All Comments on 'The Best Day of My Life Ch. 02'

by HarleyLongshanks

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
louiseacdlouiseacdalmost 4 years ago
love it

wish i was him

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Excellent

Great series. Harley is obviously dumb as a rock but a good tight ass is not to be passed on. I think Harley is well on her way to becoming Hurly..

The frat slut, holes open 24/7 for fun for all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
great hot story

I would love to have that happen to me. It would be so embarrassing but hot at the same time. I may have cum while on the bench getting spit roasted by those two guys..:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well, he never did clean up the cum on the floor. I would have thrown the cum covered clothes in the guy's hamper and left them where the guy could find it. After pissing in his hamper, I would have set the dress on fire in the room before leaving to get a shower. Whatever happened in the room, well, I would have been in the shower. Anyone what would have blamed me would have to admit that I was set up. If it happened again, the whole frat house would have burned down. Well, it has been almost two years, so I guess we have an unfinished story. Maybe he gets fucked again, or he gets a set of balls and tells the frat to go to hell.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous