All Comments on 'The Best Man Pt. 04'

by CharlieB4

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percy11 months ago

And so it goes!

4

lc69hunterlc69hunter10 months ago

Hubby apparently is not handling it well

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

More fucked up boring cuck and skank bullshit. Why are these characters married? The whole point if being married is to be exclusive if one or both cuck and skank want to fuck around just get divorced life is simple why do writers complicate thier stories.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Once decent writer going cuck.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

How can the marriage continue, when it was never a marriage to begin with? Just some cum dumpster using him as a tax deduction. Bleh.

BigDee44BigDee4410 months ago

To me, it seems like she has not really graduated completely from her college ways. For some reason she continues to fool herself and confound her husband. There has been no discussion of any testing regarding the reversal of the vasectomy. Is the quest for a baby a sham?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Will end up being just another whore and stupid wimp story garbage

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I so wish Johnno takes her anal virginity and gets her pregnant. Please @CharlieB4, would you consider it?

26thNC26thNC10 months ago

Keep hoping old favorite author Charlie will turn this around, but tags say no way.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

So a "few" condoms broke? I think we can all see where this story is going. If you're not going to allow Colin to be happy, then find a way to kill him off. His wife can then churn out babies with Johnno.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc10 months ago

Your writing is outstanding, one of the reasons I favorited you. Even though I'm not a fan of cuckoldry, and you forewarned all, there are some serious plot gaps being avoided that need addressing in the coming chapter(s). You continue to hint/foreshadow that he senses Johnno is a threat to the foundation of his marriage, yet he continues to allow her to meet with him. She continues to lie and obfuscate her actions and he ignores all the bells going off? I simply don't buy it. Your MC is a smart competent guy who through the narrative explains the train coming off the rails, but then ignores it. Great stuff, but the gaps are causing the entire storyline to slowly unravel, cuck or not. (And yes, I caught she had unprotected sex with Johnno in the shower, so I guess that's another plot line to follow...) 3.8*

KalimaxosKalimaxos10 months ago

One thing for people to remember. The characters are not real people but constructs of the writer's mind. She said- he said... I get it. Their conversations are interesting, and so is the story. But one thing I have to say about many of these stories. Reading about what the husband did while she was off having fun is about as exciting as paint drying. The excitement is elsewhere. If the goal is to reach out to other cucks who have fond memories of waiting for their wife to get home, I guess that is the goal. But for most of us, our eyes glaze over. I have been involved in the lifestyle back in my younger days. (Yes, most bulls are younger - not over-the-hill guys) And most of these couples had little to no drama with the cheating and bulslhiting each other. In open marriage lifestyles, no honesty and the marriage goes to shit quick.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCharlieB4@CharlieB4
Just an amateur scribbler who allows others to experience his daydreams. G’day If you are going through my catalogue you will find a wide range of themes so some you might like, others you will hate. Update. After a flurry of recent activity life has intervened so writing t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES