The Best Orgasm of Your Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RoryRouge
RoryRouge
622 Followers

I've been fucked before, but I knew this was different. Months of denial, of servitude, of being her sissy, I was devoted to my Mistress. To have her inside of me, holding me, encouraging me to be her good girl, melted my brain in all the right ways. I whined, moaned, whimpered, and pleaded for her to fuck me, a desperate little slut who hadn't orgasmed in months, achingly needy on the end of her cock.

I knew I was going to cum, knew deep down it was time. I tried to beg for permission, but no words would form. I could barely breathe. Mistress picked up the pace, as if sensing the change in my body.

"That's it, Rory. Give yourself to me baby girl. Let go. Become my toy forever." Her voice filled my ears, savouring her words. One hand gripped my throat, pulling me to her, my demanding Mistress biting my ear with her own need, a single word unmistakable as a command.

"CUM!"

And by fuck did I follow the command of my Mistress Aurora. My owner. My world. Months of teasing, of denial, of dressing up for her amusement. Months of punishments, pain, humiliation, all coursing into this moment. Pushed over the edge, in the manner I least expected, my clit exploded, cum spurting through my cage endlessly. I could focus on nothing other than her cock fucking me through my orgasm, encouraging cheers as Mistress left me just enough air to breathe.

In tears, moaning and panting, I finally finished cumming, my body quivering from the experience. Mistress collapsed on top of me, calling me her good girl over and over. After we both recovered, Aurora flipped me over, dragged to the edge of the bed. Barely conscious, I happily moaned as she slid inside of me once more, my legs over her shoulder. I succumbed to my desires so quickly, my body realising this was what it had been missing for so long, cumming over and over while my Mistress fucked the promise she made to me months ago out of me again, and again, and again.

In a daze, I felt myself being led to a chair, the same chair I dreaded each week. Moaning, I felt the rope binding me in place, the cage leave my defeated cock, my dress scrunched up and out of the way. Mistress smiled at the mess I had made, wiping down my poor clit, completely spent and unwilling to enjoy its only moment of freedom.

"My good girl, did I fulfill my promise to you?" I nodded, smiling happily at my owner between my fishnet thighs. Aurora grinned, gently squeezing my balls in her hand. "Good, because you fulfilled yours as well, in so many ways sweetie. I am so proud of you." Blushing, my cock stirring from her words, I simply stared at my Mistress in awe, so happy to have her.

"I was wrong with one thing though I'm afraid. I said before that you needed a Mistress, but unfortunately I can't be that for you anymore." I whined, terrified by what Aurora was saying. But the devious smile quickly spread over her face. "After tonight, and the plans that I have for my good girl, you can no longer simply serve me sweetie. You are going to worship me." She leaned in to whisper into my ear.

"I am going to be your Goddess." I moaned, cock now raging erect and needy, awakened by her realisation. Holding my head, staring deep into my eyes, Aurora made sure she had my every attention. "Is that what you want, my sissy?"

"Yes, Goddess. Yes, yes yes." I stammered, over and over, unable to express just how happy that made me. Thankfully, my Goddess smiled, putting a finger to my lips to silence me.

"Good. Very good. Then I have another happy little surprise for you." I whimpered, cock left throbbing as she disappeared. Returning, Aurora did her usual of cleaning and prepping my clit. No tease today, she seemed to be on a mission, icing me down right away after I was shaved and ready. In her hands was not my cage, however, instead she held something impossibly pink, and impossibly small.

"Your first show of devotion to your new Goddess, Rory. A fitting beginning to our new dynamic." Smirking, I watched in terror as that tiny pink prison made its way around my clit, pushing so far down until I could barely see it. Locked in place, I felt every part of it on me, inside me, and around me. It was as if the last two months of training my clit to stay soft never happened, the same feelings rushing back, coursing through me.

"Oh my sweet little sissy, it is just perfect. Exactly what my good girl needs." I whimpered, leaning against her for support. Goddess Aurora gently ran her fingers along my new clit, the strain I usually felt somehow inside of me now, a new constant pressure. "I know it's small baby girl, but let me make you a promise." Staring into my eyes, I already knew what she was going to say. Smiling, she gently booped my nose.

"You'll get used to it."

RoryRouge
RoryRouge
622 Followers