All Comments on 'The Best Cure is Love Ch. 00'

by EenViezeVent

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
Turbulence1973Turbulence1973over 6 years ago
More?

Great story and hot pictures too.I Hope you do more like this!

EenViezeVentEenViezeVentover 6 years agoAuthor
Regarding chapter two

For those wondering, chapter two is being edited as we speak, so I hope to publish it real soon. And thanks for checking out this prologue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
illustrations

got to give it to you . All a bit fanciful. But awesome fun

cruiser_2015cruiser_2015over 6 years ago
Hot pictures!

Great pictures! Got me as up hard as photos of real girls! What software do you use?

irvlynirvlynover 6 years ago
Geez, my wife looks exactly like that.

And she talks just like my wife, run-on sentences and formalization and all!

She takes pictures for me that I stage exactly as you do.

There's not one blemish on her body, either. And she too has an asshole that never launched a mushy turd. No, not MY wife!

And her friends or cousins or sisters or whatever all look just like hers do, but of course, my wife is the giant-est of the giants, just like yours.

Of course, when I fucked her I was sucked deep inside, and I have never been seen again.

But that's okay, She has wi fi in here. And it's cozy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fan-fucking-tastic

You know, you should just go ahead and end every with with bonus renders

SchakaSchakaover 6 years ago
Great Stuff!

I also use Daz3D for renders. Check out Genetic Sexual Attraction and A Family Fuckfest. I'm working on an Illustrated story about an Uber driver

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fake Boobs.

Fake Boobs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ho Hum

I didn't read this one but based on your other stories that I have read, and the renderings in this story, my vote would no more than two stars, if I were to vote.

Average people prefer stories about average people.

I would almost bet money that you had the hero's cock spray cum in her cervix or her womb, which is impossible.

And speaking of cum, the average ejaculate from a white male is less than a tablespoon. Your rendering must have had more than a pint of ejaculate because the majority would be in her vaginal canal and only a fraction on her body.

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 4 years ago
Great

I enjoyed the added pics it brings the story to life.

kade435kade435about 4 years ago
5 stars

I enjoyed it very much, thanks

magic10fingers4magic10fingers4about 4 years ago
SO RAW

Can feel my cock spurting just like that in her pussy!

johncan6johncan6about 4 years ago
More stories like these

Good Story....More like these

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Really man, have you ever known a real woman? I've started feeling sorry for you. Large breasts, and I don't mean fake ones, real ones, are subject to gravity. The bigger they are, the more gravities affect. All real breasts are nice, well, most anyway. For me, any size is good. It's the nipples that are important. Large nipples turn me on. Anybody remember Farrah Fawcett? Great nipples!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Very nice work great pictures but would like to see some hair on that beautiful pussy!

Marklynda2Marklynda22 months ago

Very well done! Love the illustrations. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEenViezeVent@EenViezeVent
3432 Followers
Just here to read and write if given the time. For those complaining about grammatical errors: Just deal with it. And yes, I've had help from editors coming from this site before, but due to some untrustworthy moments with a few of them I won't be asking for any assistance an...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES