The Best Laid Plans

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My movements must have woken him up because he stirred when I joined him in bed. He realized just how close he was to me because he attempted to move away. But I was having none of that and I pulled him closer to me.

"Don't go away. I need to warm up again." I said. He relaxed and wrapped his arms around me again holding me close. But that did not last long before his bladder also became insistent.

"Got to relieve myself, back in a minute."

He left and suddenly, the bed felt empty. It had never felt like this before and I was surprised at how quickly I had gotten used to another presence in bed with me. I almost could not wait until Kelly returned.

After a while Kelly returned and quickly was by my side again.

"Was it hard to relieve yourself with a stiff penis?"

"Yes, very. It always is, every morning. Sometimes I have to wait a while for it to return to normal but my bladder was rather full this morning."

I smiled at him. "I guess some things are easier for women."

After thinking about it for a minute I said "Would you let me see your penis? I have never seen one in real life, only in porn on the Internet."

"Are you sure about that? Isn't that rushing things a little?"

I smiled big time. "Only when you do it, not me."

"Oh, I see." he said, and smiled right back at me.

He pulled away from a little and then proceeded to remove his underwear. He was still somewhat hard. And while he was not huge, he was not small either.

"Can I touch it?"

"Sure. Just remember that it is sensitive and might go off unexpectedly."

I reached down and touched it with my finger tips. It was both soft and hard at the same time. As I manipulated it, it became larger and harder. After a few minutes it was fully erect.

"Is it fully erect now?"

"Just about. It shouldn't get much bigger."

I wrapped his penis in my hand and began to rub it up and down. That appeared to have a big effect on Kelly as he laid back in bed and moaned a little. I have to say it was fascinating to watch how it made him feel and how arousing it was for both him and me. It was having as much an affect on me as it was on him. I could feel myself getting wetter as he got more aroused.

"If you keep that up I will cum very soon." he said.

"I want you to cum. Just let yourself go."

I proceeded to jerk him a little faster and he moaned again. He felt really hard now. Just when I thought he cold not get bigger he reached his climax and his penis slightly increased in size as his orgasm hit him. I could feel the convulsions in his penis as he began spurting his semen all over himself. There was quite a bit of fluid as he kept on spurting. Finally it began to subside, but I kept up my ministrations and tried to squeeze out the last of the semen.

"Oh wow, are you sure that was you first time doing that? It felt really good."

"Yes, my very first time to even touch a penis. Are you sure it was alright?"

"Absolutely, thank you. You can do that to me any time you want."

"I might take you up on that."

"Would you like me to do the same to you?"

"Yes, I am very horny."

"Let me clean up first."

He went to the bathroom but was soon back.

"Take off your panties."

I not only took off my panties but my top as well.

"Wow, you are beautiful. I had not realized just how beautiful you are until just now."

I laid back on my back and Kelly began by massaging me on my breasts, then my legs, and finally on my pussy. He found my clitoris and began massaging it gently.

After a little while he said "Spread your legs, I want to get between them."

I did as he asked and he moved to between my legs and began to kiss me all over. I was really getting all hot and bothered as everything he did was getting me higher and higher. He finally laid down on his stomach and put his head between my legs.

When his tongue licked my my pussy I went wild. It felt so good I cried out loud. "Oh my God! I have never felt anything like that. I can not believe how good that feels."

In a short time he had be really going. I was bucking my hips and he was keeping perfect time with his tongue against my clitoris. I was getting really close. The feeling of him licking me was unbelievable. In no time at all I began to climax. My orgasm seem to last forever as I kept cumming and cumming. Finally, it began to subside, but Kelly just kept on licking. I was not sure why he seemed to keep on going but soon I started to build to a new climax. It took just a little longer this time but I climaxed again. It felt just as good as the first one.

This time Kelly slowed and soon stopped. When he was done he moved from between my legs to back beside me. We wrapped our arms around each other and held each other close for a long time.

"Wow, I never knew sex could feel this good. I guess I have been missing out on something for a long time."

"Don't worry about it. Everyone begins at different times in their lives, and almost always when they are ready for it. It was just your time."

"Thanks, I appreciate your saying that. It does feel right for me, but I think I need to catch up a little bit. Sooner or later I know I will want the real thing, maybe sooner rather than later. But I can wait for now."

"And I can wait for you. You don't have to have full sex today, or even months from now. I like you a lot and I can wait for you to be ready for whatever you are prepared for."

I kissed him. He was saying the words I wanted to hear and it made me feel towards him like I never experienced before. Like I had discovered something about myself and him that had been there all along, but was just now revealing itself.

We kissed for a long time while moving our hands over each other. I never felt so good in all of my life. Kelly just seemed to fit me so well. We broke the kiss and I suddenly realized I needed a shower.

"Want to take a shower together?"

"That would be great."

We both got out of bed. The apartment had finally warmed up. We hit the shower together. The water was warm and nice. Kelly proceeded to soap me up and then I returned the favor. I started to shampoo my hair but Kelly took over and massaged my head and hair. It felt wonderful, so I did the same to his hair and head, but he had to bend down for me to reach it. When we were clean I turned off the water and we toweled each other off.

Kelly started to put his underwear on when I said "Don't do that. We can spend more time in bed if you want."

Kelly grinned and pulled them back off.

We went back to the bedroom and climbed back into bed. We embraced each other and then started to kiss each other. Just about that time I heard Kelly's stomach groan.

"You hungry?"

"I guess so. At least my stomach thinks it is hungry. But I might be hungrier for you."

"I can wait. Let's see what we can find to eat around here. Then we can come back to bed."

We went to my little kitchen and found some juice and toast. We both ate quickly and immediately went back to bed where we took up where we left off.

I was getting horny again when I thought about what I really wanted.

"Kelly, do you have any condoms available?"

Kelly looked at me with surprise on his face. "I have some in my car outside. Are you sure about this? You really are moving fast today."

"I know I am. But I just realized that I want real sex now, not later. I am not sure where this is coming from, all I know is that you are the right person to take my virginity. So it might as well be now while we both have the time and I am willing."

"If you are sure you want that then I can accommodate you. I just want to make sure that is what you really want."

"I'm sure."

"Okay, let me pull some clothes on and I will go get them."

Kelly quickly put his clothes on and went out to his car. He came back just as quickly with the condoms and his coat.

"Whew, it did get cold out there. And the wind doesn't help."

He undressed and got back into bed with me.

"Don't touch me for a minute or two, my hands got cold and I need to warm them up."

I just ignored him and began to massage him. He was cool but not cold. But he began to warm up and soon we were holding each other again. He was kissing my ears and neck while I concentrated on his chest and belly area. Soon I moved down to his penis and it was already growing in size.

Kelly moved me onto my back and he went for my breasts. Earlier he had not spent much time on them but now he was giving them their due. He was kissing and nibbling on them all over. Soon he was sucking on my nipples and did that feel good. No one had ever done that to me and it was a revelation. I could feel the sensation all the way down to my clitoris. And my nipples responded by becoming sensitive and hard. I don't think I ever felt them this hard.

My pussy also got really wet. Kelly found this out when he moved his hand down to my crotch area. He massaged my clitoris a little and then embraced me.

"You are sure you want this?"

"More than ever. I want to feel you inside me. I want to be a real woman."

Kelly moved off me and retrieved a condom from the package on the night stand. He unwrapped it and them rolled it down on his penis.

"There are two ways we can do this. I can come in from the top or you can slowly sit on me. Either way it will hurt some when your hymen breaks."

I thought about it for a minute and made my decision. "I think I would like to be on top so I can control myself."

"Okay."

Kelly proceeded to lie on his back at the center of the bed. I got beside him and swung my leg over him. I kissed him and snuggled close to him while working up my courage. When I felt I was ready I stood up on my knees and positioned myself over his penis. Then I reached between my legs and aimed him toward my vagina. I began to settle myself on him when his penis met with an obstruction, obviously my hymen.

I paused there for a minute getting my courage up and then I pushed down fairly hard. My hymen broke easily enough and without too much pain.

"You okay, Dora?"

"Yes, just give me a minute."

I locked eyes with Kelly and smiled at him. The pain was already being overcome by the feeling of pleasure. Soon I started to feel really good and I started to move up and down on his cock.

"I guess I am a real woman now."

"There sure is no going back, now."

I smiled. "I wouldn't have it any other way."

I was going pretty slow but it was also starting to feel really good and I was moving a little faster as time went by.

"I like fucking you." Kelly said.

"And I like fucking you, too. I feel like I want to do this all the time with you. Would you mind that?"

"Not at all. I look forward to being with you all the time. Now that we are intimate with each other I know I will not be able to be away from you for long."

I smiled at that because I felt the same way. I knew this was right and Kelly was the right person to be with at this moment, and for every moment like this to come as far as I could see into the future.

But in the meantime I was getting closer and closer to a climax.

"I'm getting close, how about you?"

"I'm okay, just don't stop."

I didn't. Instead I was going faster and harder, the pain all but gone. And now Kelly was starting to pump into me. That was driving me crazy with pleasure.

"Oh God. Fuck me Kelly. Fuck me harder."

Kelly did just that and was really starting to pound me. And out of nowhere my climax hit me hard. I was cumming an cumming while I was still bouncing on that cock. Suddenly Kelly groaned and I could feel his orgasm as he filled the condom with his spunk. We kept pounding each other for a minute and then I collapsed on top of him.

"Oh my God that was good. If it is like that all the time you may never leave this bed again."

"Silly girl. We both have commitments we have to keep. But I like the sentiment. And I can be here almost any time you want me."

"It's not that I want you, I need you. I think I might be falling in love with you, if I only knew what that meant."

"I know what you mean. But like you I think we need to be careful about saying that. We never know what the future will bring."

"Yeah, you are probably right. But I think my plans for college have taken a big left turn. I still want to graduate, but I now can see myself doing it with you."

"Okay, I can live with that. Especially after this weekend. But let's take it slowly and make sure our steps are deliberate and what we both want."

"Sounds good to me. But can I say 'I love you' sometimes?"

"Yeah, that would be okay. It might just slip out of me as well." And with that he smiled and I kissed him again and again.

We spent the rest of the day in and out of bed. In the late afternoon Kelly went back to his dorm for the night and I finished the evening by trying to study a little bit.

I knew that I wanted to do two things over the next week. I wanted to visit the university clinic to see if I could get birth control pills. And I needed to re-plan my college career. After all, no plan survives the implementation phase, including mine.

12