All Comments on 'The Best in The Business'

by Corny1974

Sort by:
  • 94 Comments
DazzyDDazzyDabout 1 month ago

Yes but the worst was wonderful

114FSO114FSOabout 1 month ago

Torch her cheating entitled bitch cock sucking life on the road.

6King6Kingabout 1 month ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Nailed it.

BigfundrewBigfundrewabout 1 month ago

Well done. I liked it. Rare 5 stars from me.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 1 month ago

She realized that they could have been her children!

5

UpperNorthLeftUpperNorthLeftabout 1 month ago

Stuck the ending! Great story, and well told. Please keep writing. 5*

PierremanvisPierremanvisabout 1 month ago

Great read and well written

GarySmith69GarySmith69about 1 month ago

Husband did the right thing, the ex wife is obviously not marriage material. Good story.

demanderdemanderabout 1 month ago

He's lucky to be apart from her. Good story. D

lujon2019lujon2019about 1 month ago

how good of the emotional cuck to safeguard the slut's reputation among their friends and family

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

4*

I like the part about her predicament was due to her inability at keeping her mouth shut.

Some confusing parts of the story.

Who's Jacob Potter? I assume that's Ollie. Is that just a typo/missed change?

The following phrase was confusing for me the first time I read it:

"Ollie had met Jack when he and Tilly had appeared in pantomime together..."

I thought "he" referred to Jack, but it seems it's meant to refer to Ollie.

In the passage, "...she noticed his wedding ring; it was very different to the one he had worn so proudly when they had been married..." How was it different? In a good or bad way?

If Ollie has been more obtuse in describing Tilly and Jack with the bunch of flowers had gone backstage only to find Tilly "finishing up" with Ty, that would have made an indelible mental scene for both Jack and Tilly...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Yeah happy trails you aging has been, don't forget to give the stage hand his birthday gift skank.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Goid story. Short andceffective. Ty needed his jaw broken, though. Tough to act with that injury.

60022Mallard60022Mallardabout 1 month ago

Way over the top premise of blow jobs for everyone for me.

Only a 3 from me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

nice little read, enjoyed it . thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Since HALF of the story is missing- the anon reviews, I can only give a rating for half a story, which of course is a bad one. Grow a pair.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Ohhh. That ending is so good!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Omg that was BAD

RePhilRePhilabout 1 month ago

Probably the most original story in LW in years!! I should know I’ve been here since 2010!! Thank you for sharing. I’m a new fan!! 5&FAV and Follow

In appreciation let me give you a smile.

What is the difference between Dubai and Abu Dhabi? The people from Dubai do not like the Flintstones. But the people

From Abu Dhabi do

KoxokKoxokabout 1 month ago

Too bad he didn’t record Ollie’s conversation. The media might have ran with it.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 1 month ago

Ouch! Good story overall but would have liked a little more depth. 4.2*

TajfaTajfaabout 1 month ago

I think her giving blowjobs to all and sundry was way over the top. All it would have taken was for her to be found giving it to one man and hinting that it had happened before with someone else. Her failing to run after him and sod the show was the final nail in the coffin. As with all my comments I missed her final conversation where she tried to explain her actions and beg for his forgiveness.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 1 month ago

5*****! I liked that a lot. I liked the understated anger and the quiet resolve. Good job!

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal1969about 1 month ago

Pretty good story. full stop.

I yearned for a couple of the key moments (conversations with each other and her parents, because they're childhood sweethearts, from around the time of the discovery and divorce. did she just walk away) and how she deals with the hammer blow ("he deserves better") he dealt nine years later.

I feel bad for Tilly's ruined life. She made mistakes but she has a sad existence away from the spotlight. That final conversation points to her having a tortured future with a middling career and living with her "second choice" man who can't produce children.

miket0422miket0422about 1 month ago

Had potential to be really good. Keeping up with the names was almost impossible.

No conversation between Jack and Tilly deprived the story of any emotional impact.

The pacing of the story was very rushed.

AZslyderAZslyderabout 1 month ago

5* drives right to the heart of it, well done.

GamblnluckGamblnluckabout 1 month ago

Such a British, stiff upper lip Jack showed when Ty came to visit. He should have slammed something into Ty's face hard enough to stop the tour. Then tell the press what was going on. But as you say, keep it all jolly and move on. Lessons learned and all that.

EastCoaster1EastCoaster1about 1 month ago

I guess we can count his last words to her as the 'Burn' in 'BTB'...

...not that much of a burn, but he DID separate from her as soon as he found put, which was a good thing.

5 stars for her losing everything she had with him... and for him finding love again and having a family to make him happy.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 1 month ago

This is another great one! The ending is one of the best I've read in a while. Keep writing YOUR story. 5+++/5!

mathur_nkmathur_nkabout 1 month ago
great end

The best revenge with cheaters is to tell them about one moving on far away from them., getting a better companion and the fact that they were nt the best to be with!

AngelRiderAngelRiderabout 1 month ago

That was kinda harsh at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Well written. A solid four stars.

JPB NOT BOB

PowersworderPowersworderabout 1 month ago

It was good, but needed to twist the knife more.

Seeing her ex with three healthy sons, and her being stuck in a childless marriage would be agonising.

This just needed a bit at the end about her being totally devastated, and her misery destroying the marriage with Michael. A self-centred bitch like her would absolutely tale out her unhappiness on the husband for being infertile.

MrSirManMrSirManabout 1 month ago

Good story, but to continue with your original premise, it would have been great if her 2nd husband had walked up behind her and heard his wife saying that she would leave him in a second to be with her 1st husband.

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnonabout 1 month ago

Decent story if you can get past the countless paragraphs of unnecessary background filler. Less is more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I gave it a 3. It's well written for the most part but it feels more like a summary of a story rather than a story towards the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Not a bad romp, if not a little vacuous. Some clever word-play, "keeping her mouth shut" for example. The last line in particular. Overall a fun (short) read. Any longer would have lost me - just not deep enough.

amygdalaamygdalaabout 1 month ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐ ohh it would be 5 stars if he could have recorded her treachery of leaving her husband for him in a heartbeat. Truly she is a one of a kind 💎

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

That was one of the best “understated” burns ever posted 🤗

.

5 *****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I can understand using the sex to get a part angle but having her give oral sex to just anyone for any reason? She too dumb to catch on to the Birthday trick? That ruined it a bit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Stopped reading when I heard about Ollie's HUSBAND. Wrong category.

nixroxnixroxabout 1 month ago

4 stars - a decent story, but I did not like the fact that there was no dialog between the 'combatants'.

I firmly believe there is not an actor, nor a politician out there, who has NOT used their sexuality for personal gain. I also do not believe they completely understand the words 'monogamous', TRUST, LOVE, FAITHFUL or HONOR.

Of course, if you consider the current 50% divorce rate, you would also have to include the majority of the 18 to 50-year-old population.

MaxiMilfMaxiMilfabout 1 month ago

I normally despise these 1 pagers. But this one was really good.

LT56linebackerLT56linebackerabout 1 month ago

It was good, just not great. 4stars, the Bear liked it but the bitch wasn't concerned enough to scotch it all and return home. Priorities. She needs more grief. Keep writing, and I'll keep reading

The BEAR.

robinhodrobinhodabout 1 month ago

Didn't like it at all. She was too stupid even for fiction.

Karn9Karn9about 1 month ago

Fantastic short story! 5*

heydog52heydog52about 1 month ago

This is a great short story. Every issue in the story was addressed. The plot and storyline was complete. I thoroughly enjoyed your writing. Please keep writing. 5 💫

JoeBetterBNiceJoeBetterBNiceabout 1 month ago

Wow! While this 5 star story is not the best I have read on this site, the ending line is the BEST final line ever. I got such a sense of satisfaction reading that line. Your work on this story is done. Nothing more is needed.

AardieAardieabout 1 month ago

Still a true narcissist to the end. Her poor new husband. At least he gets to benefit from her skills, though. The first husband ended up with a wife that wasn't always gone and kids. It doesn't sound like they really had much of a marriage to begin with, though.

A_BierceA_Bierceabout 1 month ago

Stuck the landing! 9.9 at the Olympics, 5 stars here. Really enjoy your writing, Corny.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Excellent. No fat on that story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I'm not a fan of wimps who refuse to talk to their slut. It shows the lack of confidence that probably caused the issues in the first place. Take her call, hear her excuses, let her have it and be done with it and move on without hiding.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

This author is a decent writer, but he insists on boring his readers to death with unnecessary backstory and setup material. You can’t spend 1K words setting up a 3K word story!

Nobody cares how tall your fucking characters are, or what they had for breakfast!

If back story is IMPORTANT to the plot, feed a few sentences of it where appropriate. (Read, if it’s important to the plot development!)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Another story about a wife who loves her husband so, so much that she simply has to spread her favours around among other men. I'm inclined to agree with other comments posted here that there should have been some sort of confrontation between Jack and Tilly before they went their separate ways.

JR

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Same old, same old, story done with a stiff upper lip. At least 'that' was not the usual I took out my phone and recorded them then went home got drunk, punched the walls etc etc...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Perfect ending. The Usual Suspects here, the ones who drive shrill comments into the heart of good writing, expect writers to follow their BTB formula. Otherwise, said writer is pummeled with everything but praise and constructive criticism. Your writing is crisp, with a hint of that beautiful, dry, British cheekiness. You create characters with defined and shaping qualities, and then you keep those characters on their well-defined arcs. This is VERY unique for this category in general and in amateur writing specifically.

-

My only quibble is the hyperbolic nature of her failing, though it fit well into the slightly tongue-in-cheek nature of the story. The "incontinence pad" reference was the most memorable of the lighter side. So, in other stories, this hyperbole is deleterious, but in this story, it strangely fits. In fact, the proliferation and free gifting of her oral skills DEFINED the ending. It was the final exclamation mark that was so poignant.

-

Easily five stars. I will now sign in and add you to those I am following. Bravo! Encore, OP!

-TJY

Kernow2023Kernow2023about 1 month ago

should have outed her to tabloid newspapers, but still a good story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago
LOL

Just awerage

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

It gave her "power" to suck off a bunch of different men, knowing she can bring them to their knees"? .. the delusions of this unpaid whore. 1st off a ma'am, man will gladly accept a blow job or a nasty fuck from a slut that's willing and wet.. that's not power ma'am🙄😂😂😂🙄.. that's just you being a whore and deluding yourself into believing you have this "special power" on men. You don't. She was just a warm willing hole. She's been a whore from the begining of their relationship. They were dating and she was sleepinga and sucking off whatever man blinked. She didn't even stop AFTER marrying the supposed "love of her life".. she not only continued, but she added a new one's. She didn't discriminate. Sis was giving blow jobs out like party favors .. her being married meant NOTHING.. but let her tell it, she "lovesssss" him... baybayyy, if that's "love", I'd hate to see what hate look like.. how can she fix her mouth to say she loves him, when she's been kissing him with the same lips that was sucking off possibly hundreds of men?. How can she "love" him when she was able to look him in the eyes after sucking off a stage hand and not feel a grain of guilt?🤔.. amazing she quit after losing him😏.. didn't she know if he found out there was a high probability of her marriage, his respect for her, his love for her would disappear?. I mean seriously, what did she think was going to happen when he eventually caught on?. Or perhaps, she'd ben getting away with it for so long she didn't think about getting caught. If her marriage had meant anything to her, she would've said fuck this shit and go find her husband. Probably wouldn't of done any good... but she didn't do that. She continued on with the show, as if that was the most important thing at that moment.. I wasn't surprised🤷🏾‍♀️.. Her actions throughout the relationship showed the utter contempt, disrespect and where he stood on her list of "importance"...if he was the most the important she wouldn't of been whoring herself out for year's in the 1st place. She's not even a good smart whore... this lady was literally giving away free pussy and blow jobs😭😭😭.. if you're going to be a whore, be a good whore and get paid for your services.. she's worse than a whore. Do I believe for one minute she was able to turn off the whorism?... ABSO-FUCKING-LUTELY NOT... if she was able to quit, she would've done it YEAR'S ago.. by her own recount, she enjoyed giving out blow job's and fucks... she enjoyed the variety of other men running up in her... no way in fucking hell, that unpaid whore just gave all that "power" up.. let's not play with each other.. remember, none of those men, the fucks and blow job's meant anything to her. So what's to stop it from meaning nothing again with the new husband?. Hell, she even said she would leave the new husband in a heartbeat.... if 1st husband would take her back.... see, he doesn't mean anything to her either.. he's disposable just like her 1st husband. I don't feel sorry for the 2nd husband 🤧.. he knew WHAT she was, he married her anyway 😭😭😭...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Weak story with clever ending brought it up to 4

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 1 month ago

"It was an addiction for her." - If it's really an addiction, can she stop?

\

Too short.

\

@lujon, maybe because it's so short, we don't know what he said to friends and family.

\

@Anonymous, I was also confused by Jacob/Ollie. For such a short story such an error should have been easily caught. I don't think how the ring was different matters, only that it was different, i.e. he's remarried.

\

@Tajfa, let's not forget that before they were married she fucked to get parts. If she hadn't been doing that, she probably wouldn't have had to drop down to BJs.

\

Needed a convo between Jack and Tilly.

\

I thought she was going to try to get back together, and he would only if she gave up acting, and could/would she?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Nice! The old whore could suck start a Harley, the owner, and all his family.! Jack, after getting rid of the old whore actually found a real wife, and she gave him babies!

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuabout 1 month ago

Great 'drop miic' statement at the end

I enjoyed reading this.

At least both of them has a happy narried life even though Tilly's was only for convenience. Thanks for shaing @Corny1974.

NudeInMaineNudeInMaineabout 1 month ago

Good story. But sad.

kirei8kirei8about 1 month ago

You don't want to know what I would have done to the cunt; suffice it to say her blow job career would be over.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

"Such loyalty, as always, Tilly. Poor bastard, I feel sorry for him; I really do. He deserves better." Jack sure saw her for what she was. Glad that he traded up. 4 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Those final words of his probably burned her world to the ground.

And she deserved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

SO, gave you four, not because it was that good, for it was only three and a half, little bits missing, like not enough angst written in, and we do know you know how to do that.

For those who complained about her lack of demonstrated remorse, the story was about him not her! And 1974 did not include enough of his struggle to recover, because we all know getting up out of the basement through the concrete floor is f-ing hard work.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 1 month ago

Thank you. I enjoyed it. BUT... I thought at the end there was going to be a huge twist. That when he showed her the photo of his wife and children, Tilly would have recognised Meg as having a "wild, promisuous reputation". Meaning, Jack was back in a very similar situation. So, what should she do or say???? LOL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

LIked it. Good story. This shows that you can have a good story without RAAC and without BTB. Just people divorcing and getting on with their lives.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I'd have beaten Ty within an inch of his life for busting into my apartment, but I suppose it's the UK, and the homeowner gets arrested there for doing that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

It was okay. Just okay. It had the makings of rising above but fell tragically short because of the rather lazy way you chose to do the separation. Never talking again until years later does not a good story make.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Ha! Take that Tilly!

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbosabout 1 month ago

Great final line. Turned this from a 4 to a 5 for me. I like it when a story this short is straight and to the point, it's like you didn't waste a single word. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Interesting take on secret conversations.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 1 month ago

Everything that needed to be said was said. Good story.

TonyspencerTonyspencerabout 1 month ago

Loved the last line!

jflindersjflindersabout 1 month ago

Perhaps I'm being unfair, but to me this gave the sense of being a story written just to get that last in. It is a good line but not enough to be the main basis for a story so some further sense of Jack's recovery and ultimate happy life after moving on from the divorce or some mild btb would have made the story seem more complete.

GardenshedGardenshedabout 1 month ago

Really good story, unfortunately Tilly is a shallow cheating slut. Love this line: "Such loyalty, as always, Tilly. Poor bastard, I feel sorry for him; I really do. He deserves better. Luckily, I found better."

The last line cliched the end of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

A nice little story; within its limits, you developed the characters and the ending wrapped up the whole thing nicely. It's the first of your stories I have read, so I shall now go one to read others. With my grammar nerd head on, it is nice to see a story (unlike most of those written by our transatlantic cousins) which uses correct grammar, spelling and punctiation. Probably comes of having been educated in th UK school system (?). One small niggle, in the paragraph about their wedding, the past tense of shine is shone, not shined.

cheers,

7527crater

26thNC26thNCabout 1 month ago

Cheating idiot should have saved all her best for the husband. Great move dumping her immediately. Can women really be this stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Since you decided to make her a turbo-slut, should have picked a different field for her. Any profession with with even moderate exposure like the one here, should be having her staring at the tabloids in just a couple weeks. And of course hubby would have known way earlier. Unlike other commenters I find the separation far better than most stories. There is nothing to be said in a case like that. No excuses at all so any talk is pointless. I think the only ones who insist on "the talk", are those hoping for cucky reconciliations.

WargamerWargamerabout 1 month ago

Quite a good story, l thoroughly enjoyed it. Well done!!!!

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Ouch, that hurt in the end more likely than a slap.

Liked it, four stars.

Captcha

StubbyoneStubbyoneabout 1 month ago

Sorry ! I tried to get into this story but the incredibly extensive background information was so overbearing that my interest waned and there was no incentive to continue. The beginning was truly boring. Good writing if it were a documentary. Otherwise not so much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I don't understand the last line of his note to Tilley, "...You stole my heart once; you can have it back."

So she had his heart, but somehow he got it back? Perhaps by her inability to stick with only him? Why would he want her to have his heart after he found out that all that she did to him?

Or did he mean to say, "...I stole your heart once, you can have it back."?

tralan69ertralan69erabout 1 month ago

@sbrooks103x

"It was an addiction for her." - If it's really an addiction, can she stop? - Who knows, it wasn't in the story. So it doesn't matter.

\

Too short. - Yes , it was short. Good catch. Still it spoke volumes.

\

@lujon, maybe because it's so short, we don't know what he said to friends and family. - We don'y know because it wasn't in the story. So no need to worry about it.

\

@Anonymous, I was also confused by Jacob/Ollie. For such a short story such an error should have been easily caught. I don't think how the ring was different matters, only that it was different, i.e. he's remarried. - Of course it would be different. He wouldn't want to use the same ring. Meg might not like the idea of the same ring.

\

@Tajfa, let's not forget that before they were married she fucked to get parts. If she hadn't been doing that, she probably wouldn't have had to drop down to BJs. - Well, NO SHIT SHERLOCK.

\

Needed a convo between Jack and Tilly. - "convo" You sound like a" Valley Girl."

\

I thought she was going to try to get back together, and he would only if she gave up acting, and could/would she? - Dumb question. Where did it say she would give up acting.

@lujon2019, not everyone is heartless.

@LenardSpencer, where did it say Meg had a reputation?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

You reap what you sow.

RePhilRePhilabout 1 month ago

Too much effort on the back story. Most readers here know the routine and how to paragraph skip. Some numbers don’t as you can see by their comments.

Chimo1961Chimo196130 days ago

Is there really any women out there who keep sucking strangers off after they meet a man? Most won’t suck their man after he commits to them. To think she just sucks anyone with a birthday is just another cuck dream, disguised as a reason for a story. Still a five

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 hours ago

Tilly isnt made for marriage shes your average women born to be passed around like a fucking toy. She didnt have any addiction shes simply a slut that enjoys cheating like most women.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCorny1974@Corny1974
After reading lots of stories on this site, I decided to try and write one myself. Please be kind, I'm not a writer but I do enjoy a good story.