All Comments on 'The Best of Two Marriages'

by Cuckvoyeurfan

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 1 year ago

Plot developed a little too quick for me, especially with no mention of emotional connection issues if they start an “approved “ affair. 4*

bucco40bucco40about 1 year ago

Would love another chapter. The girls and Adam together for a threesome. Maybe some girl on girl action as well.

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinionabout 1 year ago

I loved it. Interesting story, I wonder how many people of a certain age are affected in this manner. I suspect with all the ads on TV for ED treatment meds it more of a male problem then a female issue. There are lubes for women that also have hormone supplements that keep the skin of the vagina flexible and supple. I think it would be stamina that was the limiting factor for men. As they age sensitivity is reduced so it takes them linger to reach their goal. Of course, if their stamina is good that could work out to both of their mutual benefit. Wonder how many studies have been done on this subject?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The end was a bit strange. Jen could enjoy being penetrated after all. But only after Adam fucked her sister? That aside, a very nicely told story.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyabout 1 year ago

Great story. More please.

Baqfid12Baqfid12about 1 year ago

Really enjoyed it! Hope you keep it going!

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 1 year ago

A good love story, with all parties satisfied

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Outstanding

liz33ndliz33ndabout 1 year ago

great story, i do hope for a second chapter, yes i know. i am being greedy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I really enjoyed it. Very well written. I too would like to see a part 2, and yes I'm being greedy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

To JustOneMansOpinion, this is a very real problem. My wife dealt with it (menopause) for over 10 years. Between the dryness, hot flashes, and lack of wanting sex, it became a real problem in our marriage. Then later on I needed the little blue pill after my heart attack. So, things did kind of even out.

It's one of those things that when I see all of these "cuckold or cheating wives" stories about women who are 40+ and wanting sex, that I just don't understand because in another 3 or 5 years they will be in menopause and their sex life will become problematic with a younger guy who will want it all of the time. I suppose that's why most of the real cheating wives try to find the right guy before they reach 30-35 (prime age for finding a husband). After all the average age of a marriage is now 3 to 5 years for women (used to be 5-7) before cheating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

enjoyed all the way to the end. Wonder what happen when they woke up the next morning , or did it ever happen again,

Pappasleaze!

Rob_RoyaleRob_Royale12 months ago

Really well done. Sexy and fun.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

My pussy is drenched. OMG I need a dick right now!

CasyWoodsCasyWoods8 months ago

Sharing, Surely as God Intended

;).!.(;

shadrachtshadracht8 months ago

Hot, but skipping out on the first time play between Lynn and Adam felt like you skipped the big pay off for the build up.

jwswinglejwswingle7 months ago

Was there a morning after/continuing story? It begs for about another 5-6 chapters. It seems primed to go much further, sisters sharing him simultaneously, exploring each other, etc. Lynn's husband could even, maybe, be given lessons and improve, physically, emotionally, openly. Many chapters still to be written.

centralsquareguycentralsquareguy6 months ago
Lovely!

Thus us a terrific story! Thank you, just lovely!

Kisses...

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I agree with others that she should have left some room for her ti be able to watch, but it was really hot that she sucked her sisters cum off her husbands cock. I just wish he called her out on it as she did it , as that is the type of thing that could easily get them both off. Thx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous