The Best Kitten Ch. 02

Story Info
Daddy edges kitten as he reminds her just who is in charge.
2.5k words
4.42
10.9k
16

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come here," Daddy says, gesturing me over to where he's sitting on the couch.

He reaches up to take my hand, pulling me onto his lap so I'm sitting astride him. The skirt of my dress flutters around my legs, blanketing the both of us.

"Hi kitten," he says with a smile, moving his hands up under my dress to rest on my hips, pulling me just closer enough that I can feel his hardening cock pressing against his jeans, against my panties. I smirk and roll my hips a tiny bit before leaning over to kiss him lightly on the lips.

I reach up and unbutton my cardigan, slowly revealing the bodice of my dress, the thin straps keeping it in place, my breasts straining the material. Shrugging it off, I let the sweater fall to the floor. Daddy slips his hands up to the small of my back and pulls me forward, burying his face into my cleavage, inhaling the slight floral, woodsy scent of my perfume. Scattering light kisses across the rounded tops of my breasts, he pulls his hands out from under my dress, reaching up to unzip the back of my dress, pulling it down partway to reveal the baby blue lace bra underneath.

Leaving the top of the dress partway down my arms, pinning them slightly to my sides, he tugs the bra straps down off my shoulders.

Not breaking eye contact while he moves one hand up over my waist, my bra, the ridge of collar bone, to my neck where he tangles it in my hair and pulls me forward to kiss him. Softly at first. Then greedier, harder. Through the lacy cup of my bra, he caresses, then softly pinches my hardening nipples. I can't stop from grinding my hips against his lap, kissing Daddy back even harder.

He pull backs from kissing, but leaves his hand in my hair as he looks me in the eyes.

"Feisty kitten."

I press my hips into his lap again and smirk before leaning in to kiss again, even harder, letting my own hand drift under my dress, against the fly of his jeans, the only thing keeping me from his thick cock.

"Impatient kitten," Daddy says, letting one of his hands fall back down to his lap and then sliding it between his jeans and my lace thong. He draws my hand away, tsking quietly and shaking his head. Then, softly, slowly, his own fingers run along the lace scrap barely covering my cunny. I can't help but moan at this, the barest of touches, a promise of what's to come.

My eyes are closed, my lips hovering just over his, unable to close the gap for another kiss as all I can think about is how he'll touch me next. Leaving his hand where it is, he moves his head slightly, kissing the corner of my mouth, my cheek, my jawbone and then a trail down my neck, which I expose by leaning my head to the side. He brushes my falling hair aside and winds it around his fingers, holding me in place as he kisses me harder, then nibbles.

I inhale sharply, overwhelmed by the dueling sensations of his lips on my neck, his finger brushing just barely against my clit, between my lips as I start subconsciously rocking against his fingers.

"Take off your bra," Daddy whispers, low-toned but commanding.

Reaching behind, I arch my back as I unclip my bra and then slide the straps over my arms leaving just the lacy cups in place for a moment before pulling it off completely and throwing it to the floor. Leaning back, I push my creamy white breasts up to his lips so Daddy can kiss down over my collarbone and take my nipples, one at a time, into his mouth.

His fingers press harder against my clit.

I rock against them.

"Stand up. These clothes are getting in Daddy's way," he says removing his hand, making me frown.

Pushing up off him to stand, I look him in the eyes as I tug the dress over my waist and let it fall to the floor in a puddle.

"Mmm," Daddy intones, approvingly.

I tuck my thumbs into the waistband of my lacy blue thong and start to tug downwards.

"Wait."

I stop.

"Leave those on. I like the pale lace against your pale skin," he says, eyes casting down over my body, the bra on the floor, the dress in a puddle, encircling my feet.

"Come back here."

He reaches his hand out again, slides it up from my knee to my thigh to my hip, pulling me back onto his lap roughly, my knees on either side of him, cunny once again pressing against his hard cock, the rough denim rubbing at my inner thighs.

He tangles his hand back in my hair and gently pulls, making me arch my back, pushing my pale breasts up toward him so he can slip them into his mouth again. Involuntarily, I groan and grind my hips, trying to get more friction between my clit and the fly of his jeans.

Daddy chuckles and then switches to the other nipple, pulling my hair a little harder, making me gasp. His lips suckle harder, drawing my nipple into his mouth, grazing it with his teeth, sending an electrical pulse right to my cunny.

"Daddy," I moan.

"Mmmmhmmm, kitten?"

"Daddy, please."

His fingers tangle tighter in my hair and he pulls me head forward to kiss him, insistently, deeply. Bruisingly. I feel like I can't catch my breath. 'More' is all I can think.

Sliding his hand from my hair, he cups my breast and pinches the nipple, making me inhale sharply against his mouth, which he kisses again. His other hand burrows between my cunny and his jeans.

"So wet, kitten."

I respond only by grinding against the pad of his fingers, the lacy thong a rough sensation against my swelling clit.

"Those are getting in the way, aren't they?" Daddy asks, his mouth just millimetres from mine.

"Yes, Daddy." My reply is half acknowledgement, half pleading.

He pulls them aside.

I groan as he finally slides a finger between my lips, skims it fleetingly over my clit and down to the entrance of my cunny -- so close to slipping in, tantalizingly, temptingly. I can't resist pushing my cunny against his hand, but Daddy's too fast, moves his finger just out of reach, making me whimper with frustration.

"Patience, kitten. This is my time to play."

Up and down his fingers slide, circling over my clit, grazing over my hole and back again. At first, slowly, softly, but as Daddy read my body's responses, Daddy pick up the pace, the pressure.

"You going to cum for me, kitten?"

I can only whimper and nod in response.

"Please," I whisper, pushing my cunny harder against his hand and closing my legs to try to pin it there.

Daddy gives my soft inner thigh a quick slap.

"Wider," he commands and I comply, spreading them again, blushing slightly over how wanton I must look, mostly naked, pressed completely against Daddy, his hand on my wet, bare cunny. Him still fully clothed, in complete control of my pleasure.

"Please?"

He slows his fingers, lightens the pressure. I whimper in response.

"What have I said today, kitten? Patience."

He kisses me as he just rests his fingers against me, no longer moving them. All I can think about is circling my hips for any kind of movement of his fingers against my aching cunny, inside it, but I know Daddy won't approve.

Then he kisses me harder, matching the pressure of his fingers, the pace of them skating over my wet cunny with his lips against mine. Faster. Harder. More demanding.

Suddenly, he removes his hand and lifts his hips so I start to slide off his lap.

"Turn around," he growls. "And take that thong off."

Standing up and turning to face away, I hook my fingers into the underwear and pull it off as quickly as I can. I can hear him unzipping and pulling his cock out of his boxer-briefs. I can picture how thick and hard it looks. How good it will feel inside me. Filling me.

"Sit down, kitten."

I know what he's really asking for, not to use him as a chair, but to sit astride him facing away, so I slowly move back until my legs are touching the couch and then balancing carefully, putting one leg up on either side of him, knees bent, lowering myself until my hot, wet cunny is against his thick, hard cock. I can't stop myself from sliding my lips over it.

Using both hands on my hips, Daddy pulls me even closer, pressing the length of his cock against my cunny. I rock my hips, try to maneuver so I can get his cock inside me -- a singular goal at this point.

"Patience, kitten," Daddy admonishes. "You're not in charge here. You know this. I won't tell you again."

Daddy can't see it but knows I'm pouting.

Keeping one hand on my hip, fingers gripping tight, he skates the other up over my body, the curve of my waist, my breast, grazing my nipple and to my throat where he rests, pulling me against him, my bare skin against his button-down shirt. He moves my hair and kisses slowly up my neck, from the slope of my shoulder to just under my ear.

I grind harder against his cock.

From my hip, he moves his hand over my bare cunny, using the pads of two fingers to begin circling my clit, lightly, gently, slowly. I rock my hips against them, moaning as he continues to kiss my neck and reaches to begin pinching my nipples.

Tension in me is building. I need more, pushing against his fingers, arching my back, bowing myself to try to get more pressure, more speed, make him slide his fingers inside me.

Instead, he removes his hand completely.

"Daddddddddyyyyy, please. Please," I beg, bucking my hips against nothing anymore.

"What did I say?"

"To be patient," I respond softly, straightening up, lifting myself slightly off his hard cock so I'm not tempted to slide it along my cunny.

"And?" His voice is low and stern, almost a growl.

"That you're in charge."

"As I always am, no?"

"Yes, Daddy."

"Good girl," he softens his voice. "Now, lean back."

I do, settling back into his lap, back pressed to his chest, turning my head so I can press my cheek to him, smell his woodsy cologne.

One hand cupping my breast, he slips the other into my mouth, pressing his fingers to my tongue.

"Taste yourself," he whispers in my ear.

I draw his fingers in, running my tongue over and round them, suckling them harder as he pinches and pulls at my hard nipple. I involuntarily churn my hips, feeling his hard cock gliding between my cunny lips, slippery, so close to sliding in.

Pulling his fingers from my mouth, he trails them down my body to my clit, beginning to rub slow circles as I moan, feeling my orgasm building again.

"Daddy. Daddy, please," I whisper. "I need your cock."

He tsks and says we have nothing but time.

His fingers slide around my slippery cunny, from clit to hole and back. I start to lose thought, concentrating only on the sensation of his insistent hand, his hard cock thickening even more under me, his other hand pinching and pulling my nipples, making my back arch.

I'm close, but I know I can't let go yet. Not without Daddy's say so.

My hips are churning faster now.

"Daddy. Daddy, I'm close. Please, may I cum?"

He abruptly pulls his hand away and I can feel the edges of my orgasm slipping away from me as he puts both hands on my hips to still any movement.

"Soon, kitten. I promise," he whispers. "Do you know how much I like playing with you? I love feeling how you respond to my touch, how your nipples harden and you get goosebumps, how your breathing changes when my hands are on you."

As if to demonstrate, he moves one hand up my body, slowly, lightly, barely touching my skin, leaving a trail of goosebumps in its wake.

"This is all mine," he says as his hand reaches my neck, my jaw and he turns my head so he can kiss me deeply, hard. He shifts under me, pressing his cock up and moving his hips slightly to let it glide against my cunny.

"Do you like how I play with you?" he asks, lips nearly still pressed against mine.

"Yes, Daddy," I whisper, aching for another kiss, for his hand to be back on my clit, for his cock to be buried deep in me.

"Sit up, kitten."

I rest on my knees and feel Daddy reach between us to grasp his thick cock, placing the tip against my cunny.

"Down. Now."

I drop down, letting his cock drive deep into me, filling me. I let out an involuntary groan as Daddy moans softly into my ear.

"Such a good kitten," he whispers.

He drives his cock up into me over and over, deep and hard. I can't move, overwhelmed by the need to be filled, by how he owns me with his cock as it pistons deep into my cunny. I need this. This feeling of being possessed by my Daddy.

I can feel him going faster, trying to get every inch into me. He's moved both hands to my hips, using them to hold me in place, so tight I'm sure there will be bruises tomorrow.

"Play with yourself, kitten. I want you cumming when I do. Do you understand?"

I nod as I move my own hand over my clit and begin to rub furiously, frantically.

"I said, 'Do. You. Understand?'" he asks, punctuating each word with another deep thrust.

"Yes, Daddy. I'm close. I'm going to cum for you."

"Good," he growls and drives into me even harder.

As one hand plays with my clit, I use the other to pinch my nipples, pulling at them as my breasts bounce from each thrust.

"Dadddddddy," I groan.

He is speeding up, fingers on my hips clutching even tighter as he nears climax.

"Cum now, kitten. Cum for Daddy."

I let it crash over me, cunny pulsating as I finally cum, gripping Daddy's thick cock.

And then I feel him shudder under me, his hands trying to still me, hold me frozen in place as he explodes with his own orgasm. His groans fill my ears, making me smile.

When he finally releases his hold on my hips, flexing his fingers from clutching them so tight, I lean back, letting him tuck his head against my neck, feeling him relax, his heavy breathing blowing my hair.

"Such a good girl for being so patient, kitten," he whispers as he kisses the back of my neck.

"Just the best kitten."