The Best Man Pt. 02

Story Info
It gets interesting after the reception.
9k words
3.29
18.1k
31

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 07/06/2023
Created 06/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CharlieB4
CharlieB4
1,257 Followers

Tags. Cuckold, Threesome, Voyeur, Sex.

The Best Man Pt 2

The service would have been a quick one except the local priest liked the sound of his own voice and considered himself a comedian. It was a very warm day for October so I think everyone was relieved when we were finally released from the cramped interior of the church. Outside there was the usual mingling as the guests all tried to get close enough to the bride and groom to pass on their congratulations. We took our turn then moved back out of the way.

"Small world," I said to my wife as I nodded towards where Johnno appeared to be in a serious conversation with one of the bridesmaids.

"Hmmm," was the only reply I got.

The wedding photographer eventually wrangled the bride and groom and bridal party into some cars and they zoomed away for official post wedding shots. Next three buses lined up on the gravel road. The crowd drifted on then we set off for the reception. It was on the outskirts of a neighbouring town. A sprawling old homestead that had been converted to a function centre, it had extensive gardens that overlooked a local creek. The post wedding drinks started in the garden under the shady trees. The beer and wine flowed freely with wait staff constantly replacing any near empty bottles and topping up wine glasses. I was getting quite a rosy glow up by the time the MC asked people to move in and take their seats. Angelica had been more restrained. I think she barely had two glasses of wine the whole time we were outside.

While we were close to the front of the church for the wedding at the reception we drew the back corner. The one with all the people they are not sure where to put. There was the husband of the matron of honour. A couple of the bride's old school friends. Then Angelica and myself while the couple who had got on at the Murrumbidgee Pastoral Co's entrance rounded out the table. We went around the table introducing ourselves. I was next to Emily who's husband was the station manager at Murrumbidgee Pastoral. Any further chit chat was curtailed when the MC for the night asked for quiet over the PA.

The two bridesmaids and groomsmen were introduced first to modest applause. Then came Johnno and the matron of honour. Tony, Emily's husband let loose with an ear piercing whistle while Emily clapped loudly and cheered before calling out.

"Go Johnno!" She must have noticed me looking at her strangely because she lent closer and whispered. "He's our livestock overseer."

Once the bride and groom were inside and seated the wait staff started bringing out entrees. Being the back corner table we were the last to get any. Not that we noticed. The table had two bottles of red wine and one white. Angelica set aside her self imposed intake restrictions while Emily made sure her own glass was always topped up.

Tony was the dominant voice at the table. He was alright, it was just annoying how he tended to use the royal 'we' a lot. We planted eight hundred acres of cotton, we have ten thousand sheep, we run three hundred head of breeding cows... he was the manager, he had fuck all. Angelica must have noticed one of my eye rolls. She lent closer and whispered.

"He's all hat and no cattle."

Our food did get to us eventually. As the main meal arrived the MC got up to start the official part of the evening. He told some lame jokes until he introduced the father of the bride for his toast. My uncle was a great bloke but not a public speaker. Especially after an afternoon on the beers. The groom replied and did a half decent job then it was Johnno's turn to toast the bridesmaids.

As he stood up there were a few wolf whistles. One came from Emily. I found myself hoping he to would be inept. That the confidence he exuded would desert him. It didn't. He told an extremely funny anecdote about the newly wedded couple that had the audience in fits of laughter. Then respectfully complimented the beauty of the bridesmaids and proposed his toast. As he sat down to the applause of the guests I could see many nods of approval.

The happy couple had their photos taken cutting the cake then it was time for the bridal waltz. As is custom they started alone before the bridal party joined in. The parents of the bride and groom were next followed by several others. I stood up and led my wife into the throng of people. Emily and Tony weren't far behind us. It was quite crowded with people bumping into each other. I was concentrating on not stepping on any toes when I heard my name being called out.

"Uncle Colin, Uncle Colin..."

It was Julia, the bride. She was attempting to dance with her father who seemed to be having trouble staying upright. Her face pleaded for rescue. Angelica saw it as well and let her arms drop away from me.

"Go and help the poor girl."

I moved closer and asked my uncle if I could have a turn with the bride. She took the opportunity to quickly step away from her Dad. My Aunt took my Uncle's arm and led him out of harms way. As I started dancing with Julia I looked around to see where my wife was. Maybe it was coincidence, or perhaps some twisted form of fate. The matron of honour's partner had just taken his beau back from Johnno so he had swooped in to take my place. They were laughing. It looked light hearted and innocent but was it? Julia was talking to me and she had to pinched me to get my full attention.

"Col, I was talking and you were miles away."

"Yeah sorry." I said quickly as I looked directly into her eyes.

"That's better. I was just trying to thank you for coming. Sorry for the late invitation but a few of the old rellies couldn't make it so it meant we could invite a few more of the people we actually wanted to be here."

"No problem. It's been fun checking out what has changed around the district."

"Not much I suspect."

"You'd be surprised. The farm looks a lot different without fences."

The song ended and the intro to the next one suggested something a lot more up tempo. The groom came across to reclaim his new wife. I looked around and saw Johnno and Angelica still together. I was debating whether to go over and split them up when Emily did it for me. She bustled in between them nudging my wife back.

"Okay you've had your turn. Now it's my go."

Angelica looked a little annoyed then she saw me watching her. She smiled and weaved her way towards me.

"Do you want to dance?" I asked.

"Let's get another drink. It's a bit crowded at the moment."

As if to illustrate her point there was a squeal then a shout of alarm. Emily, Johnno and another guy were flat on the floor tangled up. Emily was laughing loudly as others tried to help her to her feet. I couldn't help thinking she was rather enjoying the male attention.

We went back to our table got our glasses and went back outside. There were loose groups of people talking on the wide verandas. I recognised a familiar face so we joined one of them. The night seemed to fly by. There were tubs with beer close by but my wife had to go back into the main room to get wine. When the MC started herding us all back to inside for the final farewell I realised I hadn't seen her for a while.

"Quick everyone, the venue closes at eleven." The MC said repeatedly as he tried to convince people to move.

I scanned the room looking for her and it took me a while to spot her on the crowded dance floor. She was with Johnno. It was a slower song befitting the last one for the night and most couples were dancing close together. They moved together with ease, his hands rested on her hips. It was strangely erotic and arousing watching them. As the final chorus signalled the song was about to end I noticed Angelica flinch and step back. Johnno laughed and pulled her back closer, leaning down to say something close to her ear. She shook her head in a similar way she had the night before at the pool table.

As the other couples drifted away they conversed some more then my wife walked away towards the ladies toilets. My heart was in my mouth as I waited to see if he would follow her. He didn't. Instead he went back to the bridal table and stood talking to the two other groomsmen. My train of thought was interrupted by a hand on my back.

"I think we are supposed to go back to our table." Tony said from behind me.

"Yeah, right."

We skirted the edge of the room until we got to our seats. The rest apart from Angelica were already sitting down. Emily looked like she had consumed well over her quota of alcohol. She tried to move her chair back to make it easier for me to sit down. Somehow Emily overbalanced and if not for her husband she would have fallen off onto her back. She was shrieking with laughter as he lifted her back upright. I sat down and she lent over to say something.

"That Johnno has been chasing your wife around all night." She giggled, "lucky bitch."

"I'm sure she can handle him." I said with a laugh.

"Well if his reputation is anything to go by she'd be one of the few." Emily tried to wink but blinked instead. "See he's at it again."

I turned around to see. Angelica was talking to the bride and Johnno was hovering close by. The MC intervened, sending my wife back to the table. She brushed past the best man on the way but didn't stop. There was no chance to comment when she got back because the MC had already started his talk. He was explaining how the bus trips back to the various towns were going to work. It appeared the bus back to Belton was going to be the last as it was taking people to another small village close by first. Then we all got up and formed a line for the bride and groom to walk down to say goodbye.

The party broke up quickly once they were gone. Two bus loads left and most of the cars. There seemed to be a lot less for the return journey to Belton. Some must have got lifts with others rather than wait. The reception centre staff were busy packing up tables and chairs so we went outside to wait. It gave me a chance to talk with Angelica about Johnno.

"Couldn't stay away from him heh?" I kept it lighthearted.

"Who?" My wife played dumb.

"Johnno, the best man."

"I was only dancing."

"I thought you were coming back outside."

"He was helping Emily back to the table when I went for a refill. He asked me I said yes." Angelica smirked. "Were you getting jealous again?"

"Did you hold his cock again?" It came out louder than I intended.

My wife didn't answer and her attention was captured by something behind me.

"Need a hand Tony?" A voice called out from near by.

I turned around to see Tony and Johnno coming out of the main doors supporting a wobbly Emily between them. I hoped they hadn't heard my comment.

"Nah, we'll just prop her up here."

They sat his wife down on a bench. With the help of a few cushions they had her more or less upright. Tony came over to us while Johnno retreated inside to where the two other groomsmen were. As they stood together I noticed Johnno had a different coloured pocket square to the others. His was white while their's were navy, the same colour as the bridesmaid's dresses. I tried to remember if the grooms had been white as well.

"Bit of a bastard this late bus." Tony grumbled.

"Better than driving ourselves though." I said raising my beer.

The bus was back about ten minutes later. Three other couples boarded first. Then Tony and Johnno helped Emily get aboard. The other two groomsmen walked towards a ute in the car park so we were the last ones to get on. I let my wife go first so she got to choose where to sit. Tony and Emily where in the second seat from the front while Johnno was on the other side of the aisle. The others were mostly close to the front. Angelica went down towards the back away from everyone else. I sat down beside her and the bus started it's journey.

"No snogging up the back you two." Tony called out from the front.

"You're just jealous." Angelica called back.

She snuggled up close, pulled my head down and kissed me. It was loud and wet, drunken and horny. Although we were obscured by the headrests on the seat in front of us the closest couple obviously heard.

"Eww, gross." Was their comment which was followed by more laughter from the front.

The driver dimmed the internal lights once we hit the main road. My wife pulled me close again. While this time the kiss was more restrained and silent there was no mistaking the hunger. We kept at it for some time. Like a couple of teenagers at the back of the cinema. When we stopped to catch our breath I took the opportunity to ask my question again.

"Did you hold his cock again?"

"No, of course not."

"Did you want to?"

"No." Was her emphatic response then she kissed me again.

This time my wife upped the ante by undoing a couple of buttons of my shirt and slipping her hand inside. I followed suit brushing my fingers over her breasts except on the outside of her dress. The kissing became more urgent. Angelica pulled her hand out of my shirt and dropped it into my lap. I let mine fall to her knee. I was sliding it up underneath her dress when her legs clamped together and she stopped me.

"Let me play."

I relaxed. Angelica pulled down my fly and wormed her hand inside. It must have been to restrictive so she set to work unbuckling my belt then unbuttoning my pants. I turned my body towards her to make it easier. We kissed again as she rubbed my boner through my underwear.

The bus slowed then pulled off into a property drive way. It was Tony and Emily's stop. Johnno helped get Emily off. The bus driver started closing the door when Johnno thumped the side of the vehicle. The door opened again and he climbed onto the first step.

"I'm coming with you to town. The rugby team are having a party at the Junction tonight."

"What about those cattle tomorrow?" Tony called out.

"Don't worry boss. I'll be back first thing." Johnno replied then he went past the driver and resumed his seat.

Once we were back on the road I put my hand on her hip, slid it down to the hem of her dress then back up underneath. Angelica was preoccupied working on my cock again until I got up towards her arse. Once again my wife tried to stop me going further but this time I pushed past her grasping hand. It was then I found out why she was so reticent.

"You've got no... where are your panties?" I hissed.

"I took them off." She answered before pulling into another kiss.

I went with it then pulled back.

"Where are they?"

She didn't reply instead trying to kiss me again while still rubbing my hard on.

"Where are they?"

"I lost another bet." Angelica whispered.

"What the fuck, Johnno's got them?"

I tried to keep my voice low as my anger flashed and her hand stopped. I realised why his pocket fold was a different colour to the other groomsmen.

"Nothing happened. It was just a stupid bet."

"What bet?"

"The last dance. He bet me he could make my panties wet by the time it ended. If they were I had to give them to him."

"Did he touch you?" My voice cracked a little. The thought of him touching her like that had some crazy thoughts going through my head.

"No, well... not really." Angelica sensed the change in me as well and her hand resumed rubbing my cock. "His fingers just brushed the fabric."

"Where?" I moved my hand around to the front and pushed her legs open. "Here? did he touch you here?"

My fingertips brushed against her trimmed pubic hair.

"No, no," my wife whispered so quietly I could barely hear her. "Lower."

"Here?" My fingers touched the upper edges of her folds.

"Lower, a little lower." I wasn't sure if it was an answer or a plea.

"Here then," I pressed two fingers down into the crease and felt the hard nub of her clitoris.

"Yes, yes just there." She gasped and her legs opened wider. "But just my panties... not me."

"Did you want him to touch just you?"

"No, I'm not that sort of girl."

"Really?" I worked my fingers slowly up and down until her hips started to respond then I stopped.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I'm married, I can't..."

What if he'd done this." I whispered in her ear as I went even lower, hooked the two fingers into her slippery opening then pulled up so my palm squashed her clit.

"Argh," She stopped rubbing my dick and lifted her hand up to her mouth to muffle her cries.

"I think you did. I think you wanted him to touch you." My wife shook her head no but her hips were rocking faster as I continued to work her sex.

"Not here, please. Not here." She mumbled as she fought to maintain control.

"Admit it then. You wanted him, you were thinking about the cock you were holding the night before."

"No, no I wasn't."

"Yes you where. You were thinking about that leave pass."

"Okay, yes, yes I was." Angelica hands grabbed my wrist to slow my actions. "We are nearly in Belton. Stop."

I did as she asked and she pushed her dress back down. I starting to button up my pants when her hand dropped back into my crotch.

"Wow, you're still really hard." She mused now she had regained control. "Did it turn you on? All that talk of him touching me?"

"No."

The way she giggled I'm not sure she believed me.

The interior lights came on as the bus wheeled around the corner into the Main Street. Some passengers stretched and groaned as they woke up. We pulled up in front of the Post Office. The other guests filed off thanking the driver as they alighted. Angelica and I were the last to leave. I'd had to wait for my erection to subside enough to save me from embarrassment. When we hit the pavement most of the others were in cars preparing to leave or had already walked away. We turned towards the The Victoria. I could see Johnno walking away in front of us. He slowed down and turned walking backwards so he was facing us.

"Are you coming to the pub for a drink?"

"No, I think we'll just go to our room." I called back.

"Orrr, come on. We could play pool again. Maybe you could win something off me this time angel? Or are you too scared?" As he spoke he tapped his top pocket.

Appealing to my wife's competitive side was one sure way to get her to do what you wanted. I could feel her tense up and she squeezed my hand. Angelica playing pool without panties on in a pub full of rugby players might turn into a situation I couldn't control. I threw them both a curve ball.

"We've got a six pack and a bottle of wine in the room. Why not come with us for a drink?"

"What the fuck Colin?" My wife hissed.

Johnno was obviously similarly shocked. He slowed right down as he processed the offer. His heel must have clipped a bit of uneven concrete and he crashed backwards onto the hard surface. He was still sitting on his arse when we caught up to him.

"Are you okay?" My wife asked.

"Yeah, I guess I really need that drink now."

He held up his arm, I gripped it and helped him to his feet. We crossed the road, Angelica tight against my side, Johnno a respectful distance away. He talked to me, asking about my job, where we lived. At the stairs I passed my wife the key and let her go up first. I followed keeping Johnno one step further back. She opened the door, held it long enough for me to put my hand on it then disappeared into the bathroom. I pointed Johnno towards the armchair then went to the refrigerator. Pulling two beers out of the six pack I flipped off their lids and passed one to the jackaroo.

"Cheers." I said and we clinked bottles.

Angelica came out, caught my eye and nodded towards the bedroom. I followed in her wake. When we were inside she closed the door without completely shutting it then whirled around and pulled me close.

"What are we doing here?"

"Having a drink." I held up my beer bottle.

She rolled her eyes and fixed me with a withering stare.

"Don't play dumb, you know what I mean."

CharlieB4
CharlieB4
1,257 Followers