The Best Laid Plans

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhhh...mmm...fffuuuu..,"came the pleased sounds from above. Her fingers dug deeper into my scalp and held me in place, letting me know that I found the spot. I could feel her body begin to tense and buck. A deluge of warm liquid suddenly rushed from her and coated my face, the sweet smell overpowering the body heat in the room.

"Wow...that was nice," Sam exhaled as I crawled up from between her legs and joined her on the bed. "We have time for a quick nap?"

We met Eric and Nat about five years ago and hit it off with them right away. And while they knew some of our other friends they sort of existed in their own little sphere for us. When we were with them we rarely hung out with others. All four of us seemed to like it that way and it definitely created a feeling that it was all of us hanging out as opposed to two couples. I often found myself seated next to Nat, or Eric and Sam would be partnered together in a game. Stuff like that. The lines became a little blurred but nothing ever happened with us in that way. They were definitely some of our favorite people to spend time with.

After Sam and I got dressed, again, we hopped in the car and headed over to their place. Eric had extended the invite recently because they had their patio redone and they were eager to put it to good use before summer ended. They had a nice house not too far from ours and the trip was generally a pleasant one. It wasn't a long drive and by the time the two of us pulled into their driveway we still had some of that after sex glow radiating from us, which I'm sure was also a part of Sam's plan. Any little advantage we could push into our favor would be worth it and both of us truly believed in the unseen energies that swirl around people. And this afternoon the two of us were absolutely dripping with sex.

"Remember we have a plan for tonight. And it's only going to work if we both follow the playbook," my wife said. We had loosely discussed what our approach was going to be but it couldn't hurt to go over it again. We'd be flirty with each other and try to get the atmosphere tilted in a playful direction. Both Sam and I had been so horny lately that it wouldn't take much for either of us to start talking about sex and Sam really wanted to see how they would respond to this. Her plan was to get them talking and study some body language, looking for clues in how they reacted to us. I think that she would be disappointed if they just came out and gave it all away. She wanted hints and a game of mystery to unravel. Information that could be deduced and then used to seduce them. That's the game that Sam was trying to play. A schemer through and through.

"You got it babe," I answered. I was ready to play my part.

If nothing else the two of us already had a bunch of really good fucks come out of talking about the two of them. And it was super hot for me to watch how Sam developed this plan. Knowing that she was so into laying this seduction trap really turned me on.

As we usually did we walked along the side of their house and into their backyard. Sam and I turned the corner from the small pathway along the side of the house and found the two of them sitting on opposite sides of a picnic table with an umbrella opened above it. A glass pitcher sat in the shade of the umbrella with several glasses, two of which were half full. A good sign, they had already started to have a drink before we got there and appeared to be in the middle of something that was making them both laugh. Eric saw us first and stood as we approached.

"Hey," he smiled and sounded genuinely happy to see us, "so glad that you could make it out today."

Eric was a big guy. A bit taller than me and much broader all around. He was handsome, and while not the fittest guy around, he carried his weight well. He was wearing a loose pair of linen pants and a tank top. Eric went for Sam first and engulfed her in a big hug. I noticed that both Eric and Sam let it linger for an extra moment and then she followed up with a kiss to his cheek that came awfully close to his lips. "It's been too long. We've been thinking about the two of you a lot lately," she added before finally breaking the embrace.

"Same here, for sure. You look great," Eric said with a grin, "both of you." I assume that the both he mentioned was to include me in it but he certainly didn't look my way when he said it and I'm pretty sure I saw his eyes drift down to Sam's chest.

Sam smiled at the compliment. "Thanks. We feel great too." Always clever Sam returning the double entendre right back to Eric. She was a lot better at this than I was.

That left me with Nat. She was wearing a tight yellow sundress and it looked like it was going to burst at the seams. I thoroughly checked her out up and down, barely hiding it. There was no way that she didn't notice. Sam had wanted us to show interest in them and I was happy to do so. It had been a little while since we had seen these two but Nat completely lived up to what I had stored in my memory bank. It was an image that Sam and I talked about when we were fucking and one that I used for solo sessions as well. Nat was a total piece of ass and Eric was a lucky man. My response was Pavlovian. I instantly felt a spark of excitement fire off in my balls and for a second I panicked, remembering that I was going commando. But before I could do anything about it she was right in front of me, her arms spread for an embrace.

"It's so good to see you!" she said. I squeezed her hard in response and my body pressed tight against hers. I used the hug to dig for something coming from her, an exchange of energy that showed that she had been thinking about me the way that I had been thinking about her. But there was nothing there. A quick, leaned in hug without much behind it. It was what I was used to with her.

"Yes, it really is," I said. "Thanks for having us over. What's been going on with the two of you? Everything looks great by the way."

"Not a ton," she answered. "Pretty much the same stuff to be honest. Not all of us bought little mountain cabins to run off to every weekend."

"Which you still have not been to yet."

Nat had her brown hair tied back and she wore a big floppy sun hat. She was much more reserved than Sam in any way that I could think of but her demure manner drove me nuts. I had this idea in my head that she had no clue how sexy she was. And all I wanted to do was to tell her how hard she made my cock. I just wanted her to know.

Eric, finally finished with my wife, came over to me and we hugged. After exchanging some more pleasantries and hearing all about the new patio and the privacy shrubs from Eric we wound up at the picnic table. Sam and Eric next to each on one bench, Nat and I on the other. I liked that I was seated across from Sam and I could tell that she did as well. Our non verbal communication was top notch and this gave us some clear insight into what the other was thinking. And she looked great in the sun. Her blond hair was in two braids that sat on her shoulders and she was constantly smiling or laughing about something.

The afternoon was lovely with the two of them. It was surprisingly cool for late summer and a nice breeze kept the humidity at bay and let us stay outside. The four of us hadn't been together for a while and it was reassuring to see how quickly we were all comfortable. We spent the time laughing, catching up, and generally having a good time. Sam and I exchanged furtive looks periodically and the knowledge that we had a little plan was fun for both of us, even if nothing had happened to advance our grand scheme.

"I couldn't believe it. After all we had discussed, all the time spent in meetings, it was just me to handle everything. I had absolutely no support," Sam said in her animated way, capping off a story about a recent work incident. She threw both her arms out for emphasis and her free swinging tits wobbled inside her shirt.

"Hah! It's funny to hear you talk about support," Eric said in response. Then his eyes drifted to Sam's chest and he continued, "I don't think you know anything about support."

Sam grinned at this, looked at me and then at the two of them. "What, did you just notice? I'm offended! I thought I would have attracted attention sooner!" She straightened her back and stuck her chest out. She was certainly getting attention now. And she clearly liked being the center of everyone's focus. We all watched as those two prominent nipples stood up and announced their presence in the backyard.

"I won't lie," Eric said, "I noticed the moment you walked in. Come on, it was pretty obvious." It was his turn to grin. I could tell he liked where the conversation was going and I felt a change in the atmosphere. He looked over to me. "Sorry bud, I hope you don't mind that I was checking out your wife's rack."

"Oh no, not at all. I don't blame you one bit. I was looking and I see them all the time. I kind of love hearing other people talk about my wife." That was the truth. Just this small moment, this brief conversation was getting me excited. It felt like some of the conversations that Sam and I had had recently talking about our friends. But now some of them were here having it too and that made it even better, made it feel like it could grow into something more.

"You look great Sam. For real. The whole look is great," Nat added, jumping into the conversation. She was a little stiff, perhaps taken aback by her husband's confession. But I could tell from the look in her eyes that she meant what she said about Sam. She had been checking her out too. There was something else there too, though. Perhaps a hint of envy?

Sam was still loving the attention but she turned the spotlight elsewhere. This was the opening she had been waiting for and she wasn't going to miss the chance to take advantage of it. "No bra is wonderful. You should try it some time Nat."

"I couldn't go without one. My tits are way too big," she said matter of factly. Hearing Nat talk about her tits made me instantly begin to swell in my shorts. It was a pretty normal comment and not even directed at me yet somehow it resonated like a piece of pornography. It was so fucking hot hearing her say that. Come on, Sam, follow up on this. I hoped my wife would do the right thing here. With no underwear on my cock was starting to be visible through my shorts. I moved a little on the bench so it wasn't really obvious but I wasn't looking to hide it altogether. Maybe I was even trying to draw some attention. This was part of the plan.

"Never? Come on, Nat. First off, that dress that you're wearing, which makes you look beautiful by the way, is so fucking tight that even your knockers aren't going anywhere. Second, you're in your own house. You should be comfortable. And third...," she paused and took the last sip of her drink. She was stretching this last point out. The energy was starting to build, "the boys love looking at it. Matt's been checking you out all day. Come on, these are two good guys, give them a show. You've got great tits. Maybe even a little flash?" she added.

Before Nat could say anything Eric joined in, looking to move the situation forward. "I, for one, can concur that you have incredible tits. And also, I think that is a great idea. Come on Nat. You're always complaining about those bras anyway. Take it off. I shouldn't be the only one that gets a good look at them."

Nat didn't say anything. Her face was flush. Partly from the heat, partly from the margaritas. But I also think that she was a little turned on by the pivot in the conversation.

"Is that so? Just because you all think my tits are great I should just have them out for everyone? You'd all love to see them pressed tight against this dress without one of my massive bras to hold them in? And then what, I just slide down the top of my," she turned to Sam, her hands tracing her from along the edges of her breasts," beautiful dress. Is that what you're all trying to get to?" Nat said to all of us, her eyes aflame and taking a moment to focus on each of the three of us.

Clearly controlling the situation, and apparently loving being in charge, Nat now turned her attention solely to me. "Matt, I think it's up to you. What do you say?" She ran her fingers along the edge of the barely showing white strap of her bra.

She looked beautiful in the sun, her auburn hair peeking out from the edges of her oversized sun hat, her pale skin dotted with faint traces of freckles that ran along her neck and disappeared into the deep cavern of her just barely visible cleavage.

I was next to Nat on the bench and turned my body to face her a little more, getting us closer in the process. "Well, Nat, Sam certainly blew my cover, I've been checking you out all day. Who wouldn't? You look really fucking good. Great actually. That dress is showing you off something special." I placed my hand low on her thigh, not much about the knee but enough to establish a slight physical connection. "But don't let these two bully you. I wouldn't want you to do something that you're not entirely comfortable with. There's always another time." The skin of her thigh was warm and bordered on dampness with the light humidity in the air. My forefinger slid ever so slightly in the moisture.

"Thank you, Matt," Nat smiled back at me and then slid slightly further on the bench causing my hand to move up her thigh. I thought that I detected a slight change in her demeanor beneath the smile that she showed, a fleeting look of disappointment or surprise, but then she stood up from the bench before I could get a better look.

I watched as her full, powerful form rose up and stepped over to the table. Despite their size her tits barely wobbled as they were held in so tightly by her dress. "Now that we're done with that vulgar talk of my body I'm going to refill our cocktails," she said. Her tone indicated more playfulness than anything else. She reached for the pitcher of drinks and topped off my glass and hers with the last of the margaritas. It did not go unnoticed by any of us that Eric and Sam also had empty drinks. Nat took the pitcher and headed inside through the slider doors into the kitchen. We all watched her leave.

"Well," Eric started, looking at me, "that was quite the curveball. I gotta say I thought that you'd be on our side." I knew Eric well enough to tell that he was feeling good from the margaritas. Not drunk or sloppy. Just having a good time. "Her tits are pretty great, bud."

Sam sat back in her chair with that scheming look in her eyes. She knew I was playing a longer game than the cheap thrills of seeing Nat braless or a quick flash. We had our sights set on a far bigger prize.

"I don't doubt that Eric. From what I can tell about your wife's rack I don't think that anyone would be let down," I answered honestly.

"You don't think she's mad? She didn't really seem to be but you never know," Sam asked.

"Not at all. Nat's a lot more playful than she comes off sometimes. I know that she can seem a little tight but trust me, that's not the case at all. She just needs the right mood to really get going," Eric assured the two of us. I could tell that there was more he wanted to say. A little more detail to what a playful Nat looked like but he held his tongue for the moment. Maybe a description about how not tight she could be. But those details would have to wait.

My near hard-on had gone down enough that I felt alright standing up and I excused myself from the two of them to use the bathroom. I went inside and saw Nat in the kitchen mixing up another pitcher of the margaritas. There was a cutting board of limes next to her and the quarter full bottle of tequila. It was just the two of us inside the house and there was tension in the air. At least there was on my end. I felt like I was playing a game with Nat and Eric today, or putting a plan into motion, and the talk outside was a move forward and it had me excited.

"You had enough of those two pervs too? I swear that sometimes I think those two just need to get it out of the way," she said. That's an interesting comment.

"I know what you mean about them. You should see what Sam's like when it's just the two of us. She's an animal. But without you there that conversation pretty much died when you left the room," I said.

"But now that we left them alone, who knows what trouble they are getting into. Oh well, I think it's sweet how well they get on. You know?"

"Totally. It's nice that we all get along. Less two couples and more just a group."

She smiled and was about to say something but stopped herself. I let my comment hang there and then she broke the brief silence.

"Was there something that you needed? I'll bring out another pitcher for all of us."

"Just here to use the bathroom." I turned to walk down the small hallway that led to the half bathroom.

"Actually do you mind if I sneak in there real quick first? I'll only be a second," she asked. Nat put down the wooden spoon and walked towards me. I was standing between the counter and the large island in their kitchen and before I could move she squeezed past me. Nat turned sideways, placed a hand on my hip, and slid past me. Her heavy breasts dragged across my chest. "Sorry, tight squeeze," she added before disappearing into the bathroom that was just down the hall.

Through the glass sliders I could see Sam and Eric laughing on the patio. Those two seemed to be having a great time today. We all were actually. A big part of the attraction we had with Eric and Nat was definitely physical. But we'd be lying if the connection didn't go beyond that. Nat had a hand on Eric's shoulder to emphasize whatever point she was making and I could tell from the look in his eyes that he was drinking her up. Totally hypnotized by her charm. He wasn't the first guy that I had seen to fall for Sam. In addition to her beauty she really was something special. I was a lucky guy.

"Hey." I heard Nat's voice from down the hall.

I turned and my stomach dropped. Nat was standing in the door of the bathroom with the top of her dress undone and her bare tits hanging out. They were incredible. I was struck speechless. The biggest tits I had ever seen. Large and a creamy shade of pale, capped with small pink nipples. There were several sapphire blue veins running into areolas that were only slightly darker than the rest of the flesh. She had tan lines that emphasized their whiteness and framed them, exposing a deep contrast in color and drowning out everything around them. The soft flesh showed lines from where her bra had been struggling to contain their mass. Nat stood up straight and proud with her hands on her hips, dangling breasts dominating her torso and round curves pushing into her arms at her side. Her tits were among the most beautiful things I'd ever seen in my life. And there they were, just for me. I was acutely aware that this moment only existed between the two of us and it turned me on beyond belief to have them to myself. To know that she wanted me to see them was as exciting as seeing them. This was for both of us. The crooked, alluring smile that she wore told me that she loved it too.

Inside my shorts, my dick instantly fired to life with an urgent burning that began in my balls. I saw her eyes dart downward and take in the growing outline before looking back at me with a devious grin. Nat used both hands and cupped her tits from below and squeezed them together, pushing the flesh of the two enormous orbs into each other as her thumbs danced across her nipples. She pinched each nipple between her thumb and forefinger and pulled the pink tips away from her, stretching them out. Her mouth moved to speak but no words or sounds followed and instead it stayed open and she dragged her tongue across her upper lip as she continued to stare at me.