The Best Man Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The playing around continued for a bit. I stayed at the door watching. They hadn't noticed me, or they didn't care. At that point I doubt anything existed outside their little bubble. It was humiliating, hurtful, but still somehow arousing.

As I watched things started heating up. Johnno was pulling himself all the way up until his dick was resting at the entrance of Angelica's open cunt. He'd wiggle his hips teasing the opening before crashing back down, driving his cock back in as far as it could go. The impact caused my wife to grunt as some of the air in her lungs was forced out followed by a low groan as she ground herself against him. Then it was his turn to groan as her pussy worked his cock over. Her hands pulled at him while her legs tried to wrap him tight until he rose up again. It was fucking on steroids as they both tried to outdo each other.

Inevitably passion took over. The strokes became shorter, faster but no less brutal. The bed was rattling and the bedhead slapped into the wall like a drummer counting time. My wife's filthy mouth took over as she demanded he get her off.

"Hit it... hit that pussy... fucking break it... yeah... I need it... big fucking cock... don't fucking stop... don't slow down... fucking hit it..."

Johnno's stamina was incredible. He just kept going. My wife was so juiced up there were sloshy liquid sounds when she wasn't urging him on.

"Oh shit," Johnno gasped as he hit the point of no return.

"Don't stop!" Angelica demanded.

"I'm gonna cum," Johnno continued I think as a warning after earlier pulling out.

It only caused my wife to hold on tighter.

"Give it to me, fill me up, I want that cum... I want that fucking cum," she demanded

Johnno let go. He slammed in hard and held himself there. A groan ripped from somewhere deep inside him. I knew at that moment he was bathing the inside of my wife with his seed. As I had experienced so many times before the physical act of cumming inside Angelica sent her over the edge. She screamed loudly. So loudly I was worried what others staying at the hotel would think. Her limbs were wrapped around her lovers body like a snake constricting it's prey. Unable to move Johnno had to content himself with rocking forward as he fired more cum into my spasming wife.

As the moment past their bodies relaxed. Johnno collapsed onto Angelica. Her hands moved up from his back into the darkness. I could hear her voice speaking softly. I couldn't make out the words but I imagined her soothing words of appreciation as she stroked his hair and face. Another thing I'd experienced. A very intimate thing. It broke the voyeuristic spell I was under. I turned and stumbled back into the lounge area knocking the door back against the wall as I did.

The noise disturbed the lovers. I heard movement as I went to the fridge for a beer. There was more hushed conversation as I opened it and had my first swallow. Then the voices got louder.

"Stay, I'll be good to go again in a minute."

"No." My wife said the there was more movement. "Let me go."

"But..."

"No, let me go. Now."

Then there was the sound of feet padding across the floor. I turned so my back was to whoever came out. I could see a distorted reflection in the tiles above the cooktop in the kitchenette. My wife appeared at the door. Her eyes flashed over me then her head dropped and she hurried to the bathroom. I turned back around then determined to face Johnno. He came out using the towel my wife previously had wrapped around her to clean his cock. He had a stupid grin on his face.

"You said it was a one off so I had to hit that pussy again."

"Well now you can fuck off."

Fair enough." He nodded then started getting dressed.

My wife hadn't appeared before he had his clothes back on. I went to the door and opened it. He came towards me shrugging on his suit coat. As he went past me I reached out and snagged the panties he had stuffed in his top pocket.

"Hey, I won those fair and square."

"I think you've been more than compensated." I replied.

He looked like he was going to argue then shrugged and left. I closed the door and slid the safety chain into its keeper. I got a fresh beer and sat on the lounge. I'd noticed something about the panties when I removed them from his pocket. A flash of colour on the white material. I pulled them out of my pocket and checked. There were numbers written carefully on the flimsy material using a felt tipped pen. My wife's work mobile number. The bathroom door handle rattled so I quickly put them away. My wife's head came out.

"Has he gone?"

"What? Did you want to fuck him again?" I shot out at her.

"Don't play the fucking wounded party here." My wife fired back stepping out into the lounge area. "You invited him up here. You stripped me naked and offered me to him like a prize in a lucky dip."

"And you made sure he got value for money." I retorted.

"Oh fuck off." My wife stormed back into the bedroom slamming the door.

I continued drinking on the lounge. My wife emerged briefly, hurried to the big linen cupboard then went back inside without comment. I saw the light flick off through the gap under the door. Realising the lounge was going to be my bed for the night I started arranging the cushions to make it more comfortable. I turned the light off and lay down. I was angry, I was sad. I wished I could turn back time. The bedroom door opened. My wife's voice called from the darkness.

"Colin? Come to bed... please."

Angelica's voice was choked with emotion. I could empathise as they whirled through me as well. I went to the bedroom. She was in the bed. As I approached her hand folded back the covers.

"I made it with fresh sheets." She said as I got in. "Hold me please... I'm so sorry... I should have... you shouldn't have..."

"I know, I know."

I pulled her close. Her face pressed into my shoulder and I could feel her tears.

"I'm sorry I snapped. It's just, when I came out, I... I thought it would be over but you were... you know."

"Did you tell him to go?"

"Umm, not exactly. He asked if we did this sort of stuff regularly, he offered to help out in the future. I told him it was a one off, he was putting his shirt on... I thought... what did he say to you?"

"Er well, he um told me how hot I was. It was a bit sleazy, how it was the best sex he'd ever had. Then... then he said this funny thing." I detected a smile in her voice. "He said the guys who wrote that old song, I wish they all could be California girls obviously hadn't been with a Texan."

She stopped there and I had to prompt her.

"And."

"Umm, I felt a bit uncomfortable so I left the bedroom. On the way out he asked me to get his phone off that docking thingy. When I took it back in his shirt was off and... and his pants were stretched again. I handed him the phone and he sort of held my hand as he took it. And, and then, it's sort of fuzzy, I guess he pulled me against his body. We were close like that for a bit then we sort of ended up on the bed."

"Did you still have the towel on?"

"No, umm it must have come off before."

Angelica wiped her eyes and shifted her body to a more comfortable position. As she did my half hard cock brushed against her making both of us aware of its presence.

"Ohh, sorry." She mumbled and her hand slipped down between us and gave my dick a squeeze. "Do... do you want to hear more?"

"No."

"Do you want me to keep doing this?"

"Yes."

"Talking about this stuff gets you excited doesn't it?"

"It could just be having you naked beside me." I deflected her comment while considering if she was right.

"Do you want to do more?" My wife rolled onto her back as she spoke and dragged me so I was partly on top of her.

"Yes."

I pushed myself across so I was in between her legs. Angelica's hand still worked on my cock only now the head was touching her pussy lips. Impatiently I thrust forward trying to get inside.

"Easy, I'm a bit tender down there."

When she was ready my wife let me go and opened her legs wider. We went slowly, like we were reacquainting ourselves with each other. As my desire took over I noticed occasional reactions that suggested Angelica's discomfort. Rather than hold me back it spurred me on to reclaim what I had given away. Afterwards as we lay side by side on our backs my wife brought the practicalities of the situation back.

"We need to find a pharmacy tomorrow?"

"Huh?"

"Contraception."

"Don't you have to go to a doctor first?"

"No, most pharmacies have emergency contraception on hand."

"Oh," I thought for a moment. "We'd better detour via Wagga on the way home. It's a big enough town to have a seven day pharmacy."

"Can we go straight there in the morning? It's a case of the sooner the better with that stuff I think and... and I don't want to go to the wedding's recovery lunch tomorrow after..." She didn't finish her sentence.

"Yeah, okay." I didn't want to run into the best man again either.