well wishes

-- jokerjck

TalonsreachTalonsreachalmost 12 years ago
A real gem

I hope you will resume blessing the rest of us with more of your poignant stories.

hathorbr1hathorbr1almost 12 years ago
Beautiful story!

I loved this story! It was extremely sweet and very romantic! Great Job!!!

MrVdogMrVdogalmost 12 years ago
Great concept, nicely crafted. I believe, at least sometimes...

Of course I could nit pick, but taken in the spirit it's written, I love it. Timmy will be looking for some Tooth Fairy action soon...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
One of the Best indeed

You made my eyes water again.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
You just have to Believe.

That was a Heart-Warming story. Like you said, sometimes adults let knowledge get in the way of Faith. That is where children are Smarter than Us. They Just BELIEVE!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
THE BEST CHRISTMAS EVER

YOU HAVE DONE IT AGAIN. THIS IS JUST ABOUT AS GOOD AS IT CAN GET. THANK YOU.....................JIM

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wonderful!

A great heart warming story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

wonderful story telling

VisualPervVisualPervover 10 years ago
Voted ...

... a very cheerful 5. What a wonderful telling of a predictable tale!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I was so happy, I had to cry.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
A VERY SWEET STORY...

Santa comes through again. l am becoming a romantic instead of being so cynical in my old age, Thank you for writing this nice story. lt would be good if all the children with just one parent could get the other parent this year.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
a very tender love story

just shows there is someone special out there for you and Christmas brings out the love in people...a touching little story...

rightbankrightbankalmost 10 years ago
Thank you for a wonderful story

Romance, Love, Santa, and true believers, what more could you ask for at Christmas.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I'm sorry, but Mellissa comes across selfish and ashamed of her son. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

that is truely a wonderful story

spud65spud65over 9 years ago
Follow on story

Now how about another story with Jim and Maggie that certainly was a bit of a teaser there at the end

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Dude

Who the fuck introduces their kid before the first date even begins?!!!! That literally makes no sense. Especially for young people. Like, it's stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Obviously

not someone who posts a comment without checking the last time the Author posted a story or was active on the site ..

Still , maybe if you address your thoughts to santa & send them to the North Pole , you might just get a response.

10 years since Ronde was last here ,

Godbless xxxhugsxxx

RealDocRealDocabout 9 years ago
Through the Eyes of a Child

This is a wonderful story. Well written and well thought out.

Some of us still halve the ability to see some of life from a child's perspective.

This makes this type story so beautiful. Children still want their parents to be happy and know that being alone is less than happiness.

Thank you for a wonderful story.

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
the kind of story that makes you feel good

and believe, again

thanks

I wish this author was still writing and submitting here.

rightbankrightbankabout 8 years ago
If

Father Christmas is contemplating retirement

and considering an elf as his successor

does that mean he too is an elf?

or a very special man with the heart of a child?

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticover 7 years ago
A kinde of magic Christmas...

A sweet and tender tale of romance and Christmas.

What a great miracle is the faith of children ... and how cruel they can be some men who are not able to love a family.

Fortunately, not all men we are so bad, some we still believe in the magic of Christmas, and more when it is approaching.

5 * for you.

I apologize for my English (yet), is not my native language.

RemmyqqriRemmyqqrialmost 7 years ago
Ten Stars

This is one of those tales that needs ten or more stars!

Outstanding job!

**********

Northpacific2017Northpacific2017over 6 years ago
Beautiful Christmas Story

Thank you for what might be one of the best stories I have read lately, your hard work is greatly appreciated, by this reader. Merry Christmas

North

mommylovestoreadmommylovestoreadover 6 years ago
Simply Beautiful

A Christmas story about what is really important at Christmas time, family and faith. God bless and thank you for sharing this heartwarming story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I loved ths story and even the ending, 5 stars

BUT more I would have loved it more if the couple had hit the jack pot and conceived a baby against the odds. A little sister would have been perfect too.

nekocanekocaover 5 years ago
I want to read about the Atlanta story (six-year old girl and Maggie!

You just had to mention a possible new story! The Atlanta story sound really interesting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Another great story

Keep up the great work! 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Awesome

Laughed as I cried, it was a great story with an absolutely prefect ending! Thank you for it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Excellent work

This is one of the few stories in the Romance heading I've read, or for that matter, anywhere. When I read the story, based on many factors, I assumed it was written by a female. But no matter which sex, the story was thoroughly enjoyable. The lack of overwhelming sex, descriptions of the male and female anatomy ad infinitum was a welcome relief. I guess from the above, I am male and one who enjoys many of the stories under the incest heading, though I've never participated in such, nor had ANY inclination to do so.

The gentleness of the kissing, caressing, and touching will hopefully point out to other readers that such writing as yours can be of a much greater enjoyment that page upon page of violent sex. The lack of a boatload of spelling error, improper English grammar, lack of continuity and flow makes your story much more enjoyable as the reader doesn't have to stop reading to contemplate the intent of the writer. But, you young man, are not just a writer, you are indeed an author. I will definitely have to read more of your stories.

OlgreyfoxOlgreyfoxover 3 years ago
Oh, you got me good on this one

Damn allergies kept my eyes watering. I JUST LOVED this story. Thank you SO much.

Romance just rocks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Beautiful place

Enjoyed it much. Heartwarming wonderful story. True Christmas spirit.

LilacQueen15LilacQueen15about 3 years ago
Best Christmas Indeed

Beautiful story. So sweet. Maybe with adoption or IVF Timmy can get a sibling.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Touching, brought a tear to me eye, as the saying goes. A

whole story with an adult section. Which raised some wood too. Very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wonderful and beautiful romantic story. Definitely a 5 star 🌠🌟🌠🌟🌠🌟🌠🌟🌠🌟. Merry Christmas to all from me. Ali from Singapore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wonderful! A perfect Christmas story reminding us to believe in love.(And Santa!)

TheOldStudTheOldStudalmost 2 years ago

One of the best stories ever. It ranks right up there with your "Tattoos of the Soul", which is saying a lot!!! Beautiful story line and ending, especially from Santa's point of view...

UncertainTUncertainTover 1 year ago

So nice and so sweet, I love it.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Yes, Timmy, you're right. There IS a Santa Claus. Such a sweet ending.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This is the best ending to any story on this site, Thank you

DwarfLord50DwarfLord5011 months ago

OMG That was a real tear jerker. For most of the story, I thought Stan was the person dressed up as santa. I kept expecting him to give Mom the picture of Timmy talking to Santa that she thought would just be thrown in the trash. Great ending! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Didn't think I was going to like it as much as I did. You got me with the ending, again!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Thankyou! I am an old man but it brought me to tears! Very good story!!! Please keep writting!

KinPAKinPA11 months ago

Damn…suddenly got really dusty in here…

Absolutely loved this and now want to hear about Jim, Mary, and Maggie!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

10 stars are close. They all got what they needed, and it's called family. In today's world, this is a minor miracle...

Simply WONDERFUL!!

Rusty_MRusty_M10 months ago

I'm proud to say that my family has 4 children that only one has my DNA, and many grandchildren. I couldn't live any of them more and thank God every day that he brought them to me.

MountainMan1336MountainMan13368 months ago

Damn it, now you did it!! Here I am in my late sixties and you went and made me cry. I loved this story and of course I gave it 5 stars. Christmas is indeed my favorite time of year, I just love giving gifts to people I care about. Christmas time spent with a young child certainly opens your heart up. Thank you for writing this fine story.

16GaDouble16GaDouble7 months ago

Schmaltzie. Coulda' been a 1930's movie, but I really enjoyed the story. I award you all five stars, both ears, and the tale!

I personally played the part of Stan, some forty-plus years ago, and Melissa and I are still happily together. Sadly, we are estranged from Timmy, and we don't know why. But life is like that, and you bring that element into your storytelling.

Thanks for the memories!

BlueFox007BlueFox0077 months ago

I just found this story, and I loved it. I ran out of Kleenex, now my shirt front is wet. Thank you for an honest tear jerker. I guessed what Timmie asked Santa for, and I was right. 5 Stars.

Thank you.

LeFrog08LeFrog086 months ago

I needed a few tissues with this one…

darn dust….Thank You Ronde.

FandeborisFandeboris6 months ago

I have got to compare this to Miracle on 34th Street. The twists were all your own, and that makes it yours. And just like the movie I got a little misty as well. An excellent story. The kind of story of the belief in Santa can mean more than anything. This story means a little more to me than most. My wife fell into the same situation as Timmy, except it was FIVE children. As I write this in October, I want to wish a Merry Christmas.

Hiram325Hiram3256 months ago

Well done, fabulous story. 5 stars.

woodrangewoodrange6 months ago

kid wins again, very cool. thank you

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy5 months ago

Sweet little story! We can all use a pick me up now and again.

5

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

10 stars is kinda close. Everybody needs somebody that loves them. Melissa found that someone. She calls him"my husband" and Timmy calls him,"daddy"!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

no surprise this entry won the competition

olddave51olddave514 months ago

Great story. I have read it many times. I read it to cheer me up

I have not gone through your total library but have you ever written spin-off from this one?

Jim, Maggie and Little Mary? Or Mrs. Claus?

OvercriticalOvercritical3 months ago

A feel good story that is really needed in these difficult times. 4* and I don't need to analyze this tale to say that this hit the spot!!!

GardenshedGardenshed2 months ago

That was a great story, a lot of emotion written sad and happy. Thanks for writing.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userronde@ronde
2370 Followers
Women tend to be the central characters in my stories, because I find their complex personalities to be fascinating. My stories come from my life experiences or the thoughts inspired by people I have met. I am an avid fan of history and especially the history of the America...

SIMILAR Stories