All Comments on 'The Best Man Pt. 01'

by CharlieB4

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 2 years ago

When you play with fire, someone is bound to get burned!

4

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

“Remember honey. If you cheat on me again. I will ruin your life”

The wife took those words to heart and never cheated again

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sometimes brevity makes for a better story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fuck and I thought it was a non cuck story...Wher do u crawl out from?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Don’t let them become cucks just a thought be different

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just another story about a stupid idiot husband who will hopefully lose his wife to someone bigger than him. Why do writers keep writing about weak pathetic husband characters?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Yeah, divorce number two on its way. How can such stupid bullshit be written over and over. Just watch….

Qwer12Qwer12almost 2 years ago
Great Start

A great start to a story of consenting adults making the choices we get to make. Everyone gets to decide what adventures they want. Enjoyed the Wedding Crashers series which was entertaining. So looking forward to more with this one. Thanks for your time to write and publish. 5 Stars of adult entertainment. Cheers

mattenwmattenwalmost 2 years ago

Idiots don't die out, as this author and his story prove!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Is the Australian tag an excuse for such a shitty story?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

She definitely gave him a blow job and next chapter should have confirmation and him leaving his wife at the wedding alone with divorce in near future. Harmless flirting which I still don’t condone is one thing but stepping over the line in front of hubby or wife is another. It’s humiliating and disrespectful. This one is obviously a pig who’s trying to stay good because is now married but can’t. A kiss would’ve been way overboard but if was only her holding his cock while he pissed to me is just as bad as fucking him

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 2 years ago

Would have liked a heads up on direction of the story. From the prologue, it appears the story is already written in its entirety? I would like to know what tanked his first marriage. If she cheated on him (you mention "partner", so maybe she was bi?), that would significantly color your character's response to his second wife's "flirting". 4* for now...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good tale. Best part was the sexual teasing match between this couple as who knows better which buttons to push than one's spouse. You wrote that beautifully.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Where I come from Johnno, and his teeth, along with his dick would be in the dirt. The wife would be learning a severe lesson on why you don't reflect poorly on your husband on your first visit to his hometown.

Burner70Burner70almost 2 years ago

Iam holding the score . I have a bad feeling you going to go full HDK cuck

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Intriguing start. Looking forward to part II.

FireFox59FireFox59almost 2 years ago

Well obviously this Australian cuck is no Dave Brown.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

1☆ for: -- a) Failure to tag story as a cuckold story considering multiple elements of cuckold related plot lines. b) Use of the extremely tiresome plot devices of the 'pool game' and it's relative, the 'bet', made between the wife and the hunky and ever egotistical male antagonist. The female always loses the bet made with the male antagonist much to the dismay of the spurned husband. And so it was, yet again, in this case.

This is the same story told countless times in Literotica with the only changes being character names, place names and locations.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Dude, you give Australia husbands a bad name. Or is this dumbass enjoying having a shanky American woman for a wife?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Someone call Dave Brown immediately and have him explain to this fucktard how real Australian husbands deal with slutty wives and the assholes that fuck with them.

miket0422miket0422almost 2 years ago

So, Angelica and Johnno were out of his sight for 10 minutes or more and we're alone together in the ladies room and we're supposed to believe that all she did was hold his junk while he pissed?

Ok, sure.

There's no way that's what Johnno bet her. Probably not enough time for him to fuck her but, definitely long enough for a blowjob.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Colin looks like a closet cuck to me. Won't bother reading anymore of this crap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Looking like chapter 2 is going to need a cuck tag.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

If all she did was hold his cock, why did she check her clothes when leaving the bathroom? I suspect she intentionally lost the game making her a cheating slut, a liar and an angry bitch. Leave her behind without phone or purse to give him time to move out or throw her shit out.

Prince020402Prince020402almost 2 years ago

Other than some typos, the writing is very good. Looking forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Mercy sakes alive looks like we got us a closet cuck.

MorbidOrbMorbidOrbalmost 2 years ago

Enjoyed it! Looking forward to the next part

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

I think she did more than hold it. Johnno needs to have a serious accident.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 2 years ago

Went and looked at the rest of your scores to figure out why the hell I favorited you. You have a lot of good scores. Did someone hack you on here? WTF is up with this turd?

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

Must truly suck to deal with denial huh Nancy!

Get help, if odoreater will allow it. After all you wouldnt want to be kicked out of the cuck closet clique you mentally ill folks have going.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
Australia: Cuck Do You Expect? They Gave Up Their Guns And Their Balls.

He's getting what he married. Hope he likes raising Johnno's bastard. Johnno will keep her stretched out with his regular parental/conjugal visits. Retarded. But thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

An Australian cuck and a Texas slut. a mixture for a Fucked Up story and a horrible ending.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 2 years ago

A very weak man so far.

bobareenobobareenoalmost 2 years ago

So, she’s a tramp and he wants her to be a whore. Nice couple, but his kink makes her flirtations meaningless, it relieves the story of any tension. The tension existed when it was possible he didn’t have his kink, when it was a betrayal. Apparently hubby is also written to have no sense of the disrespect her actions show him, since he wants her to fuck other guys in any event. Again, no storyline tension, so she screws around, it isn’t disrespectful when hubby gets a chubby when he is cuckolded.

nixroxnixroxalmost 2 years ago

1 star - cuck/wimp crap

patilliepatilliealmost 2 years ago

Aussies gave up their guns without a fight, then had to comply with the vax mandates or be put in camps. Not a far road to giving up ones wife.

CharlieB4CharlieB4almost 2 years agoAuthor

@patillie. Non vax camps was a Fox News/Q anon fantasy.

lujon2019lujon2019almost 2 years ago

If the vax camps were a fantasy why did the AU government claim they were voluntary?

Also cucks get one star

CharlieB4CharlieB4almost 2 years agoAuthor

There weren’t any vax camps so the Au government wouldn’t have said anything about them.

BigVic77BigVic77almost 2 years ago

Great story so far, and beautifully written, thanks. And the usual comments from the incel trumpanzees are entertaining, too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think I've just read the first three chapters of a cuck story. Not good. LP

KRD19254KRD19254over 1 year ago

He's a cuck, she's a slut... dead story, no reason to read more....

\

1*, hooyah

WetheNorthWetheNorthabout 1 year ago

She is a whore

get rid of her

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

If all she did was hold a guys cock, she wouldn't need to check her clothes on the way out of the toilets.

bootylvrbootylvrabout 2 months ago

Aussie pussies. Never leave your woman alone in a bar

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCharlieB4@CharlieB4
Just an amateur scribbler who allows others to experience his daydreams. G’day If you are going through my catalogue you will find a wide range of themes so some you might like, others you will hate. Update. After a flurry of recent activity life has intervened so writing t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES