The Best Man Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm having a drink. What do you want to do?"

"Go to bed with my husband. You got me so horny on the bus..." She said quickly then after a short pause. "This hasn't got anything to do with your stupid free pass idea?"

"Would you like it to?"

"Colin don't play games."

"We are having a drink. Then Johnno will go and we can go to bed. Maybe you can get your panties back off him before he goes."

She looked away as I deflected it back onto her. From my perspective she had started this. Johnno called out from the other room.

"Everything alright in there?"

"Yeah we'll be right out." I replied which earned me a repeat glare.

"Okay if I put some music on?"

"Sure." I called back then I spoke to my wife. "Come on I'll get you a drink."

When we went into the lounge room Johnno was trying to put his iPhone into a docking station on top of a cheap clock/radio. I got the wine out of the fridge while Angelica got a glass. I poured a generous measure and she slugged half of it back in one go. Some country music started up from the tinny little speaker. I went to sit down but Johnno intercepted Angelica before she made it to the lounge.

"May I have this dance?" He asked with mock formality.

"Certainly." My wife emptied her glass then put it on the kitchen bench. "Can you fill that up again honey?"

I went back to the fridge and got her refilled. It was almost comical to watch them as they moved together. Johnno was trying to subtlety test the boundaries. Angelica was allowing him only a small degree of latitude. I felt she was letting herself go a bit hoping to make me jealous enough to call a halt to the night but not enough that she lost control.

The next song was slower. My wife had another mouthful of wine before he pulled her back. Johnno hands dropped to her hips in a similar to the way I'd seen them dance at the wedding. Without other people obscuring them I could see the way he used his hips and legs to brush repeatedly against her thighs. By the time it was over one hand was caressing her arse.

"My turn." I said breaking up the couple.

It was another slow song which made me think they weren't random choices. Angelica pressed herself against me boldly. My cock had been stirring watching her dance so now it grew and pressed against my pants.

"Get him out of here and take me to bed."

"He's still got half a beer."

"Don't be an a-hole."

"Do you want him?"

"No."

"He got you wet again didn't he?" She didn't respond. "Will you be thinking of him... or me?"

I pulled her tight so she could feel how aroused I was.

"Don't."

"He wants you."

I pressed my lips against her neck in the sensitive spot just below her earlobe. She sighed and relaxed, no, more like surrendered in my arms. I can't be sure why I did what I did next. My own arousal was pounding in my head. I spun Angelica around so her bum now pushed against my cock. She bent over a bit and began grinding back against me while I held onto her hips. Johnno looked at me with anticipation. I slid me hands up and down Angelica's back and sides. My eyes were fixed on the zipper of her dress. The next time my hands drifted up I snagged it on the way down.

The dress opened up revealing her tanned skin and bra strap. Angelica yelped in surprise. She straightened up and folded her arms across her body to stop her garment from coming off. Still her hips moved provocatively so her arousal hadn't diminished. I moved my head so I could trail little kisses along her exposed shoulder. At the same time sliding the dress further open. I turned my head to look up at her face. Her eyes were fixed on the younger man sitting in the chair in front of us.

There was a flush of red in her cheeks. More arousal than embarrassment I surmised. Tilting her forward again I let my hands tease the bare skin of her back. My fingers came to rest on her bra. This slowed her movements. The music had changed but we were moving to our own beat now.

"Colin?" Her voice sounded on edge. Just on the edge of what I wasn't sure. Panic or lust.

"It's okay." I comforted her as I unhooked the strap holding her last bit of modesty in place.

She straightened again, trying to turn. I trapped her with my arms wrapped around her midriff.

"It's okay." I whispered into her neck. "You want this. We both know you do."

"But..."

I looked forward at Johnno. He was now sitting on the arm of the old chair. His boots were off, his legs splayed while one of his hands moved back and forth along an enormous lump in his pants.

"He wants you too. Look at him."

I moved my hands up until they covered hers on her chest.

"You can let go, I'm here. He's just a cowboy we don't know and will never see again."

I eased my wife's arms down to her waist. Her dress and bra went with them. Johnno's eyes went wide and his mouth opened.

"Wow," he croaked.

I knew the exquisite vision he was getting. My wife breasts weren't huge but were perfectly shaped. I resisted the temptation to play with them myself. Instead I inched the dress further down until it dropped from her grasp and fell to the floor. I held her hands by her side so Johnno could take in every part of her naked body. The song on his phone finished and the intro to another followed. He stood and came forward till he was within reach.

"Dance with him." I suggested.

He held his arms out and Angelica went to him. She pressed herself against his body as much to cover herself as anything. I retreated to the lounge to watch. He took his time. Refraining from her sensitive zones. Instead he let his hands drift over the skin on her back, side and arms. She stayed close with her arms tucked in close to her sides protecting her front. When his hands finally slipped down cupping her arse while he ground against her an involuntary sigh escaped from my wife.

Things moved up a notch from there. While Johnno kept grinding with his lower half he started kissing the side of her neck as I had. Again she stiffened up. I noticed a nervous glance in my direction over his shoulder. When I didn't object she relaxed again, tilting her head to allow him better access. Her hands came up and one cradled his head whilst the other gripped his shoulder. Their lips met. Tentatively the first time then with a growing hunger.

My own arousal grew as the passion was ignited. One of Johnno hands now cupped her breast. Angelica was holding his head tightly as they continued kissing. They were no longer dancing, just standing together making out. Johnno began carefully manoeuvred Angelica until the backs of her legs touched the arm chair he had been sitting in. He stopped kissing her and broke away a little. Both his hands came up and rested on her shoulders. She got the message and sat down.

Now her face was level with the rather large bulge in his pants. It wasn't sticking out like a tent. Rather it looked like a he had secreted a large salami in his pants. The lump started in the middle then went across and down at a forty five degree angle until it ended on the front of his thigh. My wife's fingers traced it's outline. Johnno undid his suit pants and let them fall. He had a pair of those tight stretchy undershorts on that go down the leg a little. He took Angelica's fingers and moved them to the waistband.

"You can take it from here."

She eased them down slowly. His cock didn't spring out as it came free. The thick tube of flesh simply swung across from his left thigh to hang just in front of my wife's face. It was big. Long and thick, not yet fully perpendicular. It looked like the bulbous head on the end was too heavy to allow that. There was no point trying to guess it's size or compare it to another object. It's enough to say it was intimidating. Underneath his testicle were pulled up tight, like a couple of six shooter magazines waiting under the thick fleshy barrel to reload. The package made all the more stark by the complete absence of pubic hair.

Angelica only got his underwear to his knees before her hands came back up to play with the cock in front of her. With both hands on it there was still some left uncovered. She let both hands glide over it then she gripped it tighter with just one and jacked it more aggressively. Johnno shifted closer to her and one of his hands went to the back of her head suggesting he wanted something more intimate. The massive head was almost touching her lips. Her tongue flicked out and wet them. She turned her face half towards me. Her eyes searched mine, looking for reassurance or a way out I wasn't sure. I was frozen, mesmerised by the erotic sight unfolding in front of me.

Taking my inaction as acquiescence Angelica turned her full attention back to the man in front of her. Her head tilted up as I guessed she looked up into the eyes of the best man. My wife opened wide and her head moved slightly from side to side as she wedged the fat head into her mouth. Her head bobbed a little as her hands continued to work on the bulk of his cock. Pulling back she took a breath then started running her tongue along it's length. Lifting it up she worked her way along the underside, paying special attention to the head before she engulfed it once more. I had been the recipient of many of Angelica's blow jobs. I knew just how good Johnno was getting it.

"Oh yeah, that's the way Angel." Johnno sighed and looked upwards towards the ceiling.

The next time Angelica backed off to catch her breath he stepped back. Johnno bent down pushing his undershorts to the floor. Kicking them aside he stepped forward again but this time he lifted one leg up so the foot rested on the seat next to where my wife sat. It obscured my view but gave him more control. A groan from Johnno told me she had resumed sucking. His hips started small gentle thrusting movements while both his hands held the back of her head.

"Yeah angel, go a bit deeper."

Angelica's hand appeared on his thigh. The long nails painted red dug into his flesh and he released her. I saw the top of her head pull back and she sucked in a big gulp of air.

"Have a rest," Johnno suggested as I saw him lift his cock up. "Get acquainted with his two friends."

He moved even closer. I couldn't see the top of my wife's head anymore. Instead I caught glimpses of her chin as she slobbered on his balls. After a short time Johnno moved back and lowered his dick. They resumed the previous activities except this time he was more aggressive. I was feeling like they had forgotten I was even in the room when the best man turned his head towards me.

"I thought Angie's hands were good last night, but I gotta tell you her mouth is even better."

His words and the wink that followed it gave me pause to think. My wife had said she'd simply held his cock while he urinated. Johnno statement didn't directly contradicted that but implied more. Or did the wink mean he was just winding me up. Still the tent in my pants showed no signs of deflating. A change in the situation unfolding in front of me sharpened my focus. Johnno had pulled Angelica to her feet and they were kissing again.

"Let's take this somewhere more comfortable." Johnno said when they faces moved apart.

He dipped his knees, cupped my wife's arse cheeks so when he straightened up her feet left the floor. She squealed at first then it changed to a schoolgirl's giggle. Automatically her legs wrapped around his waist while her arms tightened around his neck. As they made their way through the bedroom door I could see his hard shaft, still glistening with Angelica's saliva protruding under her butt. Then they were gone.

There was another squeal and the sound of a body hitting the bed. I had given my wife a free pass with the expectation of at least watching, maybe even some participation. I was tossing up whether to go the watch from the bedroom door or go outside when Angelica called out.

"Wait, wait, Colin? Colin come in here."

I went to the door. Johnno was getting off the bed and removing his shirt. Angelica was in the middle of rolling up onto her hands and knees. The unshaded light that lit the room was still on bathing the scene in harsh unforgiving brightness.

"Come on, come on," she waved to me and patted the bed in front of her.

As I made my way to her Johnno was getting back on the bed behind her. I hesitated so she reached back and dragged me forward.

"Quick, sit."

I half sat, half fell onto the bed in front of her. She started working on my pants then she froze.

"Ohh fuck." Her head dropped onto my leg.

Johnno was holding his cock with one hand as he worked it into my wife.

"Just relax angel."

She groaned again as he pushed further inside. One of her hands skittered around until it found mine and she gripped it. The other she pressed to her mouth. Johnno had both hands on her hips now. He moved a little to one side then pushed again and didn't stop until his abs rested against my wife's butt.

"Jeesusss," the muffled word was forced from Angelica.

Johnno also had a wide smile.

"Shit, third stroke and I'm all in. It's a tight fit but I'm guessing this isn't your first rodeo." The best man chuckled at his use of my wife's expression from the night before.

Perhaps to emphasis his point he jerked forward again making sure he was completely embedded. It caused Angelica to curse again. It became a steady stream as he started fucking her with short hard strokes, keeping himself mostly buried deep inside.

"Fuck... ohh... fuck... shit... so... fucking... big... fucking... deep..."

She dragged my hand that she was holding under her and pressed it against her breast.

"Play... ohhh fuck... squeeze... yeah... like... that... harder... fucking fuck... me..."

Angelica was mostly stationary except when his body hit hers. The words became incoherent as she plunged head long into her first orgasm. After she had groaned her way through it Johnno changed his attack. His thrusts slowed but became more pronounced as he hauled his cock almost all the way out then pushed it back. My wife was silent. Something I hadn't noticed her do when we made love. Then she started making another strange noise. The best man's steady almost monotonous fucking was taking her somewhere I'd never seen her go. It got louder then something happened I did recognise. Her hips and back started to flex as she began to milk the younger man's cock.

"Wow," Johnno marvelled as he started to pick up the pace. "Your mouth was great angel... but fuck, your cunt is amazing."

My wife's movements began to take their toll on the younger man. His faster pace became frenzied. His fingers dug into her flesh of her hips as he grunted out a warning.

"Uhh fuck gonna cum..."

"Err, you umm, better pull out." I muttered but he didn't show any signs he had heard me. "Honey?"

My wife seemed incapable of stopping as well. She had pushed herself up off my legs and was matching Johnno's intensity.

"Yes, oh fuck yes, that's it." She gasped and her body went rigid.

Johnno kept hammering away for a few more moments before he slammed forward hard and held himself there.

"Shhiiitt, here it comes..."

I didn't know what to do. Somehow my wife gained control. She pulled free of his grasp, scooting forward so his cock bobbed free leaving him groaning in frustration. His hand wrapped around its base but he wasn't inconvenienced for long as Angelica swung around and took his cock in her mouth. Johnno's head tilted towards the heavens. He groaned loudly as my wife slurped and swallowed his seed.

From my position I was more fixated on her other end. Her frothy pussy was directly in front of me. The lips were swollen and red. Some liquid still trickled out and ran down her thigh. It caused me to wonder if it was just hers or had she been to slow to react. Johnno's groans of pleasure turning to discomfort so I looked up. His deflating shaft meant Angelica could go further than before and it seemed she wanted it all.

"Easy, easy Angie," Johnno warned as he held her head and eased himself backwards. "That was incredible."

What happens now I thought. My wife wiped her mouth with the back of her hand then turned back around towards me. The look in her eye told me she wasn't finished yet. She began pulling at my pants again. Once she had my cock out there was no waiting to pull my pants off. Angelica climbed on top of me and sat straight down on it.

"It's your turn now fuck me." My wife demanded.

Even with the added pressure of Johnno watching I got straight to it. Maybe it was the benefit of my experience of what she liked or just that she was still horny from the whole wild situation. In no time at all my wife was on the verge of another orgasm.

"You have to cum too," she pleaded. "I need to feel you."

After watching them for the last half hour I was more than ready to let go. As she went off I followed soon after. I was still firing inside her when she stopped moving. She fell forward on top of me. She kissed my neck and whispered in my ear.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you so much... I needed that... you came so much... I can feel it leaking out."

Johnno had left the room when she sat up again. She lifted off me and we both looked down, there was a huge wet patch on my suit pants. As she swung her leg over me so she could stand up another big dollop of cum dropped onto the pant leg further down.

"Sorry, I'd better go clean up."

She was walking out as Johnno came back in wearing his undershorts. He stepped back and let her past. Then he came in and picked up his shirt off the floor. He looked at me and suppressed a laugh.

"She made a bit of a mess mate." He said as he lifted the shirt up and pushed one arm into the sleeve.

"Yeah," I replied sitting up and self consciously putting my cock away.

"One hell of a fuck your wife. Never felt anything like that thing she did at the end."

I wasn't comfortable with him talking about Angelica like that so I stayed silent. He didn't take the hint.

"So do you do this stuff often?"

"Stuff?"

"Sharing... swinging, whatever you call it."

"No, first time." I admitted as I stood up.

"Well if you need someone for the next time I..."

"No sorry. This is a one off." I left the bedroom and was keen for him to get dressed and leave.

I knocked on the bathroom door and asked if it was okay to come in. There was a feint yes. Inside Angelica was wrapping a towel around herself. Her hair was still wet from the shower. She looked down at my pants.

"You best get them off." She said as if it was just another ordinary night before there was a nervous question. "Is he still out there?"

My wife came closer.

I nodded. "He's getting dressed."

"What were you thinking?" She hissed.

It wasn't an angry question. More like a conversational aside between friends.

"I'm not really sure."

She hovered near the door as I took my pants off.

"I'll just go get my pyjamas."

I went to the toilet then washed my hands and face. I looked in the mirror pondering my wife's question. What was I thinking. Going out the door I saw the bedroom light was off. My first thought was Angelica had gone to bed. Then I saw Johnno's boots were still discarded on the floor.

The sigh that came from the bedroom told me they were both in there. I went to the partly open door. The only light in the darkened room came from a streetlight outside. The previous night I'd hung a blanket on the window to block it out but it must have been removed during the day by the cleaning staff. The rectangle of light stretched from the window across the middle of the bed. I couldn't make out their heads but I could see their bodies.

Angelica was on her back. Her bent legs spread wide. Johnno lay between them. My wife hands roamed over his back and down to his bum. They were talking in whispers interspersed with occasional giggles. Whenever the noise stopped I was pretty sure they were kissing. Johnno moved his hips and there was another sigh. His cock was back inside her.