The Princesses and the Orcs

Story Info
A busty, pregnant princess leaves the safety of her castle.
3.5k words
3.64
8.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Hey, this is my first submission! But I've been doing a helluva lot more. I want to let everyone know right now that this story was created with the help of Ai/artificial intelligence. It was a team effort, I guess you could say. And it was so much fun because it felt like writing with another person. Anyway, hope you enjoy this first chapter..)

Princess Sarah had been content with her life for as long as she could remember: she had a happy life, and there wasn't much she could ask for. Sarah had a father and mother who loved her dearly; a kindhearted sister who also was her best friend and whom she shared her deepest secrets with; and there was Pierre, her husband, who's baby she was carrying. The princess felt quite certain that their marriage would work out just fine because they both wanted the same thing. And what was that? To love each other. Yes, that was it! They loved each other very much and were trying to build something great together. The only problem that seemed to arise during this time was that of sex. Yes, that was a word that often crossed her mind when she tried to figure out how to describe Pierre's sexual needs. It was like he did not know what a woman was supposed to do or, more importantly, did during sex.

The few times she attempted to explain things to him in her own little way, his only response seemed to be... 'that doesn't sound good', which really left Sarah wondering if he even knew what sex was at all. In fact, if it weren't for her having to explain the entire process to him, she probably wouldn't have wound up pregnant with his child in the first place. Princess Sarah wondered if everyone in the castle had some kind of sexual knowledge--except her princely husband. Things had taken her several days to figure out the "best" way to bring on Pierre's orgasm since Pierre was never really interested in giving himself pleasure; apparently, he just enjoyed watching Sarah do everything herself. The blonde figured she'd have to watch and learn from someone else. Although, after having to watch countless people get themselves off over the years, she found that doing so made her feel nothing more than a little dirty. Or perhaps she didn't care anymore.

Princess Sarah ran a dainty hand through her long, silky platinum locks and sighed as she looked around her bedroom. Sarah was so tired of being in this castle so much! It was strange because she had been complacent for so long. But the realization of her longing to have more time outside finally dawned on her.

Her mind went to Pierre. He was the only man who had ever made her feel anything. But their intimate life was..... Lacking.

Their sex life seemed more like an attempt at a mating dance. Or a game of tag. A dance that was not a dance at all. One that had no meaning. No purpose. Just a way to pass the days.

Princess Sarah placed a hand on her large belly. She was going to have her work cut out for her when this child was born, regardless of if it was a he or she. Sarah had originally hoped that the 'awkward talk' would be pushed onto Pierre! But, given that Pierre didn't even know how to use his penis at first, well.

Sarah rose from the bed and kicked her feet over the edge of the bed. She sauntered towards the window of her bedroom, gazing out into the sky. The sun was growing weaker, and the night was approaching but had yet to claim its place yet. Sarah looked down at her body. Her breasts were huge and round and her hips were also large in their own right. The princess just wished that her huge breasts were enough to entice Pierre. She had seen him looking at them many times in the past, but... She shook her head. Sarah's eyes sighed, and her hand moved to her belly again..... she was so tired. Her life had become so empty, her life so meaningless. Sarah just wanted to see the sunset. To have the day end.

As her beautiful blue eyes began to burn and moisture formed in them, Sarah's body shivered as a memory came to her. She could feel Pierre's hands on her body. His fingers probing her cunt and his tongue licked the juices of the day's work. The feel of his lips on her neck and his lips on her breast. Sarah's body shivered again. She closed her eyes. Her hand slid to her breast, and she pinched it. Her eyes opened. She saw the sun's beautiful canvas, and she smiled. She felt her mouth swell with saliva, and she licked her lips. That was probably the only time he seemed to go above and beyond for her!

Sarah stared outside the castle for the longest time.

But as he did so, she decided that she wanted to go outside. So that's what she did! Sarah left her bedroom and followed the candle-lit hall of the stone castle, then headed down the stairs to the first floor of the castle. She maneuvered around but was careful not to rouse the attention of her mother and father, who were surely in the throne room. Luckily for her, her stealth paid off, and she headed to the castle door.

The guard that stood before the door... He had fallen asleep on the job.

She pushed the door open and headed outside. The first thing to greet her when she stepped outside was a bird that flew over her head. It seemed to know she was out of her cage. She stared at the bird. But it didn't seem to care about her. The bird flew on and landed on a branch, then started walking on the branch. It seemed to be looking for something. A nest, maybe? She followed it, and the bird flew away and landed on another branch. After walking on that branch, it landed on the ground. Then it started walking towards a thicket. It entered the thicket, and she followed it, curious as to what it was doing. The feathery critter wandered to a hole of some sort, and Sarah looked at the hole curiously and saw what appeared to be green slime. It smelled like.... It smelled familiar. Yes! That smell was the scent of cum.

"Curious," she thought to herself. She inhaled the scent of green slime. It smelled so delicious! Sarah followed the trail of cum left by the bird. It led her to a cave.

She looked at the cave. Then she glanced at the bird. Then she looked and spotted her sister, who was in this cave as well. Princess Sarah was about to call out to her sister when she heard some deep growling coming from within the cave the two of them were in.

Her heart jumped in her big white breast. Princess Sarah threw a hand against her chest, looking ahead nervously. Her eyes widened, and her mouth fell open. Her breath came in quick gasps, and she looked deeper into the cave. Inside, a beast was staring back at her. It had red eyes that glowed within the deep reaches of the darkness and had the body of a lion and the head of a wolf. It was covered in black fur and had fangs that could easily tear her in half.

The beast emerged from the deep shadows, growling. It made a quick dash for her, and its claws ripped her royal dress in half, slashing through the fabric of the dress and cutting deep into her skin.

Sarah screamed out in pain as blood trickled down her back. Then she felt something push her back and knock her over right onto her face and stomach. She cried out in pain but kept her eyes closed. She prayed to the Wind Spirits that her baby hadn't been harmed by the fall onto her belly; that was her deepest fear of all! But that wasn't the end of her problems, either. The beast was behind her, and it was penetrating her rear end with its large, rough cock. It was pushing in and out of her body, and she was crying out in pain.

Her face was pressed into the ground, and she could feel the warm blood covering her buttocks and back. Trickling down her legs. The beast's claws were scratching at her back as its hot breath was on her neck. She felt it clawing at her neck and her face. Tears streamed down her eyes as the beast continued to move its cock in and out of her asshole, pushing hard against her sphincter. Then she felt her sphincter give. It gave way, and she screamed a blood-curdling scream from the pain.

Sarah's sister ran towards her. She had been distracted from the sight taking place, distracted by the sound of growling and shuffling deep within the cave. But now she was fully aware of what was happening to her sister, and she knew she had to stop this. She ran to the beast, but then another beast that looked exactly like this one crept up behind her.

Sarah screamed out in pain, begging the beast to stop: "Please stop! Don't do this! It hurts, it hurts so much!" But the beast didn't listen. It continued to sodomize her as the second beast ripped her sister's clothes and knocked her over, just like Sarah.

Sarah could feel her insides burning as she cried out, her cries growing louder and more torturous as tears began to flood down her cheeks. She could feel the pain of her body burning as the beast continued to penetrate her. Her back arched as she screamed out as the beast growled and continued to penetrate her with growing cruelty.

Princess Sarah looked up, eyes full of tears, at the bird who had brought her to this cave. The bird returned her glance, and in its small mind, the bird realized it had made a mistake by bringing her here! It wanted to lead her to a secret, but it led her to the horny beasts who were now raping her and her sister.

Sarah looked up at the bird. "You have brought me to these beasts," Sarah said in a small voice. "You have led me to my horrible, horrible fate!"

The bird flew away, crying. Guilt overcame the bird's broken heart. The bird spread its wings and flew as fast as it could out of the cave... where it encountered Pierre. Pierre could not sleep that night and decided to go for a walk to calm his mind.

Pierre was a very handsome nobleman. He had a chiseled jaw, wavy black hair, and crystal blue eyes. He was also one of the most handsome men that Sarah had ever seen.

He wore a purple robe and a feathered red hat and carried a brown scabbard on his left hip for his sword. He looked like a powerful man who could save her from her plight.

"A little bird?" Pierre spoke out loud to no one besides himself. He observed the bird and the way it was frantically moving around, as if it were trying to convey something to him through its body language.

"What do you mean?" Pierre asked. He approached the bird, which was now perched on a tree branch in front of him.

The bird lowered its head as if in shame. It imitated, to the best of its ability, the scene playing out in the cave: Sarah walking into the cave, then the beast dashing towards her and ripping her clothes with its claws. Then the bird thrust its hips, imitating the beast sodomizing Sarah. It was pitiful.

Pierre raised a fist to his mouth with a gasp and pressed the fist against his lips, horrified at what the bird had just described to him. The bird flew off, back in the cave's direction again. And Pierre followed the bird, running as swiftly as he could. The trip was quick, and soon they both arrived at the cave. Through the dim light of the cave's opening, he could see. He saw Sarah in the distance, on the ground, with the monster behind her, thrusting its cock in and out of her rear. Sarah was screaming as the beast continued to penetrate her. Pierre ran towards her, crying out her name, and reached into his sheath, pulling out his sword. The beast looked up, and it looked at him. With one swing of his sword, Pierre cut the beast's head off, and it fell backwards, blood gushing from its neck.

Pierre pulled the lifeless beast's cock out of Sarah's rear and rushed over to her. Even though she was still a crying mess, she smiled brightly when she saw him. But then she shook her head. "Hurry, go help Jessica! She's being violated by one of these creatures, too." "Yes, of course!" he said.

"Hurry!" Sarah screamed, her face contorting in pain again.

Pierre spotted the younger sister on the ground, her body being ruthlessly moved back and forth by the beast's cruel thrusts as she sobbed uncontrollably. He wasted no time, sprinted over to her, and swung his blood-covered sword at the beast's neck, cutting it off. He pulled the lifeless creature's cock out of Jessica and then helped the sobbing young blonde to her feet, walking her over to Sarah.

"We have to go," Pierre said to the two sisters. "Go where?" Sarah asked. She was still in a very disturbed state and in a lot of pain. "We should head back to the castle, where it's safe! You two shouldn't have left and come to this cave," he said.

Pierre led the women back toward the castle. He could barely bring himself to look at the two princesses on the way there because the look on their faces was just too heartbreaking. He wished he could bring them comfort. But at least they would be safe from further harm once he had them back inside the castle. Pierre pulled the two women along with him.

He hoped that their child was unharmed.

They did not know that in the back of Pierre's mind, there was a powerful desire to do something for Sarah. To hold her in his arms, to comfort her, and to tell her everything would be okay.

They were nearing the castle when some rustling from nearby bushes filled their ears. They looked around to see what the noise was, but nothing was in sight. Pierre walked over to the edge of the forest and listened. Suddenly, something sprang out and knocked him on his back! It was another one of those beasts. But this time, there were more than two. And they all sprang from the bushes, seven of those horrible monsters.

"Run!" Pierre screamed at them, still on the ground. But the women just froze in place. The monsters were upon them!

Pierre rolled over and grabbed his sword, getting back on his feet. He tried to fight off the beasts, but there were too many of them.

The beasts could smell the scent of sex on the two women, and it made them even more ravenous to feel soft flesh.

Pierre growled in frustration as he withdrew his body from one of the beast's bodies, and prepared to swing at another one of them. But then it rammed into him and knocked him over, sending his sword flying across the ground with a loud clink.

The other beast rushed toward Sarah and began to ravage her. Pierre looked at Jessica, who still stood there frozen, with wide eyes.

"Jessica!" Pierre shouted at her. "Your sister is being violated by that creature! I need your help. I can't defeat them all."

It shocked Jessica to see Pierre lying on the ground with the beasts on top of him. The beasts clawed at his face, chest, and abdomen as he tried to reach for his sword. But she just couldn't bring herself to do anything but stand there.

"Jessica!" Pierre yelled. "Help me!" But still, she just stood there, watching.

Sarah was in the clutches of one of the beasts. They had her pinned down on her back, moving in and out of her with extreme force as she tried to slap them away. Sarah screamed, but another monster, who shoved its cock into her mouth, muffled her scream.

"Jessica!" Pierre cried again. He could see tears in Jessica's eyes. She was on the verge of crying again.

"Jessica, help your sister, do something!" He continued to shout at her, trying desperately to break her out of the state she was in.

Jessica shook her head. She couldn't do anything.

Everything appeared helpless. Pierre could not reach his sword, no matter how far he tried to stretch his hand and fingers. Sarah was being brutally violated in her pussy and her mouth, and Jessica just stood there shaking and crying. But then, coming into view, were a group of green-skinned women. Most of them had long black hair, but a few of them had red hair. They had impressive, defined, and developed muscles that were still just the right size for their feminine bodies without being overly bulky like a strongman.

"What the hell is this?" the leader of them said, shooting her eyes to look at Sarah first, then Jessica, then Pierre. She was repulsed by what she was seeing.

The leader of the green-skinned women was wearing a tight-fitting, black leather shirt that was cut at the chest, allowing nearly a full display of her big green breasts, while a long, silver necklace wrapped around her neck and fell to the cleavage of her bosoms. Her pants were tight and black, like her shirt.

Her outfit emphasized every strong curve on her body.

"What should we do?" asked one of the other green-skinned women.

The leader of the green-skinned women looked at Sarah first, then Jessica, and finally Pierre, before responding.

"Isn't it obvious? We rescue them from these heinous creatures!" The woman smiled, exposing her sharp, white teeth.

She drew two twin long swords that were strapped to her back. Then she and the other women ran forward and slaughtered the creatures in a violent and bloody display. Sarah rose to her feet, and Jessica finally snapped herself out of her trance.

Sarah ran to help Pierre up... But then she choked out a gasp, looking at his stomach: the creatures had clawed and shredded him.

He was breathing slowly.

He reached his hand up to Sarah while Jessica, and the green-skinned women watched in silence.

"Sarah...." he spoke to her in a fragile, fleeting voice. "I love you so much! I'm so sorry for any kind of pain I may have caused you at any point. In some ways, my ignorance holds sway over me. But I've always been certain of my love for you. Please take care of our baby. Jessica... Protect... Sarah.." he continued to speak, but his eyes were already losing their light.

Sarah could feel his hand growing cold and limp. "I love you," she said softly. Then she bent down and kissed his lips.

Then his eyes shut, and his hand fell lifeless.

Sarah gripped his hand and cried and cried.

The leader of the green-skinned women came over to them and spoke in a compassionate voice. "He died a brave man who clearly loved his wife."

Sarah nodded and wiped the tears from her eyes. "He did. He was a good man," Sarah whispered.

The woman looked at Sarah, then at Jessica, and then nodded. "I know this may not be the most appropriate time for this, but," the leader of the green-skinned women took Sarah by the arm and dragged her away while another woman tossed Jessica over her shoulder like a sack. Princess Sarah looked at the woman in disbelief as she was dragged away by her! She was stunned, absolutely stunned! This woman and her group had saved both her and Jessica from those terrible beasts and tried to save Pierre, too. But now they were being kidnapped by these women.

But where were they taking her? She couldn't understand why she was being carried away from the scene of the battle by these strange women. The two princesses looked at the green women with fear and uncertainty regarding their situation. But they knew they had no chance against this many armed, strong women, so they just accepted it for what it was.

"We have a secret hideout that we stay at to avoid the people of this kingdom," the leader explained while she looked at you. "That's where we're taking you and your sister."

The woman with the silver necklace turned and began walking away from the others. She dragged Sarah to her. Jessica was being carried in the other woman's arms.