The Best Foot Worshipper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pulled her foot back even further and then kicked it right into my face. The impact almost sent me flying down the stairs but I managed to hold onto the railing, relishing the opportunity to have her foot mushed into my face once again. Displeased at my pleasure, she crossed her arms and made a tsk sound. I was worried that I had ruined our deal but the thought did not last long as she raised both her feet once again. I took each foot into each of my hands, cradling her strong heels with my palms and using my thumb to alternate rubbing her soles and toes. I started to imagine how soft Mariel's skin must have felt, how pink her soles must have been.

"You have ten minutes left," Mariel announced.

I nodded. Her reminder was equally a blessing and a curse. We had been lucky thus far to have not had any students or faculty come through this stairwell. I was unsure how much longer our luck would continue. Although I was certain that I would have gladly continued at Mariel's feet for much much longer than ten minutes. I would be her little foot doggy as long as she let me, I pictured myself sleeping at the foot of her bed, curled up beneath her feet, alternating between sniffing and licking her bare feet. My dick throbbed hard, a cruel reminder of how I had gotten here in the first place.

My fingers moved to between her toes, rubbing the skin between each of them. This maneuver prompted another moan from Mariel. She wasn't as loud as she had been earlier, but any sounds of pleasure from a woman having their feet touched by me was a major turn-on. I continued to rub all over her toes, my fingers seeking to reciprocate the happiness to Mariel that she was bringing to me.

Slam.

From downstairs the sound of the stairwell door opening and closing echoed throughout the space.

"Cheer practice was so crazy today," a loud voice said.

"I know," a second, similarly loud voice said. "You know how coach gets this close to the season starting."

They continued talking but I stopped paying attention. Their footsteps clattered as they began to climb the two flights of stairs that separated us from them. Once they were atop the second flight we would be in plain sight. The couple of cheerleaders would be treated to the sight of a foot fetishist massaging the feet of his fellow student in the stairwell. I didn't have time to imagine the ramifications, I had to act.

My hands retreated from Mariel's feet. It took a great deal of willpower to not sniff my hands after marinating them in her tights for the last ten minutes. But that's just how dire the situation was.

"What are you doing?" Mariel asked, her tone a level or two too loud for my liking as it risked being overheard by the cheerleaders.

"Let them walk by," I said, "I'll start up again as soon as their gone."

Mariel shook her head and shoved her feet at my chest, threatening to tip me over. I used the banister once again to save myself from falling and grabbed her feet once again. I couldn't just let her beautiful soles be offered to me without taking them. It would have been so much easier if I could refuse, but that was impossible.

"Rub them, now." She commanded.

My social standing wanted me to argue. But my very being as a lover of feet knew that I would not. I started rubbing with a renewed vigor, kneading her soles and giving in to the fact that I was about to be discovered by the pair of impending footsteps.

"...and tomorrow's game is-" I could hear the cheerleaders reach and stop the landing below Mariel and I.

"Oh," one of them said upon seeing me crouched down, massaging Mariel's feet as she sat above me.

The two girls didn't continue their conversation, silently walking up the stairs and staring at me and Mariel as they passed. The door we had entered opened and closed behind them. I hadn't looked up from Mariel's feet the entire time. I just continued rubbing and loving them. There was a good chance the cheerleaders would report back to their friends and I would be the infamous foot fetishist on campus. There was an equally good chance they wouldn't say anything. Either way, I didn't care. Everything I needed was right here in my hands.

"Mm," Mariel said as if she could hear my thoughts. "Good boy."

Her unprompted but much appreciated words of encouragement were like an andrealine shot to the arm. I started pressing and rubbing all over the bottoms of her feet, giving them just a little piece of the worship that they truly deserved. And then, when everything seemed to be in its right place, the bell rang. In less than thirty seconds the stairwell would be filled with students from the surrounding classes. I started thinking of exit strategies but then stopped. Why bother? I asked myself. I didn't care anymore. Let them see me for what I truly am. With confidence flowing through me, I felt the worry left my body, the words threatening to escape my lips in a yell, "I love feet!". But before I could, Mariel pulled her feet back from me, resting them on the stair beneath where she sat instead of in my hands.

"Let's go," she said and grabbed her flats and started putting them back on.

Now my mind was panicking for a different reason. One moment I had everything and now I had nothing.

Mariel saw that my confusion was paralyzing me and stopped after squeezing one foot into her sister's small shoe. Her other stocking-bound foot stood on the stairs, toes pointed. The dainty foot presenting it's beautiful top that had gone unexamined by me. I vowed in that moment that I would see it again, this time without the stocking between my flesh and hers.

"You still owe me five minutes but even I'm a little uncomfortable with half the school watching you massage my feet," Mariel said.

"Will I ever see them again?" I winced as soon as the words were out, realizing how pathetic I sounded.

Mariel snickered, either agreeing with my self-assessment or at some other joke known only to her. "Oh, don't worry. We're taking care of this right now, we just need a change of location first."

Mariel put the foot she had been showing off to me into the other flat. She had to squeeze her foot as she pulled the back of the shoe to make more room. The sound of the material pressing against the skin of her feet made me wish I was the shoe. I watched as she managed to get the shoe on, stood up, and began descending the stairs.

"Come on," she said without turning around.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"My house."

--

When I woke up this morning I would have never expected that I was going to massage a girl's feet. I also would have never expected that said foot massage would have led to me going back to the girl's house for part two, but I'm not complaining.

Mariel drove a black BMW M3. I didn't know much about cars but BMW was obviously a luxury brand and it was easy to tell with the interior fully kitted out with clean leather and an engine that purred, unlike the dying cat screech sounds that mine and my family's cars made. Mariel looked comfortable behind the wheel, her big and strong frame confidently grabbing the wheel and looking at the rearview as she pulled out of the school parking lot. I just watched in silence, still mesmerized that I had gotten to massage the feet of such a specimen. And the fact there was still more to come almost made me giddy.

After we got on the road, Mariel broke the silence. "A few rules."

"Oh?" I asked, unsure where this was going.

"I still live with my parents, they won't be home but there are still a few things you must follow otherwise deals off."

My dreams of being completely alone with Mariel and left to my perverted foot fantasies were dashed. Even her reassurance that her parents wouldn't be home wasn't enough. Just knowing that it was a possibility of being walked-in on was an assurance that I wouldn't be able to be one hundred percent myself. Still, a foot massage was better than no foot massage.

"Okay," I said, interested to hear what the rest of these rules would be.

"First, once we arrive, you are to go directly into the basement and wait there."

I nodded, simple enough.

"Say yes, I can't look at you when I'm driving"

"Yes, got it."

"Say yes, Mariel."

Uh, that's kind of weird, I thought to myself. Since we had gotten in the car Mariel had been acting different. Back on the staircase she seemed put-off by our whole interaction, like it was something she had to deal with. Now she seemed more in control and if she chose to take advantage of this new position I could find myself in some real trouble. I had heard horror stories of other men like me, found in the complete control of cruel mistresses. The picture that came to mind was a dark basement with a black background, a chain around my nude body as I licked every inch of Mariel's bare feet.

I decided to go along with Mariel's request to see where it took me. Hopefully to the bottom of a beautiful pink sole.

"Yes, Mariel," I repeated.

"Good. The second rule is that you won't do anything of a perverted nature."

"Geez, Mariel," I began defending myself right away, having been in this predicament before. "I told you back there, I was just looking at your feet because I like giving massages and-"

The car screeched to a halt. We were on one of the countless suburban backroads that were adjacent to campus. Time seemed to stretch as I took in this pointless detail, unaware at the time of my pounding heart. Fear pervaded the sensations of my body, strapped into the passenger seat as I felt beads of sweat drip down my forehead. I didn't want to look to my side, but the few elongated seconds of silence were starting to eat away at me - I just needed to know why and what was going to happen next.

I turned and saw Mariel staring at me. Her head was pointing downward and her disappointment could be felt in the deep frown that went from cheek to cheek. I tried to look away but she mimicked her earlier actions and grabbed my head to turn it to face hers.

She then said the one thing I thought I never wanted to hear.

"Let's get one thing clear, you are a foot fetishist."

I squirmed. I felt shame all over and an odd stirring in my pants. The embarrassment was making me feel awful, but simultaneously hearing Mariel call me what I knew I was deep down inside was deeply arousing. I put my hands to my cock, trying to push it down.

"You like feet," Mariel continued, "and we both know the only reason you spent half of class staring at mine is because you were probably thinking up a bunch of perverted things to do them. Isn't that right?"

I gave a slight nod but she forced me with a unmatchable strength to swing my head up and down in an exaggerated manner. The up and down whipping caused my neck to feel a sharp pain but the storm of emotions swelling within me made it easy to ignore.

"I bet you can't wait to get back to massaging my feet. I bet the hardest part for you is being unable to do all the other fucked-up things you want to do." She pulled my face closer to hers, my nose an inch away from hers and I could feel the warmth of her breath spreading all over me. "What else do you want to do them? Oh I know, you want to lick them, don't you? You want to lick my big and dirty soles all night long."

The only thing saving me at the moment was my inability to speak due to extreme arousal confusion. Mariel had me down to a tee and I was having an existential crisis. At the same time, I was harder than ever and could feel my pants getting moist around where the tip of my dick met the fabric of my underwear. Hearing another woman suggest that I had a deep desire to lick her feet had left me speechless.

Unable to let me enjoy the moment, Mariel shifted her grip from the bottom of my face to my throat and squeezed. Her brief choking brought me back to the present, my eyes a moment away from watering as they looked into her large black pupils.

"Say it," she ordered, "I am obsessed with woman's feet.

"I am obsessed with woman's feet," I repeated.

She let go of me and returned her eyes to the road as she started up the car.

"Good. None of that shit while you are in my house. Especially because of rule number three."

"Which is?"

"You do not talk to my sister more than absolutely necessary. And if I see you looking at her feet I will cut your dick off. Got it?"

"Got it," is what I said back but understanding was not something I felt at the moment. My world was turning upside down and I had a feeling that things were going to get even more confusing once we arrived at Mariel's house.

--

We pulled up to Mariel's house, an impressive large white home that looked big enough to house three families. She drove into the U-shaped driveway, parking behind another pair of expensive European cars. She got out and I followed as she made her way to the tall wooden front doors. There was a golden plaque next to the entrance that read 'Sakada family'.

"So, what does your family do for a living?" I asked, trying to make some small talk.

Mariel took out her phone and looked at it intensely. "Dad's a financial consultant for some of the big companies or something." She tapped her phone and held it to a black box next to the doors. A beeping sound chimed a few times and the doors creaked open.

Mariel put her phone away and continued. "Mom's a real bad ass though, she owns several businesses."

I followed her inside. "Several?"

Mariel kicked off the flats that had been tormenting her all day. They landed with a thud into a pile of other shoes. Some of the shoes were definitely women's, colorful flip-flops, designer heels and many others. From a glance I recognized which belonged to her sister by size and could make a good guess at which were Mariel's as well as her mother's. I snapped out of it, I hadn't meant to do a deep dive of the Sakada family's footwear but old habits die hard.

Luckily Mariel hadn't noticed as she was busy hanging up her jacket in the closet. She did the same with my hoodie and then her phone went off.

"Oh shit, I forgot that was today," she said.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Nothing, I forgot on Monday I have online spin classes in the afternoon."

Mariel looked up, lost thinking about how to fix this scheduling problem.

"I can wait, it's not a problem at all."

She whipped her head in my direction as if I had said something so obvious it was offensive. She stared at me for a moment before speaking.

"Fine. It'll be about forty-five minutes. Wait in the basement and remember the rules."

I nodded. I won't deny that I'm a pervert but I wouldn't have any problem keeping it in my pants for less than an hour. I had a strategy that couldn't fail: find somewhere quiet to sit and stay. It was not lost on me that my behavior was akin to that of a dog's.

Mariel pointed me in the direction of the basement and went upstairs. Before I closed the door behind me I heard her yell: "Remember the rules!"

I don't know what I expected when I got to the basement but I was surprised. I thought most rich people use their lower level as a theater or a play area, but the Sakada family definitely had someone living down here. The basement was outfitted with tall white walls and ceilings as well as a laminated wooden floor.

I was in the main room that took up the majority of the area. The space was split into an office with a computer desk in one half and the other a bedroom with a queen-sized bed and an out of place dresser sandwiched between two clothes racks filled with expensive-looking woman's dresses. My eyes were pulled to the variety of fabrics ranging in all different colors from red to gold. I touched a long red dress that met in a V shape at the chest that prompted a thought of two beautiful olive-skinned breasts resting beneath.

I then pulled my hand back as if I had touched a hot surface. The rules, I remembered, I've got to obey the rules.

There was a space where office and bedroom met. Where utility stopped and rest began. I sat on this line dividing the two different areas of the room, promising myself that I wouldn't move until Mariel was done with her spin class.

A few minutes had passed with me alternating between silently meditating and wasting time on my phone. I couldn't help but think what a strange situation this was, at the time having no idea it was about to get a lot stranger.

Footsteps approached from behind me. I could tell the owner was wearing socks before the pair of black knee-high socks came into view. They belonged to a small woman, just above five foot and wearing a navy blue schoolgirl uniform with a yellow bow in the chest area. She looked down at me from behind a pair of large circular glasses that magnified the light in her otherwise dark eyes. She had her black hair done in pigtails that had made her look so cute I just wanted to pinch her cheeks. This girl stood with a level of innocence that I knew would always be impossible for her serious to a fault sister.

I knew that this line of thought was in serious danger of breaking the rules so I reminded myself to focus on the fact that she was cute, not sexy. But cute feet are good too, I thought, unable to deny that I had already been imagining what I Mariel's sister's feet looked like based on her appearance.

"Um, excuse me," the owner of the feet I was trying to mentally image said. Even her voice was cute, high-pitched and out of breath like she was under great distress.

"Oh, sorry," I said, realizing I had been lost in thought for an awkward amount of time. "I'm Andrei, nice to meet you."

She twisted her pigtails nervously and nodded. "Nice to meet you, Andrei, I'm Junko. Mairel's sister."

I took Junko in, now knowing her name. From beneath her socks her toes curled. I had no doubt that she had smaller feet than Mariel, and with how nervous she looked, I knew they had to be sweaty as well. But this was not a thought I could dwell on, Mariel would have my dick.

"I thought so. Are you her younger or older sister?"

Mariel gave a small smile, relaxing a bit. "Younger, she's a year older at nineteen."

"Ah, nice. I didn't know Mariel and I were the same age."

Mariel started to giggle but quickly covered the mouth as if she had done something wrong.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

"Oh, nothing," Junko said. "I'm being rude."

Junko's face reddened as she crossed her arms just below her small breasts. She looked down with her pretty eyes and her soft lips quivering in embarrassment. In that moment I wanted to crawl over and pick her up by where her skirt and socks left her thighs exposed. She would cry out in a high-pitched yell that hid her pleasure of being dominated. I held her legs up over my shoulders and ripped off her socks with my teeth. Her eyes closed in deep embarrassment as she tried to use her skirt to hide her white cotton panties. I rubbed her left sole against my face as I licked her other foot. I was throbbing and stopped the dream short before I did something I regret.

Junko had been staring at me as I was lost in thought. In a moment of embarrassment I returned to our previous subject. "You think it's funny that I don't know your sister's age?"

Junko put a finger to her mouth, making a thinking sound of "mmm" as she walked over and sat in the chair I had just imagined ravaging her in.

"Kinda," she finally said. "Me and my friends all know everything about each other."

"Well I think that's weird," I said.

"Guess we can never be friends," Junko said with a big smile on her face. We both laughed. I was clearly violating Mariel's rule number three by talking to her sister so much, but I didn't care. Junko was a much needed and welcome warm presence compared to her frigid sister. Was Mariel really going to cut my dick off over some small talk with Junko?

"So how do you know my sister?" Junko asked.

123456...8