The Best Day of My Life Ch. 02

Story Info
Harley's date isn't over, and he has another surprise.
3.7k words
4.57
13.2k
17

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So there I was laying on the floor of one of my fraternity brothers' rooms. In a dress and stockings. Handcuffed. Blindfolded. All willingly. Choking on the cum some guy who had entered the wrong room had shot down my throat after face fucking me for twenty minutes.

I was briefly relieved when I heard the chains holding my arms outstretched were undone and felt the slack in them, and I collapsed to the floor coughing the cum out of my lungs. But that relief was short lived as a few seconds later I felt a tug. I was being dragged across the room and onto something. I think it was Marcel's weight bench. My 'date' grabbed me by the waist and dropped me on the bench, stomach down. Then there was a click and I realized the chains were locked to something again, I couldn't move my arms.

A pair of hands started to slowly and firmly feel their way up my stocking covered legs, kneeding the flesh and they moved higher and higher.

"Hey... *cough* *cough*"

I still quite couldn't get any words out yet. It was kind of like the sensation of water going down the wrong pipe when you take a drink, but much thicker so much harder to cough out. As I tried to get the last of it out, those muscular hands lifted up my dress to expose my bare ass. The outfit that was left for me did not include any panties. This should have been where things ended. He should have seen that there was no pussy waiting for him but a dick instead. At least that's what I thought was about to happen.

Instead I felt a wet thumb rub around the edges of my anus. He was completely undeterred and instead wiping something slimy on me. My legs were still free and so I attempted to scoot up the bench and away from him. But he grabbed me by the waist and easily pulled me back towards him.

"Where do you think you're going sweetie? You consented to all of this. I saw you drinking tequila each night at The Vine" he said sternly.

Time froze as my mind raced. What was happening?! Is this whole thing not one big mistake? As I swallowed the last of the globs of cum that I had managed to cough up I tried to wrap my mind around what had just been revealed. Then I remembered, the only other people at the bar most night was that table of jock. It had to be one of them! Someone had set me up with another guy to be used like a sock puppet for his cock, and managed to trick me into letting myself get into a completely vulnerable position so that there was nothing I could do to stop it from happening. Before I could even start to think of how to get out of this situation it hit me. Not the answer, his cock.

"Ahhhhh!"

I screamed in pain as he jammed the massive knob at the end of his cock into my now lubed ass. Despite the lube he was having trouble getting the beast very far in. As I tried to regain my senses from the sudden jolt, he began slowly working it back and forth as much as he could. Just a half inch or so back and forwards again at first, to be sure it didn't pop back out. As tight as it felt he may not have been able to get it back in again if he wasn't careful. Underneath my mask a tear ran from the corner of each eye from the pain. As he moved I started to loosen a little and he picked up speed. Fighting back the pain I tried to object.

"Why are ..."

And then two things happened that stopped me from finishing my question.

One, someone's cock hit my prostate for the first time in my life. I felt like the fourth of July going off inside my skull. The flood of dopamine was incredible. It was as if he was hitting a tiny off switch for my brain as his cock dragged against my most sensitive spot and it stopped me in my tracks.

The second thing was, I let out a loud moan.

"Uhhhhhhhnnnnnn!"

He just chuckled in response, and then started thrusting deeper. Never too fast, and not so hard that it made things more painful. Just forceful and controlled enough to keep hitting that button inside me and keep loosening me up. I kept trying to regain my composure and begin my objection again. But every time he hit that spot my brain kept shutting off over and over again.

"Stop ... *brainoff* ... mmmmmmmmmm!"

"Wait ... *brainoff* ... uhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Why ... *brainoff* ... fuuuuuuuuuuuuck!"

My body didn't know how to deal with what was happening to it as who I assumed was Sam continued his assault on my ass. The pleasure every time he hit my spot was a hundred times stronger than any orgasm I had ever had before. But it wasn't a single shot like when I came, it just kept hitting me again and again and never let up.

Sam continued to pick up pace as I was now loose enough for him to freely fuck as he pleased. Even with the monster head at the end of his cock I wasn't slowing him down anymore. As I strained to stay in control of my thoughts and not let the pleasure take me over I started wondering; what was happening? Why was my body enjoying this so much? I was fairly sure I wasn't gay. I may have been jealous of muscular men because I couldn't have a body like that. But I didn't get turned on by them. I was certain I only found women sexy. And yet here I was going completely cross-eyed from the pleasure of a cock running in and out of my ass.

As a change of pace, Sam started to get more playful. First, he slowed his thrust down to a snail's pace prolonging his contact with my prostate. It was a new level of pleasurable agony as the one stroke seemed to last minutes. He repeated this again a few times. Then he slowly pulled all the way out, letting his mushroom tip come all the way out of my anus causing me to gasp slightly. Only to push it right back in again causing a larger gasp. This new game continued for a while.

All the way in.

All the way out.

All the way in.

All the way out.

Sam was such a tease. But he also knew exactly what he was doing. No matter how much I told myself I didn't want this and that I wanted to get out of there, I was loving every second of it. Every move he made, every game he played, just made me more addicted to cock in my ass. He wasn't just pleasuring himself. He was turning me into a junkie.

Eventually he had enough of toying me and got back down to business. He thrust deep into my ass, and then started fucking me harder than he had at any point before. As he grunted I could feel the sweat running down his hands, onto my hips and then down my legs. Sam was freely pounding away at me now, and I recognized the focus and the grunts. I had been there before myself. He was building up to a finish.

A few more thrusts and then he jammed himself as deep inside of me as he could go and held it there as he moaned. I could feel him grow even larger inside of me and then suddenly everything was wet. He tried to hold himself there and ride the orgasm out but my body tried to instinctively take over. It missed the pleasure created by his thrusting back and forth inside me and without thinking about it I realized I was trying to rock back and forth against him. This must have been my turn to surprise him because he responded with a loud groan from the new friction against his sensitive member. After a few seconds he exited me, giving me a hard slap on the ass for my effort.

I lay there breathing heavily and trying to understand how I could have enjoyed that as much as I did. Footsteps came towards me, and I froze. I just got him off twice, did he want more? Did I want to let him? But it remained eerily silent for what seemed like a while. My arms were still held tight from whatever my cuffs were now chained to. Maybe I could have squirmed off the bench but I had no way out of the restraints. So I just laid there waiting in darkness, dress pulled up and bare assed.

The wait didn't last too long before something lightly slapped across my face. And then again. It started brushing against my lips, but I closed them tightly. It was one thing to surprise me by fucking my face until he blew a load inside my mouth that would put a porn star to shame and then proceed to rail my ass. After all I had technically agreed to that even if I hadn't realized what I was agreeing to. But now he wanted me to allow that ass-covered dick back in my mouth? Even on a night as crazy as this, that was going too far. I tried turning my head to the side to deny him access but he just moved over to the side with me. And then...

"Ohhhhhhh!" I exclaimed as a new cock entered my ass.

And the one in front of me wasted no time taking advantage of the opportunity to get inside my mouth. So much had just happened all at once, the realization of the situation hit me in waves. First, there were now two cocks inside me, thrusting awkwardly out of sync with each other. So Sam was not the only one here. But I hadn't heard the door open. So they were there the whole time? Watching? Waiting their turn and enjoying the show? Second, I realized that this was not Sam's ass-flavored cock in my mouth. It didn't have his massive head. It was slightly thinner overall, but longer. And uncircumcised. And third, this wasn't Sam's cock in my ass either. It had a normal sized head, but the shaft had more girth than Sam did.

So three guys were fucking me tonight. I guess I could say I had been to an orgy now, as long as there were no follow up questions. The long one in front of me wasn't as patient as Sam had been in letting me figure out how to take more of it in. He held me on both sides of my head as he jammed his way into my skull. Each thrust hit the beginning of my throat and was denied entry. But he wasn't about to take no for an answer and kept pounding away at that entrance like a battering ram.

I might have minded being choked from the inside a little more if it weren't for the meaty tool behind me. When Sam was hitting my button, he would flick it back and forth like a light switch as his head passed it in each direction. But this new guy, his thick cock just constantly dragged across it the entire time. Instead of my brain shutting off for a second with each flick, it was just constantly vibrating like a pager that no one would answer. Between the lube, Sam's load and Sam's head opening me up that pain I felt the first time around was no longer part of the experience. It was just all dopamine, all the time.

As each man continued to drive in and out of me they started getting into a rhythm. One went in while the other went out, and then reverse. My brain was so drunk on the experience all thought of resisting them faded away. I was just riding the edge of perfect pleasure for as long as they would give it to me. After some concentrated effort the long man in front of me started to have some success with my throat. I could feel his foreskin get pushed back as his cock head squeezed its way past the entrance. Then back out, and a little deeper in. Back out again, and then even deeper. He moaned and grunted in approval of his success as he continued to spit-roast me with his large friend.

The big man in back was doing none of the teasing Sam had. He had grabbed on tight to my hips and was just ramming me like a jackhammer. Sam had already lubed and loosened me, which was a good thing because otherwise I think I would have been in a lot of pain from this beast of a cock. Instead, it was just heaven as its girth kept it in constant contact with the most sensitive area of my inside. Like being edged, but from the inside. My brain was permanently in the off position and my consciousness lost in the pleasure he was giving me. I no longer cared that it was a man making me feel this way. My body knew what it needed and started pushing back against him in timing with his rhythm in order to amplify each stroke.

By now I was taking the long man all the way down my throat. With each lunge his balls would hit my chin and his hair would tickle my exposed nose. His crotch had that sweaty, musky scent that I would grow to love in the coming months and years. I started hearing louder groans coming from his direction and felt him start to stiffen even more while he was as deep as he could get inside me. Learning from my first blowjob, I pulled my head back as far as I could while still tied down and swirled my tongue around his head so that it was between his dick and the entrance to my throat. As his orgasm erupted from within him, I was able to manage the first few volleys of delicious cum from this better position. I bobbed my head in a short motion to keep sucking on just his exposed head while I drained the last juice out of him. I was hesitating to swallow and trying to hold it all in my mouth but there was eventually too much, and it started to run down my chin. His cock, drained and staring to soften, pulled out of my mouth for the last time.

After a moment someone, I wasn't sure if it was Sam or the long man, kissed me deeply while I still had a mouth full of cum. My head tilted back to accept his kiss as well as his protruding tongue, which caused most of what was still in my mouth to run to the back and I had no choice but to swallow. Whoever this was brought his hand to my cheek as he continued his embrace, tasting what had been left inside my mouth as he nibbled at my lips. It was very different being on the receiving end of a kiss rather than being the one taking the lead in it. I could feel the passion he had for me in the way he leaned into it. As the large man behind me started to grunt louder and pick up speed the kiss ended.

"Oh yea baby, take this dick!" he exclaimed as he slammed into me with powerful strokes.

With just a few more thrusts, his already massive cock swelled and then started to unload inside me for my second assfull of the night. Unlike Sam who was so overwhelmed by his orgasm that his body was paralyzed, the big man powered through it and kept his rhythm going as he came. As his cum blasts started to slow down, so did his pace until he finally came to a stop. He pulled the rest of his semi-hard dick out of me, leaving my ass feeling very empty for the first time in a while.

For a moment, everything was fairly quiet. I was still blindfolded and chained to the bench and left wondering if they were going to leave me helpless like this for my frat brothers to find me. I could make out the sounds of them moving about the room and getting dressed, and what sounded like a couple of hi-fives. Then footsteps getting closer to me again. Someone grabbed each of my arms and raised it, for a second I was afraid of what else they had in store for me as I wasn't sure I had any energy left for it. But it was just to undo my cuffs and set me free, then they dropped me back down on the bench again. Before they left there was one last hard smack on my still exposed rear.

"Thanks for the sweet ass Harley. Now you keep that shit tight in case we ever wanna visit you again." one of them said on their way out the door.

After I heard the door close, I still lay there frozen for a minute breathing heavily and unsure what to do. I snapped back to it and realized I needed to get out of there before anyone saw me like this. I had clearly been set up, but I wasn't sure yet if this was the doing of just one person or if everyone was in on the prank. Taking the blindfold off first I confirmed that there was no one else still in the room. I used a shirt from Marcel's hamper to wipe the makeup and probably a little dried cum off my face and then hid it near the bottom so that he wouldn't notice what was on it before he did his next load. Then I got out of the dress and stockings and put my clothes back on, not taking the time to clean the rest of my body up. Nor did I bother cleaning the spilled cum off Marcel's floor or weight bench. I was too exhausted and those would be easy to explain if he asked.

Since I couldn't just leave the dress there and there was nowhere to dispose of it, I balled it up and slowly opened the door to peek out and see if there was anyone around. Luckily the coast seemed clear so I quickly made my way upstairs to my room. My roommate Tony wasn't back yet so this gave me the opportunity to hide the dress and stockings under some books at the bottom of my backpack. I could figure out what to do with them later. For now, every muscle in my body was spent and I just need to crawl into bed and go to sleep.

------------------------------

I slept forever, and apparently while I slept Tony had returned, slept, and then gotten up and left again. Checking my phone it was almost 11 am. I grabbed a towel and headed across the hall to take the shower that I probably should have taken last night.

After I got in the stall and closed the curtain, I tried to get undressed but it wasn't as easy as I was expecting. Lesson of the day; don't fall asleep with multiple loads of cum in your ass or they will dry and crust up and cause your underwear to stick to your ass. After peeling my briefs off I turned the water on to clean up my mess. The shower began normal, but I could tell from moving around that I really needed to clean inside of me. I paused for a moment to listen and make sure no one else was in the room, no sounds were coming form the other side of the shower curtain. So I soaped my hand up real good and, with a deep breath, inserted my middle and ring finger.

The sensation was very different from the extasy I was feeling last night, which was a relief as I didn't want to inadvertently moan while in there. But at the same time it left me wondering why one thing felt so much better inside of me than another. As I swirled my fingers around to make sure I was cleaning out every last crusted drop, my mind also started to drift back to last night. I still wasn't sure how I felt about what happened. Definitely embarrassed. But I also felt like I should feel more angry and violated than I actually did. Never in a million years would I have agreed to allow that to happen to me had I known what I was getting into. But at the same time, it was by far the best sex I had ever had in my life. What did this mean? I still didn't feel like I was gay, and yet I clearly wasn't straight either.

Eventually I realized I had lingered too long on those thoughts, and too long with my fingers exploring the inside of my ass because I looked down and noticed I was fully erect. I pulled my hand out of my self, and I swear I intended only to make sure my dick was clean. But the combination of the warm, wet contact on the head of my penis with the thoughts of being fucked relentlessly in the ass made me cum immediately. Even though no one was there to see it, I turned a very bright red.

I finished cleaning up, dried off, and headed back to my room. By now Tony had returned from breakfast and was sitting at his desk with one of his textbooks.

"He lives" he greeted me with a smirk. "That must have been some wild night."

"You have no idea" I responded, completely unsure if he was mocking me and actually knew or of it was an innocent statement.

(to be continued)