The Best of Two Marriages

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's devious, Lynn. Maybe your lover will experience things with you that Darryl hasn't."

Lynn blossomed into a devious smile and said, "Exactly! I might become a little more adventurous, right?" I nodded in agreement as we both chuckled.

We made our way to the back door where it was only a few steps to the hot tub. It was still dusk outside, but ours is a very private yard, and no one would be able to see us run naked across the patio. We laid our towels on a fence post next to the spa, and Lynn stepped up and into the tub first. Her small bum looked just as firm as when she was a teenager. I noticed her eyes peeking at my breasts as I settled in beside her.

Once seated, we clinked glasses and began our evening with abandon. The water hid everything from shoulders down, so the two of us just enjoyed the warm jets cascading all around. I maneuvered my hips to find a jet that provides a gentle reverberation between my thighs. I have used it before, but to get it to contact my clit, I would have had to assume a more unnatural position, so I just enjoyed the teasing tingle.

We were a second glass in when I divulged my secret. "Lynn, I have something to tell you about our marriage that I've been reluctant to bring up."

Lynn asked with a slight slur, "What is it? Is everything okay?" She looked serious.

"We aren't breaking up or anything. Adam and I have been struggling a bit in the bedroom as well. I just knew that you were having your own issues, and wanted to focus on you, first." Lynn looked instantly relieved, but waited patiently for me to continue.

"I didn't want to say anything until now, because we have been managing the situation. But, I've been so worried about you and what you've been going through, I just kept it to myself." I then went through my personal issues and how it was affecting our sex life. Lynn understood and nodded as I explained how we have been handling it.

"That is really too bad, Jen," she offered. "I always thought how lucky you are to have a guy like Adam."

"I am. He is so wonderful in so many ways. I've felt so guilty for not being able to please him the normal way, you know?" Lynn nodded.

"You know I'm always here for you, though, big sister."

"Yeah, I know that. And thank you. We have a great relationship."

I went on to say that we are still having regular sex, but it has been mostly oral or mutual masturbation. I noticed my sister's eyes glaze over as I was speaking and wondered if she was picturing Adam and I having sex. The thought made me feel even warmer in my loins than the hot tub had done.

"Darryl has never been one to go down on me without being pestered," complained Lynn.

"Oh, God, Adam absolutely loves oral as much as I do. But I feel badly that he can't finish the normal way." Now I was really becoming aroused, and the thought of Adam going down on my little sister was overwhelming. Just then, the sliding door opened and Adam peeked his head out.

"Hey, ladies. Can I get you some more wine?"

Lynn stiffened and checked to ensure that her naked body was hidden under the layer of bubbles and foam.

"Good idea," I responded. The door shut and Lynn looked a bit uncomfortable.

In a low voice, Lynn said, "I thought Adam had cards tonight."

I responded with, "And I thought you were looking for a chance for a discreet opportunity to get laid?" Her eyes grew wide and darted between my eyes and the sliding door in a mild panic.

Lynn took a huge gulp of wine to finish off her glass. "And you told him about this?"

I giggled a bit and answered, "He knows what Darryl said to you. I haven't told him that I think he's the one that I think you should be with."

Lynn sat stone faced, taking all if this in. "And, you would be okay if something happened? If he and I...?"

"Lynn. You're not stealing him away from me. It's just two people who have the same needs. I trust you and I trust Adam. If anything happens, I will be fine with it."

As I finished that sentence, my man opened the door once more and brought the magnum to the bucket, replacing the empty.

"Do you want to join us, Hun?" I smiled invitingly.

"Sure, if Lynn doesn't mind. You did say this was a ladies' night."

Lynn spoke up. "No, I don't mind. At all." There was a slight nervousness to her tone.

"Okay then. I'll go get my..." Lynn interrupted him.

"Jen and I opted for no clothes in the hot tub. Since we left our suits in the house, you might as well too. Just bring a towel back." Adam looked at me for reassurance, and looked back to my sister.

"You don't mind, Lynn?"

"I am in the good hands of my big sister. I don't mind at all." Despite an obvious slur in her speech, Lynn confirmed her words with an assertive nod and a mischievous grin. Adam returned to the house and Lynn leaned in close to me. She said, "Jen. Are you sure?" Her face was sincere and her breath full of wine.

"Never been more sure. I hope it happens, for both of you." With that, the door slid open once more, and out came my husband with his towel wrapped modestly around his waist. I moved away from Lynn to make room for Adam between us. She did not take hers eyes off him and shifted in her seat when his towel left his hips.

It was Adam's turn to be nervous; this would be the first time that his sister-in-law would see him in all his glory. His back was toward us at first, and when his towel dropped, we both enjoyed the muscular tautness of Adam's backside. I heard Lynn hold back a gasp when Adam turn around, and I smiled as my husband walked awkwardly to the steps of the spa. His junk is impressive, and for some strange reason, I felt proud when Lynn's mouth hung open as Adam approached. He took a sip from a highball glass of whisky he had brought with him, and set it down next to the well-picked-through cheese and fruit dish. When I eyed his semi-erect cock and balls that were packed tightly beneath, I knew we were about to tread somewhere neither of us had been before.

I patted the seat back between us while Lynn poured another glass, so as to keep her eyes from staring at his hardening cock and curly pubes. "Thanks for bringing out the wine, hun," I said as he turned around to sit. Adam didn't want to face his bottom toward Lynn, so the only option was for him to expose his hardening cock to her instead.

The entire shaft pulsed with each surge of blood, and before his beautiful dick slipped beneath the foamy waters, it was pointing nearly straight up. I could only expect that Lynn was at least as excited as I was.

Adam reached his arms up and back, onto the top rim of the spa, above Lynn's head and behind mine. I think he was uncertain what he would do with them if he kept them at his sides. I slipped one foot against his and gently stroked Adam's leg with my toes. He looked to me and smiled.

Adam asked, "So, Darryl is away for the weekend?"

"Yes. It is their annual retreat, Lynn replied.

I offered, "I've got Lynn settled in to the spare bedroom. She's staying the night."

"That's great. You're more than welcome here anytime, Lynn."

Enough of the small talk, I thought. "Adam, I've already told Lynn that you know about their situation, and she also knows about what has been happening with my body lately."

He reached back and took another sip of his drink and responded with, "I see." He looked to Lynn and saw her nervousness. He added, "So let's just all relax a bit and enjoy this." Those words actually helped, and we began to just chill and talk some. As we did, I decided to be a little bolder. I stood up and sat on the top of my seat, fully exposing my naked breasts and drenched red curls. "I'm getting a bit overheated," I said. "I need to cool off a bit."

There was a bit of a pause before my sister worked up the nerve and stood up to sit above Adam on his other side, her butt resting near his outstretched hand. As she shimmied up, Adam was at eye level with Lynn's soaking wet and bald vulva, and his tongue appeared for a second between his lips.

When Adam seemed unsure of how to respond to our twin nakedness, I helped him out. "Are you getting warm as well, hun?"

"Yeah, a bit," he offered, and took the same position between us. While only our nipples gave away Lynn's and my arousal, Adam's trunk-like shaft had lost every wrinkle and stood near vertical. Lynn took another sip, all the while eyeing Adam's manhood.

I took hold of it and glided my fist along its length. I said, "I think somebody is liking this attention." Adam was quiet other than a slight groan when my other hand cupped his balls. Lynn's eyes were glued to my hands. Adam's rock hard abs tensed as he tried to control his response to my sexual play. I looked at Lynn and said, "Wanna try?"

Adam kept his hands behind us, and Lynn nodded. I let him go, but his stiffy stayed vertical. Lynn moved her right hand to feel Adam's veiny, thick shaft. It twitched at her gentle touch, and Lynn moved her small hand up and down my husband's formidable dick. "Mmm," she moaned. Her tiny fingers could not reach all the way around his formidable dick.

I sat back and enjoyed the look on Adam's face at my sister's touch. "Adam, do you like how Lynn's pussy looks?"

His eyes widened. "It looks very sexy. Do you keep it like that all the time, Lynn?" Adam never looking away from her bald vulva while she carefully stroked him.

Somehow Lynn got up the courage to say, "I did it that way just for tonight."

I stood and Lynn stopped playing with Adam, wondering if she had done something to upset me. I kissed my husband full on his lips and said, "I love you both so much. I'm going to bed." I pecked Adam's cheek once more and added, "I'll see you in our bed, after." As I stepped out of the tub and onto the first step down, Lynn took my hand with her other.

I looked back at her. "Are you sure," she asked. I nodded assuredly and turned away from them and pulled the towel from the fence post. I walked to the door and slid it closed behind me, wiping the droplets of water that drizzled down my body while I made my way to our bedroom. I wanted them to do whatever it was they wanted, without me there to make it awkward. As I lay in my bed, I could hear some faint noises outside for a time and then all was quiet for the next while.

A few minutes later, feet shuffled along the carpet down the hall, followed by the soft click of Lynn's bedroom door. I could not take the wait, and found myself slipping out of our room to stand next to Lynn's bedroom door.

Their cooing sounds were more clear and I listened to each of them respond as the other found ways to give pleasure. I wanted badly to see if it was a hand or lips or tongue that was causing the sounds emanating from within. As I stood next to the door, my honey began running down my leg.

When my sister uttered, "Oh, fuck, that feels good," I had to get away before I masturbated right there. I slipped back into bed, pulled the sheet back and laid down awaiting Adam's return. About fifteen long minutes later, I heard our door open and Adam slipped into the room, heading toward our en suite bathroom.

He saw me in the dim light, and whispered, "I'm just going to get cleaned up."

I sat upright and called in a louder whisper, "Oh, no, you're not. Get over here." I dipped a finger into my pussy and found it wetter than it has ever been. Adam stood by the bed and I spread my legs wide. "Did you fuck my little sister?" I couldn't believe how I could say such a dirty thing to my husband.

"I did," Adam answered breathlessly, his eyes glued to my sticky finger. I raised my knees high and splayed them wide and stared at his flaccid and glistening cock. He saw the wanton look in my eye and cracked a smile. Until that moment, Adam was probably worried how I might react after he had actually fucked my sister. At this point he knew I was even hornier than I was in the hot tub. I needed him hard, so I motioned for Adam to come up on the bed. I laid back and opened my mouth wide.

Adam climbed up on the bed on his knees and held out his cock near my open mouth. I inhaled deeply, smelling the sultry pheromones of my younger sister. He smelled of steamy sex. My right hand grabbed hold of his member and pulled it between my lips. I tasted both his salty flavor and Lynn's musky scent. Adam slid his hand onto my chest and toyed with my left nipple and then my right. I began to suck his cock like an animal, knowing he had serviced my sister and wanted him to give me the same pleasure.

Adam knelt over me, enjoying my slathering tongue while his hand moved down my body, past my soft belly and down over the downy red curls hiding my labia. His cock hardened as I sucked him; my hands took hold of Adam's strong glutes and pulled him as deeply into my mouth as I could. When he slipped his finger inside me, Adam groaned, and said, "Jen, you're so wet!"

"I know," I mumbled around his thick shaft. Adam's bulbous knob found my gullet, and his pace increased, but I did not want it to end this way. I pushed him from my mouth and looked up at him. "I need you inside. I am so fucking ready!"

My husband moved between my legs, his fist keeping his shaft rigid, and asked, "How do you want it?" I was already turning over onto my knees, my feet resting just outside of Adam's knees. I raised my ass up high and kept my face buried into a pillow. I pictured sweet Lynn offering her smooth slick pussy to Adam just moments ago. He shuffled a bit and pushed his thick knob into my sopping wet orifice.

The room filled with my long, almost wailing moan as Adam easily slid his thick pole inside me. There would be no pain tonight, no dryness or irritation. I felt his imposing flesh drive as deep as he was able, prodding at my cervix. My fullness scattered electric pulses through my body. I made fists and scrunched the bed sheets tightly. My vagina stretched to accommodate him and the only thought in my head was of what Lynn's face looked like when my husband found her deepest recesses.

Adam took control of his speed and depth, adjusting as my writhing and moaning suggested; he used long, slow strokes followed by short punching jabs. Each change of pace just drove me closer to orgasm, and I was about to cum faster than I ever have.

"Cum on my cock, Jen!" Adam offered hard and deep thrusts to take me over the edge. "Cum on it like Lynn did!"

My head was swimming as my body tensed; legs and arms flailed about uncontrollably. I experienced a huge release and felt a gush of water spray between my thighs and all over the sheets between us. I was dizzy with joy, and heard the sloshing sounds of my watery ejaculate spilling from me and all around Adam's cock and balls. My climax continued to torture me with rhythmic jolts. I could take no more, and pulled my hips forward to remove Adam's stiffness from within.

A series of minor tremors followed, and Adam lowered his body onto mine to comfort me as my climax ebbed. His heaviness felt good; I had reclaimed him as mine and really enjoyed his fat cock inside me for the first time in a long while.

When I could again speak, I asked softly, "Did you cum?"

"I couldn't! I got too excited watching you."

We laid there, him rolling off to one side, and neither made noises for some time, but for our return to normal breathing. I was first to move, and stood up beside the bed and asked, "Wanna shower?" Adam nodded and we made our way to the en suite. As we were drying off I asked, "Do you want to cum Adam?" I wasn't really in the mood but I wanted to please him if he did.

"Wow. I think I'm good. You girls took a lot out of me!" I spanked his bare ass cheek and laughed and I reached around from behind end savored his warm, muscular body against mine. When we got back into bed and I became the little spoon, it felt perfectly natural and safe to have my husband holding me like that. It would seem that our sex life was not quite ready to go quietly into the night.

12