All Comments on 'The Best Job'

by darkeyes1029

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Please get an editor to help you fix this

I couldn't get past the first couple of paragraphs because of the spelling and punctuation errors.

You need to get an editor to help you with your story.

I know this is just literary porn, but it needs to read smoothly to be enjoyable. I'm not trying to be insulting. Get some help with your story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Painting

Whenever I have tipped a ladder, there was paint all over the place. You go from painting to passionate love making. No cleanup? It was phony. You have this in the incest section --- don't understand that either.

Keep trying. You will get the flow of a story sometime, the sooner the better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
incest ?

where was the incest in the story ?

AmyfriendAmyfriendabout 14 years ago
You had the makings of a great story.

It's just a pity that it was marred by the mistakes and poor puncuation. Sorry to say 'ditto' to the comments by others. Take the advice and then I can see that you will have a future in writing these sexy stories. (1) Choose the right category. If you don't, you will piss off a lot of readers. (2) Always read over at least twice before submitting your work. (3) Use a spell/grammar checker, or find someone to help edit your work.

Then you'll probably get some rave reviews.

sexmatesexmateabout 14 years ago
Definately in the wrong section!

A lot of details were left out of this story! It has to be realistic in order for any story to have decent fulfillment. This one had some problems. Other than there was no incest.

Thanks for writing!

hangeronhangeronabout 14 years ago
must agree with previous comments,

Could be made good, but no incest! numerous spelling mistakes, and other faults asd mentoined, do ot know how you got this posted,

Have been trying to get four stories accepted for weeks now,being rejected for poor spelling and grammer. After reading this, and numerous other stories, (and yours is by no means the worst) I am beginig to wonder why I am bothering. Five re-writes on each story and still rejected on all, must have different readers is all i can think.

Keep trying as you have some good ideas, do not be put off by these comments please, mine I think are jealosy, and I may now find a new place to try to tell my true tales, keep smiling,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
READ A REAL WRITER--SHOGUY--to get on the right track

My favorite writer on this site is Shoguy. Her stories are without a doubt the best on this site. You should read her's.The story that will best help you is Sinful High Class Mom. I do like the older men(60 ish) and teens, also the 11-to-12 inch endowment is perfect! Those combination's, plus stockings and high heels and men who stop at nothing to obtain what they want are explosive!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Do You know the Meaning?

What was this doing in the (INcest/taboo) category. First off incest is described as two people so closely related that any sexual contact or marriage is forbidden. Unless Kim is his mothers sister you really didn't don't have the inkling of said word. If you continue this story I hope it finds its way into the Mature Category.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
even the comments are full of errors!

Some good comments - it is NOT incest, and it is full of spelling errors, and the lack of spilled paint - I was amused that other comments also have spelling and punctuation errors - it is not spelled "definately", folks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
wrong category among other problems

"I had barley started" - just one of many, many errors that virtually made this a hard to read story. Poor grammar and spelling can just totally destroy the readability of a story.

Baloney_PonyBaloney_Ponyover 12 years ago
I'm sure you've heard this, but WHY IS THIS IN THE INCEST CATEGORY?

Given that the only involvement of a relative, of ANY kind, is the fact that his mother found him the job with his neighbor? You DO understand the definition of incest, right? If what you wrote qualifies as incest, then "My mom brought me a cup of coffee," would be incest as well. Or, "I opened a gift from my grandmother" could be incest. Where would it end?

I suppose you've figured it out by now. This, the story of a young man and a 40-something neighbor woman, belongs in the Mature category.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I am so disappointed.

I loved the story but it was short.

When I looked for the follow up it wasn't there. I thought, " Damn, I wonder what other stories this author wrote.".

That's when i was really disappointed.

When will you write more?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous