The Best Orgasm of Your Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I mean, wow" was about all I could say, trying to regain at least some dignity. Mistress Aurora laughed, playfully pinching my nose.

"I had a feeling you'd like my outfit for the evening," she smiled, her hand cupping the cage through my pants, twitching immediately from the attention. "Really like it, I see. Good girl." I whimpered, staring at my Mistress, a week of frustration instantly pushing me into my submissive self, falling quickly under her control. "Now. Strip."

I blushed from her command, but didn't need to be told twice. Soon I awkwardly stood in front of my friend, unsure of what to do with my hands, clit and harness fully on display. Her smile grew, tracing a finger on and around the cage, listening to my whines of frustration. "This is such a cute look for you, Rory. I'm so glad you're wearing it for me." I pouted, the aching between my legs only strengthening, knowing Aurora was being mean on purpose!

Taking my hand, I was led to her bedroom, immediately groaning seeing the lingerie on her bed. Somehow, I knew it wasn't for her, soon confirmed as Mistress had me kneel, locking a light pink collar around my neck. Matching stockings and suspenders came next, feeling amazing on my smooth legs. Certainly not the first time I had worn nylons, but mixed with the cage, the atmosphere, and the aching need to cum churning inside of me, I started to get lost in the sensations.

Aurora laughed, teasing me about my excitement, helping tighten lightly a corset around my waist. Matching pink elbow length satin gloves, and a cute little bow in my hair, and she announced me done, sitting me down for make-up. I steadied my hand from shaking as she went about getting things ready for the night, lining my eyes and lips with what she provided. After checking in on me, Mistress pronounced that I was indeed pretty, enjoying the deep blush she always seemed to bring out on my face.

I felt silly, but as she dragged me to the mirror, I started to adopt the role she wished of me for the evening. Her good girl, her sissy, her toy. A little doll to be played with, tormented, teased, and displayed. I had no idea what was in store for me, but as I felt Aurora's comforting hug around me, I remembered my rules, my promise, and hers. I trusted her, and was ready to let her have control, whatever that happened to look like.

Once more I was tied to her chair, whimpering as the restraints tightened around me. I squirmed to test them, knowing I wasn't going anywhere until Mistress allowed it.

"Ah, there we go, my good girl is all set and ready. Let's see how this naughty little clit of yours is doing after being caged all week, shall we?" I've never been both excited and terrified at the same time before, but seeing her devilish smile holding my key was just that. Aurora carefully slid the lock out, quickly slipping off the base ring before I got too excited. I breathed a sigh of relief, feeling my erection allowed to grow, instantly hard and eagerly awaiting release.

Giggling, Mistress placed the cage to the side for now, bringing out her little kit. As with last week, she gently cleaned and shaved, meticulously going over my cock until she was satisfied it was hairless and ready. I readied myself for the cold towel, but failed to stifle my complaints and whining as she wiped me down, smiling the entire time.

"You're such a baby, it's not that cold." Aurora pinched my nose playfully, replacing the towel with warm oil. I groaned, feeling her hands moving up and down, my every attention now resting in my erect, eager cock. This was easily the longest I had gone from playing with myself, desperation present in every part of my body. I whimpered as she fondled my hairless balls, a gentle hand always stroking, slowly building me to the edge.

"My, my. Someone is very eager to cum, aren't they?" I whimpered, pleading wordlessly for exactly that. But Mistress Aurora just smiled, tutting as I was left wanting, left feeling as if my cock was going to explode, as if my orgasm was trapped in the tip, so close to bursting forth. "Sorry hun, I promised you the BEST orgasm you've ever had, not just a good one." I moaned as she stared into my eyes. "Be patient sweetie, it will be worth the wait."

This of course didn't stop her from teasing me for an hour, her hands gently stroking ever so slowly, watching my resolve melt and wither. I was a submissive mess by the time I felt her ice me down, safely locked away in her cage once more. I stared down at my clit once more, the sight becoming a new normal for me, which was only slightly terrifying.

"Much better! I think having a clit suits you far more, Rory. Even if it's fun to play with that cute cock of yours." I could only whine in response, leaning my head against Mistress Aurora for support. She gave me a few comforting pats, the wordsgood girl echoing in my mind, as they always did.

"Okay, now you're ready for the next part of the evening." Confused, I watched as she untied me, helped to my feet. Once more in her bedroom, I watched in horror as she brought out a matching pink dress from her closet. Grinning, trying and failing to stifle her laughter, Aurora took in my expressions as she hung up the dress on the door.

"Cute, eh? I ordered it as soon as you left last week. Isn't it pretty!?" I was speechless, my hands gently feeling the mix of satin and ruffles everywhere. Everywhere. I stepped into the dress with my Mistress' help, my fate sealed with the zipper and ties behind me. The corset helped give me a better waist, emphasised by the flared hem and petticoats. Ruffles tickled my throat, already feeling the constant pressure of my collar, slowly turning around to face Aurora.

And she burst out laughing.

I blushed hard, my poor clit being constantly tickled by the light fabric, straining the hardest it had all week. I stomped my foot, telling her that was rude, which only made her snort even louder.

"You look like a cupcake!" Aurora weezed, barely able to breathe. I pouted, the dress whoosing with me as I moved. Still giggling, Mistress helped me into some matching heels, a cute pink rose on each toe. She had me curtsy for her a few times, her sides now hurting at my expense. "Oh this was definitely worth it. You make such a cute sissy!" I held my pose, humiliated completely, feeling as if my clit was going to explode at any moment.

Breathing out with relief, Aurora finished laughing, inspecting her new pink doll. Fluffing here and there, I was paraded around her apartment, watching me walk back and forth. My gloved hands always holding the poofed out hem of my dress, daintily moving with purpose. Mistress would offer suggestions or commands the odd time, but mostly just let me move around, enjoying seeing me in the humiliating outfit.

Taking my hand, she led me back to the mirror, my blush deepening as I saw my reflection. Mistress Aurora reached underneath a sea of ruffles to find my clit, cupping my obvious excitement.

"My cute silly little sissy, being such a good girl for me." Her hand comfortingly ran along my back, moaning as I felt her touch. "I'm so proud of you Rory for trusting me. I knew you'd enjoy this." And I knew she was right. Despite the shame that coursed through my body, the humiliation of wearing this ridiculous pink outfit, I did enjoy it. I wanted to belong to her, after all. I wanted to be her toy. Her pet. And now I looked the part perfectly.

"Only one final touch!" An excited voice exclaimed behind me.

"More!?"

"Just one more thing!" I whined, wondering what else she could throw at me tonight. I dreaded what it would be, considering her previous surprises had me looking like a sissy cinderella. Suddenly, Aurora's strong grip pushed me over the bed, squealing as I tried to balance in my heels. She playfully spanked my exposed butt to stop my squirming, my protests suddenly replaced with shock as I felt a gloved finger circle my hole.

Now, I was no stranger to anal play, which of course Aurora knew. She'd heard of the many escapades I'd had with partners in the past, taking real or fake cocks happily inside me. But I certainly wasn't expecting it now! It didn't take long for my body to betray me though, soon moaning as the lube coated my hole, her finger brushing against my g-spot every so often. The gloved intruder was soon replaced by what I assumed was a plug, sliding gently into place and staying. I heard her giggle, snapping a few pictures with her phone while holding my clit. Great.

"Perfect. Exactly how I imagined it." Mistress Aurora helped me up once again, steadying me in my heels. Smiling, seeing the glare I was giving her, she blew me a kiss as the glove was removed. I shifted back and forth, the plug a new constant I could feel along with everything else I was wearing for the evening. I stood in front of my Mistress, a smile creeping onto my face, curtsying as best I could. After a week of denial, of control, I was ready to be whatever she needed me to be.

However my smile was robbed as her buzzer rang. Horrified, I stared at her wide-eyed, seeing the biggest grin on her face.

"Who is it?"

It's us, where here!

"Oh hey girls, good timing. Come on up." Aurora pressed the button, the door to her apartment buzzing as it had for me. Rachel and Ishana, her demon friends.

"Mistress, please no..."

She smiled, giggling at the look on my face. "Mistress yes."

"But-"

"No buts, hun."

"Mistress, not them."

"Yes, them."

"You can't!"

"Oh, I most certainly can, baby girl." Mistress Aurora took my hands, squeezing them as I pouted at her. "Remember, Rory. Rule three. Trust, okay? I will only ever push you in directions I know you'll enjoy. Even if they're mean women who enjoy teasing you." Her menacing grin returned, melting any further arguments I had. We both turned as the door knocked, two noisy voices demanding to be let in.

"Well," Aurora said, nudging her head towards the door, "what are you waiting for?"

"I have to open it!?" My heart tried to jump out of my throat.

"Of course! You're my cute little sissy maid tonight, duh. I can't open my own door in front of my maid. That would just be silly." Another giggle, accompanied with a quick boop on my nose, I sighed as I was shoved towards the door. I was overcome with the sensations of my outfit, acutely aware of the plug, cage, nylons, heels, and ruffles.

This was going to be a nightmare.

Accepting my fate, I opened the door. Two shocked faces, similar to mine the first time I saw Mistress that evening, stared back at me.

"Welcome to Mistress Aurora's apartment. Please come in." I curtsied, wishing I could simply melt into the floor.

Rachel and Ishana screamed and laughed, staying in the hallway while they took out their phones. My face reddened deeply, pleading with them to come inside already, but they ignored me completely, trying to snap pictures while doubling over. Mistress giggled through it all, enjoying the scene before her. Eventually they finally came through the door, quickly closing the outside world.

Still screeching and laughing, they embraced Aurora, before circling me like the hyenas that they were, hands playfully lifting my dress. I felt like I was about to die from humiliation, suffering every comment and question by blushing even further. Ishana kept making me curtsy, giving me girly things to say into her camera. I gave Mistress a pleading look, but it fell on deaf ears as she joined in encouragingly.

Laughter dying down, Rachel and Ishana listened as Aurora explained the last week, about our new arrangement, leaving out no details. They squealed, immediately having me lift my dress, my poor clit completely on display.

"Omg, it is so cute and small!"

"How did you even get it in there!?"

Left holding up the hem of my dress, the women sat down, completely ignoring me for the most part. Finally, Mistress ordered me to get some wine, so happy to have something to do. My heels clicking off the floor, her friends laughing all the more as I poured three glasses, complimenting Aurora on her cute little maid. Please kill me.

Mistress grinned, her hand rubbing my ass playfully, thoroughly enjoying showing me off. I stood beside her, softly whimpering, my poor clit about to burst through my cage from being put on display like this. Rachel playfully fluffed with my dress, giggling like a child as it bounced. They both pestered me with questions, all of which I blushed through, but honestly answering them as I knew Mistress would want.

We all hung out and drank all night, thankfully allowed to sit down with them for the most part. After a few drinks I was made to put on a 'fashion show', posing as requested to a chorus of laughter. Rachel, slightly drunk, had me on my knees while shesuggestively placed her finger in my mouth, dreading seeing that picture later on. But once again Mistress was right, despite my fear, despite the teasing, and despite the humiliating experience, I had a lot of fun being a silly sissy for them.

Both women said goodbye far past midnight, demanding updates from Aurora. I curtsied a final time for each of them, knowing by now there was an endless amount of footage on those phones of me. I would never hear the end of this.

"That was fun. You were such a good girl, Rory. I'm so proud of you!" I blushed, knowing after tonight there wasn't anything I wouldn't do to hear Mistress call me that. Helping me out of my ridiculous dress, I breathed a sigh of relief, able to move without ruffles once more. My gloves, heels, and corset also were removed, leaving my bow as she claimed it was, 'too cute to remove'.

Aurora stripped down to just her bodysuit, gathering some cuffs from her kinky box. Lying on my stomach, my wrists and ankles were bound together. She brushed my hair out of my face, staring down at me with a smile.

"There, my good girl is all ready for bed. I'm sure you're tired after being the center of attention for so long." I whimpered, nodding as I sunk into the pillow. Mistress ran her hands over my body, playfully rubbing and spanking my clit, grinning with each flinch. Despite my exhaustion, I leaned into her touch for the next hour, rubbing my legs sore from the heels, teasingly pushing on my plug, massaging my thighs and ass. I was in heaven, my clit straining once more, bound and at the mercy of my Mistress. It was one of the best nights of my life.

For the next few months I was over at Mistress Aurora's apartment every weekend, and any day she requested really. I'd clean for her, cook for her, massage her body, and anything else that came to her devious, controlling mind. One night she had me bound on all fours, using me as a footrest. All night! I was so sore in the morning.

Each week she continued her torment of my poor clit, released for cleanings and teasing. I eventually begged her not to unlock me ever, dreading the edging sessions she put me through. But Mistress had far too much fun at my expense, using it to push me deeper under her control. For months I had only ever felt her hand and my cage, the only sources of pleasure. Each time denied, left frustrated and aching with need, focusing all my energy into serving my Mistress.

A month into being her sub, Aurora introduced me to Darren. Tall, dark, and handsome is a bit of a cliché these days, but he most certainly fit the bill. Tied to her bed, both wearing matching lingerie, she would hold and rub my clit while he fucked her, watching his beautiful cock disappear inside my Mistress. Once I was comfortable with it, I even helped get him ready for her, sucking and stroking his cock. As Aurora put it, 'you don't have one anymore, so you should have a real cock to play with'. She always made sure to remind me exactly what I had given up to serve her. To be her good girl.

Darren was so nice too! He always called me cute, said what a good little cocksucker I was. I felt like I blushed the entire time he was over, crushing on him only a tiny bit. Mistress always teased me when he left, moaning with relief as I massaged her after being fucked. It was funny, not once have I fantasised about fucking Aurora, butwatching her get fucked on the other hand...it did things to my mind.

Together we pushed the boundaries of our dynamic, remaining friends outside of her apartment. Some nights I would just cuddle on the couch watching a stupid movie, or talk about the cute girl I keep seeing on my walk to work. But through it all, I could always feel her subtle control over me, the ever-present cage encasing my sensitive clit.

Through Mistress Aurora I learned how to serve someone, how to put their needs before mine. In tears, my balls trapped by a humbler, I cried thank you each time her hand came down on me. She learned how to use crops, whips, and canes in all the places I didn't like, and the places I did. Always dolled up as her perfect little sissy, after two months under her control I was completely broken. I no longer begged for releases, no longer argued over a humiliating situation. I was her good girl, through and through.

Even my clit had accepted her control! What was once a throbbing ache between my legs, was now just a constant in my life. I always felt it, and definitely still strained against my prison, but it was a part of me now, I needed it. I secretly wished she would never unlock me again, but her weekly teasing sessions continued, reminding me exactly what I had given up for her.

Tonight I excitedly pranced around her apartment, showing off the new latex dress she'd bought me (well, technically we both chipped in but she picked it out!). Baby girl pink, which Mistress seemed to fit me perfectly as a colour, snugly fitting right up to my collar. Sleeveless, incredibly tight down to my waist, before flaring out at the hem. It was just long enough to hide my clit, but that was a moot point as Aurora constantly had me bending over.

Pink boots with a ridiculous heel went halfway up my fishnet legs (guess what colour those were), matching collar and cuffs completing my outfit. Mistress had even gotten me a blonde wig for tonight, pigtails making me giggle on either side of my shoulders. Aurora smiled seeing how happy I was, her hands doing an inspection of their own.

"Rory, sweetie, you've been such a good girl for me the past few months. I'm so glad you're finally accepting of your cage, and being my little slut." I giggled, blushing from her compliments. "I think you're ready baby girl for the promise I made you so long ago."

I whimpered, suddenly overcome with a fear I didn't know I had. "Oh Mistress, please don't unlock me! I want to be your good girl forever, I don't want to ruin that..." Aurora gently cupped my chin, smiling up at me.

"Oh my sweet, silly sissy. Who said anything about unlocking you?" The sternness in her voice, the commanding way she held my waist, and the sudden realisation of what she was talking about, I nearly buckled in my heels. Shaking intensely, I meekly followed my Mistress to the bedroom, excitement coursing through me.

My voice soft, barely able to speak, eyes wide as she lay me down on the bed. "Really?"

"Really, Rory. You are ready, and so am I. Just focus on being a good girl, and I'll do the rest, okay?" I nodded, feeling my dress slide up to expose my ass as it was presented in the air. Mistress playfully snapped a glove onto her hand, making me flinch, before removing my plug. Shaking with need, I moaned like the little whore I had become as she stretched me with her fingers, rubbing and pushing into me. I was in ecstasy.

I could sense Mistress Aurora's excitement as well, pouncing back onto the bed after strapping up. Wasting no time, knowing the months of plugs had prepared me well, she easily slid deep inside of me, until I felt her right against my ass. Instantly I felt the familiar feeling in my clit, more powerful than ever before, that pressure ready to burst through. Hands on my hips, she slowly pulled out her cock, only to shove it deep once more.