All Comments on 'The Best of The Best!'

by MarquisDeEros

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
GreyMatter46GreyMatter467 months ago

Got the Jump Wings ranks right, so, I guess you've been there, done that! Oh-Rah.

dragonmann72dragonmann727 months ago

And people wonder why the military is going to hell in a hand basket (or is that a purse).

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

It could possibly be true but then they would all e kicked out for conduct unbecoming.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

What a ludicrous scenario!

This would provide "team" members a tremendous incentive for killing EACH OTHER during any active engagements.

And if that didn't happen, I would prefer its members defect --- so as to corrupt the OPPOSING side!

CaptainbklCaptainbkl7 months ago

Extremely disappointed

NudeInMaineNudeInMaine7 months ago

I can’t see an elite military unit going this far. Isn’t there some sort of ‘morals’ clause in the Military Code of Conduct?

MarquisDeErosMarquisDeEros7 months agoAuthor

Hi, authors here, What is it that some commenters do not understand about the idea of fiction? You know that means it's not real, right? And why post angry comments about the author's morale's just because they are writing about a married woman taking on multiple sexual partners at once. You're on an erotic literature site reading stories in a category called "Loving Wives" described by the site as..." Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more". If that's not what you wanted to read about, choose another category. Please don't pan our story just because you don't know what the big words mean, lol.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Loved it

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Crap!!!

26thNC26thNC7 months ago

Total horseshit. Worst of the worst would be closer to the truth.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This is not how a "team" builds esprit de corps. There would always be one or more of the guys who wouldn't be able to keep their stupid mouths shut. They would always bring up the guys, taunt him with what they had done to her, making fun of the guy. Lord over him that while they f♡cked his wife, he wouldn't ever be touching theirs.

If this kind of crap really goes down in elite units, I would fail to see what makes them elite. They would just be trained perverts and predators who turned their own teammates family into their prey. 1☆

NudeinMaine, yes there is. If brass found out about this people would be losing rank, privileges could be revoked, and it is possible to get a dishonorable discharge. Some crap does go down to be sure. But for an organized event which involves the whole team using a new teammate's wife as a sexual toy for the evening in order to initiate him in? I think that would be frowned on. If brass knows about stuff like this and allows this? Then sh!t, just end this nation now, there really is no honor left in it!

DessertmanDessertman7 months ago

Very unpleasant.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

MDE, thanks for deleting my earlier comment.

Thin skin.

You want to know why some of us are annoyed?

1) It’s in Loving Wives. No harsher category for judgement on Literotica.

2) if anyone in any of the units I was in gave me static about having my wife, we’d have been off to inspect the treeline, and for someone it would have been permanent duty.

3) We worry about our wives cheating already. We all heard the stories, and I for one couldn’t keep it from creeping into my head at times. You want to trivialize a fear, and make it fap-fantasy? You get a pushback.

3) Most fantasy on this site comes from a kernel of truth… someone had an inspirational idea, they heard a story, someone has a men in uniform fantasy… something. When you posted this story, you angered a few people who’d been in situations (good and bad), and you invited reaction. If you can’t handle that, it’s not our fault.

4) ANY unit having a tradition such as this would be dismantled, hopefully by the brass before the regular enlisted got to the, because the chaos it would cause would tear commands apart. If a command sanctioned it, as it does in your story, then the reaction is amplified. Those of us who care about group dynamics know it, and that’s why your story pisses in our coffee.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I’ve always wanted to see my wife in a gang bang. She’s talked about how she’d like to try 5 maybe 6 guys. We’ve never been able to arrange it. Guess there’s a few things that are just to taboo.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShades7 months ago

Thanks for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

5 Stars, she's part of the team now!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

One mans fantasy is another mans nightmare. To the male part of this duo. You might want to wonder why your wife wants to write about being gang fucked and you might think about why she wants you to write about being publicly humiliated and disrespected. Yes you say these "stories" are fiction but the husband of this couple should ask his "loving wife" some questions about how she wants to cuck him and be the whore like the story. But if the husband of this couple is fine being cucked and humiliated then go for it.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I gave you 5 Stars. Sharing is included in the Loving Wives section but most readers here hate it. Move to Group Sex maybe? Also, the comments from guys not liking it are well written and that is their privilege. Making it part of the requirement for joining the group after the actual military qualifications are fulfilled makes it unacceptable to them and I concur.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Any unit who would do that kind of initiation to a members wife isn’t worth the uniforms they’re wearing ! Where’s the honor in humiliating one of their own by gang banging his wife ? There isn’t any honor , let alone dignity , in their behavior and when you factor in the initiation as a required condition to become a brother-in-arms then you have flagrant disregard to the entire armed services as a whole . This behavior would not be tolerated let alone condoned by any branch of the military and likely result in loss of rank and a court martial and may even be a crime punishable by stint in Leavenworth or other federal prison . Would anyone want to join an elite unit with those assholes as members ? They have no honor , no integrity , no morals and no business in the military ! If those are the types of men whom are defending our fine country then we have already lost the war .

MarquisDeErosMarquisDeEros7 months agoAuthor

I'm the husband in the husband/wife team who wrote this story. This is a work of fantasy, it never really happened. I'm a little shocked by some of the comments written, especially by current/former military.

The comments that have honestly cracked me up the most, are the ones providing moral judgement on fictional characters. Seriously, you're on a porn site, reading porn about shared wives, and then expressing moral condemnation of fictional characters? Time to involve a qualified therapist, your mental health is important. Don't ignore it!

The comments that are most disconcerting to me are the "if this is true, our country is doomed" comments. Closely followed by the "I served/am serving and this triggers me" comments. I served too, and in an elite unit, but in an era when we didn't all get a puppy dog to take on airplanes with us we returned. If the new generation of soldiers were so soft and sensitive that they could not handle a fantasy story like this, then that would be why "our country is doomed". Fortunately, I know that the whiners that have been commenting are not representative of the vast majority of our battle hardened military, which remains the finest fighting force that the world has ever seen! Ooo Rah!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMarquisDeEros@MarquisDeEros
Middle aged hot couple who enjoy creating (and living some) fantasies, together. Not professional writers by any stretch of the imagination. We just wanted to share some of our fantasies and hope that you enjoy them as much as we do!