The Best Man Pt. 04

Story Info
The marriage evolves.
4.7k words
3.38
8.7k
12

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 07/06/2023
Created 06/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CharlieB4
CharlieB4
1,250 Followers

G'day everyone,

This is a continuation of a series I posted last year. It continues with the same themes so if you don't like cuckold stories you'd be best advised to avoid it. In your eyes it will have no redeeming features and will no doubt raise your blood pressure to dangerous levels. There are two further chapters that were submitted at the same time so should be posted on consecutive days.

It would be best to read the previous three parts. To find them just click on my pen name under the story title and you should be directed to my page. Click on stories tab and you'll find the list of my work.

This is most likely the end however there is maybe one more twist to perform.

Cheers

CharlieB4

Tag. Cuckold.

The Best Man Pt 4

The fight lasted the best part of a week. We rehashed some old grievances and broke ground on a few new ones. Both our defences relied on a similar foundation.

"You started it."

I'd say she invited Vanessa into our bed. She'd say it began back in Belton. Then it got into the ancillary stuff. Angelica went back for more in the hotel room... but how was she to know it was supposed to just be once? She had specifically told Vanessa it was a one time thing. To which I'd retort how was I supposed to know?

"You called me back to take her to the airport and then disappear for a meeting you normally never go to?"

Of course the text messages bolstered my argument of deception. Also I wanted to know exactly what went down in the toilet at the Royal Hotel. Then I'd be accused of being a sicko who got off hearing about it. And so it would come full circle.

"You started it."

My first marriage ended because things were left unsaid for years. The monkeys on each of our backs became gorillas. When the dams of emotion finally burst we found ourselves so far apart reconciliation was impossible. Not that we didn't try. In the end the counsellor suggested we couldn't unscramble the egg.

So this time we decided to dedicate Sunday to getting it all out in the open. First we wrote down the questions we wanted to ask each other. Then they were exchanged. One hour later we came back together to give our answers. No interrupting, no yelling, no arguing. It still took most of the day. Make up sex didn't start until four in the afternoon. We went out to a little restaurant for dinner for a celebration after. In the end it all came down to communication. A commitment to be truthful.

As we lay in bed after another round of make up sex I was having trouble getting to sleep. I sensed from her wriggling Angelica was as well. Something was bugging me and I hadn't thought to bring it up before so I asked her a question.

"Are you getting tired of me?"

"Well that's a stupid question after what we just did." As she spoke Angelica rolled closer and put her arm across my chest. "Why would you ask that?"

"Something Natasha told me."

The mention of her friend's name bought a noticeable chill to her answer.

"You can't believe a word she said. She was just trying to get into your pants to piss me off."

"Okay," I quickly agreed not wanting to stir things up again.

Angelica rolled away from me and I followed her putting my arm around her chest. It was a few minutes later she spoke.

"What did she say?"

"It does not matter," I lent forward and kissed her bare shoulder. "Go to sleep."

"It must matter otherwise you wouldn't have asked, what did she say?"

I tried to think of a diplomatic way to say what I wanted to say. I probably didn't succeed.

"She said you would always date older guys not in the student body but then, um, flirt with her boyfriends."

"I bet she didn't say flirt."

"Well, no she didn't."

Angelica circled around under my arm so she was facing me in the dark.

"What are you getting at?"

"Um, it's just, you know, I'm the older guy. I'm wondering if you're looking for someone younger to scratch an itch."

"It's was a long time ago Colin. I was a teenager. Yes I did date older guys. If you saw the immature douchebags at my college you'd know why."

"But you did fuck Natasha's boyfriends?"

"Two times. That's all. And it was me wanting to fuck with her as much as them."

"Were there others, you know, younger guys you cheated on your boyfriends with?"

"There might have been. I admit back then sometimes just having fun sex with a guy was a nice change from the relationship stuff. But I'm all grown up now. You are all I want."

She pulled me close so her naked body moulded into mine to give added emphasis to her declaration.

"What if I said... what if I said you could?"

"I could what?"

"Occasionally have fun with someone else?"

"You mean a threesome?"

"No, no I don't think I want to be involved like that. Just if you casually met someone..."

"Why? Why are you suggesting this? Do you want to fuck someone else?" Angelica's alarm meant her voice went an octave.

"No, it's not that. I don't want you to get bored with me and go behind my back. I think it would be better to be open with each other. So if occasionally the opportunity arises... discreetly of course, um, you give me a heads up and you can play a little."

"Like Johnno?"

"Well I'd prefer it not be him." The mention of his name turned my mood sour.

"I'm joking silly. Now stop this stupid talk and go to sleep."

My proposal wasn't mentioned again for six weeks. To be honest I'd forgotten I'd even made it. During January we had both taken some extra time off work. Had a couple of long weekends at different places on the south coast. We reconnected and not just in a sexual way. Although there was plenty of that. Angelica was still trying to get pregnant.

I think there was also some element of jealousy lingering from my tryst with my wife's best friend. Angelica snuck in a few questions trying to get more details about what had transpired. I kept my answers as vague as possible not wanting to irritate old wounds. She did manage to get me to admit I'd slipped inside the back door. Her response surprised me as she laughed.

"Well I hope you got it out of your system because it's never happening with me."

February was well on the way to be finished when my offer was mentioned again. We were both full on at work again. Apart from sleeping in the same bed we hadn't seen a lot of each other. I was just out of an early morning shower when Angelica came in and sat on the toilet. She'd had a work function the previous night so I'd been asleep when she got home. We exchanged the news of our previous day and I was about to leave to get dressed when she asked me.

"Did you mean what you said about a free pass?" Then she yawned in a disinterested sort of way.

I did a double take then shot her a puzzled look as if I didn't understand what she meant but inside my heart was racing.

"What you said, after our big fight? You probably don't even remember."

"No, er, no, I remember. Did you meet someone last night?"

"Oh god no. It was a scholarship dinner for woman in finance. There were some stunning looking girls there but they don't have the equipment I'm looking for." She made a playful grab at my crotch to lighten the mood. "And if there had been any men there a dalliance would have been the talk of the city this morning."

We both laughed more from nerves than any actual mirth.

"Okay, we'll, um I better get going." I got out the door managing to dodge another grope.

At the end of the week we had the luxury of an leisurely evening meal at home together. Afterwards we were on the lounge. The television was on but the volume was turned down. I was looking over some apartment building plans I'd just received for a security system fit out. Angelica was sitting cross legged beside me checking her emails on her tablet. The message alert on her mobile went off a couple of times. She ignored it until there was a third. She picked it up briefly looked at the screen before putting it back face down on the arm of the lounge. A couple of minutes later it chimed again.

"Spam?" I enquired.

"No, well, sort of." I stopped what I was doing and looked at her as she shifted uncomfortably. "Umm, It's Johnno."

"What?" I spluttered, "why? No wait, for how long have you been conversing with him? I thought the dick pic was the end of it?"

"I hadn't got anything since then, until this week."

"And you didn't think to tell me? What happened to truth and openness?" I was incredulous.

Angelica took a deep breath.

"I didn't think it was important. I thought I'd nipped it in the bud."

"Nipped what in the bud."

"His invitation. He is coming to Sydney next Wednesday night for a cricket game. 20/10 or something like that."

"20/20," I corrected her.

"Yeah that. Anyway he wanted to know if we wanted to come."

"We?"

"Yes, we."

"And what did you reply." I was trying very hard to keep things civil but the edge in my voice was getting sharper.

"Er, probably not."

"So not a hard no."

"In the spirit of truth and honesty I wanted to talk to you about it. We've just been so damn busy."

"When did you get it?"

"Tuesday night, at the woman in finance dinner. I was going to tell you the next morning in the bathroom but the way you reacted when I mentioned what you'd said before..."

I cut in before she could think of the words to finish her statement.

"What do you mean the way I reacted?"

"Just like now, angry and offended."

"I did not."

"You did too. And it was your idea. You invited him to our room and you offered the um, free pass."

Both our voices had become raised. I didn't want this to escalate as it had after Christmas.

"Okay, okay," I held up my hands and spoke softly to try and bring the emotions back in check. "Let's backtrack. Yes I did offer a free pass but I was thinking it might be further down the track. So the other morning I was thrown a bit and in my head these, err, dalliances were to be one offs."

"Fine, I'll just reply a hard no."

It could have ended there but something about the way Angelica said it and the fact she made no effort to reach for her phone made me keep going.

"If that's what you want."

"It's what you want and that's all that matters."

Angelica stood up with her wine glass and stomped off towards the kitchen. I heard the fridge door open and a bottle clink as she got a refill. I expected her to come back. After five minutes I went after her. I found her standing at the sink cradling her glass and looking out the window.

"Hey," I said to warn her as I got close. She flinched a little as I slid my arms around her midriff. "I didn't mean to upset you."

"I'm not upset." She replied through tight lips.

"Did you want to go?"

"No."

I rephrased.

"Did you think about going?"

She took a long sip from her glass.

"I had fun with him. I don't mean the sex. Before that, at the wedding and at the pub. He's good company. I thought we might all have a laugh."

I didn't say anything, just held her close. Without prompting she continued.

"He might be a better choice for a free pass than some random guy we meet on a holiday. We know he's discreet, he has no connection to anyone in our social circles and he's controllable."

"Really?"

"He left when you asked him to."

"The second time."

"That wasn't all his fault."

It was as close as Angelica had come to admitting she was a willing accomplice. If I was after truth then we were getting somewhere.

"So, would you like to meet up with him next Wednesday?"

"I don't want to upset you. I know you have a different opinion of him."

"That's not what I asked, would you like to go to the cricket with him?"

There was a long silence before she replied in a soft voice that I could barely hear.

"Yes."

It was my turn to be silent as I contemplated her response. I'd asked for honesty and she'd delivered that in spades. Angelica turned so she was facing me. My response was also barely a whisper.

"You'd better let him know then."

We kissed, soft and slow, just our lips touching. The clinch lasted for some time then we moved apart and went back to the lounge. Angelica got her phone and began typing. She shuffled closer and held it up for me to see.

Maybe, let u know Monday.

"We can think on it, over the weekend."

"Okay," I said.

"You have to send it."

I lifted my hand. It trembled slightly as I extended my finger. Just as I touched the screen Angelica started to speak.

"Colin we..." the phone pinged to signify the message was sent.

"It's done."

I reached for the plan I'd put on the coffee table but my wife pushed them further away. She stood up and took my hands.

"Come on. I need you to make love to me."

"Yeah, I'll just..."

"No Colin, right now."

I let her lead me to the bedroom. It was the start of a very sexually charged weekend. A blow job in a dark corner of the undercover car park after grocery shopping. While cleaning up after Saturday evenings meal Angelica was bending over at the dishwasher putting a tablet in the detergent dispenser. I cupped her activewear covered arse. She glanced back and gave me a playful smile. She stood up, closing the dishwasher to start it's cycle. Then bent over again, wiggling her butt back towards me while she held onto the bench top. I didn't need anymore encouragement. I removed both our pants and fucked her where she stood.

Sunday afternoon I was having a laze in the sun on the balcony. Angelica came out, fished my cock out, got it hard and rode it to a climax. After we were having a few drinks before dinner when the Wednesday invitation came up again.

"So what am I going to do?" Angelica asked.

"I'm not reneging on my offer, what would you like to do?"

"I've already told you what I'd like but I'd also like a holiday house in Provence, it doesn't mean I'll ever have one."

"I'm sure we could rent one for a night."

My wife pulled a face to express her exasperation at my answer.

"You aren't helping."

"I've made my offer. It's for you to decide if you want to go."

"It feels like a test. If I say yes I fail and you get angry."

I took Angelica's hand in mine and looked into her eyes.

"I won't get mad. I can't watch like last time but I know you'll come back to me."

"Will you still want me?"

"Always." I replied with as much sincerity as I could muster.

I smiled then lent forward to kiss her. Trying hard to hide the nagging doubt I was feeling about how events were unfolding.

The next morning as I was about to leave for work Angelica walked towards me in her bra and panties. She put her arms around my neck and hugged me tightly.

"I'm going to go," she said quietly in my ear. "To the cricket."

"Okay," I said.

"You're not mad?"

"No I'm not mad. One thing though, what about contraception?"

"Um, it might not even come to that."

I didn't bother replying, just raised an eyebrow to enquire.

"Yeah, okay," Angelica bit her lip. "I guess the lady at the pharmacy was right. Condoms protect both of us. I'll get some after work today."

I kissed her lightly on the lips.

"You know the cricket is so boring I might even be home early."

We kissed again properly then she bounced back to the bedroom to continue dressing. I buried myself in work for the next two days trying to ignore my internal conflict. Wednesday I was resigned to my fate. I'd made my bed and now I had to lay in it.

Rather than be home while Angelica got dressed for another man I stayed at the office. It was after seven before I got to the apartment. I flicked on the television while I got a plate for my takeaway dinner. I ended up watching the cricket game Angelica and Johnno were at. There were lots of crowd shots during the telecast and I found myself searching for a glimpse of her. Unsurprisingly they managed to elude the cameras.

At the end of an especially dull game I sat on the lounge with a glass of water speculating when she might get home. Pictures played in my mind. Them drinking at a bar. Angelica kneeling in front of him in a dodgy motel room desperately tearing a his pants to get to his cock. Johnno gripping her hips as he slammed into her from behind. The intimate moments, whispered thoughts, loving touches... It was arousing, intoxicating and sickening all at the same time.

I contemplated waiting up but decided in the end to go to bed. Sleep didn't come easily. I tossed and turned, checked the time on my phone. Contemplated sending a text. It was twelve thirty, she had to work tomorrow. Maybe there'd been an accident. The relief I felt when I heard the door open and close was palpable. There were familiar sounds as Angelica moved through the apartment. The bathroom door closed then the sound of the shower running. I feigned sleep as she entered the bedroom.

The bed moved as she eased herself in under the covers. Angelica kept a little distance between us. I sensed she was unsure of what she should do. After a few minutes she wriggled closer and pressed herself against my back. Her arm slipped around my abdomen but made no move any lower. Shortly after my wife's breathing deepened as she drifted off to sleep. It wasn't long after I joined her.

I was woken from my slumber the next morning by a hand working it's way into my pants. I stayed still pretending I was asleep as Angelica teased my morning wood. When I sensed she was getting a little frustrated with my lack of response I rolled back towards her yawning and opened my legs to give her better access.

"You've been awake the whole time haven't you?"

My smile quickly turned into a grimace as she squeezed slightly harder than is normally comfortable.

"Easy now," I warned as I reached down and tried to push her hand away.

Angelica eased her grip and returned to the much more pleasant languid stroking. Neither of us spoke for a bit. In the end I broke the awkward silence.

"What did you think of the cricket?"

"You know what I think of cricket," she shot back. "Lucky it was a close game."

I was surprised by the last part of her answer. While it was true the final difference was only eight runs the team batting second were never in the hunt. They lost their best five batsmen in the first four overs. A rookie mistake perhaps, but it made me more inquisitive.

"What did you do in the rain delay?"

It was a trick question. It had rained in the city however such are the vagaries of Sydney weather the showers dodged around the cricket ground.

"We went up to one of the bars."

I sighed and pushed her hand away from my privates. I rolled so I was facing her and could look into her eyes.

"What?"

"You didn't even go to the cricket did you?"

Angelica started to protest then stopped when I told her I'd watched the game.

"What really happened?"

"It's going to sound bad."

"Honesty was part of the deal."

"Well, um, we met up at a pub just across from the ground. He was already there having a drink with a couple of friends. He introduced me..."

"How did he introduce you?" I interrupted.

"Er, as I friend I think, yes, I was a friend he'd met at a wedding."

"Did he kiss you?"

"Listen to mister twenty questions," Angelica joked. "Yes he did but just on the cheek."

"And his friends, were they from Sydney?"

"No, country boys like him but from different places. I can't remember the names now. They all went to boarding school here in Sydney."

"Did you make small talk with them?"

Not really, they were talking tractors and cattle. They asked what I did and I said I worked at a bank and that was about it."

"So how did you end up not going to the cricket?"

"We had one drink and his friends were keen to get to the ground. I was feeling really nervous and... and I don't know, sort of like a third wheel so I excused myself to go to the toilet. I was thinking about getting a cab home. But when I came out of the ladies Johnno was there waiting and we umm kissed."

CharlieB4
CharlieB4
1,250 Followers
12