The Best Exotic Celebdom Hotel

Story Info
A celebrity femdom fantasy. Not you cup of tea, ignore.
960 words
3.51
13.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JHunt
JHunt
50 Followers

Tucked away in a small corner of India, somewhere up in the Himalayas is the Best Exotic Celebdom Hotel. Shrouded in the Himalayan mists and secrecy, only open to its elite clientele of discreet celebrity femdommes, the hotel provides a welcome retreat to various rich and powerful women and a place for them to indulge their various nasty fetishes.

The rules of the hotel are simple but binding, all participants have to sign a waiver form and all participants must be consenting adults. Once inside the premises of the hotel, women are the superior beings, boyfriends or husbands accompanying any woman is considered to be strictly under the supervision of their mistresses. The hotel provides a selection of their own slave males as well, for the enjoyment of their celeb clients. All these men are consenting adults who are in it mostly for the money.

One such slave boy is the recently selected Rex, tall, lean, doe eyed and long haired with olive skin and beautiful lips. Rex is all of nineteen years old and more importantly a virgin. There was a massive bidding war for his services, finally won by long time member and Latina superstar Salma Hayek. And tonight she has arrived to claim her prize!

Rev presented himself to Ms Hayek, naked and kneeling. Salma was impressed with what she saw, he was prettier in real life. She snapped her fingers and he crawled to her and kissed her shoes subserviently, Rex had been trained for his first client and he knew his place in this transaction.

"Take off my shoes and lick my feet, you beautiful puta boy", Salma told him, Rex did as we was ordered, carefully taking off her expensive shoes and licking the bottom of his celeb owner's beautiful feet. Salma always basked in the power of making young beautiful boys do nasty things for her, she slapped his face with her feet and shoved it in his mouth. Rex thanked her for the slap and started sucking on her toes while maintaining eye contact with his mistress, just like he had been trained to do.

"You are mine tonight, to do as I please with, to cater to my nasty fetishes!"

"Yes mistress."

Salma started playing with her pussy while Rex licked her feet, her fingers inside her skirt, while she squeezed her giant boobs, over her blouse, with her other hand. Rex looked on mesmerized, surprised that he could get a celebrity like Salma Hayek this hot, just by licking her feet. Little did he know that he was just a tool, a sex toy for his mistress!

Salma took out her fingers, shining with her pussy juices and made Rev sniff them, who inhaled deeply and the musky smell made his mouth water. Rex wanted to taste her pussy, to please her and lick her. Salma saw the desire in his eyes and mocked, "does puppy want to lick his owner's pussy?" Rex just nodded, transfixed by her scent and beauty!

"Not so fast whore. You have to earn this superior pussy, you have to do nasty things to get to it. Do you understand, boy?"

"Whatever will please you mistress," Rex croaked.

"Then tell me bitch, have you heard of a blumpkin? A disgusting thing that entitled men have invented to humiliate women! I don't suppose you have. Crawl behind me and you will find out."

Rex indeed didn't know what she meant but as Salma stood up and walked, Rex followed her on his knees. Salma entered the bathroom, turned towards Rex and took off her skirt. Rex marveled at her beauty, her tiny thong exposed her huge ass and couldn't contain her overgrown pubic hair. Rex could smell her arousal and see her wetness but he had to wait for his orders.

Salma soon took off her thong as well, and stood in all her celebrity glory, her beautiful hairy cunt glistening with juices and her slave kneeling in front of her.

"A blumpkin, dear slave, is what you will give me now! You will lick my superior pussy while I take a shit and you will look me in the eyes while you do it!"

And with those words Salma sat down and pulled Rex into her cunt. She spat into his mouth for good measure and ordered him to lick.

Rex couldn't believe that he was sharing such an intimate moment with a woman who he had only ever seen on films and television. Her hairy cunt was inches away. wet and glistening with her juices and her spit was in his mouth - which actually helped lubricate it, as his mouth had gone dry - and he had to lick her while she...

...a ringing slap and a loud fart broke his reverie. "I am not used to kept waiting bitch!" And Rex immediately got to licking her. Put his chin on the seat and his tongue out and tasted the salty wetness of his mistress, while her hair found his way into his mouth and nose, Rex made sure to maintain eye contact. Soon he heard two plops and the splash back hit his chin. Salma smiled a powerful smile and moaned lustily as Rex's tongue worked its magic!

Rex knew he was in love, he was now branded by Mistress Salma Hayek and any future mistress he would serve, perhaps marry, would not just get a slave but a celebrity branded and celebrity used souvenir, Rex was so proud!

"I am going to cum slave, and I am going to pee, drink it all up and don't stop licking!"

And with the first gulp of Salma's golden celebrity nectar, Rex came himself. And that is how Salma Hayek took Rex's submissive virginity!

JHunt
JHunt
50 Followers