The Best of The Best!

Story Info
An Army wife's initiation into her husband's elite group!
3k words
3.83
25k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had heard all of the jokes while I was going through training, "Hey Mark, we're having meatloaf tomorrow night, wanna come over and fuck Lisa?" I kind of thought this was just part of the bravado required to be part of an elite fighting unit. Little did I know, this wasn't just bravado!

I will not say "which" elite fighting unit in order to keep my charge to be a "quiet professional", but once I had completed the grueling training that had seen the vast majority of candidates wash out, I was assigned to a twelve man team. I had suffered enormously and been through hell to make myself one of the very few to share this honor.

During my first couple of weeks with my new team, I was given different tasks to perform as part of my initiation. Most were painful, humiliating, or a combination of both. I completed all of these tasks with enthusiasm, proud to be part of the team. Then my final initiation task was explained to me. I was to bring my wife, Kari, to the team room Friday, after hours, for the rest of the team to "initiate" her!

Kari was in no way a prude, having had a few sexual partners prior to the beginning of our relationship. But in the three years we had been together, married the last two, we had been monogamous, though we had shared fantasies about her being with other men. I was pretty sure being gang banged by twelve alpha males was not what she had in mind.

"Okay, I'll do it!" Kari told me upon hearing what my final initiation task involved.

"Just like that?" I said dismayed.

"You've sacrificed everything else to be part of this unit, why not me?"

"I don't want to "sacrifice" you." I said apologetically.

Kari held my head in her hands and kissed me deeply. "Listen," she said, "I didn't mean it like that. I'm really scared by the thought of what you've told me, petrified in fact! But I want to support you any way I can, and I have to admit, I'm also dripping wet right now thinking about it!"

"You want to do this?"

"I want to try, just don't let them really hurt me, okay?"

We made love for hours that night. As I lay exhausted, knowing I had report early in just a couple more hours, I couldn't sleep. I kept thinking "what an amazing girl I married" and I also kept visualizing her being ravaged by my team. I finally fell asleep with an aching hard on.

When last muster was dismissed Friday evening around 7 PM, the entire team retired to the team room to crack a beer, relax, and prepare for the nights festivities.

Keith, our team leader, stood up and announced, "our newest team member, Mark, will complete his initiation tonight, and as I know that you all know what that means, I will remind you to be respectful at all times, everything done must be consensual, and no PERMANENT damage is to be inflicted."

This was all followed by raucous shouts of approval from the team members and some gestures that served to make me very apprehensive. One team member, Scott, bent over with his hands on his knees while Craig, another guy in the crew, repeatedly slapped his ass as Scott yelled "Do me! Do me!"

Everyone's attention was on Scott and Craig, and no one had noticed that Kari had joined us right in the middle of this little performance. She was staring at the two of them with her mouth agape.

I saw her first, and as I ran over to her, the room fell silent.

"Hello, I'm here." She said to me, trembling in her white blouse and short black skirt.

"You don't have to do this." I told her, softly, where the other guys couldn't hear, and with an air of genuine concern.

"It'll be okay," she whispered. "I've known that I wanted something like this for a while now. Might as well be for a good cause." She said in a quavering voice as she grinned up at me.

"Okay, but you can back out anytime you want to." I told her.

"Let's get this thing started" I meant to announce in a loud strong voice, but my voice came out weak, and a bit shaky.

All of the guys stared hungrily as I spun her around to face them and started unbuttoning the buttons of her blouse.

Kari stared around the room, taking the time to look each one of my team members in the eye, and then she shrugged off the blouse and unclasped her bra from the front, letting her beautiful full C-cup tits fall free for their inspection.

Her nipples grew hard immediately and she reached up and began to rub and tweak them as she rolled her hips from side to side and asked to the room in general "where do you want me?"

"On your knees," responded Keith. As team leader, Keith would be in charge of the night's activities, ensuring Kari's safety and that things did not get too out of hand.

Kari moved nervously to the center of the room, knelt, squeezed her tits together, tilted her head back and opened her mouth.

"You've got yourself a real trooper here, Mark." Keith said as he unbuttoned his BDU's and pulled out a respectably sized cock that was rigid and ready for action. The other guys voiced their agreement as they stepped up to encircle Kari, producing hard dicks in an assortment of sizes.

Before I could register that this was really happening, Kari was stroking a dick with each hand while sucking on Keith's purple helmet as other team members groped and abused her exposed tits. She was getting slapped in the face by hard cocks as each gut jockeyed for his turn in her mouth.

This went on for a while before they pushed her forwards on all fours so they could gain access to her juicier parts while they continued to face fuck her. They left her short skirt on, but removed her panties so they could take turns finger banging her while she sucked one cock after the other. I went last.

Once she had at least tasted the cock of every man on the team, Keith commanded everyone to take a break. He asked Kari if she was okay to continue.

"I'm fine" Kari answered, I just need to get fucked!" she announced loudly and the room erupted in cheers. I smiled at her proudly as she continued touching herself invitingly.

"Good! Then you'll love this next part." Keith said as he and everyone else started to disrobe completely and a green field table with a cot mattress on top of it was placed in the middle of the room.

"This is called "the two-minute warning" drill." Keith began. Every guy on the team is going to fuck you for two consecutive minutes, one guy right after the other, including your husband. If one of the guys comes in you, he is disqualified and is banned from participating in the rest of the night's activities. If you come at any point during this drill, you will have to recycle. Meaning, you will have to start over from the beginning. As a minimum, you must successfully complete this drill for Mark to complete his initiation. Understood?"

"I think so," Kari said apprehensively. "How do want me to position myself?"

"Your choice," Keith said grinning at the group of horny men. "How do you want to be fucked for the next 24 minutes?

Nervously, Kari approached the field table and looked at it for a moment, as if considering her options. Then, with an air of determination, she bent over the narrow portion of the table, with her feet still on the ground, spread her legs, and flipped her black skirt up onto her back. She gripped the far edge of the table with both hands, and then with her beautiful round ass and glistening bald pussy displayed perfectly, she looked over her shoulder and asked, "who's first?"

"Team leader goes first" Keith said, and with that he grabbed her tiny waist and shoved his brick hard cock deep into my wife's soaking wet pussy and steadily pumped her for exactly two minutes, when the next in the queue replaced him.

Kari took the first five guys without much incident. She moaned and grunted as the rhythmic pounding continued for ten minutes, but it was obvious she was concentrating on completing the task at hand.

It was not nearly so easy for her as the next five enjoyed their two minutes each. I could see by the look on her face and the rhythm of her breathing that she was trying to control her body's need for release. Kari has always been capable of multiple orgasms when being well fucked by me alone. I had my doubts she would be able to take the other eleven strange cocks without falling over the edge.

Keith had purposely placed Chris in the eleventh position. Chris' nickname on the team was "Mule" for what were now obvious reasons. This would be her roughest two minutes yet. Kari let go of the table and attempted to spread her ass cheeks with her hands when she felt the extent of his penetration. Her breath became ragged, and her face turned scarlet as the team counted backwards..."30, 29, 28." Chris started pounding her so hard the table was inching forward. "11, 10, 9."

No! No! No!" Kari screamed as she tried to stave off the impending explosion.

"3, 2, 1! That's it, you're out of there Mule! Get in there and finish the job, Mark." Keith ordered.

Kari had made it through eleven of the twelve of us without any casualties, no one including herself had come. I was determined to prove my worth to my new team and finish what Chris had started. The idea of her having to endure all of us for a second round was just too tantalizing to not go for it!

She lay exhausted across the table as I used my foot to widen her stance and then plowed my cock between her markedly swollen pussy lips. She started to moan weakly and then louder as I kept up my assault.

"A few more strokes should do it," I thought, as I felt her pussy tense around my cock.

"Ahhhh!" I yelled as the release came. But it wasn't her, it was ME! My knees buckled as my cock pumped waves of steaming spunk into my wife's slippery cunt. In my effort to bring on Kari's release, I had been careless to my own condition. My eruption caught me completely by surprise!

"That's it! Kari completes the drill, but Mark had been disqualified and will not participate in the rest of the evening's activities." Keith proclaimed, loudly.

"What activities?" Kari questioned as she gently rubbed her sore pussy.

"You've completed your initiation," Keith announced, "and in doing so, Mark has as well. "Now it's time to determine your qualification level".

"Qualification level? What's that?" Kari asked, hesitantly.

"By coming here tonight and getting fucked, you've earned these," he said and produced a pair of silver Jump Wings. "But, if you are willing to take two cocks at once in any of your three holes, you will earn these," he said placing a set of Senior Jump Wings, like the first set of Jump Wings but with a star above the parachute. "For our highest honor, that is to be "three hole qualified" you must become "airtight", as they say. Allowing us to fuck all three of your holes at the same time. Doing so will earn you these," and with that he produced a set of Master Jump Wings, silver Jump Wings with both a star and a wreath above the parachute.

Kari stared at the three different jump wings. I wasn't sure if it was her competitive drive to always be the best or the fact that she had just been fucked by twelve men and badly needed to orgasm, but she turned to Keith with a glazed look in her eyes and whispered, "I want those Master Jump Wings".

"Well let's get started then," Keith said and ordered two of the men to remove the table and place the cot mattress on the floor in the center of the room.

Kari was not new to anal, she often enjoyed a good ass fucking as part of our regular sex life, but she had never done a DP, as far as I knew. She had mentioned that she would like to try it sometime while we were watching porn together one night. Now, she was about to get her chance!

Keith instructed Kari to get on her hands and knees on the mattress so she could qualify for her Senior Jump Wings first. Since I had disqualified myself earlier by coming during her initiation gang bang, I was placed in a chair by the mattress in order to have a good view of her further defilement, only allowed to beat myself off as I observed.

Without hesitation, Scott got on his knees behind her and guided his thick cock into her come-slick pussy. He gave her a solid fucking while several of the other guys took turns presenting their dicks for her to suck. Her tits were groped maliciously while he pounded into her, and Craig reached underneath to rub her obscenely protruding clit between his thumb and forefinger. It only took seconds after Craig had begun for her to spit out the cock she was currently sucking so she could scream loudly as her body convulsed violently and she had her long denied release.

Scott couldn't take the rapid, rhythmic contractions her pussy was providing and he blew his load deep inside her, while Keith placed the Senior Jump Wings on the mattress.

The team picked Kari up and Chris, or Mule, If you prefer, laid down on his back on the mattress. They scooped up some come that was running out of her still throbbing pussy and used their fingers to lube up her tight ass hole. Then they lowered her down slowly, in a reverse cowgirl position, as Mule lined up his massive tool with her tightest hole. She winced as head of his cock forced it's way past her sphincter, but seemed to relax as she expanded to take the rest of his length.

"Oh, fuck! I feel so full!" she gasped, staring into my eyes. My heart was beating out of my chest as I watched her prepare for the second penetration. She lay back on Mule's chest while a couple of the other guys spread and supported her legs. Keith then knelt on the mattress between her legs and rubbed his cock up and down her come slick slit.

"Are you ready?" Keith asked in an almost caring tone.

Kari reached down and started aggressively rubbing her clit while Mule grabbed both tits and roughly pulled hard on her nipples.

"Do it!, Take me!" Kari cried out in a girlish but still lusty voice.

And with that, Keith fell forward ramming the full length of his cock into her unnaturally tight tunnel. He and Mule quickly developed a rhythm, allowing them to both enjoy long, full, strokes in her adjacent holes.

Kari's eyes rolled back into her head as she muttered "ah yes, fuck me! Fuck me! That's it, don't stop! Don't stop!"

While Keith and Mule kept up their efforts, the other guys took turns fucking her mouth. I watched, in amazement as she let them grab her head and roughly force their rigid poles deep down her throat. She would gag and choke until they pulled out but then open her mouth wide, waiting for the next intrusion.

It wasn't too long before I saw Keith's ass cheeks clinch hard and he screamed out as he deposited one more load in Kari's well used pussy.

Once Keith had pulled out, Mule seemed to double his efforts. He grabbed Kari's shoulders and forced her down on his cock as he slammed it deep into her. She arched her back and received his load deep in her ass. He pulled out and then grabbed her ass cheeks and spread them, rolling her up on his chest so we could all witness the gaping cavern that he left behind.

Kari was deposited on the Mattress. She lay there, attempting to rub herself to another orgasm.

I couldn't take anymore, I gave my aching cock a couple more fast strokes and nearly passed out as I shot my load for distance, landing it mostly on Kari's tits and stomach.

The other guys seemed to take a cue from this as they surrounded her as she continued to masturbate herself and stroked their hard cocks.

Kari's body began to shake violently.

The guys started blowing their loads on her tits and face, covering her with their come.

She looked into my eyes and wailed as she experienced her final orgasm of the evening and then she closed her eyes, totally exhausted.

I retrieved a hot, wet, towel from the team showers and proceeded to help her mop herself up while the others thanked Kari, made their excuses, and slipped out.

Keith approached us holding out a small, blue velvet box. He smiled as he handed it to Kari.

She opened the box and stared at the pair of silver Master Jump Wings it contained.

"Congratulations!" he said to Kari, "you are a full fledged member of the team and these wings signify your three hole qualification."

"Hey Mark, we're having lasagna Wednesday night," Keith turned to me and quipped, "You wanna come over and fuck Janice?"

Then he laughed as he walked through the team room door, closing it behind him.

"How'd I do?" Kari asked me in her little girl's voice.

"Outstanding!" I exclaimed. "Did you enjoy it?"

"Oh, yes!" she declared. "But I'm not sure it's something I'd ever want to do again." She mused. "Unless I could earn more medals! She said, laughing.