The Best Laid Plans

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both Eric and I were enthralled by the sight of these two beautiful women in front of us. He had his arm around my shoulder and we both drank in the vision before us.

"Wow," I said. "We are two very lucky guys, Eric. I mean, look at these two incredibly attractive ladies in front of us."

"Yeah, we really are," he responded. Neither one of us looked away from them.

The women finally ended their embrace and I got a good look at Nat as she walked towards the house. The dress came a little above her knees and followed the contours of her body, leaving nothing of her shape to the imagination. Most enticing was the amount of cleavage that was on display. Normally a bit reserved in her style, tonight Nat had gone in the opposite direction. Several inches of her pale tit flesh was on prominent display, held in place only by the somewhat strained straps of the dress. Her hips and ass gave her a classic hourglass shape. Nat's hair was in a half up, half down bun and several strands of her auburn trusses hung over her face. She lifted her arm to push them away and I could see her breasts push at the edge of the dress, threatening to break free from even that slight of a gesture.

Eric leaned in close to me and said, "There's no way those titties aren't falling out tonight, Matt. One way or another. Nat's, um, grown a bit since the last time she wore that dress."

"I've certainly noticed." It was obvious that Eric's mind was the same place that ours was. He'd been here for about a minute and was already alluding to the night taking a dirty turn. But, as Sam and I had discussed plenty over the last couple of weeks, getting him was never the concern.

I stayed near the door to the house and watched Nat as she approached. I didn't bother to hide that I was looking her up and down. I was supposed to be playing hard to get in an attempt to feed into her desire to be wanted, but right now I needed to just watch her.

"Hey Nat. It's great to see you."

"It's great to be seen." She leaned in for a hug and our bodies connected in a way that they hadn't before. There was no hesitation on her end or holding back. Each of us leaning into the embrace and feeling each other. I placed one hand on the small of her back, not much higher than her ass, and the other higher up on her exposed flesh. I felt like I could stay there all night but I broke away first, remembering the plan that Sam and I had.

"Leather pants? I didn't think you were the type. They look good on you." When she spoke she reached out to touch my pants, grabbing at the waist and giving them a tug up that briefly accentuated the growing shape contained within. She looked up and raised her eyebrows in a knowing gesture. I was excited by her touch and a part of me just wanted to take her inside and see how far I could push it right now. Nat was giving off all the signs that I was hoping to see and the last month had been spent thinking about tonight and that felt like enough buildup to me. But sometimes I do enjoy the chase as much as the capture and to just go for it right now felt a bit crude and a betrayal of the game that Sam and I had so much fun scheming up of late.

"Well, am I going to get the tour?" Her eyes lingered on my pants before connecting with mine.

"Of course. We should probably wait for your husband though, don't you think? It'll be better if it's all of us."

Nat answered with raised eyebrows and instead let herself into the house through the side door.

Nearby, Eric and Sam were having a moment of their own. It looked like they had just ended an embrace of their own outside their car and now he had the trunk open and was reaching into a bag.

"Here's that book Sam. I mentioned it last time I saw you, I'm pretty sure that you'd be into it." A slim paperback passed from his hands to hers.

"Thanks, I was hoping that you'd remember it. Well, grab your bag and come on in and we'll show you around. Looks like Nat is already making herself comfortable."

Sam and I gave them a tour of the cabin. It's not a big place so it didn't take much time and before long we were all seated in the wood paneled basement on the leather furniture. We had a small bar down there and in short order I mixed up a round of Manhattans for everyone. That was the theme of the night after all.

"Before we get too far along tonight," I started after I took a seat next to Sam on one of the two couches, raising my drink, "I'd like to make a toast. To this little house we've got here. It's great to be able to host two of our favorite people here. We really like this place. And also, I just need to add since I'm talking about it, that it has done wonders for our...time alone with each other. Sam and I have always had a good time with each other, no complaints there. But there's something about being together here that has just charged up the two of us. I hope it does the same for you two. Cheers!"

The other three joined in and we all took a drink. I made a point to put my arm around Sam and she did the same in return. The look in our eyes was mischievous, playful, and horny. The two of us were good at conveying a lot in a quick glance. Of course we had also planned this little toast to our horniness. It was Sam's idea, she felt that it's the type of thing that would get to Nat, make her want to do something to bring some attention back to her. Similar to how me not pushing to take her bra off probably led to her flashing me.

"Alright, I can't just let that last part go," Eric began once he put his drink down. "What's the deal with being here that makes you two fuck so much?"

"Yeah, I want to know too. I wouldn't have put it as vulgar as my husband but I'm certainly curious." Nat leaned against the black couch and straightened her back. When she had my attention she crossed her legs, daring me to steal a glance between her alabaster thighs for a glimpse. My eyes darted down for just a second and a smirk crossed her face when she saw that I fell into her trap.

"So, I've got this theory," Sam said in a voice that immediately commanded the attention of all of us, "that this house has a history. We've talked a little to the neighbors about the previous owners and they've all said that they weren't around much. No more than a couple times a year. However, when they were here they were never alone. There would always be three or four cars that would show up late. None of them would leave for the weekend and it was always couples. No kids, no odd numbers."

"Okay, I mean that's pretty normal. They sound like social people," Nat said.

"But wait, here's the good part," Sam's voice dropped like she was getting to the reveal of a ghost story, "when we first looked at this place there were beds in every room. In the living room upstairs. This little basement was basically just a bed, we had to step over it to get to the back door. We just assumed that they had a bunch of kids and just crammed people in wherever they could. But now..."

"We think they liked to have a good time," I added, running my hand along the small of Sam's back and feeling the thick curve of her ass jutting out as she leaned forward on the couch.

"We got rid of all that furniture but all that energy, those sexy playtime vibes, are still just hanging out. Waiting to be picked up. So now it's like a cycle. We're feeding into it and also putting it back out there," Sam bit her lip when she finished talking and looked right at Eric.

"I could,uh, yeah, I could see that," he said in response to lusty glare. "Maybe it's us all being dressed up and looking so good but that all sounds very plausible to me. What do you think, Nat? You getting spooky sex vibes from this place?"

Nat looked around and checked us all out as she considered the question. I saw her dark eyes dart between Sam and Eric, taking the temperature of the brewing energy between the two of them. Then she turned to me. "Honestly, I don't feel that. Not some magic sex energy. I think the two of you are selling yourselves short. It's not the house. It's the two of you having all this time and liking each other so much. It's sweet. But no, I'm not feeling that."

And with that she took a long sip of her drink. "So what else goes on up here? Other than you two fucking all the time? You got any games or anything?"

Either Nat wasn't into the agenda that the rest of us were or she was playing a little hard to get. As Sam surmised about this entire plan, Nat needed more than an opportunity. She was a desirable piece of ass and, despite her late development and reserved nature, probably could get it anytime if that's what she wanted. What she needed was to be put on a pedestal, for her to know that she was special. Sam had cooked something up for just that appeal.

We spent the two hours or so playing some card games and a couple of quick dice games at the small table we had in the basement; the four of us barely fit around it on folding chairs. All of us had a competitive streak and games between the four of us always had a lot of fire in them. Another round of drinks and the knowledge that they would be spending the night rather than driving home had us all in a playful mood.

Sam's pulled back hair had begun to come loose as she frequently stood up from the table in celebration of a die roll gone her way or the lucky flip of card. The bounce of her tits, the flesh of her thighs, and the near exposure of her ass ensured that all eyes were on her whenever she did so. At one point she had an opportunity to eliminate any of us from the game we were playing and she did so in style, dancing over to Nat and thrusting her hips into the chest of her seated opponent.

"Sorry Nat," she said with feigned condolences, "but I just don't trust what you'll do if I let you stick around."

Ever the competitor, Nat sat back in her seat, locked eyes with Sam and stuck out her heaving chest and adjusted her revealing dress to give us all a brief glance into the chasm of her cleavage. "I see why you would feel threatened."

"Now ladies," I interjected, "no need for that. I think we can all be winners tonight. There's a lot more games to be played. Some that are a lot more fun than this one."

Sam had taken a couple of steps and placed herself between Eric and Nat, across the table from where I was sitting. She was near enough to Eric that the bare, visible flesh of her thigh was pressed against his shoulder. The slit opening of her dress was oh so close to revealing the beginning curvature of her ass and she tilted slightly so that he could feel the weight of her body.

She began, "I agree. Eric, what do you think? Is it time for a different game?"

I watched Nat watching Eric, eager to see how she reacted to Sam's advances on her man. Both eliminating her from the card game and now pushing her way into the physical space that was between them. Her eyes stayed on Sam.

"Yeah," Eric said, he shifted slightly to push against Sam's body, "why don't we switch it up? I've had enough cards and whatever else."

"Well, I'm going to get a little more comfortable then," I said as I pushed away from the table and headed over to one of the couches. "I know these pants look great but they're a bit restrictive." I plopped down, put my drink on an end table, and extended my legs in a way that emphasized the growing bulge in my pants.

I was hoping that Nat would decide to join me on the couch and leave our respective partners together in the middle of the room, creating the pairing off that we were trying to steer the action to. Sam was practically draping her body over Eric and it was obvious, at least to me, that we were at the point in the evening where things could start to get interesting. He certainly liked the attention and now had his arm around her shapely legs. His hand was inching close to the exposed flesh of her thigh.

My cock twitched as Nat began to move.

Nat stood up from the table and turned her back on the two of them and walked to the couch opposite me. One of the straps of her dress had begun to slide down from when she adjusted it and I couldn't take my eyes off the increasing amount of cleavage that was beginning to show. She turned, sat on the couch, and looked towards Eric.

"Honey, can you bring me my drink? I left it over there." She patted the spot on the couch next to her, indicating that she wanted more than the drink to join her. There was a playfulness to the way that she said it but the result was clear in breaking up the connection between Eric and Sam.

"Sure babe," he said. Eric stood and his hand traveled to Sam's waist before he took his wife's drink and brought it to her, sitting himself on the couch next to her.

Sam was now the only one standing.

"Now I'm all alone. This isn't very fun. I liked it better when I had some company," she said to all of us. As she spoke she looked around the room, inviting any one of us to help her move the conversation a little bit further. I loved watching my wife work her schemes and I was curious how this one was going to play out.

There was silence. Not the type of silence that's uncomfortable, nor the type that is forced. This was a waiting type of silence that increased the tension in the room as all of the room's occupants played out separate scenarios in their minds.

It was Nat that spoke first.

"Sam, are you trying to fuck my husband? Because it definitely feels that way." She put her hand on Eric's thigh when she spoke and he spread his legs in response. All eyes were on her, though hers never left Sam.

Sam raised her eyebrows in a sort of exaggerated surprise, indicating that she knew how obvious she was being with Eric. But now the silence was broken and the question was out there.

"That does sound good Nat, honestly, but I'm really trying to get my husband to fuck you. He's got all these ideas of what you'd be like, how'd you fuck. What you're into...how those tits feel. I love Matt and I want him to have you, I know how hot he thinks you are. And I think so too. Plus, you should feel how hard Matt's cock gets when we're fucking and we talk about you. He can barely control himself." Sam walked over to the couch and sat down next to me, letting her words hang in the air.

This is what Sam had planned to get Nat to cross the line. Make her the focal point of the entire experience, let her know that it was my attraction to her that served as the catalyst for everything. She certainly had her own agenda with Eric but the endgame was all the same.

"You talk about me when you fuck?" She tried to play it cool, like this was something that she heard all the time but the wanting tone of Nat's voice showed how urgently she wanted this question answered or wanted more detail of what these conversations were. Sam's shot had definitely struck home. Until now Nat had been coy, even aloof, in her approach to the two of us. Hearing that Sam and I had placed her into our sex life had certainly got her excited though.

"We do. Or at least he does, and it happens pretty often. I think, I know actually, that if he could get his hands on you he would worship you like the absolute goddess he sees you to be. Have you ever had someone want to treat you like that? You should hear the things that he wants to do to you. Honestly it makes me just a little bit jealous. But I do want to see it," she told Nat.

Sam's voice was sweet and sexy, she managed to make the scenario come off as a fun part of our life together rather than a threat or a division for us. She let the four people in the room know that there was space in this for all of us.

We all watched as Nat's cheeks got flush and she slowly took in a deep breath. I heard the slightest moan slip out from between her pursed lips as she exhaled. I could tell she was imagining what it would be like to give in to the situation and let herself be taken away in the moment. She ran her free hand up her bare thigh and came dangerously close to the treasure between them. Her creamy legs parted slightly in invitation to someone.

My heart was pounding inside my chest and I couldn't stay on the sidelines anymore. Sam and I both knew that what Nat wanted was to be placed on a pedestal and adored, worshipped and revered as a sex object and she needed to hear it from the congregation and not just the mouthpiece of Sam.

"It's true Nat. When we were at your house last month I couldn't take my eyes off of you. My cock was getting so hard just watching you move around I thought I was going to cum in my pants just from the sight of you. I need you to know what you do to me," I said.

Nat leaned forward towards me, for the first time tonight leaning into the situation developing around her and taking control of it.

"I know you were, I could feel your eyes all over me. All three of you wanted to see my tits. Even you Eric, you thought I would just dump them out like some cheap slut," her voice was enchanting, captivating us all. All of this time I thought that Sam and I were making plans but I was beginning to think that Nat had schemes of her own to get what she wanted. "But not you Matt. You had the chance to maybe see all that bare flesh that you say you've been dreaming about but you didn't take it. Am I really supposed to believe you want me that bad, that when I was right in front of you like that you just turned me down."

"It's only because that's not how I wanted you. I wanted it to be just for me. I needed it to be more than just a quick flash, not just a cheap thrill like I've had in my mind so many times. Do you know what I did after that? I went to the bathroom and I jerked off watching you through the window. I couldn't help myself. I stroked my cock and shot a thick load of cum in that bra, the one I know you left for me in the bathroom, because it was the closest I could get to touching you and actually feeling some part of your body. I was hoping that you would find what I left for you."

As I talked Sam placed her hand on my pants and over my hardening cock, slowly rubbing it up and down through the smooth leather. Eric noticed the action and his eyes widened and he slid closer to his wife.

"I did find...your gift for me. I was a little disappointed that my bra was still there though, I left it for you as a souvenir. I was hoping that you would take it with you and think of me. Stash it away in your drawer as a secret between the two of us." She looked at Sam when she said this last part, her eyes brazen and fiery, "A relic for you to worship when I wasn't around. So you could think about these big tits all the time. But since it was still there I did put it on after you left and I felt that cum you shot in there. I felt it soak into my big jugs, dry into my nipples, and I touched it all night thinking about what you did to yourself in there. Knowing that I made you do that. And in the morning I licked myself clean."

Eric opened his mouth for the first time since the conversation had really heated up, "Damn, that's fucking hot." His dress pants were tenting in the crotch as his own cock swelled from the sights and sounds in front of him.

Sam undid the buttons of my pants and yanked my cock free. Now free of its constraints, my dick popped out and stood at full attention, the gravity of it shifting everything in the room. Sam wrapped one hand around my thick base and squeezed, forcing the blood into the mushroom top, causing it to darken in color and swell with excitement. She leaned over and dragged her tongue slowly along my shaft and then swirled her tongue across the tip before pulling away, a string of precum connecting her wet lips to my cock.

Still gripping my cock tightly she pointed me at Nat, an offering from one woman to another. "You want this, Nat? I've never felt him so hard."

Nat looked as hungry as the rest of us. Her eyes were locked on my pulsing cock, each building spasm a message sent out for her. Sam may have been the one holding me but we both knew what was making me this hard. One of the thin straps of Nat's red cocktail dress had fallen to the side and exposed half of her breast, inversely mirroring the visible flesh of Sam's lower half.