The Best of Two Marriages Ch. 02

Story Info
Lynn is liberated and has a bucket list.
2.6k words
4.76
10.2k
28

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 04/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saturday morning, I woke up to Adam's soft, contented snoring, and slipped quietly from the bed. The clock on the night table showed 7:25 as I slid my arms into the housecoat that was hung on the back of the bedroom door.

I tiptoed past Lynn's bedroom door and made my way downstairs to the kitchen. Smelling freshly brewed coffee, I found my sister sipping from a mug at the kitchen table. Lynn wore just the long sleeve sweater from the night before, and even with her legs crossed the black gusset of her panties peeked out.

I startled Lynn, who was thumbing through her phone, with, "You're up early!"

Lynn jumped at the sound and responded, "Jesus, Jen!"

"Sorry, I thought you saw me."

"I couldn't sleep. I'm so amped up from last night. How are you?"

"You're amped up? Adam and I had the best sex last night!"

"Really? It turned you on that we...?" I nodded and grinned wide.

"And he banged you after?" continued Lynn. "Geez, Jen, you really did marry a stud!"

I got myself a mug and filled it with fresh brew, sat down next to Lynn, and asked coyly, "So, you enjoyed my hubby?"

Lynn blushed at the question, but hurriedly answered, "Jesus, yes! You weren't even in the house when Adam started playing with my boobs."

I interrupted, "See! I told you he likes your little tiddies!"

"I told him to stop or I would cum just from that. He took it as a challenge and sucked all the harder while playing with the other one. I came really hard in less than a minute!"

"God, can you really cum like that?"

"For sure. Mine might be small but they are super sensitive. Adam slid down and began eating me out after I came. I was SO frigging wet, but when Adam added two fingers inside me, I thought I died and went to heaven. He finger blasted me while his tongue worked my clitty, and I gushed all over the his face... You should have seen how wet his face was! You will need to change the water in the spa... Yuk!"

I giggled and said, "Don't worry about it." I was becoming aroused from Lynn's descriptions. "That is awesome, Lynn. I'm glad you two had fun last night."

Lynn leaned in close and added in a lowered voice, "Jenny, I have to tell you that when your husband took me to bed, I have never experienced anything like when he slid his dick inside me. He is so much bigger than Darryl. Bigger than any guy I've been with, actually."

I sipped my coffee, imagining my little sister impaling herself on Adam's fat cock.

Lynn looked me in the eye and asked, "Do you think we could we both go and wake Adam up?"

"You mean like...?" I pictured the look on Adam's face with the two of us in bed with him.

"I think he deserves attention from both of us. That is, unless you would rather not. I get it if you don't want to." I was enjoying dirty thoughts of the two of us servicing Adam, but suddenly the reality was staring me in the face.

"I think we should," I said, astonished at the prospect. We quietly made our way up to the bedroom, where I pointed to the bed and indicated Lynn should crawl in behind my sleeping husband. I dropped my housecoat on the floor while Lynn pulled her sweater over her head; her dark brown nipples were already hard. Then Lynn lifted the duvet and slid in, big spoon style, against the warm body of my man.

When Lynn wrapped her arm around Adam's torso and fingered his curly chest hair, I leaned over and whispered, "Adam... time to wake up."

Adam's eyes opened and he smiled at me. Then, he realized it was not my arm cuddling him. He turned to see the sly smile of his sister-in-law, as her naked body pressed into his. "Oh, my!" he offered. "Get in here!" Adam raised the duvet to welcome me against his chest while Jen toyed with his left nipple from behind.

I kissed Adam as my sister's hand drew down his rib cage and savored the sinewy muscles of Adam's backside. When our kiss ended, Adam rolled onto his back and said, "Who wants a face ride?"

Both of us laughed, but Lynn jumped at the offer. She pulled back the duvet and climbed up where her knees straddled Adam's head. He looked up at her while she nestled her baby smooth vulva onto his face, and was immediately rewarded with a tongue bath. Lynn's hips began undulating against Adam's flicking tongue.

I slid down the bed and pulled the blankets back, ready to take his already responding dick in my mouth. Lynn had grabbed hold of the headboard and was moaning at the sensations that Adam's expert tongue provided. I licked the pearl of precum from his piss slit, and gently cupped his full, tight balls, going to work on Adam's very rigid pole. Blood had engorged the veined skin until it was so taut that I thought it might tear. I enveloped the tip and sucked hard on just his spongy helmet.

When I peered up, Lynn's firm ass cheeks were clenching and releasing as she rode her juicy muff up and down Adam's face. Before she had time to orgasm, Lynn muttered, "I need your D."

Lynn shimmied down Adam's torso while I held Adam's shaft by its base so I could witness my sister lower her very wet pussy lips onto it. There was actually a sloshing sound once his bulbous head slipped past Lynn's tight opening. Lynn saw the delight on Adam's face as Lynn's tight little bottom landed at his hips. Her own body quivered as his spear head bumped against her tender cervix. Her eyes closed while a breathy moan escaped her lips.

I was feeling a little felt daring, so as my little sister began a slow up and down grinding motion on Adam's pole, I reached around each side of Lynn's chest and lightly toyed with her dark brown Hershey's kiss nipples. It was the first time Lynn and I had ever done anything together sexually, and my touch had its desired effect.

As I softly squeezed and pulled, Lynn uttered, "Ohhh, Jenny..." I felt the electricity course through her body from Adam's and my ministrations, and in only a few seconds, Lynn began a full body shudder and impaled herself onto all of Adam's cock. Her torso and legs shook violently as Adam's embedded prick battered Lynn's tiny body.

I released Lynn's nipples and watched as my sister fell forward onto Adam's chest, her chest heaving. His hairy arms caressed Lynn's smaller form as her climax ebbed. Lynn inched off Adam's unspent dick while I stroked Adam's pussy-glistened shaft.

When Lynn slid off to one side of my husband, he called out, "Get up here, Jen!" I quickly crawled up one side of Adam's body while Lynn made her way down the other. As I hovered over Adam's torso, I turned to face Lynn and lowered myself onto Adam's ready dick. Lynn had taken a position between Adam's legs as his steel hard dick filled me up. I rested back against Adam's furry chest and glided up and down his stiffness.

Lynn enjoyed the sight of Adam's man-sized cock working me, and lay down between his thighs, pushing Adam's legs apart to access his ball sack. Lynn pursed her lips around one nut and slowly drew it into her warm, wet mouth.

Meanwhile, I was increasing my pace only inches above Lynn, whose hands caressed Adam's powerful thighs while she gently suckled on one ball and then the other. I had no idea that Lynn could be so dirty in bed.

Adam moaned out loud at the double sensations. The reddish bristles of my pussy lightly brushed Lynn's nose when Lynn moved her attention from Adam's balls to the base of his thick shaft. She smelled the sweet pheromones that my thrusts slathered along Adam's cock, and Lynn lapped up the gooey drool.

I gazed down at my younger sister licking and kissing Adam's cock and balls while Adam's cock head bumped against my cervix each time I crashed onto his body. Why wasn't I hurting from the dryness that has accompanied insertion for the last few years? I was more than well lubricated at this point, so was it the addition of this other woman to our bed that has brought on my flow of juices?

I jolted slightly when I felt my clit rub against something; I looked down to see Lynn's thumb was strumming my fully engorged button. Lynn looked up and grinned as she licked the sweet juices from Adam's pole. My brain was becoming over stimulated from the combined pleasures that a big dick and a gentle thumb were offering.

Each time I took Adam's dick to the hilt, another flick from my sister sent waves of pleasure to my brain. I kept my balance by taking a handful of Lynn's curly hair and closed my eyes while she digitally toyed with the tip of my clit. Adam let me control the drawing in and out of my pussy while feeling the warmth of Lynn's breath at his crotch.

As I began to jut my hips into Lynn's thumb, Adam felt he was near the point of no return. "Oh, fuck! I'm going to cum!" he shouted. Lynn's tongue was pressed against the base of the tube that runs his full length, when the first surge escaped his balls. She had never been in such a position before, and left the flat of her tongue against the thin membrane while four or five more wads of ejaculate passed by beneath the skin.

Savoring the multiple blasts filling my womb, I began my own climax. His grunts and my guttural moans filled the bedroom, while semen seeping from my labia bathed Lynn's tongue in Adam's baby batter. Her long licks would graze my clit and I would shudder momentarily.

"Jesus," called out Adam, as his sister-in-law began sucking in one of his testicles. His head bucked from the bed as his balls completely emptied into me. When my orgasm ebbed, I collapsed on top of Adam.

Lynn looked up to see the results of our play. A foamy wash of semen and female juices slathered over both my reddened pussy lips and the softening shaft of my husband. In a few seconds, his shriveling cock head plopped from my vagina, releasing a deluge of cum. She sucked in his head to taste the mix of our fluids, then popped it from her mouth and used her index finger to wipe a globule of semen between her lips.

I rolled off of Adam and landed beside him with his arm holding me to his body. "Your turn, Lynn. Get up here!" said Adam.

Lynn's eyes widened and she responded in astonishment, "You can go again?"

Adam laughed out loud. "No! I meant get up here and ride my face! You didn't finish that way, earlier." The three of us laughed together while Lynn made her way up his muscular body. I moved aside enough for Lynn's knee to land beside Adam's head while she lowered her own sopping pussy onto his tongue.

Lynn used the fingers of both hands to pull her pussy lips wide apart, exposing her swollen clit. In moments, Lynn found herself nearing the brink of orgasm from Adam's talented tongue. Although I had never been intimate with other women before that night, I found myself entranced by Lynn's small, jiggling boobs and rocking hips. Adam was moaning beneath Lynn while she closed her eyes and savored his flicking tongue. Lynn jumped slightly when I reached my right hand up and played with Lynn's left nipple and rolled it's rubbery nub between thumb and finger.

Lynn began to wail so loudly, the neighbors would surely hear if they were awake. "Ohhh, God! Ohhhhhhh. I'm, I'm cumming!" she yelled. I squeezed Lynn's nipple all the harder as my sister's body contorted as if she were being electrocuted. Soon after, she too fell onto the other side of Adam, and we all just lay there for a few moments in silence.

Lynn was the first to rise. "Can I use the shower, guys?"

"Sure," I offered. We need to cuddle for a bit anyways." I leaned in and we held each other while the shower ran in the bathroom.

Adam said softly, "Well, that was different. Your sister seemed to enjoy it. How about you?"

"I think Darryl doesn't know what he's missing."

"I think you are right about that. But I'm fine with having two hot women in my bed!" He paused and added, "I have to make a run to the liquor store after we get cleaned up. Do you need anything while I am out?"

"Nothing comes to mind," I replied as the bathroom door opened and then Lynn's door opened and closed. We got up and showered together, went down stairs and found a note that read:

Jenny

Going home to get changed. Drop in later if you like.

<3 Lynn

I made Adam and I an omelet and right after, he left to run his errands. I cleaned up the kitchen and changed the sheets on our bed. I went to do the same in Lynn's room, but the bed was already made up.

I texted Lynn; It went like this:

Me: Busy?

Lynn: Nope. C'mon over

I walked to her house and found her sitting on the front porch, drinking from a mug. A second mug awaited my arrival. "Looks too light for coffee, but smells delicious."

"A big shot of Bailey's make all the difference."

I tasted the sweet, steaming brew and replied, "Mmm, yes it does."

Lynn asked how I felt about the recent events in the bedroom and I told her that Adam and I enjoyed it. She also noticed that I seemed to have been wet enough for Adam's penetration. I explained that I thought it might have been because how exciting it was to have had that taboo sex with my hubby and my sister.

"Was that your first time with a girl, Jenny?"

"Um, yeah. How about you?"

"No. I experienced that with the guy I dated before Darryl. It was a drunken threesome in a motel room at Spring Break. It was a bit awkward then, but it felt really good with you and Adam."

"We said the same thing. Adam and I had so much fun. You kind of livened it up for us."

Lynn smiled at the compliment, then added, "I was really nervous about you, though. I had really wanted to go down on you while Adam's was fucking you. I was afraid that that might have turned you off, if it turned out that you aren't into girls."

I thought about that for a second. "No, that wouldn't have bothered me at all. I enjoyed playing with your boobs, and wondered what it would be like to go down on you as well. I just didn't have the guts."

"Hey, it is all good then. At least we both know now." We finished our drink while neighbors passed by and others mowed their lawn.

"When does Darryl get home?" I asked.

"Not until Sunday night."

"Well, I've got an idea, then. If you're up for it."

Over a second Bailey's and coffee, Lynn and I discussed a plan to give Adam the night of his life. It would turn out that Darryl's loss would be our gain.