The Best Place in the World

Story Info
The best place for a human in all the world.
1.2k words
3.47
5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bess was waiting on the bed. She toyed idly with the two long pigtails laying down on both her shoulders, pleased with how they turned out. Another sign of who she was, what she was, like her nose ring, and the choker. A pang of guilt and shame hit her at the thought of her complete submission, but the arousal that subsequently flared at *that* thought made her merely sigh in contentment.

The door closed, and Bess turned. J'xul was there, his scaled face impassive as ever. Bess rolled over and sat up on the bed, shuffling over to the edge and stood up, unable to suppress a smile that welled up from within. J'xul stepped closer. He was short for a lizardman, but still towered over Bess by more than a foot.

Bess bit her lip and dropped to her knees, looking up into his reptilian eyes. Her mouth was moist. Ready.

He gave the slightest of nods.

Her eyes dropped again as she reached up and frantically undid his belt, dropping his pants to the floor and unleashing his manhood. Only partially swollen, the sight and scent of it caused Bess to emit a slight moan, and she felt a tingle between her legs as she beheld the inhuman member, lighter than the rest of him but still scaled it throbbed gently as it swelled before her. She remembered the first time she had seen one. She still thought she was a man then, that humans *could* be men. As soon as she had tasted a lizardman cock that myth was shattered.

As Bess gripped his shaft with one hand her heart was racing, but her well contained clit stayed soft in her panties. Another thrill of shame ran through Bess at the fact she never got hard anymore, utterly submissive to his pleasure with no thought of her own.

Taking Lizardman's cum into one's body had many benefits, besides being its own reward. The feminization of those born with less desirable bodies was one of the biggest benefits in Bess's eyes. Her bust was almost the same size as someone blessed with a feminine body from birth now, and she had grown softer and rounder in all the right places since she started accepting her master race in her mouth, not to mention her clit having shrunk significantly.

Looking up again into her lover's eyes Bess guided the tip to her mouth and gently licked it, slowly circling the tip. J'xul made no reaction, except a very slight raising of his upper lip, revealing his close-set needle like teeth. Bess had learned this as a sign of pleasure, and, encouraged, wrapped her lips around his head. Bess' tongue slathered wildly now around that bulb, so perfectly shaped to own her, open her throat and make her submit. Releasing her grip on him,

Bess' arms came to rest on J'xul's muscular thighs as her eyes fluttered, entranced with the manhood she served. Withdrawing for a moment, Bess surveyed her handiwork, and found his cock was pleasingly lubricated by her saliva.

A broad, rough hand gripped her head from above, and Bess looked up again to see what passed for a grin on J'xul's face. Looking into his eyes she opened her mouth wide, tongue sticking out, waiting. He gently guided her onto him, his cock pressing down onto her tongue first and sliding up its moist length into her mouth.

Simultaneously her lips closed around his shaft, and he let out a hiss at the sensation of his head gently kissing the back of her throat. Bess closed her eyes and focused on her task, gently at first easing forward under his guidance, mounting him with her throat. As her lips snugly gripped the shaft her throat gradually opened like a flower under the assault of his cock. Bess thrilled at how perfectly shaped he was to open her up like this, how perfectly submissive she was. Her mouth was meant for lizard cock, she knew it in these moments. Her whole body was meant for pleasing them and the indescribable mix of joy and shame she felt as she took him down resonated deeply with these thoughts.

Reaching her limit she eased back until his tip was just at the base of her tongue. His hand released the back of her head, and she looked up at him once more, as she thrust her head forward onto him, as if propelled by an unseen force. Slowly and deliberately at first she eased her throat open around him, and gradually sped up, her lips driving further down his shaft each thrust, his taste making her salivate all the more.

Her lips inched closer to the scales of his lower body as the cockhead ran up and down her throat deliciously, gliding along her mouth easily with the copious amounts of saliva now covering the whole length.

Thrust by thrust, she finally reached her goal, her nose pressing against him and her lips softly kissing the flesh around the base of his cock. Their ultimate union now achieved Bess pulled back until the head was on her tongue again.

Now J'Xul started thrusting forward gently, and Bess matched his rhythm, pushing her lips forward with him until he was nudging the entrance to her throat again.

J'Xul started giving a slight grunt at each thrust, and a series of lusty moans emanated from Bess as their bodies worked now in perfect synchrony. Her throat was so wet and yielding now.

Bess was Utterly complicit in the defiling of her mouth, her excitement building in anticipation of his orgasm.

As their pace heightened Bess lifted slightly off the floor, leaning into him as he slammed into the back of her throat. Both of his hands gripped her head now, fingers gripping her hair tightly, as he sharply exhaled.

J'xul pulled back out of her throat and then it was happening. The head twitched and bucked in her mouth and his musky taste filled her senses. As J'xul let out a grunt with each spurt into her' Bess let out stifled gasps around him. Each surge of cum was so powerful, shooting his warm essence so deep into her with each twitch of his cock. Her eyes fluttered and her nostrils flared as she received his lust in its purest form.

Bess could only take it. Take it in her mouthpussy. Take his cock, take his cum, take him as many times as he wanted and never be able to resist.

Each time his powerful balls spasmed another spurt of his dominance shot onto her waiting tongue.

At length his spasms lessened. and she drew back, the sensation of him falling out of her sloppy mouth was delightful. His cock twitched a little once more, and she eagerly suckled the tip to catch the last bit of cum that came out.

Bess sat back down relaxed and gave a giggle as she beheld the man she loved, and his instrument of love. Small trickles of cum and saliva ran down the sides of her mouth as she luxuriated in the taste. J'xul looked down at her lovingly and stroked her hair. For a human this was the best place in the world.