The Best Man Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You kissed him or he kissed you?"

"He kissed me," she said quickly before pausing. "Then I kissed him."

"Where his friends there?"

"No, this was in a corridor away from the bar. I asked where they were and he said they'd gone on ahead. Then he asked if I really wanted to go to the cricket."

"And you said no."

"Yes."

"And?"

"He um, got his phone out and ordered an Uber."

"Where to?"

"His hotel."

"So you were there the whole time."

"No, we went and got something to eat at one stage," Angelica said on the defensive. "But um yeah I guess most of the time we were. Do, um do you, you know, in the interest of honesty, do you want details?"

"Not details but just in the interest of honesty, how about a general outline?"

"Okay well, well when we got there we did it. Then he recovers so quickly we did it again. After that we went down to a little cafe near the reception area."

"What time was that?"

"I'm not really sure, maybe nine thirty."

"Holy hell, you fucked for two hours?"

"Um yeah, I suppose. The first time was pretty quick and we had a bit of a break. But the second time, I don't know I guess he was showing off in a way. We did it on pretty much every bit of furniture in the room."

"That strays into too much information."

"Oh right, well after we ate I was thinking I might come home but Johnno was pretty insistent I stay a while longer."

Something about the way she phrased that response made me push it further.

"Apart from the obvious was there another reason why he was so insistent?"

Angelica paused for a bit.

"Yes, when we were eating he got his phone out. He went into his calendar app and was working out when he could be in Sydney next." She stopped again.

"And?"

"And I told him he was being very presumptuous. I said I didn't see myself doing something like this for quite some time and when or even if I did it might not be with him."

I found myself feeling quite a bit better about after hearing what she's said.

"Oh wow, I would have liked to have seen his reaction to that."

"It didn't phase him really but it did mean he was very keen for round three."

"And round three finished at midnight?"

"No, it was pretty quick, well, relative to the second time. I'm sorry I should have got up straight away and come home then but I dozed off. When I woke up it was almost eleven so I thought I'd have a quick shower before I came home."

"Why did you have a shower when you got home?"

"Yeah, um, Johnno must have heard the shower running so he joined me and well, you can guess what happened."

"Yes I can."

Angelica shuffled closer and I put my arm around her.

"You're not mad are you?"

"No, I'm okay." I kissed her gently on the lips. "How did you get on with the condoms?"

"He wasn't happy at first but I told him if he didn't put them on then I was leaving. He broke a few though especially the second time but I made sure it was on properly when it needed to be... well except for in the shower, that was spur of the moment and they were in the other room so I finished him off differently."

"Differently?"

"With my hands, he, he seemed quite keen to cum on my face."

"Marking his territory."

"In his dreams." Angelica scoffed and moved closer. Her hand dipped back into my boxer shorts but wasn't happy with what she found. "Don't you want to um?"

"No, not right now." I felt her stiffen. "How about a rain check till tonight?"

"Are you sure you're not mad?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just not in the mood right now."

My wife pulled me in tight for a kiss.

"Okay, but you'd better be ready tonight." She rolled back away from me and picked up her watch from the bedside table. "Fuck, I'd better get a move on."

That night as soon as I walked in the door Angelica dragged me into the bedroom.

"I should have a shower," I said.

"No way, I've been waiting for this all day. Now get those pants off," She ordered.

I got my pants down but not off before my wife had pushed me onto the bed. Climbing on after me she went straight for my cock sucking it aggressively. Once I was erect she shed her own clothes then lay on her back. I got on top of her and eased my dick inside. Angelica pulled me down so our bodies came together.

"Let's take our time, make it last."

For the next thirty minutes we were like young lovers getting to know each other again. If I became to heated Angelica would slow it down or change positions. Eventually it got to much for her as well so we surfed the wave of our emotions all the way to the shore. Even then she refused to let me go. Insisting I stay on top and not pull out as we regained our composure.

"You still love me don't you?" Angelica said quietly as she continued to hold me tightly.

"Yes."

"I was worried all day when you wouldn't, you know, have sex with me this morning."

"I said you could go. It was just hearing about it, all of it, put me off."

"But you're okay now."

"I think I just proved that didn't I?" I kissed her lightly on the forehead. "Have you heard from your... lover today?"

"No, I won't any more."

"You think he's had enough?"

"Doesn't matter. I talked to the communications department at work and got the call forwarding stopped."

"I thought it was bank policy?"

"It is but it's only a few weeks early so they agreed." My wife pulled me down for another kiss then said. "I think we've had enough excitement for a while don't you?"

I nodded my agreement.

12